Airtelcustomer id

S

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Airtel's response · Nov 28, 2009

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Regard's

Vinay chugh
    Airtel Customer Service Team

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 01, 2013

Namaste Prakash,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 29 June 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

Regards
    Saurav Ahlawat
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 04, 2013

Namaste Prakash,

Thank you for sharing your contact details with us. Our team will contact you soon to resolve your query.

Regards
    Sandeep Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• De
    Deepak V Phalke Sep 07, 2009

Dear Sir,

I ( Mr.Deepak V Phalke. ) am using Airtel in Mumbai amd My NO.is [protected] . I have told airtel customer servises to stop my GPRS which deduct 10 Rs. every day but the past 4 days they do not stop the deduction from my prepaid mobile. and every day they deduct my 10 Rs.

Can you help to stop this I every day phone to customer servies of Airtel but still they do not bother of us.

Kindly help or give me some suggestion. My email id is [email protected]

Thanks & regards

Deepak V phalke

• Ps
    P.S.Parui Sep 06, 2009

Respected Sir,
    I am MR. Partha Sarathi from New Delhi & my mobile number is:[protected].I have another mobile number, i.e.[protected], which is kolkata Air Tel number.
    My problem is this, when I am calling to this airtel number, my mobile is showing "it is a wrong number, pls check the number".While I am calling to other all mobiles as well as landlines, Std & Local, I am not getting any problem from my vodafone number and my mobile. Also when I am calling to this Air Tel number from other mobiles, there has not any problem .Only particular this Air Tel number is showing problem, when I call from my vodafone number.
    Many times, I have called to Customer Care but never got any right solution.

Finally, I am seeking your shelter with highly expectations.I hope, you understand my problem very well & desperately I am waiting for your further step and reply.Thanking you.
    from--Partha Sarathi.

• Kr
    Krishnasamy Sep 01, 2009

Just now at 7.00 am to (1.9.2009) I have paid Rs.97 and echarged for booster. I got the message i.e.
    RECHARGE SUCCESSFUL ON 01.09.2009 AT 6.55 P.M. TALKTIE RS. 0.00 MRP Rs.97.00 Trans.ID [protected].

I regret to inform you that I have not yet received the booster back activation facility if I use *124#. Why it is happened? Is it Air tel service. I am life time customer paid Rs.999/-

Kindly take necessary immediate steps to do the needful. If not with the above recharge successful can I approach to the higher authorities legally? I stored above the echarge message also. S. Krishnasamy, Gandhigram Rural University, Gandhigram-624 302. Dindigul Dt.

PraveenRaval Sep 01, 2009

Same thing happened with me before few months.
    They had to active my mobile in half an hour as I went to the airtel office with Media people.

Chetan Thaker 2 Sep 01, 2009

My self Chetan Thaker, Airtel Mobile (Gujarat) Postpaid customer from last 6 months. I had a postpaid connection with Number [protected], which later I transferred to Prepaid. By 19th August 2009, I bought a new post paid connection [protected]) from airtel mobile (Gujarat), Vadodara Alkapuri Office. Airtel office customer care executive asked me to pay Rs.500 for the deposit and asked me for the Id proof and photograph; which I provided at the same time. My mobile started working, but My International Outgoing calls were barred till the time of address verification. Later the verification was done and my International Outgoing calls were active. On date 30 August 2009, my outgoing services got barred with reference of Verification Undone ?? I visited the same alkapuri, vadodara airtel office on 1st Sep 2009, 02:20:13 pm to complaint about the same and they couldn't contact their Verification persons and told me that they will not refund my money nor active my outgoing calls till they talk to the verification executives which will be around 10 minutes. I agreed to the same and given the time till 30 minutes. The executive didn't call me yet by 02:50:00 pm. I am going to register this complaint to the Consumer court of India as well as the Indian press for this sort of fraud happening with me by airtel.

Which affected my Domestic as well as International business and TIME.

• Dh
    dhirender Aug 25, 2009

AIrtel Customer care do not have basic manners to speak to customers. They treat customer as cockraches. Their Supervisors disconnect your call inbetween and will treat you very very rudely.

My Airtel prepaid number is [protected].

The Airtel Customer care service is really really worst, they don’t have basic manners/courtesy to speak to customer. If they cannot solve your problem they will simply disconnect the call. More over this is encouraged and always practiced by their floor in charge (Supervisors).

