Airtelactivation of hello tune without request

R

On 22nd february, 2005 I received two sms saying I have requested for hello tune, that I never did. Second sms said that a tune I have selected is activated, again I havenot done or requested for this.In consequence they deducted rs 40 from my balance without my request or confirmation.

I tried to talk to customer care from 8 pm to 10 pm, they were not responding. At last they picked up saying the system is shut down, so I should wait for next 48 hours to get any response from them. I am confused what should I do and where should I escalate this matter.

• Updated by abdulgants · Apr 07, 2018

airtel3gblock post sim card block today yes rasheed were are you from today rasheed

• Updated by Jayanthkumar srinivasa · Jul 15, 2019

Never trust Airtel...

• Updated by Himanshu Verma · Oct 12, 2019

My phone number is [protected]

• Updated by Sridhar Chityala · May 06, 2020

Sim access error no network not working sim card. Sim number [protected]

• Sr
    Sridhar Chityala May 13, 2020

Sim access error number [protected]

SANJEEV PALANIVEL Apr 18, 2020

Please recharge in my sim cad

• Ra
    Racharla Prathap Jan 18, 2020

My mobile number got blocked all of sudden and showing Sim access error.may I know the reason..

• Pr
    priya dharsini Dec 21, 2019

I want to set my caller tune from Anbe sivam movie .. but there is no option for me .. please add to wynk music that song .

• Ye
    Yedukondalu Bezawada Dec 21, 2019

Sim not working from few days...without. Any damages!
    ...we are suffering very much to contact my friends and family...please resolve this problem as early as possible...

Sim not working from few days...without. Any damages!

Monika Bains Dec 15, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My Mobile No. is [protected] last two days showing Sim access error. please guide us & contact me.

• Hi
    Himanshu Verma Oct 19, 2019

I'm getting the network on my phone but i'm not able to make any outgoing calls. Whenever I make a call to anyone, it does not say anything, and the call disconnects after 10 seconds. I have sufficient balance to make calls. My phone device is Apple iphone

• Se
    Sekar007 Sep 24, 2019

my airtel no. is [protected] ( TN)
    i switched off my cellphone and then i switched it on
    since then the sim card is not working and it is showing sim access error,

• Pr
    Prasant Mohapatra Sep 14, 2019

My wife is receiving sexually abusing phone calls from a Airtel no [protected] since 2 days. Kindly take appropriate action against that fellow using the number.
    Hope the matter will be sorted out soon.

• Su
    sudhanshu gautam Aug 19, 2019

Hello! I am sudhanshu sharma. And living in india I mean Indian citizens. My problem is to airtel DTH service . Indian government given per channel price 2 to 3 rupees and highly rupees 5. But airtel company 177 extra money purchase form everyone Indian citizens. So my question is why taken this rupees? Please help dear sir and mem.

Thanks

Jayanthkumar srinivasa Jul 21, 2019

Not able to use internet...connects to 4G and speed is worst then 2G...3rd rated service by "Bharati Airtel"...very worst network...

AnjaliM Jun 09, 2019

I have airtel prepaid sim.with unlimited calls option. Everytime I call or somebody is calling me suddenly I start hearing this tape of this number is not valid and the call drops which is reconnected after 4-5 similar futile attempts.
    121 number does not take complaints. I am sick of this frustrating problem.

• Va
    Vasant Bhadri Dec 12, 2018

I have recharged my mobile [protected] with Rs 448 for daily 1.4 GB for 82 days with unlimited calls .But I am unable to make calls
    Pl do the rectification immediately.

Vasant Bhadri
    Margao Goa

karndhaliwal Nov 19, 2018

Frod shi krdo mera ofr

Moon Sehgal Nov 19, 2018

Airtel send me a msg
    Today best offer for you
    But when i recharged same amount pack
    I have no benifit..
    Plz check

Kamalakar Belosay Nov 14, 2018

Wrongful imposition of mobile internet usage charges and recovery of excessive amount of Rs 43, 705.96 recovered through ECS prior to due date .

• Ha
    Harish9991 Nov 14, 2018

Date:15/09/2016
    my number [protected]

• So
    Somnath89 Nov 13, 2018

I lost my mobile yesterday, 19 Nov-2016 nearby Hadapsar while travelling.Kindly block my Airtel mobile number [protected].My handset was Nokia Lumai.

• Ke
    Keerthana k Nov 12, 2018

I want to disconnect my airtel broad band connection .please disconnect it as soon as possible.i dont want your service.
    My land line number:[protected]

• Be
    Bedanata Nov 04, 2018

My new mobile number [protected] is not receive incoming calls ... Customer service says after 72 hours the problem was solved

• Tu
    Tushar Rock Oct 31, 2018

why sim access eror in airtel

• Bi
    Bibek Chakraborty Oct 28, 2018

I got a SMS from a number 155223 that Airtel deducted Rs 75/ for Houseofmodel service. What is this nonsense? I never asked for this service. Please refund my money back immediately otherwise I will have to resort to other means, maybe terminating Airtel service and switch over to other operator.

• Gi
    Ginni Kalsi Oct 27, 2018

Please help

• Co
    Codhanda Oct 22, 2018

My mobile no [protected] sim error

• Ni
    Niraj005 Oct 21, 2018

I lost my sim with my phone kindly lock my number [protected] airtel
    near to bela, Bihar railway station kindky help me to find out no
    alt cont no...[protected](k d Prasad)

mageshwaran21 Oct 14, 2018

My airtel no is [protected] this no issued person not response for me so please call me

Janvi1 Oct 14, 2018

It has been more than 48 hours and my SMS service is still not actived. All my banking transactions are happening through it and I am unable to make some urgent payments. Please resolve this issue

• Yu
    Yusufp Sep 10, 2018

I keep on receiving messages from my contacts that my number is out of reach whereas I get full signal bar at my place and when I place calls they are connected.
    I find that airtel is blocking some of my incoming on purpose so that I then make calls and they can collect charge

• Te
    Tejashree Sep 10, 2018

I have airtel indoor Network problem at my home.I can't call to anyone and also I am unable to use Internet.So, please do something to recover this.

• Ra
    Rajesh Kumar Rajput Sep 06, 2018

I have been writing emails since july 31st, 2018 for my complaints regarding network issue in my area sec-55 balaabhgarh faridabad near model sanskrity school pin no-121004.. why there is no action taken yet by such a worldwide big orgainisaion. Pl
    Look in to the matter seriously
    Regards,
    Mobile no. [protected], [protected].

• Sh
    shree raam Aug 28, 2018

I cant make outgoing calls at all, i have unlimited calling and data activated recently.. sick of airtel.. already raised an issue for indoor connectivity, still not yet resolved..

• Ad
    adityasunny Aug 28, 2018

I received a message about winning iPhone x . When I opened that page it said to submitt 1 dollar to get iPhone x

• Im
    Imtyaz1ahmad Aug 20, 2018

+[protected]
    Activated International roaming in Turkey for my number. It doesn't work.

mohammed zaheer bhadravathi davangere Aug 20, 2018

Dear i have airCel number but i am in saudi arabia my aircel network is gone. If possible to Join Airtel by online submit documents. same sim same number Network is airtel?

• Vi
    Vibhav Gupta234 Aug 20, 2018

Hi
    My Airtel number [protected] has been assigned to some one else.
    It is Delhi Circle number
    I have not used number for 1 year
    Now Airtel has assigned it to some Male person.
    All my contacts are gone to him.
    He is calling them and sending dirty messages

Please block the number ASAP

• Fa
    F a mody Aug 20, 2018

For God sake please don't harass to change my network to AIRTEL to other networks & offers,
    How many times I should tell that I don't want to change,
    It's effecting my health, my business, driving
    Not able to pick my important call to avoid your calls,
    Kindly requesting you to stop harassment,

• abdulgants Aug 20, 2018

airtel3gmobile phone block today yes ok rasheedhello todayrasheed rashere hcscfjfbefgvealvflefvefvbe

Sanjay Gajmer Aug 15, 2018

I m an Airtel SIM card user... my sim started showing "SIM card access error " and I simultaneously lost all contacts. What can I do to retrieve my contacts and get the Sim working.
    Sanjay

Kamalakar Belosay Sep 17, 2016

• De
    dennisdr Jan 30, 2009

It is the worest thing that the Airtel is doing and grabbing the money from their customers.

So I suggest you all to go for Hutch. The best cusomer friendly support network.