Airtelcustomer id

S

Airtel company is not a trusted company verfication of customer id is by airtel company by just one phone if custmer is not available then cutoff the phone

RESOLVED

• Airtel's response · Nov 28, 2009

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Regard's

Vinay chugh
    Airtel Customer Service Team

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 01, 2013

Namaste Prakash,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 29 June 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

Saurav Ahlawat
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    [email protected]

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 04, 2013

Namaste Prakash,

Thank you for sharing your contact details with us. Our team will contact you soon to resolve your query.

Sandeep Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    [email protected]

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Pa
    Pashmina Jun 03, 2016

had used airtel for 15 days 2 years back and it was very terrible experience hence I’ve switch back to my previous service provider and now am happy with same but airtel customer care agents and team leads are very rude & lazy...also I was unable to reach customer service people on 12 in those 15 days!

Saiprasad A. Divekar Jun 03, 2016

This is very much rediculous, and many bad words are on mind for Airtel, this is disheartening and restless but what to do. I have sent one msg to another Airtel user which went 7 times on his own to the another user, this has happened in last three days. We have no other option than keeping mobile off. We would like to really bit these guys as they have almost every day network problem. Sorry to use such language but i guess these guys need to know how bad they are having customer service. May Shahrukh Khan teach them the same in Kya App Paanchavi (Vodafone network or any other network se) Paas se tej hai

Chaitanya Jun 03, 2016

Well, this has been more than 36 hours since Airtel had a fire in their Lower parel center. In the newspapers they say that they have restored services, yet there are so many people who are unable to make any calls. I have 3 Airtel connections and none of them are able to make any calls. The Customer care is the worst, simply trying to give 'golis' and not solve any issues. They seem to come only for the sake of money and are the least interested in solving customer complaints. I had talked to them yesterday and the said services would be restored by 2200 hrs. After that the said it would be by 0600 hours and finally when I called at 1000 hrs, their reply was that services would be restored within half an hour. It has been more than 8 hours and I am still in the same crises. I am still unable to contact customer care.

It is very shameful on Airtel's part to have no disaster management system and that too in a prime city like mumbai.

• Re
    Reviewer19131 Aug 24, 2015

airtel offers me 500mb 3g 3month for buying samsung s3 duos .but i cant recieve the 3rd month data my no is [protected]

• Ra
    Ramesh Chandra Mundra Nov 12, 2014

Since 5th April2014 my grievances are pending and Airtel Money do not bother to respond even.

• Ro
    rohankhosla Sep 30, 2014

I LOST MY SIM NUMBER, KINDLY PLEASE BLOCK THIS SIM AND I WANT A NEW SIM WITH AME NUMBER

• If
    Iftekhar Alam Sep 27, 2014

i recharged my mobile no. [protected] with Rs.145/- on 26.09.14 for 2G 500MB+3G 500MB.
    but i only received 500MB 3G data no 2G data i received.
    when i call customer care Miss Chanda say plan is changed u will not get 2G balance.
    now i checking 3G data plan through USSD code *121*11# plan is showing Rs.145 for 2G 500MB+3G 500MB.
    Also Check Attcahment file.
    Please help!

Naresh purohit Jul 05, 2014

Signal error is continuous for last 3 days.No response from complaint numbers.

PRITAMGHOSH Jul 02, 2014

Respected sir,
    My name is pritam ghosh. An airtel customer. On 20/6/2014 i recharge Rs.225 for this([protected]) phone no. But still today i didn't get any rupees. Please kindly help me.I am thankful to you if kindly solve this problem and give me my own rupees as soon as possible.
    Yours faithfully,
    PRITAM GHOSH

• Mo
    Mohamad fasal Jul 02, 2014

Hi Sir,
    Am using airtel prepaid connection [protected]. But unfortunately i lost my hand set with sim card. So, i need to block my number suddenly. also requesting you to provide another sim with same number if it is possible. Thanks

• Sr
    sravan_c Jun 30, 2014

I am Sravan Kumar C, airtel customer with land-line (044-[protected]) and broadband connection in velachery, Chennai.

I have requested for cancellation of my land-line and broadband connection on 22nd May 2014 (reference number - [protected]) as i am shifting my residence, but after 2 days i.e on 24th May 2014 one of your executive has cal'd me and convinced to change the cancellation request to shifting request (reference number - [protected]), she has mentioned that the feasibility is available in my new address and airtel can provide me better services in less rate, she has also mentioned that it will take 5 days to provide connection.

But after many calls to airtel customer care they keep on saying the same problem that airtel has not got the permission from the local authority to provide me a land-line connection, every time when i call they say they(airtel) require 5 days of time to get the local authority permission. But on 28th June one of your executive has confirmed that airtel cannot provide connection in my area.

I have simple question to airtel - Without having feasibility how can you people confirm me for a broadband connection, how fair is this on your part?

I have waited, wasted my resources & time, lost all my entertainment and didn't get connected to my family and friends. Above all this, you people has not given a chance to approach another service provider also (by keep on saying the same cause and connection will be provided in 5 days), so kindly provide me a compensation for all this.

This is the latest reference number [protected], if i list the reference number i have it will be page-full, so please

Regards,
    Sravan.C

Anmol Pradhan Jun 08, 2014

I lost my cell phone dated 08/06/2014 and want to block my mobile no i.e. [protected]. Kindly do it as soon as posible.

• Ab
    abusufiy Apr 15, 2014

Unwanted and Unconditional Charges are deducted when no service is taken for the same

• Ro
    ronyrana Apr 08, 2014

i want to change my opretor( aircel no [protected]) into airtel and i wana become ur customer and take benifits ur 3g scheme and all but ur retailer said that i have no sim stock. i will have to there 4 times in airtel store.plz reply what should i do

• Ra
    Ramesh Chandra Mundra Apr 05, 2014

Dear Sir,

Airtelmoney is cheating and misusing the customers money.
    On 5th April 2014 I had loaded amount of Rs.500/ and on recharging it's website stopped working.
    On 6th instt. again I tried and after a contineous operating transaction no618803 got successful for Rs.375/

Immediately it sent a message that transaction failed and money will be recredited to Airtelmoney account after three days.Till then I will be not having bal for talktime. It is a harrasement and missusing of my money. Please guide me in this matter and make the other customers to be aware of such tactics of the company.

Ramesh Mundra
    [protected]/[protected]

• Vk
    vkarthikraja Jan 02, 2014

I used online recharge option for recharging my mobile for the amount Rs.235. This is my transaction no: 209410. My Bank account was debited for the above amount but Airtel transaction saying it's failed. I ensure with my bank manager. He's saying that my amount was debited for the above transaction. Kindly check with it and ensure the same recharge of the amount to my no.

• Gi
    Gift Nna Oct 12, 2013

My name is Gift Nna I bought this Sim card on 8th October, 2013, my Mobile number is MSISDN:[protected], Pin 1: 1111, PUK1: [protected], my address: #1 Kogam Street, Bori Khana-Ogoni, my age: 13-06-1980. [protected]. Please send my customer I'd In my email: [email protected] Thanks

• Ap
    Apoorva chawla Aug 12, 2013

Sir
    reg:wrong balance deduction
    My airtel prepaid no is [protected]
    I have taken this sim 20 days before since then i am facing various problems regarding std and local tariffs, net balance and call summary. None of the above mentioned stuff is working properly which results in unwanted balance deduction. I have contacted customer care many times, also registered complaint against all of above but none of your representatives is bothered to pay any heed to it. They are saying that they will refund the money back but nothing has been done till now.
    Apoorva

Prakash.V Jul 04, 2013

There is no responds from him yet

Prakash.V Jul 03, 2013

Plz call this no.[protected]

Prakash.V Jun 29, 2013

Hi this is Suresh V R i am using network is Airtel Prepaid service. My no is [protected]
    i am port into Airtel Postpaid service on that time we faced inactive that sim, we asked so many time but they not responding we ready to give any document for that plz rectify this problem asap... we are facing this problem past 1 month.

• Gl
    G L Nagpaul May 02, 2013

I own prepaid airtel mobile connection No. [protected]. I am being charged full regular rates on ISD calls to Canada whereas l paid Rs 57/- to avail of concessional rate of 1/- per paise pr second. Pl make necessary correction and credit the excess amt charged. Thanks - G L Nagpaul

• Ke
    Kekhriezhazo Solo Apr 28, 2012

sir
    i have made several complaint in regarding with my AIRTEL broadband connection bill, where my dsl id is terminated on the month of 9th March and their is NO CONNECTION TILL NOW 29-04-2012. NO actions were taken till now instead they call and disturb me every day and they have filed me a legal case. Their is no proper record in your server. Some representative executive tells me i don't have to pay the bill because of the error on the other hand the billing team ask me only this when are you going to pay the bill and they don't try to understand my problem. Adjustment of bill was to be made from 25th of February to 25th of March instead of resolving my problem they provided me a new bill 25th March to 25th April (still no connection) saying that i have to pay the outstanding. Please help me resolve my problem.

prabha shanker rajbhar Jul 26, 2011

from my no. [protected] when calling to my fathers home at Dist- sirmour, poanta sahib (H.P.) to bsnl landline no. [protected] network shows always busy already complained to customer care butno solution done.

Prabha Shanker Rajbhar
    Gopalnagar, Bilaspur
    C.G.

• Ni
    Nionika Jul 12, 2011

I have complaints against Airtel Customer Care and really Got frustrated from Airtel customer care service, Neither they listen complaints and many times i have faced problem of deduction of money without my knowledge. And no a single person from customer care behaved genuinely. always behave badly n disconnect my phone most of the time. and now i am going to close my airtel no and will never come back to airtel in future.

NavRocks Jul 08, 2011

Hello, i'm from Gurgaon and i've locked my sim and it asks for PUK. When i contacted Airtel Customer Care and selected my options, it transferred me to a number that does not exist. This is very annoying because i really need my sim to be unlocked!! You can email me at [email protected]tmail.com and i could tell you my details.

Thanks.
    - Naveen

• Si
    sidgoel94 Jul 04, 2011

‎23.6.2011

Sub: Payment not credited – Service deactivated – Reg.

Ref: A/c. No. [protected]

A sum of Rs. 938/= collected by your Agent under receipt SBIO CH [protected] on 9.3.11 has not been credited to our account despite several reminders at your office in Anna Nagar.

This has resulted in overdue appearing in every of our subsequent bills with overdue charges. Enough representations were done . We were told to remit that months due with assurance that effect would be made in the next bill. This has not happened. With irony we mention that our line now has been deactivated.

No action taken even after 10 days after writing to nodal office at St. Thomas mount and Anna nagar office expresses its inability to do any thing in this matter.

This is how airtel want to be a MNC if it can't acknowledge the greivance letter of a customer.

• Cu
    cutomer Jul 03, 2011

i am user of airtel from long time
    3rd july 2011 near 12:45 they deduct money from my balance
    when i call at 1:05 they cut the call
    again calling they assure me that mistake will from their side but they can't refund money or proceed my complain
    but i didn't receive any detail from their side of complain register
    where is customer services?
    is it the right way for airtel to earn money and increase profit?
    I hope you listen pls help us

• Mu
    Muthukumaran Jun 28, 2011

I am a Airtel prepaid user for past 4 years. Recently i got an SMS saying particular service has been activated and daily rental for that also have been charged. When i submitted my complaint at 198 they totally disagreed with me and said that i only activated the service so only charged. Then i deactivated the service and similarly the very next week i faced this problem again and when i called 198 i was very surprised to hear that it has been blocked for me, I was not able to speak to an executive.

With this poor customer service i tried Mobile number portability to change to a new network and requested at the new network provider to change me. I sent my request to change network for 3 times and airtel still didn't release my number. Every time i request, I get a message from the new operator saying my porting request has been rejected by current operator due to subsisting contractual obligation.

what can i do. Please help.

• Sh
    shivamwadhwa19 Jun 27, 2011

sir i m totally dissatisfied with your service. i got an internet connection just 2 days before and it was said to me that u have got an unlimited connection with monthly rental at just rs 450. but now they are saying that your monthly rent is rs 900. thats not good for me. sir i cant afford to pay this much amount. so i kindly request you to please change my plan or if possible discontinue your services at the earliest. i will be thankful to you.

narindraworld Jun 21, 2011

Mr.Parshu Ram Kumar,
    Dear friend you have portability tool in your hands now. Follow these tips to save your time & money.
    "Jago Grahak Jago"
    Airtel Mobile company is providing cheap & new schemes daily.
    Do you know how is it doing so ? What is the secret?
    One more question.
    Do you know how many Value Added Services(VAS) are fixed on your mobile number by mobile company with or without your
    consent ?
    Airtel Mobile company is fixing/applying unwanted VAS on your mobiles & you may or may not know.
    This is one of the secrets of above question.
    In a conversation with an Airtel executive he told that customers request themselves to get these VAS & Airtel company does

not do so.Have you ever requested the company for these VAS or not?

Many customers including senior citizens visit my shop daily to get their mobile recharged. They have been always

complaining about deductions by the mobile companies. Among all of these I found a customer (Age 70 Years) of

Airtel Call Manager, Karwa Chauth Pack, Kareena Kapoor, All Cricket Pack.

have images of his screen) Now there is one more customer on whose mobile company has applied Seven Schemes.

* Suppose for example you or any of your friend/known have an Airtel mobile connection.

1. Send ' LAST' to 121
    (HAVE YOU SENT)...OKAY
    You will get back a message of last 5 deductions made by Airtel, made with or without your
    consent.
    These days Airtel is deducting Re. One per day per scheme in general. You will be astonished
    that these deductions are made early in the morning.
    You do try this message every week to save your money from such company.

Now if you want to stop these schemes follow these steps.

'STOP'
    6...& so on

these services then follow the steps.
    in the REPLY option reply 1
    in the REPLY option reply 1
    START space 0 to 1909
    in the REPLY option reply Y
    your friends & relatives.

www.narindraworld.com, email id : [email protected]

THINK BEFORE YOU GET AIRTEL MOBILE RECHARGED

In Haryana Airtel has launched a scheme of Full Talk Value. Get 110 with a recharge of 110 & your call rates will change to

1.2 paisa/second. Think suppose your scheme is one paisa/second at present then it will be changed to 1.2 paisa/second.

Company is giving benefit of Service tax @ 10% But your call rates are increased to 20%. Hai na Airtel ka Kamaal. What is

going on in your State by Airtel, keep check, Jago Grahak Jago. ?

In Haryana Airtel has launched a new scheme that on recharge of Rs.8 customer will get full talk value in topup
    of Rs. 20, Rs. 30, Rs. 50, Rs. 100 etc. till one year & your call rates will be changed to 1.5 paisa per second.
    Just think suppose at present your call rates are one paisa per second after this scheme your call rates will
    increase to 1.5 paisa per second. Company is giving benefit of Service tax @ 10% But your call rates are increased to 50%.

Hai na Airtel ka ek aur kammal. What is going on in your State by Airtel, keep check, Jago Grahak Jago. ?

• Pa
    parshu ram kumar Jun 18, 2011

i am parshu ram from hissar haryana i have many complain against airtel operator. my airtel no is [protected] which is not work properly many times if anyone call me than say this no. is out of reach this problem may be occure from two months i also call custmar care many times but they did not solve my problem after this they off my custmar care service plz solve my problem other wise port my no. to other operator

• As
    ashudgaonkar Jun 04, 2011

My mobile no. is getting daily SMS from airtelworld.com/wap that you r been renewed for ultimate criket world cup subscriptiongclub.in. and you are charged Rs.10 daily. I have complained many times to customer executive but everytime new person talk to me but nothing is done till date. I want the extra charges to be reverted. as i try to connect from my mobile to the site to cancel it from my cell, they say u have no GPRS activation. If i am not having activated for GPRS how come they are charging me for downloading the games and daily 10 Rs. for renewal. I want immediate action otherwise i will go to cunsumer court. my no. [protected].

• Ak
    akshay.mhatre Jun 04, 2011

I called up 198, the complaint number for airtel, and started speaking in Marathi.
    The representative wanted me to speak in Hindi.
    I requested him to speak in Marathi as it is the state language of Maharashtra.
    He told me to call back and hung up on me.

