Alamo Car Rental Cincinnaticharging my car extra

S Sep 03, 2019

I turned my car in before 6pm the time stated
I was charged $300+ instead of $147. I've called the Cincinnati store spoke with an assistant manager and she is suppose to call me back.
She hasn't. I called again today and left a message; still no return call. I need someone to call me soon
My name is: Stacey J Martin
My phone #. [protected]
My email: [protected]@yahoo.com

RESOLVED

• Alamo Rent A Car's response · Sep 10, 2019

Stacey Martin,
    Thank you for your comments.
    This team is happy to take a closer look at your rental in order to help and provide some answers. We will need some additional details in order to do so. Please email [email protected] with your contact telephone number, email address, exact rental office location, and your reservation and rental agreement number.
    Regards,