Having problems with T-Mobile USA?

T-Mobile USA Customer Service Contacts

611 (From T-Mobile Phone)
+1 844 840 6518 (Customer Service)
+1 844 428 9675 (Business)
+1 505 998 3793 (International)
+1 877 453 1304 (Payments)
12920 SE 38th St.
Bellevue, New York
United States - 98006-1350
Questions and Comments
T-Mobile Customer Relations, PO Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380

Bankruptcy Legal Notices
T-Mobile Bankruptcy Team, PO Box 53410, Bellevue, WA 98015-3410

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with T-Mobile USA Customer Service. Initial T-Mobile USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for T-Mobile USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about T-Mobile USA. Discuss the issues you have had with T-Mobile USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

T-Mobile USA Complaints & Reviews

Metro by T-MobileDoble Billing

I PAID MY PHONE BILL ON FEB 21 2021 IT POSTED WITH A CONFIRMATION EMAIL
We've received your payment of 81.00 on [protected]:51:57.547. To verify your balance, please login to MyAccount or use MYmetro (iOS/android) app.
CONFIRMATION NUMBER:
[protected]

YOU THEN SHUT MY PHONE OFF ON MARCH 2 2021 DUE TO NON PAYMENT SAYING MY AUTO PAY DIDNT GO THRU BUT MY ACCT WAS PAID AND HAD NO BALANCE INWHICH I HAD TO PAY AGAIN TO HAVE MY SERVICE BACK AND NOW YOU STILL HAVE A 12.00 BAL ON MY ACCT?

• Updated by KIM0667 · Mar 02, 2021

THIS IS CRAPPY

T-MobileLack of electronic written communication, no Text or Email support

It is completely unacceptable that any company does not offer electronic written communication; via Email or Text.
    So both parties can keep CLEAR record and reference of communications. Voice or postal stamped (snail) mail ONLY is not acceptable!
    ESPECIALLY IF SAID COMPANY HAS A WEB PRESENCE THAT PERFORMS ELECTRONIC BUSINESS (exchange of monies for products or services)!
    It should be required that online business have both email and snail mail for BASIC communications.
    *Chat apps or 3-party community sites like twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc. Is not sufficient for CLEAR record and reference of communications nor for private business communications.

Lack of electronic written communication, no Text or Email support

T-Mobile USAstaff

My iphone pro purchased in Dec 2020 has several things that are not performing properly. I went in the Colonial Promenade T Mobile store on my first chance to see about it and after questions about health the woman in the store told me I could not be in their store for 4 months after having covid in December.

I work as a teacher in Jefferson County schools every day since August. I was off the appropriate time for quarantine in December. I have worked since (now almost 7 months) They were made aware in February, the day my husband tested positive to make sure I still come to work and I was told I still teach every day. When you staff told me to leave I explained I work everyday in a classroom. She said because you didnt tell them about your husband. Yes, I did. They knew 5 minutes after I did. This policy is rediculous and fear mongoring. No one is quarantining for 4 months. I am sorry I have 2 new devices through T Mobile!

Feb 10, 2021

Metro by T-Mobile — Metro no refund

I bought a LG K51 phone from Metro at 8067 Madison Avenue. Indianapolis, In 46227 and went back next day to...

T-Mobile USAFraudulent claims

After 17 years I switched from Verizon to T-Mobile and since my town doesn't have a T-Mobile store I stopped at the Sprint store because according to the internet, press releases and advertisements T-Mobile and Sprint are "One". I live in a rural area which has very poor internet service, so I wanted to sign up for the T-Mobile 5G LTE Cellular Home internet. I learned that T-Mobile and Sprint are truly not "One", but today a very nice lady from T-Mobile was helping me migrate my Sprint plan to T-Mobile and she said I would get the same plan and they would be able to transfer my phone lease. After an hour and a half on the phone I was suddenly transfer to someone in Puerto Rico and it continued down hill from there. I literally spent 5 hours on the phone trying to migrate my Sprint through several transfers, dropped calls and failed callbacks. Finally I drove 20 miles to the nearest T-Mobile only to be told that I could not migrate to T-Mobile because T-Mobile and Sprint are not the same company and never will be. My frustration is beyond belief at this point I'm to the point where I'm considering to pay off my phones and switch back to Verizon.

Jan 23, 2021

T-Mobile — Deployed active duty military charged for roaming

Prior to my son's deployment, I contacted T-mobile to ensure provisions were in place in case roaming charge...

TMobileCell Service

I was looking for a reliable cell signal since I live in a rural area. T Mobile said I would get a great signal in my area. I accepted their word. I had no signal at all, so I called and they sent me a signal booster, this only worked when I was at home using the phone. I called to cancel my account and to switch to another provider. The representative said I would be able to keep the phones that were free and that I would have to pay for the one I upgraded. He unlocked my phones and I switched carriers. Months went by and all of a sudden I receive a letter from Convergent Collections stating I owed 609.37, I called to dispute I have yet to hear back. I called again and now I owe over 700.00. I was told that one of my lines was not cancelled and that I owed charges for 4 months. I never received a text or any emails nor mail correspondence regarding this line that they did not close out when I cancelled my service. And now I am expected to pay this large sum of money.

Jan 20, 2021

Metro by T-Mobile — 3 month promo mastercard $200 terms changed since initial sign up

They changed up all the terms from the original agreement! We need to file an attorney general claim because...

Jan 13, 2021

Metro by T-Mobile — Customer service

I live in Inverness fl. There is only one store in the area. I recently had someone hack into my device and...

T-Mobile USATmobile isued

Hi:
            I buy a celular phone march 2020 on ebay, and tmobile bill me on august 2020.Pay $700 on ebay, tmobile bill me $1000. Customer service dont solve the isued.My email is : [protected]@hotmail.com
            En marzo del 2020 compre un celular en ebay el cual pague $700, en agosto 2020 tmobile me factura $1, 000 dolares por el mismo celular.Cuando me comunico a servicio al cliente me indican que ese celular lo compre en una tienda tmobile en estados unidos a lo cual le indico que nadie a ido a estados unidos a comprar celulares, desde agosto hasta el dia de hoy he estado pagando a tmobile por un celular que no les compre.La respuesta que me estan dando desde agosto es que estan investigando.Creo que 5 meses es tiempo suficiente para concluir la investigacion.

Metro by T-MobileEmployee threatening me

On social media I had a metro pcs employee threaten me. She included the store address telling me to come to the location. She made a Facebook status on social media Facebook. I want something done. My email is [protected]@gmail.com
              Is this how you let your employee operate? She was bullying a girl who she has a problem with and I told her not to be bullying her. She decided to show aggression towards me

Employee threatening me
              Employee threatening me

Dec 27, 2020

T-Mobile — New service contract

I was given a quote for new service 12/22/2020. I was told as a Physician I was eligible for Magellan first...

T-Mobile USAPhone service

Around 8 months ago I had switched phone providers away from Tmobile for a better priced competitor. Over a month after my account was closed I began to receive calls about an unspecified debt from Tmobile that was invalid as I had already paid all outstanding balances and phone payments and my account was already closed. After talking with the company we had agreed the debt was in error and I had assumed resolved as no more calls were made.

Their fraudulent charge was sent to collections without any further contact to myself and only discovered on review of my credit score. This charge is fraudulent and I wish to see it removed from collections and my credit score repaired. If there is to be any base to their claim of a debt I demand to see an itemized amount of a debt prior to the account being closed and inactive before all contracts were null and void.

Nov 28, 2020

T-Mobile USA — Store 9589

To whom it may concern I write to complain about Store T-Mobile [protected] Hwy 6 S Ste B Houston, TX...

Oct 05, 2020

Metro by T-Mobile — Products and services

On october 1st 2020 I went to a corporate store on fordham road in new york to attempt to become a customer...

Oct 05, 2020

Metro by T-Mobile — Customer service

I have been with metro pcs for soo many years now, like alot. Always pay my bills on time. I left my phone in...

Oct 04, 2020

Metro by T-Mobile — Horrible customer service experience

This Store: 12042 E 10 Mile Rd, Warren, MI [protected] On [protected] I took my Autistic daughter to have her...

Sep 28, 2020

Metro by T-Mobile — Second phone has same problems as the first phone

I have a LG Stylo 5 and a Alcatel phone on my account. Both phone have the following problems. Make a phone...

Metro by T-MobileAccount/customer service

Unfortunately I switched from Boost mobile (because they throttled my speed) to even Worse Metro by T-Mobile.9/19/20 was my first bill. No problem pay over the phone and... WHAT?!!! Can't access account, then info I gave sales man for account, pin security answer, isn't accepting it. Now my phone is off. Bot only thing will receive call. Then hung up

T-MobileIllegal spying software

T-MOBILE, on behalf of the Defense Intelligence Agency (LTG Flynn's organization), under the current administration embedded highly illegal software into some of its T-MOBILE Apps in order to illegally spy on US Citizens.

Our analysis company is in possession of this software and other detailed data on T-MOBILES involvement with DIA (names, dates, corrupt bank accounts, etc).

We are working to be prepared for the end of this administration; and the subsequent revelation of this data, and criminal prosecutions against persons at T-MOBILE and DIA. We also seek communication with any other US citizens who have evidence of being illegally spied upon by T-MOBILE or DIA.

Patrick Vye