This is utter disrespect towards the customer. I am thinking of disconnecting airtel and would never recommend anyone to buy a new airtel connection. I have been an airtel customer since 6 years and this is total disgrace.

• Tu
    Tulsi Ahuja May 26, 2011

we have taken a plan of Rs 399/-...but without referring us you have changed the plan i.e. Rs599/-
    but we request to cancel this plan of Rs599/-and activate the previous plan that is of Rs 399/-...
    so we hope that you'll surely take an action regarding your misconception...and also make a correction in the bill which was charged from 17/April/11 to 16/May/11
    thanking you

phone no. - 4028947
    account no. -[protected]
    name-Tulsi Ahuja
    new email add. [email protected]

narindraworld May 24, 2011

Mr. Gursewak Singh

"Jago Grahak Jago"
    Mobile companies are providing cheap & new schemes daily.
    Do you know how are these doing so ? What is the secret?
    One more question.
    Do you know how many Value Added Services(VAS) are fixed on your mobile number by mobile company without your consent ?
    This is one of the secrets of above question.
    Many customers including senior citizens visit my shop daily to get their mobile recharged. They have been complaining always about deductions by this mobile companies. Among all of these I found a customer (Age 70 Years) of Airtel on whose mobile Airtel Company has applied a record number of SIX VAS such as Facts 55382, Job Alerts, Airtel Call Manager, Karwa Chauth Pack, Kareena Kapoor, All Cricket Pack.
    Airtel company has been deducting a huge amount from his credit balance every month mercilessly. ( For proof I have images of his screen), There is one another customer on whose mobile it has applied 7 schemes.
    *Suppose for example you or any of your friend/known have an Airtel mobile connection.
    You will get back a message like this if their is a VAS on you mobile.
    "The following services are active on your mobile. To reply type the serial number of the service that you wish to 'STOP' "
    6...& so on
    You can know from above message that how many VAS are applied on your mobile by the company. If you want to STOP these services then follow the steps.
    'START space 0 to 1909'
    Reply 'YES'
    If you think this information is helpful then please help others to save their money & send this information to your friends & relatives.
    www.narindraworld.com, mailid : [email protected]

• Gu
    Gursewak Singh May 23, 2011

on 10may, i asked customer care to start net for recharge of 5rupees . My balance befose recharge is 196 & after recharge is 191. iused net for 14.55 rupees for download . But my balance become 0 in the morning dated 11may. I have talked customer care for several days .on 18 may 50 rupeees was refund.Ihave talked to neha, joyti, chandan, malkeet & many more...no action has been taken till date. now they are not responding to call. even they are not taking the calls

narindraworld May 22, 2011

Mr. Amit you are not only one who are charged heavy value added services by Airtel. I have many examples of customers who are facing such problems. Make a chain of emails to aware your friends & relatives.
    Aware & Beware of Airtel
    "Jago Grahak Jago"
    Airtel Mobile company is providing cheap & new schemes daily.
    Do you know how is it doing so ? What is the secret?
    This is one of the secrets of above question.
    Many customers including senior citizens visit my shop daily to get their mobile recharged. They have been complaining always about deductions by the mobile companies. Among all of these I found a customer (Age 70 Years) of Airtel on whose mobile Airtel Company has applied a record number of SIX VAS such as Facts 55382, Job Alerts, Airtel Call Manager, Karwa Chauth Pack, Kareena Kapoor, All Cricket Pack.

'START space 0 to 1909'
    Reply 'YES'
    www.narindraworld.com, mailid : [email protected]

• Bg
    bgacc May 22, 2011

Socialbugg.com is a Free site of singles. You should try them out or Facebook.com...both sites are free. You can't lose and there's plenty of singles.

nokia airtel offer May 22, 2011

sir, i purchase nokia x2-01 handset in which 100mb/month gprs data free for one year from airtel
    i also insert the airtel sim at first but this service is not activated automatically. I complain this in customar care many time and then this is activated only for one month (27th march to 27th april ) and then automatic deactivated
    so please activate for rest 11 month