Rogers Communications Logo

Rogers Communications

Having problems with Rogers Communications?

Rogers Communications Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 381 7834 (Customer Service)
+1 416 935 5555 (International)
+1 888 764 3772 (United States)
+1 800 787 7953 (Chinese Language)
+1 800 575 9090 (Pay As You Go)
+1 877 559 5202 (Billing & Payments)
+1 855 381 7835 (Wireless)
+1 855 381 7839 (Internet)
+1 855 381 7836 (Home Phone)
+1 855 381 7840 (Home Monitoring)
+1 866 210 4059 (Internet, TV, Home Phone, or Home Monitoring)
+1 866 727 2141 (Small Business)
+1 800 958 5000 (Enterprise & Medium Business)
40019 (Text)
333 Bloor Street East, 7th Floor
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M4W1G9

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rogers Communications Customer Service. Initial Rogers Communications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rogers Communications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rogers Communications. Discuss the issues you have had with Rogers Communications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 11, 2021

Rogers Communications — Poor service at a rogers store.

On the morning of 23 Dec 20 I visited the Rogers store in Georgetown Marketplace Mall. For a while I had been...

Rogers CommunicationsBlack Friday Promotion

We decided with the Black Friday Promotion of 150.00 it would be a good time to have wifi installed. Our call to Joseph in Kitchener appeared to go well. He said besides the 150.00 gift card we would receive 100.00 to cover
the 99.00 installation charge.
It sounded good but it turns out the info given by salesman was not
true according to my chat call to Rogers agent. The agent said it was not
three weeks as promised and that there would be an availability etc criteria
She said to check my junk file in 6 weeks with a further 45 days to claim.
I knew we had fallen for a scam as there was none of this mentioned when
we agreed to sign up for Ignite.
Seniors are warned often about such things but we do not expect companies to be able to advertise and not deliver.
The billing agreement arrives only after you have signed up and the small
print hard to read. As seniors we are often warned about scams.
Now have a bill of 220.34 and no sign of the promised promotion.
The sad thing is there telephone service for tech help has been good
but the false promises are deceiving. I do want to complain to wherever
as this is not good business for anyone.

Rogers Communicationsignite bill

when I asked for a package none mentioned the activation charge. instantly I can see the activation charge in my account which is unsatisfactory.

requesting to wave the charge - home ignite internet

shaharul Islam
    517 priestman street
    apt F4
    e3b 3b6
    [protected]

Rogers CommunicationsCell phone bill

Hi there! I've made promise topsy but money issues have been my problem i've let my bill get out of hand and now all my services are suspended. They won't start them back without 1947 to be put down i've explained till i'm blue in the face shaking and close to a nervous breakdown that there is no way I can come up with that much money. I've asked yo speak to someone in corporate to work out a deal to figure it out and been told there is no way that can happen. I have a mom whose gone twice into diabetic shock with low blood sugars now with out a phone i'm unreachable if anything were to happen. I'm not sure you can help me with this situation or not or if you have a way of reaching anyone in corporate office

RESOLVED

Someone is looking in to it

Rogers CommunicationsFraudulent netflix billing

I have been dealing with Rogers since Apr 2019 to stop billing my account for a Netflix subscription I did not sign up for. With each call Rogers checks with Netflix to verify I di not have an account which I do not have.
        I have to call each billing time to have them remove 16.99 from my bill for the fraudulent account.
        The last call I was told an account was reopened July 2019?? Not by me!!
        Each time the customer rep has said they will look into it further< but I never hear what has been done to recity this problem. Just billed again.
        Seems it could be someone within Rogers is getting free Netflix thru my account, sounds reasonable as it is on going and no one within Rogers seems to have knowledge to delete the account from my bill.
        Has anyone else had this issue with Rogers?

Apr 27, 2020

Rogers Communications — Long distance - super crook product

Rogers A/C: [protected]. I've been hooked up with Rogers Cables for my long distance. The country that I...

Toronto
          Mar 23, 2020

Rogers Communications — Late payment charge. Live chat:

11:07 AM ALAN Why am I being charged a late payment fee for a new account for which automatic payment wa...

Mar 22, 2020

Rogers Communications — Public relations

I personally pay almost $ 350 for your services of Cell phone... Home phone...Internet... Cable... That alone...

Mar 22, 2020

Rogers — Doesn’t work

I've got this new service back in December, since than every time when the hydro goes out for whatever...

Feb 06, 2020

Rogers Communications — Shipment were not received

I requested two phones from Rogers and I received a confirmation from Roger that phones were shipped. A...

