Airtelactivation of hello tune without request

R

On 22nd february, 2005 I received two sms saying I have requested for hello tune, that I never did. Second sms said that a tune I have selected is activated, again I havenot done or requested for this.In consequence they deducted rs 40 from my balance without my request or confirmation.

I tried to talk to customer care from 8 pm to 10 pm, they were not responding. At last they picked up saying the system is shut down, so I should wait for next 48 hours to get any response from them. I am confused what should I do and where should I escalate this matter.

• Updated by abdulgants · Apr 07, 2018

airtel3gblock post sim card block today yes rasheed were are you from today rasheed

• Updated by Jayanthkumar srinivasa · Jul 15, 2019

Never trust Airtel...

• Updated by Himanshu Verma · Oct 12, 2019

My phone number is 7607785604

• Updated by Sridhar Chityala · May 06, 2020

Sim access error no network not working sim card. Sim number 7095126941

• Te
    tej pal singh Jul 29, 2006

the airtel customercare not response to me so many times.so that service for customer is totaly showpiece, its not good.

• Nb
    N Bhaskar Oct 18, 2006

I am also faced same problem in Airtel Service, Without any information they downloaded Caller Tunes but they dont remove the Caller Tunes from my Mobile. I have asked about removing the caller tune facility, they told me that if I want to remove this facility, I have to call the special Number which cost Rs.6 Per Minute. Please any body could give me solution where Can I Escalate this Issue...?

• Sr
    Srinivasu Neerukonda Mar 02, 2007

I called to the Airtel magic customer care 123 not response to me so many times i tried but no response from airtel.

• Vi
    Vikas Nailwal Sep 28, 2007

Dear Sir/Mam,

please activate for GPRS Facility my Mobile, cell no. 9910197839 & (Model No. Handset Sony Ericsson W200I )

Thanks & Regards
    Vikas Nailwal

• Sk
    s.kaviths Mar 26, 2008

dear sir/madam

please kindly sent my incoming and outgoing call details of my mobile no- 9994338578 to the above my mail ID.i need to do some enquiry .so please urgent

thanking you

thanking you

by
    kavitha

santosh Nair May 25, 2008

Please discontinue the Hello Tune subscription immediately.

• Nv
    N.Vani Aug 22, 2008

please discontinue the hello tune subscription immediately

• Ri
    rishi Sep 01, 2008

plzzzzzzzzz activate caller tune on my number 9860517711 and change it to
    "rock on " movies song of "tum ho toh" plzzzzzz
    i have alreay tried all the options

• Ra
    ramprabhu Sep 15, 2008

Hi

I have used addon airtel number for the past 2 years. Suddenly before 4 months they deactivate addon faclity and ask me to change the plan. Eventhough i changed the plan(given by customer care executive thru mail) they told that plan also not elgible for add on faciltiy. Then why they send the plan. I have registered more than 15 complaints but while we talking with that complaint number they told it got resolved. But i don't know how they resolved without giving information to the customers. Now also i am facing the same problem. But no action taken care by the customer care team.

Saurav Biswas Nov 18, 2008

Yesterday i.e on 17/11/08 A Jumaani Alerts has been set at my airtel mobile no without intimating me.How can you set all those alerts without informing the customers?Rs 10 has been deducted from my prepaid a/c.Your executives are bloody dumbs.They even can't speak english then for what they are working in airtel customer care as an executive???????????They spoke all those nonsense words.Dont know anything.I want refund of Rs 10 in my prepaid a/c as i haven't subscribed to this service yet.

• De
    dennisdr Jan 30, 2009

It is the worest thing that the Airtel is doing and grabbing the money from their customers.

So I suggest you all to go for Hutch. The best cusomer friendly support network.

Kamalakar Belosay Sep 17, 2016

Wrongful imposition of mobile internet usage charges and recovery of excessive amount of Rs 43, 705.96 recovered through ECS prior to due date .

Sanjay Gajmer Aug 15, 2018

I m an Airtel SIM card user... my sim started showing "SIM card access error " and I simultaneously lost all contacts. What can I do to retrieve my contacts and get the Sim working.
    Sanjay

• abdulgants Aug 20, 2018

airtel3gmobile phone block today yes ok rasheedhello todayrasheed rashere hcscfjfbefgvealvflefvefvbe

• Fa
    F a mody Aug 20, 2018

For God sake please don't harass to change my network to AIRTEL to other networks & offers,
    How many times I should tell that I don't want to change,
    It's effecting my health, my business, driving
    Not able to pick my important call to avoid your calls,
    Kindly requesting you to stop harassment,

• Vi
    Vibhav Gupta234 Aug 20, 2018

Hi
    My Airtel number 9650865289 has been assigned to some one else.
    It is Delhi Circle number
    I have not used number for 1 year
    Now Airtel has assigned it to some Male person.
    All my contacts are gone to him.
    He is calling them and sending dirty messages

Please block the number ASAP

• Mo
    mohammed zaheer bhadravathi davangere Aug 20, 2018

Dear i have airCel number but i am in saudi arabia my aircel network is gone. If possible to Join Airtel by online submit documents. same sim same number Network is airtel?

