Having problems with T-Mobile USA?

611 (From T-Mobile Phone)
+1 844 840 6518 (Customer Service)
+1 844 428 9675 (Business)
+1 505 998 3793 (International)
+1 877 453 1304 (Payments)
12920 SE 38th St.

Bankruptcy Legal Notices
T-Mobile Bankruptcy Team, PO Box 53410, Bellevue, WA 98015-3410

Complaints & Reviews

Metro $15 plan

I called about this in April but I had already paid my bill so I was to try in May . I ordered this May 7th (call with Gerald 11:10 central time). I asked for the expiration date of this offer. He said there wasnt any. I asked for a confirmation number to assure prove I ordered the $15 plan.
He said confirmation #s are not available.
He said My billing cycle started May 8th. It was to continue for 60 days.
Today I called to see why my bill stayed at $30..not a the $15 offer. I called customer service 6/1 and (08:50 with Victor) to check to see why the bill stayed at $30 and he said Gerald never ordered anything. He said I should have KNOWN to expect a text on it (had no idea of the internal company rules) He also said the plan expired 5/13/2020 (new to me) so there is nothing he could do.
RESOLUTION: I want a $30 credit ($15 for each of 2 months) since I ordered this plan.

============================ offer:
And to help even more people stay connected, Metro by T-Mobile is launching lower-priced plans and offers on March 25:

For the next two months, Metro is offering a $15 plan - that's half the price of the current most affordable plan. For 60 days after customers activate, it's just $15 per month for unlimited talk and text plus 2GB of high-speed smartphone data.
==============================

Switch phone service on my plan

April 30th, 2020 I called the store to see if the iPhone I seen on website was available. Whitney the store...

Metro by T-Mobile

Covid 19 keep service fraud

You say your supporting coved-19 by keeping service on. Does that include Michigan?
You should be ashamed of yourselves. Cut their service back on. Victimizing victims while you say on your phone line how you support your customers. I will make sure everyone is informed. Thank you.

Unlimited lte sim card

Purchased the unlimited lte plan with sim card and had nothing but problems from the start. Constant disconnects. Tested on two routers, same result. Called support, no help. Save your time and go elsewhere. Have to post this from my cell phone because our home has no internet.

"Convenience Fee"

Supposedly you don't pay a fee if you pay through the app or online, but any time I have tried to pay online or with the app it says my card information is invalid. I have checked with my bank multiple times to make sure my info was correct. It is. I can go to the store and pay with the same card that has "invalid information" with no issue. I also tried to pay by calling customer service but was going to be charged said convenience fee. They offered to waive the fee but the representative said my card information was invalid. So I have no other choice than to go to the store and pay. Yes the fee is just $3, which isn't a big deal, but imagine if this is the situation for say 100, 000 customers. That's $300, 000 a month in profit from fees that can't be avoided even though they repeatedly state while waiting for a representative that you can pay for no charge online or through the app. I know I am not the only one that goes through this, just not sure how many customers are forced to pay the unavoidable fee. I have seen several complaints about this same issue on various sites.

Change billing date

Hi, I called your customer care line for a billing date change. The system didn't allow the manager, understandable however the representative stated we are not just giving free service( stated that to me 3 times). Im considered an essential worker and I'm not asking due to the virus. I was very offended, listen to the call. This is not great customer service. I've been a loyal customer over 11 years and now im contemplating switching providers! (Employee manager at that)name was David id # 28548. On 3/[protected]@5:30pm. My info Gloria Grant [protected].

No way to submit a complaint

I have been with the company for more than 10 years. During this coronavirus pandemic, I missed my payment by ONE day. They turned my phone off with no reminder or anything. When I tried to contact customer service after paying my $45 bill, they only showed me my next due payment. The customer phone number listed drives you to the website, which brings you back to payments. They will not talk to a customer nor do they allow you to email them. They have snail mail available only. If you can find the time to send a letter and mail it, good luck. The email only allows you to sign up for deals on their products. This is ridiculous. I will be heard by this sham company.

• Gl
    Gloria Grant Mar 29, 2020

Sad!!! My representative told me we are not just giving free service!! I just asked for a date change. Rude and offensive!

Worker

There is a worker at this location who assisted me in purchasing a new device. As you all know, when...

Block my own payed celular for change carrier

T mobile block my unlocked celular that I bought in BestBuy .. I am goin to my fourth day without a phone and still no solution... I am looking for a legal representation... I try to have a solution in the store but the employee told me to call 611 because they don't fix those problems ... they only sells phone and he continue play a game in his celular .. wow ... they has to stop doing this to customers ..

Cellular Phone/Customer Service

Unscrupulous business locations (1811 Park Blvd, Oakland, CA and 9711 International Blvd, Oakland, CA - Mr...

rude customer service from the employee

I went to the store about 12 or 1 pm, to get a car charger, I explain the employee that I see if there car...

do not use this service

your company has done nothing but be rude and does not care to explain all policys period I was lied twice in 24 hours your company does not care to help there customers you have stolen money from amd now charged me a again which i find unprofessional no one told me about buyers remorse with restocking fee when i got this account so i closed it today and come to find out I was rippedf off and lied to which is the one thing company should not do to keep customers

customer service area

The pink color is all you can see.
Last year, I went into the store to purchase and asked for a new mobile phone. End up I got stuck in the store for 2 1/2 hours and absolutely watching and scary speaking and dialogue from the staff who works there. The drama is like two to three people dressed like terrorist green customer and making a lot of attention. And when I asked them to stop they said they are the staff and manager of the store. I was trying to spend at least $200 in one hours, I think that is the worst manager I have even seen. I got no choice cause all my handbags and everything is with me in the store, so I stayed in peace. And the worst part was, when I served by a female staff, and when I have more than several question the manager is so rude, and he said like you have to say PLEASE if not they want me to get out of the store because I spoken fluent English and they don't.

This is the absoulte strange scene I have ever seen, like a bunch of insane work in the store. I am pretty sure if I was with my two kids and they did that I will call on police or e-file or something, and that is rudest of all to purchase a cell experience that I have. He is a Mexcian people again, I dislike Mexcian customer service, just like AT&T, is the worst, no professionalism at all and not to mention I will give them referral business in the future. NEVER. Will...=[

sales service

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY - false statements by local store, misinformation by customer service. Was customer for more than 5 years. Did upgrade phone as recommended and store added a second line before advising. Called customer service and after long holds and several calls, was advised to return new phone for refund and reinstate phone number to original phone, one line.
Store said no refunds, called customer service from store and was told they could not tell store personnel what to do. LIES, misrepresentation, hours and money spent and wasted.

phone / customer service

My data on my Metro phone worked great until about 8 months ago. I continuously call customer service but, it hasnt been helpful. All of my experience with customer service has been fairly positive until today. I was routed to a "call center" and could hear every service rep talking. I just hung up. This is not okay. Also, when I dial 611, it re routes me to the metro Pcs site. My data is running super slow so it is very aggravating to have to go online to get through. I'm fed up with this company! Im going to leave Metro due to these issues.

lg stylo smartphone

Do NOT spend your money at this location!!! **Spend your money 💳 at you own risk after reading this review**...

plan changed

I just bought a new phone for my son at the store and the sales person changed my unlimited international land line phone calls to a 200 minutes monthly. I called metro (excellent customer representative)and they explained to me that it is a new policy and they just changed the plan without any previous information and they cannot do anything to give me back my old plan.Arbitrarily they downgraded my plan. I am a loyal customer for many years, since metro was the worst of the companies and everyone make jokes about having this phone company. I always believe on Metro ‘s honesty on billing no hiding charges, everything clear for the customers. It seems that the affiliation with T-Mobil brought the appetite for tricking the customers. I am very disappointed. I hope Metro goes back to honest business as it used to be. Now I am considering to move to another phone company, if it is any, that keep the promises to its loyal customers. What a shame Metro, that is not a good business. You were doing very well. Please keep doing it.

phones

I just dont understand how the company does all advertising for new customers be the old customer cant get any good up grades or anything on the phones . It's always the same old phones. I was in the metro in poplar bluff mo I ask about a deal they were no we dont deals for old customers just new so since us old customers I might should take my business else I been with metro for at least 4 years .

complaint

I am appalled at the trickery of this organization. I have been a loyal customer for a long time. Now I am completely distrout about your terms and conditions. Very upset and have no faith in your illresponsable treatment of customers. Switching my service to a legitimate competition, one that services based on customer needs. This is a oversaturated market that has the customer the ability to set their own terms.

store service toward the customers

I am complaining about the service the store employees serve. There is always rudeness and always 3 employee...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices