Airtel Do Not Call Registrycontinue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!

N

Airtel has setup a 'do not call' registry at www.airtel.in/dont.htm and the best part is I continue to receive unsolicited calls and SMSs from Airtel business partners even though I have registered at their site over a month ago. After contacting their customer care [protected]@airtelindia.com, ceo complaint desk and the nodal officer [protected]@airtel.in, [protected]@bharti.com, I'm yet receive a relevant reply.

Beware people!

• Ab
    abhishek meena Apr 05, 2018

my number [protected] is not working incoming and outcoming sms .
    plz active this setting

• Si
    Singh Darshan Nov 17, 2011

Please Deactivate dnd Service. My Mobile No. [protected]

manoj dixit29 Oct 02, 2011

Hi, I have airtel number which is not registered in DND... then why i m not receiving any messages... one of the biggest problem is that we are unable to send messages through internet(way2sms, fullonsms) to any DND registered number.. then there is no use of DND.. It was for unwanted calls and messages but now no one wil be able to send important messages

• Go
    Gorakh NATH Jun 29, 2011

Please stop immediately all unwanted messages. This is for registring under DO NOT DISTRUB clause.
    My DND Registration No. is W1050974861 Full Block
    Dated : 23/6/11 But i receive per day around 50 messages unwanted
    messages per day. PLEASE HELP ME

AirHockey Jun 20, 2011

Not only the Promotional Calls and SMSs, i believe they share the mobile number database with other advertising agencies too. Keep getting calls and SMSs from a few product companies. Another big problem being faced is everytime I unlock my phone I see a message - "Last Call Charge 1.00". They are deducting the talktime as per their wish. Sometimes Rs.2, sometimes Rs.3 and the heights were when they deducted Rs. 16.

For God's Sake! Please stop cheating on Customers!!!

• Di
    dineshpthakre Apr 18, 2011

my mobile dnd register 2 times but unwanted pramotional sms recived daily
    from +[protected]
    please diconect this no. from any service provider or i am complent to trai

• Ar
    Arun Juneja Mar 19, 2011

Hey all of you... No one in Airtel is bothered about ur complaints. I feel many of the promotional calls are generated by Airtel only. These industrialists know only to make money. Hell with their customers. I complained about recieiving SMS From one Number : BA560007. I'v been receiving about 50 sms daily. The reply i'v recieved is "The caller is from some other service provider, other than Airtel. We'v forwarded the complaint to them for necessary action at their end." And this reply was about 15 days back and its been more than a month that i'v been recieving the SMSes from this number. Service Providers even dont care about Court's orders.
    Arun Juneja
    #[protected]

vapassion Mar 01, 2011

i have registered in DNDC.
    due to this i am unable to receive many informations which comes on my mobile
    Now i have to de activate this DNDC service, so how can i deactivate this service.

please help me

• Av
    AVK Murthy Oct 22, 2010

I could not agree more. I am a sufferer too. I have registered my mobile number a good three months ago and still continue to receive those bloody promotional SMSs.

Airtel Sux Oct 13, 2010

WAT ABOUT THE AUTOMATIC SUBSRIPTION TO SME STUPID EVENTS... AM LOOSING 15 Rs each week!! d day i call up 121 and unsubscribe the event... the next day i am subscribd to a new event and i loose d same amount of money!! this is B.S !!

• Ka
    karanits Feb 28, 2010

What are you guys doing !!! why are you publishing your mobiles number online. the internet is the primary source where your number gets picked up for spamming!!!

• Am
    Amit Babu Feb 18, 2010

Airtel is hand in glove on this one. Even their complaint option for tele marketing calls on their website does not work. Please refer to the attached picture and try it on your own. When you try and put in a date which you have received the unwanted call, the form keeps showing an error - it does not matter which date you choose...

HA HA, this is the Airtel way of ensuring that they dont get any complaints on the their serivces.

For the record the call I received was (the 4th since morning) was from Barcleys bank, needless to say, no action can be taken.

Satyajit Roy Jan 21, 2010

I am Satyajit Roy working as an Insurance Advisor in SBI Life. My cell number is [protected], I request you to kindly stop all types of promotional calls to my cell as it is very much disturbing wihile in meeting, or with a customer or on the move. The calls keep coming from different numbers, so it is difficult to distinguish the calls from a customer or from AIRTEL. I have a belive and trust that AIRTEL does give me the best of the services by not disturbing me unnecessarily. If needed I would reach to the customer care for the help.

Thanks Satyajit

• Am
    amitcrazy1 Nov 26, 2009

Airtel is disgusting, every time I talk to them regarding Do not disturb, very next day i get three such sms. [protected]

Airtel sucks Nov 01, 2009

I just save the numbers on my phone under the name "Waste" "crank" or something else that makes sense. I don't pick up any calls from these numbers. I mute the rings and let the phone keep ringing at the other end. Helps a bit, when you know you can ### around with them too. LOL.

It's Enough I think...

Mubeen Khan Oct 21, 2009

I am an Airtel Prepaid User suffering from Airtel’s new policy of cheating consumers and this is absolutely harassment. I got message today (October 21, 2009 at 14:17:19) from 543212 stating Your subscription to Audio movie has been renewed! To enjoy call [protected] or to deactivate Call [protected]. Shortly after reading this message, I checked my balance it reduced by 40/- Rs. I am not at all using any value added services or services that they can charge me for, like Ausio Movie, Hello Tunes, Songs, Astrology, Marriage bureau, etc. You can check my records. This is not the first time. I really fed up of this thing every month or whenever I recharge my number with more than 10/- Rs. or my balance is more than 10/- Rs. I applied for DND my DND registration number is S1013627883. I talked about this with my friend who is working with these poor Airtel Call Center Peoples and he told me that to achieve their sales target, these Poor Airtel Call Center Peoples (I have no word cheaper to use than this) making these kinds of frauds. I don’t know how to stop them. After calling to Airtel Customer Care, we have registered your complaint, give us 15 days (holy cow), not useful. I think I have two options left with me, one is to keep balance less than 10/- Rs. to retain this number as I am using this number from more than seven years now or to say Tata Tata Bye Bye to this Cheap Very Cheap Airtel. If you have any suggestions or if Airtel peoples want any details, please mail me to my e-mail address [email protected]

Mubeen Khan Oct 21, 2009

Addendum to previous comment is that please read date as October 21, 2009 at 14:17:19. Thanks.

• Fo
    FOOSMS Oct 06, 2009

Check whether your number is listed under DND or not.

munna0 Oct 05, 2009

To De-Register of DND Services .

[protected]

GANG LEADER
    GAURAV KATARIA
    +91-[protected]

CRIMINALS AND BLACK MALLER

+91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected]. +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91- [protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91- [protected], +91- [protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected]

+91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91- [protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected]+91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected]

+[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +91-22-[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +91-11-[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +91-120-[protected], +91-11- [protected], +[protected], +91-11-[protected], +91-11-[protected], +91-11-[protected], +91-11-[protected], +91-11-[protected], +91-11-[protected], +91-11-[protected]

[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], , [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

PHONE NUMBER DATE;- TIME PHONE NUMBER DATE;- TIME;-
    +[protected] 20-03-09 7.27PM +[protected] 7-4-09, 1.25PM
    +91-[protected] 20-5-09 6-21PM +91-[protected] 27-05-09, , 11-33AM
    +91-[protected] 28-05-09 08-25 AM

PRT May 05, 2009

Nothing works...I have started this DND service long back. they told me it ll start in 45 days and now its been more than 2 months and still everytime I call them they say another 45 days.
    Airtel has really gone down in it service. this is the last time I have taken Airtel connection.

• Da
    danny Oct 28, 2008

Does anyone read on what the post is all about???

every body just seems to be posting their phone numbers here. Another way of anouncing to the world that 'OK...mine is a valid phone number...start the marketing calls on my mobile number'

• Mr
    M.R.Sankaran Oct 16, 2008

My mobile no is [protected].

M.R.Sankaran

Rajesh Bhati Oct 15, 2008

Dear Sir,

As I have registred my mobile no. on NDNC vide Ref. no. S1005027250 on 09-July-08, But still I am getting call on my mobile from ICICI BAnk, Trade India & many more. In this matter I called many time Airtel customer care but every time I have been given a new Ref. No. & nothing has been done in this matter.

So I request you to look this matter seriously or I will go to cousmer court.

VARUN AWASTHI Oct 14, 2008

Hi all are you suffering from Airtel Advt Calls and SMS, .

So Please Deactivate that ADVET CALLS & SMS in my phone number

Mobile No.[protected]

VARUN AWASTHI Oct 14, 2008

I am disturbed from some AIRTEL numbers.
    So Please Deactivate these incoming calls in my phone number.

Primus Developers Pvt. Ltd. Oct 13, 2008

Sales Promotional & Unwanted calls to be restricted.

Mobile No.[protected]

• Ag
    Aggrived Aug 23, 2008

even after more than 1 year of registered to DND, i continue to get.
    any complaint only gets me:- we have registered your complaint -give us 15 days(holy cow)
    can i speak to your lead please:- why, haggling:- kindly wait i am transferring:- after 10mts the call drops(cheap isn't it)
    AIRTEL SUCKS, AIRTEL CUSTOMER SUPPORT SUCKS EVEN MORE
    Is someone listening??????? when are we going to have the number mobility, TRAI, supreme court please help poor consumers

• De
    Deepak shah Jul 12, 2008

i'm registerd for DND on oct / nov 2007, service not activated on my cell no. i'm requsting you pl.activate DND service on my cell no.if u dont then i will disconnet your airtel service {Mobile service and net service, Land line nos also}

surendar natrajan Jul 11, 2008

hi my mobile number [protected].
    I don't need any disturbances regarding advertisements in phone calls

surendar natrajan Jul 11, 2008

I do not need any disturbances regarding advertisements in phone calls.

I don't need any disturbances regarding advertisements in phone calls

• As
    asd Jul 08, 2008

use this

45 days is too much but! :(

Priyatu Jun 17, 2008

I tried SMSing "START DND" to 121. It said my name has been registered in the registry, but that it would take an atrocious 45 days before my calls would stop coming...Holy ###.

• Sc
    s.c. sekar Jun 14, 2008

Airtel does not allow customers to register for do not disturb via SMS or On line. SMS reject the request saying " not able to process now" try later. On online you dont get form at all. I tried no of time this both routes. I am distrubed by the following nos. [protected] or [protected] my nos. [protected]

• Up
    upendra dhakrey Jun 03, 2008

hi im upendra dhakrey, yr service is good other then but yr promo callssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bad other then, i'm registerd for DND on 15 may 2008, but this service not activeted on my cell no. i's requsting you pl.activeted DND service on my cell no.if u dont then i will disconnet your airtell service {Mobile service and net service}

rao Feb 29, 2008

yes i took facing problem , receiving unsolicited calls and SMSs from Airtel business partners.I wondering like how to stop them.
    I am really getting pissed up with these calls and messages.

RAHUL VISHWAKARMA Dec 31, 2007

HELLO I AM RAHUL. I WANT TO START TELEMARKETING CALLS AND MESSAGES ON MY MOBILE. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO START THE ABOVE SERVICE?

• Ha
    Harshita Nov 30, 2007

Airtel subscribers this works:START DND to 121.