Bharti Airtel Limitedbalance tower site rent

K

Sir,
Bharti Airtel Limited aquare 1/2 yard (385 Sq. M) & put a tower at my Land for 20 years on lease agreement date 19.10.2005 rent is 3000/= per month. But after some time stop rent without any resone or information. the total amount recevied (58, 255), after12.06.2007 are not give the balance amount.
My Landlord ID No. 312231
Site ID- RANI 01

Anil Jindal Dec 01, 2006

Facing the problem of not even a single signal with my airtel connection. i m facing the same since last 4 months. but till now no resolution only lollipop from airtel customer care. do not what the hell these people are doing. I do not know why people go for airtel.

DILIP SHARMA Nov 21, 2008

NO RESPONSE FROM AIRTEL REGARDING RENEWAL PLAN FROM LAST TWO MONTH AFTER SUBMITTING SERVEL REQUEST.

DILIP
    98711 72799

$ Shashank Sharma Sep 05, 2009

Sir, the customer care is not listening my complain.he simply disconnect the call.I want to get detail and stop that by which reason my balance reduced daily.my no. is +9935026756

Saravana perumal Dec 23, 2009

I want to rent out my ground space which is situated in the karanaipattai Area(thiruvallur district, Tamilnadu) for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies:
    Contact No : 9944825535

No 6a mullai st
    Vivekanandha nagar
    ambattur, chennai
    thiruvallurDistrict
    Tamilnadu

• Ha
    hari chand gera Dec 25, 2009

we have site ready for tower in new delhi at uttam nagar kiran garden roof top pillars are present base is 8 feet deep on ground leval cont me at 09212666919

• Ke
    keyur Jan 02, 2010

I want to rent out my primisee in kandari, bhushawal, mharastrafor installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies
    Idea but i have more space in my primisasee,
    so please contact my cell no 09638111211, 09623336656
    Add:-
    Kandari,
    bhushawal,
    maharastra

• Va
    varun poddar Mar 14, 2010

hi
    i have space for mobile tower, in the road dist- pratapgarh.(u.p.)

• Va
    varun poddar Mar 14, 2010

varun

• Am
    amol kachkure Jun 25, 2010

i want to rent my plot situated in shendra near 5 star shendra midc aurangabad maharashtra for installoing a mobile tower of any company like

pl contact me 09975753377
    Mr Amol

• Um
    umesh kumar.com Aug 22, 2010

I want to rent out my primisee in Parthla khanjar pur Sector122 noida gautam budh nagar installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies
    so please contact my cell no 9818751209, 09871458642
    email. [email protected] com

umesh kumar

• Pr
    prem accy Dec 31, 2010

I want to rent out my ground space (larg space)which is situated in the madakudi Area, near samaya puram(trichy district, Tamilnadu) for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies:
    Contact No : 9952848950

• As
    A.Saravanan Feb 06, 2011

I want to rent my land for mobile tower size 2000 sq.ft in & around Trichy, Tamil Nadu
    Feel free to contact me @ 09566046144(A.Saravanan)

Companies:

Tata
    Uninor

Please contact 09566046144(A.Saravanan)

Thankyou
    A.Saravanan

• Mr
    Mr. Kuldeep Singh Apr 29, 2011

Sir/Madam, i want to shift my airtel land line connection from 6, Sukh Chain Marg, DLF Phase -I to K-9/44, DLF Phase -II. I Shall be Very thankful to you for this . my mobile no. is 9810083867

• Na
    Naimish Pathak Nov 30, 2011

Dear All, We are given porting out request to airtel in 1st week of november 2011 and till date 2 times rejection has been done by them without giving proper answer. We have made complaint to their Nodal Desk and Appellate Authority but no proper answer till date.

• Ne
    Neeraj mishra Jul 23, 2012

I want to rent out my ground space (larg space)which is situated in the pratapgrah utter pradesh near Lalganj Ajhara Vill. Udharanpur po. Devapur for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies: there are no any mobile tower any company And more network problem so kindly attention and contect for mobile tower installing any company like.
    Contact No : 08130663423 and 8052868384

• Kh
    khanmohdaaquib Oct 20, 2012

HI IM AAQUIB KHAN FROM MUMBAI
    I want to rent my land for mobile tower ANY company mumbai sakinaka moral
    maharashtra for installoing a mobile tower of any company like

Please contact me :- 9987378643 - 9769925972

• navinder May 25, 2013

I want to rent out my ground space which is situated in the village malikote teh mahore disst reasi jk for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies:
    tata indicom..etc 9906017217 9419171544

• navinder May 25, 2013

sir village MALIKOTE TEH MAHORE DISSTT REASI JK THERE IS NO SITE OF ANY COMPANY AFTER 54 YERAS SURVEY THE AREAS OF MALIKOTE OF REASI JK 9906017217 9419171544

• navinder May 25, 2013

sir village malikote teh mahore disst reasi there is no eletricity after 64 years in this village, having population more than 30000 souls. i register complaint 2011 {22966} but no any action taken by PDD REASI PDD JAMMU GOVT OF JK but govt section rs 137.50lack after 2011 but govt not releace amount after 2 years plz forward 2 minister of PDD AND CM OF JK

• Vi
    vijay sukhwani Jul 07, 2013

i have a land 1200 sq ft for rent i want to give land for mobile tower we give and to com. as you requirement and need pls contact me my mobile no 09827104024

jayaprakash david Feb 28, 2014

I want to rent out my ground space which is situated in the Nagapattinam Area( ECR Road, Tamilnadu) for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies:
    Contact No : 9500075723

R.David
    Church street
    Karuvelangadai village(ECR road)
    Nagapattinam - 611102
    Tamilnadu

HI IM AAQUIB KHAN FROM MUMBAI
    I want to rent my land for mobile tower ANY company mumbai sakinaka moral
    I am interested to bdilt up the tower on my land My cell no 8424855654 rahul. my land Address - luhiya contraction, opp relaince towar, latur, maharashtra for installoing a mobile tower of any company like

Dilshad khan Mar 18, 2014

Hi! I am Dilshad Khan from Darbhanga, bihar
    I want to rent my land for mobile tower any company(Bihar, Alafganj, Shivdhara) Shivdhara for installing a mobile tower of these company like airtel, aircel.
    My contact number8298321698

SHEENU YADAV Apr 03, 2014

RESPECTED SIR,

I WANT TO LEASE MY LAND FOR CELL TOWERS INSTALLATION ANY NETWORK COMPANY. IF TOWER INSTALLATION VACANCY ARE AVAILABLE PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH FOLLWING ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBER. IT IS VERY USEFUL FOR MY FUTURE.

GHOLU MAJRA DERABASSI, TEHSIL DERABASSI, LANDMARK - NEAR MILK TIME BACK SIDE 500M.
    NAME- AJAY YADAV
    PHONE NO- 9417720572
    [email protected]

Mahesh gowdru May 25, 2014

hi
    I have plot for rent to install tower it's just beside highway if you interested please contact me details given below.
    Town- Channagiri
    Dist-Davanagere
    Pin code-577213
    mail [email protected]
    mob no- 8971147388

Mahesh gowdru May 25, 2014

hi

I have land for rent it's just beside highway if you interested please contact details given below.
    Town - Channagiri
    Dist-Davanagere
    zip code-577213
    mail [email protected]
    mob no- 8971147388

• Ni
    NIKHIL BORA Jun 09, 2014

RESPECTED SIR,
    I WANT TO LEASE MY LAND FOR CELL TOWERS INSTALLATION ANY NETOWRK COMPANY. IF TOWER INSTALLATION VACANCY ARE AVAILABLE PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH FOLLWING ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBER.
    NIKHIL BORA
    MOB.-8421227717
    ADRES-FOREST CASTLE SOCIETY, AMBEAGAON PUNE

• In
    I need to give my land for rent. Jul 02, 2014

Hi,
    This is manjunath, i want to rent my land for any mobile network company. our land is located in Kencharhalli ( Chinthamani taluk)
    Chikkaballapur district. so if you you want to install any network tower in my land please contact to this adress.
    Mobile 7411567297
    Office email id: [email protected]

DILIPBHAI SONI Jul 02, 2014

I want to rent my building"s terress for mobile tower ANY company at VIRAMGAM near AHMEDABAD, GUJRAT.pin no;382150.If you have inetersted piease call me. my mobile no;+919998689901(09998689901)

• Iw
    I want to give my land for tower Aug 01, 2014

sir, I want to give on rent (ground space ) in Udaipur, Tripura, behind motor stand, the total land is one and half ganda land only plot is for your ready reference .pl. contact me on email or phone. [email protected], 09862799333.

• Ge
    geeta devi Aug 06, 2014

RESPECTED SIR,
    I WANT TO LEASE MY LAND FOR CELL TOWERS INSTALLATION ANY NETOWRK COMPANY. IF TOWER INSTALLATION VACANCY ARE AVAILABLE PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH FOLLWING ADDRESS AND Contact no.
    MOB.-9410580818
    ADRES-GHSS SYAT PO- SYAT DISTT- NAINITAL PIN 263159

• Ge
    geeta devi Aug 07, 2014

Sir, on 02/06/2014 I saw an add in dainik Jagran. I called them & I talked with a man whose name is Shri prvin Kumar Sharma. he told me to submit land paper. Then he send me apprpval letter with case ID No. ATL/3G/374 through e-mai [email protected] . I also got a confirmation letter then she told me to deposited 25000/-. But I have said no money. Then she told me to deposited250 00/- In account of Ad. Ajai Kumar account no.32280089912 state bank o india IFSC Code-SBIN001679 . l deposited Rs.25000/- on dated 07/06/2014. Then I was deposited rs. 20000/- on dated 10/06/2014 ; Rs.20000/- on dated 11/06/2014 Rs25000/- as insurance fees & Rs80000/-instalation fees on dated 14/06/2014 total Rs.145000 . But nowt they are not receiving my call and also she is switched off her phone. So, please suggest me what can I do, please replay me, I am suffered in many problems.Because I was borrow this money from my friend. Please sir help me. Their contact nos. are-09643869764 ; 07531884284; 09643869765; 08010938323; 08285185710; 08285189775 @ email [email protected]

GEETA DEVI W/O
    Dr. RAM JEE VERMA
    GHSS SYAT -NAINITAL
    Mob-9410580818

• Am
    amit singh bari raybhan Aug 27, 2014

i want a airtel mobile network tower in village because airtel tower in village is always poor i give the land on the bank of the the main road to situate the tower
    so please take action
    pin 841436
    mobile no. 9677725848

chandrakant malhari jore Aug 31, 2014

HI IM CHANDRAKANT MALHARI JORE FROM MAHARASHTRA
    I want to rent my land for mobile tower ANY company Maharashtra
    I am interested to bdilt up the tower on my land My cell no 07696827389 Chandrakant Malhari Jore. my land Address - Plot No 165 and 166, Gandhinagar, Bolegaon Area, Ahmednagar-Manmad Road, MIDC Road, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra for installaing a mobile tower of any company like

• Pr
    PRABAKARAN J Sep 15, 2014

I WANT TO LEASE MY LAND FOR CELL TOWERS INSTALLATION ANY NETWORK COMPANY. Which is situated in the NAGAPATTINAM DIST, KILVELUR TALUK, ATTIPULIYUR VILLAGE.
    TRERE ARE 1000 FAMILYS LIVING IN THIS VILLAGE.
    FOLLOWING COMPANY PLS CONTACT 09942903375

KILVELUR TALUK
    NAGAPATTINAM DIST

• Mo
    Mohideen Abbas Nov 01, 2014

I own a plot in Sholavaram KVG Avenue near Chennai (redhills). Corner Plot with both sides 30 feet roads. I'm ready to give for Tower construction. Total Area is 1606 sq/ft. Interested Please Call 9790920871

SHAILENDRA KR Nov 04, 2014

Land available on rent for Mobile Tower Installation I am interested in providing my properties to any mobile company for installing their tower on rental basis. Area - Chutkiya Bazar, Patna city (Bihar) Shailendra Kumar. Mob. +91-8409899493

• Gi
    githa jain Nov 10, 2014

DEAR SIR,
    I WANT TO INSTALL MOBILE TOWER ON MY BUILDING WHICH IS IN TAMIL NADU I HAVE 3AERA LAND LIKE LAND AERA DINDUVANAM-1.5 ACRES, TIRUTHANI IN CITY - 3.7 ACRES AND KAVERIPAKKAM- 3600SQFT . CONTACT ME
    Ajay Jain