I spoke to Airtel Customer care and as the executive on call was not able to solve my technical issues, I insisted to speak to his supervisor, what was really shocking was most of the times they call some other executive and then he will pretend and speak as if he/she is floor in charge. At last i could speak to a real supervisor (Named: Manohar from Bangalore customer care/Technical support) and he too disconnected my call in-between and did not even bother to call back (incase if the call got disconnected accidentally).

I took the pain and called them again to just know why they disconnect the call like this, and when i asked the previous person name they said his name is Manohar, just Manohar
    without any last name or Surname. They all tried just to confuse me so that I cannot complain against that particular person.
    WORST things started when they were giving all wrong information about my SMS recharge; they were creating their own offers randomly on the call and were trying to somehow convince me to forget my Recharge benefits.

I am really shocked with this kind of service as 80% of my offer validity went in their problem solving and complaining process. Now that I have completed the offer time they are saying that I cannot use the benefits as the offer validity is over.
    I am speaking about this issue to my friends and they too have similar issues with Airtel service, we all will post this and other problems in all possible social networks and make sure others don’t get cheated.

angadpaul singh Aug 25, 2009

I have raised some requests earlier also that:
    1. I got a message that “Thanks for downloading game worth Rs 99”. I never downloaded a game and I never got any reference number s for that. Then I told that as I also use the internet for Rs 140/week. Please increase my credit limit. But it was never done.
    2. Then my outgoings have been barred. Without getting my bill I have been told to pay Rs 1200 so that my outgoings can be restored. Now as I am trying to pay the bill through online website “Aitel.in” BUT the service is not available and following are the snapshots for the proof.
    3. Now I am told by your customer care executives that I need to go personally to the nearest branch and make the payment in cash. As I am employed with a very highly reputed company and I have some critical project going on and then also I need to go outside to make the payment.

Comments

SAJIN Aug 23, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I had subscribed for Text Based Service in Airtel WAP through http://igmobi.com.I am losing Rs 20/- per week for no benefits.I want to deactivate this subscription by tonight. Kindly deactivate this subscription. My cell no is +[protected].please help me.

• Si
    siddharth kharyal Aug 20, 2009

i am highly disappointed with airtel RC bahulplaza jammu this time as i have been a customer of airtel from last 5 years.
    I went to RC Bahu plaza for closing of my no [protected] as i am shifting to deli for official reasons.but they somehow convinced me to get my no reallocated to Delhi with first 5 digits of my changed & also changed my no to [protected] from [protected] .they handed me a slip with their stamp on it for relocation in Delhi after giving my address proof .they told me to go to any RC in delhi & provide the slip given to me to them & i will get my no reallocated without issues & they also asked me to pay RS 300/- in my account which i payed them.but now in delhi the are saying that jammu RC has mis guided me & my no can't be reallocated
    & as i asked them my account balance it is Rs. -287/- & they also told me that i can't get this money back now .as i am on roaming i have to discontinue my no & i contacted 121 for this & they deactivated my sim .Now please help me out .
    please do something so that i don't lose my money & also take some action against the concerened RC officers for misguiding
    me & taking extra money from me as i have faced lot of embarassment at southex RC delhi.the officers there are very rude.

• Da
    dabas sanjay Aug 19, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is SANJAY KUMAR and I was using the airtel postpaid connection [protected], then I changed it with prepaid connection. Customer care executive told that you submitted the document at airtel office. Then I told them that I can’t submit the document at airtel office because I have no time now. They told me that no problem our executive comes at your home and collect the document. Airtel executive come at my home and collect the needed documents. I was recharged so many times. Last recharged was 100 rupees. But incoming and outgoing call facilities was not available on my phone. I call the customer care number but not respond. After some times my number was show registration failed. I talked customer care. They told me your number is permanently closed, and till date they have'nt come out with a solution.
    NOW I WANT TO WHAT IS THE REASON???? PLS GUIDE WHAT I CAN DO I WANT THIS NO. BACK AND MY MONEY ALSO WHICH THERE WAS IN PREPAID CONNECTION...
    Please active my mobile number.

My alternative is [protected].

Prateek_ag Aug 15, 2009

the customer care also doen not bother to reply to the emails sent on [email protected]

• Pa
    pankaj1983 Aug 13, 2009

dear sir,

i was using airtel number [protected], and i had closed the number 6 to 7 months before after paying all the dues. also i had no reciepts regarding the last payment done by me. now airtel official are telling me that i have to pay 4000 for clearing the dues. but i want to know why should i pay if i had already paid the due amount 6 month back.also when i closed the number at that time your server was down and i had recieved hand written payment slip from your official.please tell me what should i do.please revert me back ASAP.