• Im
    Imtyaz1ahmad Aug 20, 2018

+919989774169
    Activated International roaming in Turkey for my number. It doesn't work.

• Ad
    adityasunny Aug 28, 2018

I received a message about winning iPhone x . When I opened that page it said to submitt 1 dollar to get iPhone x

• Sh
    shree raam Aug 28, 2018

I cant make outgoing calls at all, i have unlimited calling and data activated recently.. sick of airtel.. already raised an issue for indoor connectivity, still not yet resolved..

• Ra
    Rajesh Kumar Rajput Sep 06, 2018

I have been writing emails since july 31st, 2018 for my complaints regarding network issue in my area sec-55 balaabhgarh faridabad near model sanskrity school pin no-121004.. why there is no action taken yet by such a worldwide big orgainisaion. Pl
    Look in to the matter seriously
    Regards,
    Mobile no. 921059281, 9821059281.

• Te
    Tejashree Sep 10, 2018

I have airtel indoor Network problem at my home.I can't call to anyone and also I am unable to use Internet.So, please do something to recover this.

• Yu
    Yusufp Sep 10, 2018

I keep on receiving messages from my contacts that my number is out of reach whereas I get full signal bar at my place and when I place calls they are connected.
    I find that airtel is blocking some of my incoming on purpose so that I then make calls and they can collect charge

Janvi1 Oct 14, 2018

It has been more than 48 hours and my SMS service is still not actived. All my banking transactions are happening through it and I am unable to make some urgent payments. Please resolve this issue

mageshwaran21 Oct 14, 2018

My airtel no is 7708597766 this no issued person not response for me so please call me

• Ni
    Niraj005 Oct 21, 2018

I lost my sim with my phone kindly lock my number 9162124680 airtel
    near to bela, Bihar railway station kindky help me to find out no
    alt cont no...9934860457(k d Prasad)

• Co
    Codhanda Oct 22, 2018

My mobile no 8971650050 sim error

• Gi
    Ginni Kalsi Oct 27, 2018

Please help

• Bi
    Bibek Chakraborty Oct 28, 2018

I got a SMS from a number 155223 that Airtel deducted Rs 75/ for Houseofmodel service. What is this nonsense? I never asked for this service. Please refund my money back immediately otherwise I will have to resort to other means, maybe terminating Airtel service and switch over to other operator.

• Tu
    Tushar Rock Oct 31, 2018

why sim access eror in airtel

• Be
    Bedanata Nov 04, 2018

My new mobile number 6901557568 is not receive incoming calls ... Customer service says after 72 hours the problem was solved

• Ke
    Keerthana k Nov 12, 2018

I want to disconnect my airtel broad band connection .please disconnect it as soon as possible.i dont want your service.
    My land line number:0452 4295440

• So
    Somnath89 Nov 13, 2018

I lost my mobile yesterday, 19 Nov-2016 nearby Hadapsar while travelling.Kindly block my Airtel mobile number 7219512849.My handset was Nokia Lumai.

• Ha
    Harish9991 Nov 14, 2018

Date:15/09/2016
    my number 9006412991

Kamalakar Belosay Nov 14, 2018

• Mo
    Moon Sehgal Nov 19, 2018

Airtel send me a msg
    Today best offer for you
    But when i recharged same amount pack
    I have no benifit..
    Plz check

karndhaliwal Nov 19, 2018

Frod shi krdo mera ofr

• Va
    Vasant Bhadri Dec 12, 2018

I have recharged my mobile 9730974906 with Rs 448 for daily 1.4 GB for 82 days with unlimited calls .But I am unable to make calls
    Pl do the rectification immediately.

Vasant Bhadri
    Margao Goa

AnjaliM Jun 09, 2019

I have airtel prepaid sim.with unlimited calls option. Everytime I call or somebody is calling me suddenly I start hearing this tape of this number is not valid and the call drops which is reconnected after 4-5 similar futile attempts.
    121 number does not take complaints. I am sick of this frustrating problem.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices