TracFone Wireless Logo

TracFone Wireless

Having problems with TracFone Wireless?

TracFone Wireless Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 11:45 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 11:45 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 11:45 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 11:45 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TracFone Wireless Customer Service. Initial TracFone Wireless complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TracFone Wireless above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TracFone Wireless. Discuss the issues you have had with TracFone Wireless and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TracFone Wireless Complaints & Reviews

TracFone WirelessCannot make international calls to france

While having an international call card on my phone for the last two month cannot complete calls to france?
spoken to two dozen operators about it and spent countless hours on the phone to no avail.
While i was calling regularly before with no problems.
Worthless help.
Considering changing company
not one operator had an answer but bothered me asking for my information (which is in their possession ) blaming my phone or other non relevant questions while the problem lies with their system period

Feb 02, 2021

TracFone Wireless — Zeroed out my data

I left a message here a couple of days ago to do with my wife's Tracfone data. The problem is that she...

TracFone WirelessAlcatel A405DL

This is about the fifth or sixth time I've tried to get the problem with my replacement phone not transferring callers to my voice mail when I can't answer the phone; they get an error message saying their call cannot be completed as dialed. I've been sent to a tech specialist who couldn't solve the problem was transferred to another higher knowledgeable tech and they didn't solve the problem. My voicemail is set up and I can access it using my Alcatel A405DL phone and it's just fine; it's just when people try to leave me a message that they get the error message. I do however see who had called me in the Notice file. Two tech specialists worked the problem but still could not get calls to transfer to my voicemail.

When I'm unavailable to take a call I want people to be able leave me a voice mail; the phone mail is set up and I can access it with my TracFone.

TracFone WirelessTransfer of text minutes when purchased under wrong phone number

On 11/29/20 I purchased 1000 text minutes for one of three of my phones - the wrong phone number. I did online chat with Tracfone and was told that since the transfer went through that the text minutes could not be moved to the correct account. The online representative did not offer any solution. I requested the regulator that oversees Tracfone and was given the corporate office address instead of the regulator.

TracFone WirelessText balance vanished

I hadn't texted in weeks, instead using Hangouts to save my text balance, when one night I randomly got a message that said that I couldn't receive a text message due to insufficient minutes. I immediately went to the Tracfone widget on my android phone to see a balance of like 200 something texts. I hit refresh, and the talk minutes and data stayed the same, but the text balance now showed 0! I am positive that I didn't send or receive 200 texts in the last few days, as my most recent text was before the balance showed 200. I think Tracfone stole those texts that I paid for!

Nov 03, 2020

Tracfone — Constantly sending unwanted ads

[protected] get those dam tracphone adds constantly bothering me off my phone they are driving me nuts, I...

TracFone WirelessBluview

Bought my phone just a couple of months ago. Several issues. The camera does not take good pictures, it gets bad reception and it cuts off in the middle of a conversation. Also, it will not stay charged very long. I chatted with someone at TracFone and all they wanted to do was reset my applications which would cause me to lose all my pictures.

TracFone WirelessCell service & multimedia texts

I am an unlimited talk/text customer with auto refill on my account. Every month I am forced to call customer service because my account has problems. Customer service is unable to address the Multimedia text messaging so I am unable to send or receive text images, a service I am paying for. I purchased my device a Samsung Galaxy J Orbit directly from Tracfone. There is no excuse for the hours I have been forced to spend on the phone with customer service every month. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Aug 26, 2020

TracFone Wireless — Replacement phone / customer service

In March somebody stole a phone I'd had with Tracfone for years. I also had an Alcatel Pixie Pulsar...

TracFone WirelessCellphone

My cellphone went dead that I had purchased at Wal Mart on Dec 2018. It was a Total Wireless phone for a 25.00 month card, no internet. Called Total Wireless and at first they blamed carrier. Called back after waiting 24 hours as advised to do, they blame the phone making me buy a new one. These are lies. After this phone craps out, no more lies from a TracPhone company. You get the service you pay for which is cheap, but Total Wireless s cellphones sell for in the hundreds of dollars. Cheap service and expensive cellphones do not mix! Thievies.

TracFone WirelessUnauthorized transactions

TracFone charge my card several different charges. I don't even own a TracFone or TracFone Services. I want my money back. I already called the bank and reported it and they said to get in touch with TracFone. TracFone seems to do nothing about it I will upload pictures of all the charges I used Boost Wireless I don't even use TracFone.

Jun 26, 2020

TracFone Wireless — Removed my account

I am disabled 100% and in the middle of the china virus I found out my account has been removed by their...

TracFone WirelessCustomer service must be rebuilt from ash

What i really hate? they have all the [censored]ing details of my life, but when you need any kind of help, they make you regurgitate all your details all over again as if you are not to be trusted, but they will be happy to empty out your whole f***ing bank account, why does this company f****ing exist?

TracFone Wireless$50 off a $125 smartphone card for tracfone

I was promised a Promo Code for the above deal, if I upgraded our Tracfones, (2 of them). I upgraded both phones, and never received a promo code for either one. False advertising.! I called Tracfone over a dozen times and kept getting transferred to a different number. The last one I talked with told me the promo code was a 'random selection', which no one ever said before. Then she told me I was 'breaking up'. Lies. This whole promo code thing is a scam. Please resolve ASAP Thank you,
                    JOHN MILLER
                    541 David Ave
                    Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085

Mar 23, 2020

TracFone Wireless — Neglectful response to consumer complaint

I am never dealing with TRACFONE ever again. Their customer service is garbage and the person in charge i...

TracFone WirelessTracfone has not explained to me how to activate my cell phone.

No one has been rude to me about it but I dont know how and neither does my daughter. We re not the brightest bulbs in the box. It could be something really easy, its the know how that we need. Thank you This has happened to us one other time. Your refund dept. sent my money to me. I trust you to help me try to resolve this. email:[protected]@gmail.com:2 old numbers I had before 423/241/5216 423/241/3336 I had a plan a few years ago and it worked out well.

TracFone Wirelessroll over minute

Had a lg fiesta phone feb 1. 2020 had 2500talk tex2300 2.1gb fone got wet quit working. Bought a stylo 4 lg from hsn with 1500talk text and data that gave me almost 4000 talk text and data. Two weeks after i had the stylo 4 it was droping call and warrant was still on.So i call tracfone customer service and ask them how to handle it since i had those minute on the phone, she told me she would cut off service to the stylo 4, and when i got a new phone to call customer service and give them my pin number and they would roll my minute over to my new phone. Well when i got my new phone they would't transfer my minute say i didn't have service days left, but i had service days up to the year 2023. Then they told me that the only way they could activate my was to purchase a card with more min, and i did that, idid that so they gave me the the minute that came with the card, but still wouldn't roll my minute from old phone over. Please help me, this is the first time i had a problem with tracfone.My cell number is [protected] name noble.

Feb 17, 2020

TracFone Wireless — activating & adding air time

On 2/14/2020. I purchased a 1 year service card and 400 minutes to update my service on my wireless. I...

TracFone Wirelesssafelink

Yesterday I had 2.09 gigs and 999 talk minutes I should still have a gig of data left and all my minutes I havent made a call on this phone so why all my minutes disappear. This isnt the first time I have lost minutes and data without using my phone. I have enjoyed service with you guys up until december when all the issues started so please someone fix this problem.

Jan 21, 2020

Tracphone — tracfone cell phone purchase

I bought a cell phone online through a chat with a rep named Mary. The cell phone is a DORO 7050. Mary check...