RAHUL2829 Aug 13, 2009

Hi,

Unfortunatly i am one of your victim who opted for your broadband
    internet connection whose speed is 10 kbps only whereas it was
    promised 3.6 MBPS.
    i bought this connection on 02/08/09 from your SHAHDARA ( DELHI )
    outlet whose sim no is [protected], IMEI No is [protected], USB-300G,
    I have not had words with your customer care executive but also
    visited at your outlet several times from where i purchased this
    BLOODY ###ING CONNECTION reagarding this problem but nothing has been
    done from your side yet,
    i am quite pissed off with your fake promises and services, if you
    cant give proper services to your customers then why the hell you
    introduced this kind of plan.

i did not expect this kind of service FROM Airtel as none of my kith
    and kin is dissatisfied with your service in telecummunication field.
    therefore i request you to solve my problem as soon as problem ELSE
    refund my MONEY.

RAHUL GUPTA
    [protected]

• Ad
    Aditya p Aug 10, 2009

hi,
    i have been using airtel for the last 3 years.
    but from last 4 months i am not using a airtel sim, which when now put in cell displays limited service.i immediately want my network back.
    please take care.
    thanking you,

• Su
    sudhakar mahajan Aug 10, 2009

i am sudhakar mahajan using airtel simcard.my mobile no.[protected] have a complaint regarding the postpaid connection into prepaid. i had paid Rs 45+Rs 85 as necessary charges and update bill on 5/6/2009 to mr.Sachin Mor from airtel whose contact no is [protected].The agency receipt no.A1 1237262.was given to us after paying the payment.Almost after to months the connection has not been converted to prepaid.Hope u will oblige as early as possible.

Prateek_ag Aug 07, 2009

Airtel mobile services are the most pathetic services I have ever experienced….. I have converted my corporate connection to a personal connection ([protected])in last week in June and by giving all the required documents . after confirming that all the documentation and verification is over and there will be no issues they first disconnected my number in first 3 days and then when my ex company employees spoke to to the higher authorities, the same was started again . I was very skeptical about using the same no but still I though that they have confirmed so there should be no issues in future . I also paid all the unbilled amount well in advance to avoid any surprises…. As I am traveling most of the times ….today in the afternoon again I got to know that, my cell was disconnected with out informing me ….or even sending an sms . after numerous tries I got thru the postpaid call center and they told me that the system is migrated and hence they do not have any info on my account …..i had to send some one to visit the showroom personally to check as I had no medium of communication and I get to know after 1 hr being there that thre is some issue with transfer … god know how the airtel is functioning …it is ridiculous ….if airtel customer care ppl have any answer to this then call me on [protected] or [email protected]

Prateek Agarwal
    Airtel # [protected]

• Go
    Govind Kumar Chhipa Aug 07, 2009

My cell no.[protected] I want to change prepaid to post paid conection, Ihave been submit require document with 500/- cash on 27/July/2009 and airtel give post paid SIM with 24 Hours activation commitment, till time I have lot of call to costomer care center and lot of time Airtel suvidha kendra at sodala ajmer road JAIPUR but my connection not to be convert till time, I'm sufer lot of problem due to prepaid connection Please do the need ful

• ambalika Aug 07, 2009

I would like to inform that I subscribed for Airtel prepaid service in chandigarh a 6months back my no is [protected], with the relevant authentic documents submitted. now they disconnected my mobile giving the reason that document verification failed. I am still in dilemma that how was this possible since each and every document was authentic.without any information they disconnect my connection.want to ask one simple question that why do give the connection in the first place before verification and what procedure do they follow that verification of authentic documents fail their test. I hope somebody is listening to my problem.
    Ambika

• MAC Aug 04, 2009

CAN ENEY ONE HEPL OUR BORTHER ADBUIR HERE WHO

THO HE MAY HALVE MAEDE A MITSEAK OR IN WODRING THSI CONPLAIBT HE SITLL HAS A PONIT MY FREND'S

THTA THEIR PUTING CHAGRE'S ON HIS ACOMTE WHITH OUT AKSKING

• MAC Aug 04, 2009

IT DOSE NAT MENE ANY THIGN IF THEYRE ARE LEBSIAN'S ETHER, ,

PILESE DO NAT MITSAKE WHTA I AM TIRING TOO SAY

• MAC Aug 03, 2009

FREND I WHISH YOURE WOLDNAT HALVE BRAUGT HOMNO SEUXATLITY ITNOO THSI..

JSUT BECASU THEYRE ARE GAY'S DOSENT NESECCAIRLY MENA THTA THEYRE ARE BAD PEPOPOL, ,

I EXPESIALY DID NAT APRECIAETE THE REFFERENESE TOO MASASGING THEYRE BOSSES'S AT THE EDN

MY FREND THEY'RE ARE BETER WAY'S OF GO ING ABOT THSI

THO I AM MARIED WHITH A FE MAILE WIVE I DO NO QITE A FEW GAY'S & IT IS A FCAT THTA I DO NO A QITE LOT OFF THME SIR

SICNERLY

rahman abdul Aug 03, 2009

we have a question in my mind for long time, why you gays, only for small amnt like Rs. 30-50, activate any scheme without permision of customer, and extert the money daily Rs 1-2.It is me only but most of my freinds have this type of problems.we come to know about this scheme only when money is taken from the balance and we get sms that THANKS FOR SUBSCRIPTION THIS SCHEME, YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS.50.Plz tell me one thing, for how long you will keep runing your business by doing that.If you are not able to do that you shuold start other business.But you have right to exter customer money.plz casscade this massage to Manager also.
    Abdur rahman
    cell no [protected]
    Visakhapatnam
    date 04/08/09

Comments

• Ad
    aditi28 Aug 02, 2009

am the holder of connection from airtel mobile number [protected] and i being being charged rs.15/- per day for the services which i never got activated. i daily receive a message from the company like this "thanks for using (subscription, textbased services)subscription service on Airtel WAP. you'hve been charged Rs.15/-.Enter Fun Zone http.//igmobi.com.
    I have five time lodged a complaint on the airtel service number 121 and they assured me that this will be got deactivated within24 hours . but nothing has been done so far. there are number of customer like this being exploited daily. please help us into the matter, thanks

rohit_14u Jul 29, 2009

Around 2 and a half month before i have disonnected my Airtel postpaid card and there was some refund amount which should be delivered on 7th of july on my address but still i have not got my amount .i have talked to customer care around 5 times, they have forwaded my request and also have taken my alternate number but no response from there, i just want to know how i'm going to receive my amount, is there any other way

• At
    Athar Hussain Jul 29, 2009

Dear Sir,

During my stayed in Mumbai i taken a lifetime Airtel connection Mobile No. [protected] and the connection was running smoothly while in roaming. I settled in Kolkata and i use the same connection in roaming and used to recharge from Kolkata itself. Suddenly from last one month my number stop working. I thought may be Airtel stop the connection due to verification purpose because I'm not in Mumbai.

Suddenly yesterday 28.7.09 i just gave a call on my Mumbai mobile [protected] and its start ringing. I heard a lady voice and I asked her how she got this number and I'm calling from Kolkata. she said she got from Airtel.

I request the Airtel company if you disconnected my number [protected] and issue the same to the person whom I spoke. But please let me know through mail that this number is no more belong to me.

Awaiting for your kind mail.

Athar Hussain
    [protected]
    Kolkata

Sanjay_Tyagi Jul 24, 2009

I have got a connection from Airtel (Advance Rental Plan Rs. 699 for one year) associated with mobile phone number [protected]. However, I have only used the number for one year. After the completion od one year I received a call whether I wish to continue the plan again, I said NO and the next day I received a message that the same plan has been started again. I called up the customer service of Airtel and they refused to de-activate the plan.

I also received a call from them and asked them that I would not like to continue my number and I am ready to pay my bill. I requested them to charge the advance rental on prorata basis as I would be using the number and ready to pay the usages but only after I received the corrected bill that means rental to be charged on prorata basis not for the whole year. But they did not agree to me.

Now the number has been completely deactivated and late fees is being added.

My usages (including rental of 2 months) is Rs 600 only. And I am going to pay that much only nothing beyond that.

I need your help regarding this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Sanjay Tyagi

• Bi
    bideswar Jul 22, 2009

hi, i am user and purchaser of airtel sim card my number is [protected]. many times my account is credited without any use and when i call 121 customer care he don't return my balance in my account. after few days ago when i am using another sim in my handset and my number [protected] is call forward to that number([protected]). when m forwarding call in which times my balance is something Rs:65.00 or more and after two days i see that my acconnt balance is cerdited something Rs:50.00.then i call 121 and say that my problem.then he send a sms and tell me ur using any gprs service.but when my mobile sim is switch off then how can i use that services.so i will request my account [protected] is full check from the date of purchase because this type of probleum is faced my me is many times.

• Ki
    kishore85 Jul 16, 2009

this is really scary and disgusting...yes i am angry with airtel and have been for a long time now...that is why i've switched over to tata docomo..who are offering me better plans and service (no doubt)...they have this amazing 1 paisa/sec for calls offer and so many new VAS...see for yurself (http://tatadocomo.com/prepaid-mobile-features.aspx)...airtel please get yur act together

• Ki
    kishore85 Jul 16, 2009

i'm sorry sakshi but i've been experiencing numerous problems with airtel for a while now...for the same reason i'v decided to switch from airtel to the new tata docomo...not only do they offer better plans for postpaid customers (http://tatadocomo.com/postpaid-plan-details.aspx)..they are also letting the customer smake theri own customised plans as per their needs...along with better VAS...i', m sorry to inform you but airtel has lost out on a loyal customer in me!

• Vi
    vivek saini Jul 15, 2009

I am using airtel prepaid from last 3 years. i decided to change it from prepaid to postpaid.
    I go to airtel shop in my city rewari.I submit my rationcard and pancard copies.
    The verification has came and every thing is all right .After 20 days they will bolck my outgoing by sending a
    sms that your verification is wrong.Than i went to same airtel shop from where i purchase sim and they will say me
    that they are not responsible for that and they are not able to help me also they misbehave with me.
    My outgoing is blocked from last 2 days.
    My mobile no is [protected].
    Now tell me what can i do .

Priya Shukla Jul 15, 2009

I have 3 connection of Airtel but i was not satified by the connectivity of the connections .Lots of time i made complaint to the cutomer care but no action was taken.Major thing is that 1 executive came form a collection agency and abusing my family members .He told my family that they will kidnap my daughter who is 4 yrs old .They also called me on my cell and again repeating the extermely bad language that i cnt explain.I recorded each and every world of that agent.Collection agency name is Fusion Corporation and executive name is Shahid. Continously 3 days these guys were floowing me with some local gundas when i was coming from my office .WE also filed complaint aganist them to plocice commossioner of ahmedabad.My no is [protected].

Kindly take strict action against them and that is very bad experience .

• Mo
    MOHD BISMILLAH Jul 14, 2009

network problem in room we are living in usman pura tara pancenter. aurangabad, maharashtra, india

Robert J.Charron Jul 08, 2009

see complaint as written several times .

Robert J.Charron Jul 08, 2009

ordering book for 4.95 your computer program will not accept the exp date:2/12 can this problem be solved? Have called Bank exp date has not expired as your program states. Robert J Charron

• Go
    GorettiPereira Jun 09, 2009

I had purchased a sim card after paying security deposit of Rupees 500|- but I did not activate the card after I came to know that the sales girls had lied to me saying that ISD calls will be 5 rupees a min. After that without activation I got a bill So I went to the airtel gallery and told them that they have sent me a bill without my card being activated and they promised to refund me my security deposit after one year I am still to receive my security deposit

• Is
    Ismath Jun 08, 2009

100 % true, Airtel doenot care for the customers any more...
    i have had the same problem and switched on to relience... they care for customers

rajiv May 09, 2009

Same here... Airtel is diducting money for these service 30/- per month since last 5 months and today (9/5/2009) I came to know about this when I saw my current bill in details... this is insane... this is how airtel is earning by cheating its customer...

Thanks...

Jayakumar Apr 13, 2009

The same problem happend to me also, i am from chennai and i got a several problem with these guys..

• De
    Deepak Mar 13, 2009

I too facing same problem. for all of them who view this dont use airtel any more

• Bi
    bibhuti_airtel Feb 26, 2009

Dear sir,
    I am Bibhuti Bhusan Dash, Address-At:Jayamangalpur, Po:Biribadi, Dist:Khurda from ORISSA working as a Team Leader in call centre of Reliance communication(Smart GSM Service). My prepaid airtel number is "[protected]". I have taken the connection on 16th March 2007. After that I have recharged Rs [email protected]/- Life Time Validity voucher on 10th April 2007.

But the processing fee [email protected]/- is always deducting on recharge of Top Ups bellow Rs200.00 from 4th january 2009 which is beyond the company's rule. Only for this inconvenience i have called to customer care mor than Twenty times. All the CSRs and TL's have informed me it will be resolved soon but they are not giving any commettment date or Time and not refunding the money. Except that, Some of the CSRs have wrongly passed me "You are a Rs [email protected]/- Lifetime customer by which I am completely irritated and finally decided to take the help of Consumer Forum.

Finally, I request you update my priceplan of Rs [email protected]/- LTV and refund all the deducted processing fees within 48 working hours.

Yours Sincerely,