Having problems with Airtel?

Airtel Customer Service Contacts

121 (Queries and Requests)
198 (Complaints)
12150 (DTH)
20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase
Bangalore
India - 560078

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Airtel Customer Service. Initial Airtel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Airtel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Airtel. Discuss the issues you have had with Airtel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

AirtelMobile

I've been an Airtel prepaid customer for 13 years,
my number is linked to adhar and all my services .recently I had to go to US for work and forgot to recharge my number for a month and I came to know that it got deactivated . I've tried reaching out to airtel customer care and I am not getting any satisfaction response, this issue has been going on for 8+ months with no proper resolution or explanation and the number is still not allocated to anyone .. I feel that airtel customer care team just doesn't care, if they don't care about a customer of 10+ years nd provide a proper explanation, im not sure why they even exist .. my experience with airtel is very frustrating to the extreme that I've decided to move all my services like internet, dth etc out of airtel .. every time they call me back nd ask me to go to a nearby airtel store to resolve the issue, nd airtel store I visited has no clue on where even to start.. I wanted to give it one last try by posting my problem in some forum to see if my problem gets any visibility but I've already lost all my hope in airtel...

AirtelSim card

My sim card is not showing any network. Showing sim access problem
    Please solve this problem I am not receiving any calls since 2 days..
    No.[protected]

AirtelBroadband

It's my 2nd month In Airtel broadband plan 499.
      In 2nd month my bill is unusual and an extra Rs1000 for one time payment which I already paid and when I am trying to pay bill through Airtel app it cuts only Rs 100 did this 2 Times and my due than changes from -196.45to -396. 45
      Why negative?
      Please help me whats happening or I will disconnect Airtel broadband service.

Broadband
      Broadband

AirtelSim access error

My sim is not working
        That's show sim access error
        Please activate my sim
        Because I want my contacts urgently
        This is my only important number
        This is such abig problem to me
        Because I am used this number for important works and business
        Please take immediate action
        I hope that you take immediate action and resolve this issue
        My airtel no:[protected]

AirtelFraud on behalf of airtel

I recharged my airtel no by my airtel app.ammount deducted twice.i complained it to airtel customer care.they registered my complaint.next day a call came from [protected].person on call said to me about complaint.i told all.than he said fill all details in my airtel app for recharge but not submit to pay.in this period he fraud me and transfer 4200 rs from my bank account.
          How my complaint detail reach to third person?
          On this bases he make fraud to me.
          Take action.
          Thanks

Jan 24, 2020

Airtel — airtel sim access error

I have switched off and on my phone and since then i am unable to use my Phone. I try switching it on and off...

Nov 22, 2019

Airtel — airtel fibre internet connection

Beware from Airtel Scam We have applied for Airtel Fiber connection at our Pitampura Premises, One of...

Sep 25, 2019

Airtel — my landline phone and mobile phone number

I made a complaint about a month back about slow, interrupted and poor connection service, but I am told, it...

Airtelairtel postpaid number automatically disconnected without my consent

Hi,

I'm airtel postpaid customer from last 6 years. Since I traveled outside India I requested my number to be put on to safe custody since December 2018.

But to my surprise airtel has decided to disconnect my number without sending me any notification.

I have never missed a bill payment, my entire family is airtel postpaid and customers.
            My number was a fancy number and without my written consent how can you decide to disconnect my number?

This is completely unacceptable, I want my number to be and activated effectively immediately.

I have my Adhar, bank accounts and credit card linked to this number. So it's very important that I get this activated soon.

I have sent many emails to Airtel customer care none of them are understanding the issue. No one is trying to resolve this.

I also tried going to Airtel office and when they tried activating my number it's showing "Not same circle" error(You can see the screenshot attached). This is complete negligence from Airtel.

Harish

airtel postpaid number automatically disconnected without my consent

AirtelAirtel data pack

I cant be able to use my data from date 12-8-19 and my daily limit is 3.4 gb. In my area i am facing only slow internet issues due to which i cant be able to use my full data. My all data gets wasted everyday. I have also complaint to costumer care but they say issue will be resolved within 4 hrs. But they are making us fool from 4 days. Today 15 august 2019 and still i cant be able to use internet. I wasted my money on airtel.
              If you want to help me kindly call at +91 [protected]

Aug 05, 2019

Bharti Airtel — network

श्रीमान, मैं लंबे समय से ऐरटेल कंपनी काे साथ एक संतुष्ट ग्राहक रहा हूं। मेरा मोबाइल नंबर है [protected] मुझे...

Jun 12, 2019

Bharti Airtel — exorbitant amount of money

Respected Sir/Madam, This is regarding the crazy amount of bill generated for the 4th time.I am airtel...

Jun 12, 2019

Bharti Airtel — airtel cross connection to a different individual

Hi, I have been trying to contact my father's Airtel number [protected] from my Airtel number [protected]. It...

Apr 16, 2019

Bharti Airtel — airtel prepaid service

I was using Airtel for about 10 year recently about 8 month I was not able to send any messages even toll...

Bharti Airtelbarred outgoing calls to other networks

Hello,
                I have been using Airtel for over 2 years I purchased unliminet 1000 on 5th December.everything seemed fine until after one week when I started experiencing anproblem with the Airtel line when trying to make phone calls to other numbers of different service providers. I have now called the customer care more than 12 times and my issue has not been resolved.i was told to top up my line which I did but the problem still persist. I am really frustrated as my calling minutes of unliminet 329 all expired unused and was told I can't be compensated.still even after the expiration of my subscription of unliminet 1000 and having topped up my line I still can't make calls.i don't know what's wrong. I went to Garden City Airtel customer service shop physically on Friday 4/01/19. Told all will be okay after 24hrs now it has been more than 48hrs my line still has a problem.
                Any assistance will be appreciated.

Bharti Airtel — my sim has been allotted to someone else

I have been using my Airtel sim from last 7 years and have traveled abroad. I was always recharging it. But...

Bharti Airtelservices

I am currently an Airtel customer and I am getting numerous calls and messages saying that I have bills pending from my previous operator, but before porting I have already paid my outstanding, but such cheap services from Airtel that they are not ready to help me, they only want to add new customers but are not willing to take care of the existing customers, it's a shame when Airtel claims they are no. 1, it's better to port out from Airtel when they can't help us.

services

• Updated by Aditya001 · Dec 04, 2018

I have earlier had a Vodafone postpaid but due to the dissatisfactory service I switched to Airtel, but before porting the Vodafone people gave me an outstanding amount which I paid and successfully ported to Airtel, but now I am again getting numerous calls and messages to pay bill from previous operator, how do I even believe even if it is legit? Even the Airtel people are not willing to help, what is this kind of service being provided by operators, Airtel is only focussing on addition of new customers and not taking care of the existing ones, cheap Marketing skills, shame

Airtelfor massage not out last one year

dear sir
                    Kindly inform to you that I indrajeet kr I have written complain many times in airtel Regarding the message not being sent The compilation that is being taken without feedback is closed by your Becant team and our problem has ot been shot out despite compliant from the last one year.
                    But no any action.

our complained number is — CLSMS-[protected] BY Mr subham ji 14/10/18,
                    Refrence number — [protected] — 13/10/18,
                    Refrence number — [protected] — 12/10/18,
                    Refrence number — [protected] — 16/10/18

Thanks& regards.
                    INDRAJEET KR. MEHTA

Airtel Secureairtel secure

Was using airtel no [protected] since long back.

however unfortunately I have taken airtel secure services with my IPhone. unfortunately my mobile fallen on road during taking call and got damaged accidentally.

I have register the claim, however being rejected by saying mishandling. As per IRDA rule any damage during usage of article got damaged will cover.

I got frustration from airtel secure team for settlement of my claim, though claim amount may not be high, however its matter of ethics. i will go consumer forum and judicially to claim harassment given by Airtel.

The irony is nodal officer given same statement and not listening customer.

I request everyone to quit Airtel service and use Vodafone

I think Airtel filled with business not caring customer
                      BB
                      Regards
                      Shehzad Ali
                      [protected]

Bharti Airtel — mobile tower installation fraud

With reference to the Indian Express Newspaper dated Sep 23, 2018 stating that, Airtel 4G Tower installation...