Long John Silverscold greasy food

For years I have had no issues with this restaurant. Butt today with new management or cook, I was served cold french fries, cold hush puppies, and refried crispy fish. An hour latter the taste of cold grease is still in my mouth. I don't mind waiting a few minutes for fresh hot food, but I despise cold food I wouldn't serve my dog.

Esparza Apr 04, 2016

Horrible tasting and quality of food. Causing food poisoning. Manager failed to provide adequate custody service.

Esparza Mar 30, 2016

Terrible food quality. Cole slaw was spoiled. My son was sick to his stomach. Returned to show manager quality of food item. Refused.to issue refund after the coke slaw was taken as evidence. Manager replaced it with corn on the cob sides and cokes. I didnt want a substitution for the spoiled food item due to the quality and bad experience the food had.caused, especially my son who got sick due to it. Terrible, spoiled testing expensive food, will never go again.

Esparza Mar 29, 2016

Purchase a family meal, cole slaw was bad, causing food poisoning. Had to return food to show the quality of food being sold. Instead of a refund, manager refused and replaced spoiled food with corn on the cob and cokes, when we didnt want that due to the quality of the food.

• Ge
    Georgianna Oct 03, 2013

The manager was very nasty and unfriendly. There are flys all around the restaurant.
    I believe there is rat feces on the women's room floor. Tables weren't clean. Very disgusting and disappointing. WILL NOT GO BACK AGAIN!!!

• So
    sonya west Aug 27, 2008

MY DAUGHTERS PURSE WAS LEFT ON THE FRONT COUNTER AND A EMPLOYEE TOOK HER PURSE, NONE OF THE EMPLOYEES SEEM TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDED TO THE PURSE, ME AND MY FAMILY WILL NOT BE EATING AT THE LONG JOHNS SILVERS IN ALTUS, OK

jacque Aug 23, 2008

Why can't I get a respond from a company that charged me for something I did not order.When I tried to text them back I get no respond back from the company.

• Et
    ethel stevenson Aug 23, 2008

poor quality of food requested refund of11.26 case #153889 never recived refund or further contact email or regular mail

sara Jun 13, 2008

i went to the one on 6th ave and i orderd a number 4 also i lookd at the reacet no phone number to call this was last night so i couldnt kall an complain..the food was over cooked the french fryes were old and nasty..and i was expecting to injoy my food and i didnt..this was about 9pm

sandra king Jun 11, 2008

the long john silvers in lubbock tx, the one by my house they suck.they never get the orders right, you have to wait in line forever .the service suckes and so do the people that work there

sandra king Jun 09, 2008

I would like to say the long john silvers store #5352 in lubbock tx address 5402 4th st is the worse place i have ever eaten at.The people that work there are very slow, very rude and can never get the orders right .

• Le
    Lee Majors Jun 04, 2008

Stop by to eat and enjoy the cool dining room while we eat but the temp inside was so hot we left and got back inside our car. Also flies were everywhere landing on our food.

• Ca
    Carl Dearing Jan 07, 2008

My Address

Mr. Carl Dearing
    5520 Casino Drive
    Holiday, FL 34690

The service is terrible, The food was not filled correctly,
    The employees don't care, The store needs to be SHUT DOWN.
    I wasted my money