Alamo Rent A Cartag issue

I have been rent many cars from different companies from Airport to 5a. Region (Valparaiso and Vina del Mar) where my relatives live. I try Alamo this time and I pay in advance online for the total price required. As surprised time to pick the car I was obligated to pay TAG which is exclusive to Santiago and metropolitan areas.in provinces TAG wont exist and all Tolls it need pay Manual (cash). I was overcharged in US 216, 58. Plus I did sign another form, guarantee need for robbery and/or accidents who I believe was return to me time I bring back the car. Office keep it that form.
Reason to refused pay the TAG inside not to get key car and service charges if I decided pull off the contract. Refund will take a while also.in resume I felt it was an "extortion" from this Alamo Agent with no choice to me to sign accepting this overcharged. I did request information about to other Car competition whom consider it as an "abused charges". I have send previously an e-mail to other Alamo page with no response.. hope this time I can get an answer. From today I will wait 48 hrs. to get a response otherwise I will proceed this complain to my Visa company to get this exceed charged back to account. My e-mail is: [protected]@yahoo. ca

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Oct 15, 2019

Mario Rayo, please email [protected]@Alamo.com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

Ma