JustAnswer / I am complaining about the service level and the subsequent payment taken from my account
I joined under a 7 day trial period.I asked a question about my boiler, paid £5 and then waited and waited for a response.i messaged your expert on numerous occasions and was promised a response within a timeline.The timescales involved were never met.I was continually requesting some feedback all to no avail.
I did message that night saying how disappointed I was and that I wouldn't be joining or using you again.i now find that on 5th October you have now taken £25 from my account.if this is how your business model works then I would suggest that it is not very ethical.
I am not paying for a service that I did not receive.i have again logged on to your website and cancelled my membership.i have also requested that you refund the £25 again with immediate effect.
I note looking at various trust pilot websites for website scams that your website has been mentioned on numerous occasions.
Please would you acknowledge this message with an email to myself at tim.[protected]@imperialcars.co.uk, together with your confirmed action.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request
- Justanswer.com - computer repair 
- Just Answer - I am complaining about just answer and the computer technicians