Checkers & Rally's Logo

Checkers & Rally's

Having problems with Checkers & Rally's?

Checkers & Rally's Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 800 8072 (Customer Service)
4300 West Cypress St., Suite 600
Tampa, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Checkers & Rally's Customer Service. Initial Checkers & Rally's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Checkers & Rally's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Checkers & Rally's. Discuss the issues you have had with Checkers & Rally's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Checkers & Rally'sDoor Dash pick up

I'm a Door Dash deliverer. I had an $8.00 delivery pick up at the Rally's store in Eastlake, Ohio on 1/10/21. I received the order at 12:50am and arrived at the restaurant for the pick up at 12:55am. I was told that the order couldn't be made because they had already thrown away all of the food for the night. This is totally unacceptable to me. It made me drive about 7 miles out of the way, and lose the $8.00 delivery fee, while missing orders in the meantime, and getting a negative review. Please respond. Thanks. Jim Shelby.

Jan 06, 2021

Checkers & Rally's — My entire order

I placed an order at the rallys in owensboro ky. I ordered a chili dog with extra chili no onions and a small...

Checkers & Rally'sLady cashier Sunday morning at 1am

She was extremely rude cause I told her she had me repeat my order three times but other cars only got asked once then when I got to the window I asked her to repeat my order please she got extremely smart mouth repeating my order back as if I did something to her when I just wanted to make sure that my order was corrected because of the fact the guy asked me to repeat it twice then she asked a third time all back to back an I didn't get my receipt neither it would be nice after working two jobs to go through a drive through without someone else acting ignorant for no reason I'm paying for my food I should be able to ask to repeat my order especially since I had to give it to them three times! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😢😢😢😢😢😠

Lady cashier Sunday morning at 1am

Checkers & Rally'sThe voicemail is very unprofessional and very hateful

I've called rally's today because I had some questions about things and the voicemail was no professional like and very rude ! I recorded the voicemail on my phone . It's not very hard to have a simple voicemail or at least answered the phone when someone's calling . I've literally called them TWICE! So I decided to record the voicemail a third time we have them that call .

• Rc
          R. Car. Dec 31, 2020

Which location is this? I am curious and want to hear what it sounds like.

Dec 30, 2020

Checkers & Rally's — Service

Stopped in for burgers on special. Night manager kept reading wrong info back. I corrected him then got told...

CheckersFood Quality

Last night 12/22/2020 I went to Checkers store # ( I do not know because its not on the receipt) and I ordered 2 #1's and both orders were wrong. The first one was supposed to be no onion and the other was no onion or cheese. The burgers were cold and the only thing that was hot was the fries. Needless to say both were incorrect. Normally I would let this go but paying $17.13 for two burgers that we not correct and the cashier assumed that I wanted a Large. I did not want to make a fuss about this at the window because Sabrina already had the personality of a door knob! I was polite and courteous and she simply did not say anything AT ALL just blank stare. I have been in customer service for 14 years and this kind of behavior is just unacceptable. I understand its QSR but if you're that unhappy with your job, you should probably consider getting a new one. Thank you for hearing me out.

Dec 02, 2020

Checkers & Rally's — Service

On 12/2/2020 I went to the Rally's #4049 in Columbia, Ohio. I place my order, which should have been 3...

Nov 29, 2020

Checkers & Rally's — Services

I went to Checkers on Washington Rd in Augusta GA the last 2 nights and they have messed up my order and when...

Checkers N1 citycheese

Bought a 800 g block of cheddar cheese and it was full of black mould. Very inconvenienced as I had people over for dinner and had to go out and buy more cheese. Very disappointed. Have always been very satisfied with clover products so was quite shocked

cheese

Nov 02, 2020

Checkers & Rally's — Online ordering

Online ordering is a great thing when you can actually pull up at the time your confirmation says and...

Oct 27, 2020

Checkers & Rally's — Rude service by Jerry

On the night of October 29.2020. I had an awful experience with a with a drive thru son named Jerry. He wa...

Checkers & Rally'sI ate an uncooked chicken sandwich

I usually been going to this Rallys for years and I ordered my go to chicken sandwich. The outside was a bit warm but when I bit into it, I noticed that my sandwich was still cold and slimy. I spit it out before I swallowed and realized that my chicken sandwich was not cooked all the way. I feel nauseous thinking about it now.

I ate an uncooked chicken sandwich

Oct 22, 2020

Checkers & Rally's — Fries

I live in Baton Rouge and was so excited to see us finally get a Checkers back in town. However the 3 time...

Checkers & Rally'sStrawberry ice cream

I have already been to this rallys since its opened... Every time I have asked for a strawberry cone.. Everytime I am told sorry only vanilla is available... Do they not know how to do the strawberry syrup in machines or has the store never received the strawberry syrup?
              Getting very disappointed with this location..

Sep 30, 2020

Checkers & Rally's — Food

Yeah, real simple. Your Manager at the Sanford, Fl. location is very rude, nasty, & condescending. Order...

Checkers & Rally'sHaving a tip cup in my face

I just went through a Checkers drive thru in Ocean Springs, MS. I do not appreciate there being a TIP cup in my face when I'm paying for my food. I only give tips to sit down restaurants where the waitresses only get paid the waitress minimum wage of $2.65 an hour. I am sure that your employees get paid atleast regular minimum wage or more. I think it is very rude to have that cup right in our face.

Aug 28, 2020

Checkers & Rally's — Unsanitary

As I sat in drive thru waiting for my food I seen a customer bring back food for whatever reasons. The food...

Aug 26, 2020

Checkers & Rally's — I am a shift manager at rq

I am a shift manager at rally's 116 in buckeye and on numerous occasions I have been left with no crew...

Aug 12, 2020

Checkers & Rally's — Overcharged and bad service

I visited the Rally store number 9191 in Hammond, Indiana last night and that is the first and last time I...

Aug 12, 2020

Checkers & Rally's — Rude service and conduct of manager

On August 11, 2020 I pulled into the Checkers on East Locust street In Davenport, IA. I order a cheeseburger...