Rogers CommunicationsBrightstar device protection

They try everything to get you to give up your right to a claim. This company will throw up so many unnecessary administrative roadblocks in the hopes that you simply give up your request for a claim. I first contacted them on February 28th for a broken screen. I didn't get "approved" for repairs until January 14th. This was only after, no less than, six phone calls, multiple emails and three requests for a Supervisor. Every single time they told me the company line, "Your request is being reviewed. Try calling back in two to three business days. "Every call back was answered by another roadblock. I have been a Rogers Wireless customer for over fifteen years. I've never been treated so poorly by any company in my life. This experience is making me want to change my cellphone provider

• Rogers Communications's response · Feb 04, 2020

Hi Misterandrewb,

I can imagine how frustrating the back and forth can be. Has the issue been resolved since you last posted here?
              Have you received any communication from Brightstar?

Zara

Jan 11, 2020

Rogers — Very upset with the cell phones received!

Hello. This is Afshin, for contract number [protected] - my tel number is [protected] and email address i...

Nov 27, 2019

Rogers Communications — Complaining about the brightstar insurance company they are associated with

Horrible horrible experience with rogers. Scam done by rogers and brightstar together I bought a phone from...

Nov 17, 2019

Rogers Communications — Cell phone long distance charges

Hi, I have five lines with Rogers under my account number is [protected]. In recent months I was getting...

Rogers CommunicationsWireless - horrible customer appreciation

This is to voice my great disappointment and absolute displeasure with Rogers.

I have been a Rogers' wireless customer for many years. I no longer have a contract, which means that I may cancel my account at any time without being penalized. I temporally moved to England and needed my account to be suspended until I got back.

I contacted Rogers and they advised me that it would cost $30 per month to do so. I instantly thought that that was absurd. I asked the Rogers representative why there was a fee. He explained to me that it was their normal fee for suspensions. I then advised him that I no longer had a contract with Rogers and why I couldn't just cancel my account.

He agreed that I would not be penalized for cancelling my account, but the only downside was that I would lose my current plan. Again, I have been with Rogers for quite some time, so I had the "Loyalty" plan which gave me 600 minutes, unlimited text and 5GB of data for $59 per month. I advised the representative that Rogers had a BYOD promotion which gave unlimited talk and text, and 15GB of data for $60 per month. The representative advised that the promotion ended yesterday. That's fine. My goal was not to change my plan, but to show that Rogers did occasionally give promotions with plans that are better than mine. Thus, my "Loyalty" plan was not such a great plan at all even though I have been with Rogers for so many years.

I then asked to be transferred to a manager to hopefully resolve this issue. The manager basically told me the same thing the representative did. So I cancelled my account and WILL NOT BE RETURNING AS A ROGERS CUSTOMER when I go back to CANADA next year or EVER AGAIN.

To recap, I wanted to suspend my account while I was out of the country with the intention to uplift the suspension when I got back. I was asked to pay $30 per month even though I had no contract. I was basically told that in order to remain a Rogers' customer I would need pay this absurd fee or else cancel my account. I DID NOT FEEL LIKE A VALUED ROGERS customer, thus I CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT. ALSO, I WILL NOT BE RETURNING AS A ROGERS CUSTOMER OR BE ONE EVER AGAIN.

Rogers CommunicationsFees being added without my consent

I have been a Rogers customer for over 20 years, and last fall, when my old BB died, I took up their offer of a new phone for $95.00 a month. About 4 months ago I was temporarily without internet connection and used my phone for data. I soon had a call from Rogers, offering to connect me to another program, for $125.00 a month, which would allow me more data time.

I thanked the woman and said No, as I am an older person living on a very small pension. I could not afford the extra fee.

About a week ago I had a call from Rogers to say that I owed them $110.00 I asked about this and was told that it was taxes on my $95.00. Without thinking, and not wanting to be cut off from my phone useage, I paid $100.00 and then realised that in fact they had connected me with the increased data program, which I specifically said an emphatic NO! to.

I cannot afford the additional fee. What recourse do I have?

• Rogers Communications's response · Aug 25, 2019

Hello,

I would recommend you to review the invoice for that month to pin point if the extra charges were for a priceplan change or data overages. If you want us to take a look at the charges for you please reach out to us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers or the Rogers Community Forums.

-Zara

Rogers CommunicationsInternet

Hi,
                I have a problem with my internet since 2013. My account number [protected]
                From 2013 I'm on a temporary line. Temporary Linie damaging my shingles getting loose. Please see pictures
                I call Rogers hundreds of times to come and fix my internet and take off temporary line My internet connection is very bad. For example, I pay for Download speed: up to 1 Gbps1 ; Upload speed: up to 30 Mbps
                and today I was testing on several websites last test https://www.speedtest.net/result/8419506809

By the last three weeks, I almost call Rogers every day they promise to repair in two days than in five days ..never done. Today they promise to fix connection (what about remove temporary line) in next 48h I don't believe them.
                I asking you for help.

Internet
                Internet

• Rogers Communications's response · Jul 16, 2019

Hey Roman,

We typically only run a temporary line during the winter months and come back to bury it in the summer months after securing the proper permits from the city. I'm sorry to hear you've had one since 2013. Please reach out to us via social media on Facebook, Twitter @RogersHelps or our Rogers Community Forums and we'll get to the bottom of it for you and look into your internet speeds as well.

Tim

Rogers CommunicationsData coverage and new phone plans

I share a phone plan with my two daughters and we share 5 g of data. we do no go over the data. our billing date is from the 14th to the 14th of the month. however, this month we had already hit our data amount 2 weeks into a new billing plan. no one has left anything open and one phone (mine) has data turned offer unless I am at home. my cell is [protected].

I received a text from Rogers today telling me that we are not $50 over in data charges and it will be turned off until the new billing period - another week away.

this is highly ridiculous.

also my daughter went in to Rogers store a week ago and was going to obtain an upgrade on her phone [protected]) and was told that she is not able to get it because Rogers has now changed our plan - WITHOUT notice to her. I used her upgrade in March and she is now eligible to use my upgrade for a phone, but Rogers said no we now have to change our plan.

I have been a rogers customer for many many years and am very dissatisfied with its service and plan on looking around at other phone plans

I have always recommended Rogers in the past, but will not do so anymore. They do not value their customers or customers' loyalty

• Rogers Communications's response · Jul 16, 2019

Hi there Cathy,

I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had with us lately. Were you able to get this resolved? You should be able to see which device used the data or we can check into it it for you further. Regarding the upgrade, we did make some changes to our plans when we introduced our Infinite plans so you may need to change your plan for the upgrade.

We'd love to have a look into this for you. Please contact us on our Community Forums at https://roge.rs/2NTo3Tl. You can also contact us via Facebook or at @RogersHelps on Twitter.

Tim

• Do
                      Don Dagenais Jul 26, 2019

I believe this is a new Rogers Scam - wife had same problem this month.

If you have US address, get an AT&T pay as you go phone service $40/month US, no taxes. Unlimited voice data and TXT ANYWHERE in North and Central America.

The only catch is you cannot call outside of those areas and you will have US cell number!

Rogers CommunicationsResidential service - ignite service

On June 9, 2019 a Service Call was begun, to update the current Roger's home services to "Ignite'. The service could not be completed and the owner was reassured, that she would be contacted for the completion. As of today, June 12, there has been no one in to set things up. The services, that were 'disabled', have left this residence with no LAN line and no cable TV for over 48 hours plus. This is totally unacceptable with an 88 yr old, deaf senior living here. The "Roger's" service people are suggesting that the 'owner' try to enable her systems on her own, until they can come back??!! The Original ticket #C144312436 was created for the 'incomplete install' and another ticket #I1349858 has been created for the install. We have had numerous excuses but the recent one from last nights "no show" when the service person said no one was home?? There were 5 adults in the house, 3 cars parked in the driveway and a large dog that would have barked to alert the household. The service call was scheduled for last night between 5 and 9:00...no one showed up. I think it is time that we get an explanation and some action to complete the service.

• Rogers Communications's response · Jun 17, 2019

Hello Linda,

It is regrettable to hear that we missed the follow up installation appointment. I would like a chance to make this right. Please reach out to us via social media on Facebook, Twitter @RogersHelps or our Rogers Community Forums and we'll do our best to ensure all lingering concerns are resolved to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersCorey

Rogers Communicationsbrightstar device protection service

I recently had my Iphone 8 stolen. I was instructed by a Rogers representative to contact BrightStar regarding this issue. After doing so and sending them the necessary forms I followed up with a phone call to confirm that my documentation was received.

I was met with hostility and rudeness by the Brightstar representative as I inquired about the process of replacement. I'm left feeling angered at the lack of information and the unknown possibility of when my phone will be replaced. I purchased the device protection in good faith will the hopes that my phone would be quickly replaced if accident or loss occured. Instead I have more questions than answers. My phone is very vital my business and the thought of purchasing another 800$ phone is not very pleasing. This is not acceptable!

• Rogers Communications's response · May 14, 2019

Hello and welcome Karl!

I am terribly sorry to hear of your experience with Brightstar. Have you raised this concern about the service you received directly with them? If you have and you're still not satisfied with the response, please contact us via social media on Facebook, Twitter or our Rogers Community Forums.

We will do our best to make it right for you.

RogersCorey