Complaints & Reviews

undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance

On March 9th 2008 I had stopped by the Van Buren Long John Silvers and received raw chicken. I had Bought 6...

incomplete orders!

I went through the drive through on Tuesday evening on January 22, 2008. I ordered 2 meals and an extra order...

Resolved Poor service received

To Whom It May Concern, About 5:40 p.m. Thursday night December 20, 2007. My husband and I decided we wanted...

greasy food!

Federal and 38th Long John Silvers Restaurant Denver, Colorado is dirty. The people there were very nice and it is not their fault that they have to work in a dirty Restaurant. The food was awful the fish was crispy and fries were crispy to. Very greasy food! Like ordering a plate of grease! Came home got a stomach ache from it. The sivlerware was plastic and so thin it broke when you cut into your food which was hard and crispy. So we ate with out fingers which were really greasy. Grease Grease Grease! yuk! Will never go there again!

poor service!

I stopped by Long John Silver in Valparaiso In. , store #7685, ticket number 41, cashier Shadman A., 6:15 pm. Four occupants in the car, all adults, after going to a doctor visit stopped by Long John Silver for a variety dinner. I spent $66.47 and was asked not to order this amount again without calling first.
We waited for our order and when delivered to the car, the man was rude and asked a total of 4 times not to come back and order this amount again without calling and ordering first. I asked for tarter sauce and it made him angry, no napkins, and one variety sampler missing. When I went back to the window, he said "just as a reminder, don't order again without calling first.

The place was not busy and we did not put the rush on anyone. I would think they would want an order of 66.47 more often instead of running people off. I would also think, they would want a customer to order a variety of things in order to be able to try a little of everything... We had flounder, crab cakes, broccoli bites, corn, shrimp and the super samplers.

One of the occupants in the car was my altheimers mother and she didn't understand why they were so mad at us. I don't have altheimer's and I didn't understand either.

Thank you for your concern. We have stopped by Long John Silver a lot and this was a rude awakening for us. This happened on Aug, 6, 2007, Valparaiso, In.

• La
    Laura Young Oct 22, 2007

On October 22, 2007, my two daughters and I stopped to have an early dinner at the Long John Silver's located on Westwind and Milan in Norwalk, Ohio. Our dining experience was completely unsatisfactory from beginning to end.

I ordered an L2 and L5 with an add a chicken and an additional drink. The initial serve included a complete L2 with cold fries and the L5 had a tiny piece of cold chicken with cold double fries and one piece of fish that had black burnt stuff all over it. They advised me that I would have to wait for the additional fish because they didn't have enough and that they would bring it out to me. I immediately told them that the fish they had served was unacceptable and so they once again stated they would now bring two pieces of fish out to me.

My two daughters started eating what was served and after a short while I picked at the fries and it was then that I realized the fries were cold. Well because my daughters had already eaten some of the fries, I could no longer return it. I waited and waited and finally decided to find out what was the hold up with my two fish, so I approached the counter and had to wait, I finally decided to speak up and voice my concern.

A second time I was served with now two pieces of fish in the exact state as before, with burnt black shavings on it, looked as if the oil the fish was cooked in needed to be changed. I spoke to the manager about my concern and she offered an additional wait or my money back. Now remember I had already waited at least 15 minutes and they wanted me to wait more, so I asked for my money back. So she proceeds to give me back $2.30 for the two fish. I stated that the amount of money she was refunding me along with the wait and poor quality of food was unacceptable. The manager states, "I'm sorry but that's all I can do". I was so irritated at this point after being served with charred fish twice, cold fries, and a long wait and then a ridiculous response from the manager. The manager states, I don't know what you want me to do?" I responded aggravated, "Here's what I want you to do", "I want more of my money back and quality fish." The manager responds, "I can't do that, here's our 1-800#". I asked her if she would eat the fish she was trying to serve me, and she didn't even respond. I gave her the money back and waited for my fish and stated "I can't believe you are actually a manager because you have no idea how to handle this whole situation.

Many many years ago as a teenager I worked at a Long John Silver's and I know I never served anything to my customers as they tried to serve me. I cannot believe they had the nerve to serve the food in the shape it was in and I am very upset and dissatisfied as a customer. I urge anyone that is faced with a situation similar to mine or just plain poor service, to speak up and make sure you get your moneys worth. I am definitely voicing my concern via their 1-800 complaint number.

• Pa
    Paul Jan 09, 2008

I blame KFC/Taco Bell/LJS problems on one source.. YUM inc. They own these three abominations and little has been done to improve their cleanliness or attitudes.Remember the rats running around inside a NY Taco Bell? Bunches of KFCs and TBs have been shut down secretly by health agencies only to be reopened with little change. Fish and chicken are two of the most dangerous foods to put in the hands of people who dont know how to cook or maintain cleanliness.Bacteria is running wild on these foods, and unless the upmost care is given,outbreaks of health problems will result.For me,you cant beat Burger King. Flame Broiling sure kills off the nasties. Now if only BK's owners would buy YUM off and things might improve.

• Bo
    Bob Jun 21, 2008

I'm not a huge fan of those restaurants either, but people are still eating there (including yourselves) so they must be doing something right. As far as the idiot lady that ordered $66 worth of food at the drive through (yes you did because you mention the words "Four occupants in the car" and those words would have remote relevance only if you ordered in drive through), your stupidity speaks for itself. I'm sure you asking for tar tar sauce wouldn't have made the employee any angrier than the fact that you were ordering an entire buffet that the drive through window. Show some common courtesy because hourly employees could care less how much food you order. This is the 21st century, not the 17th. As far as people complaining about cleanliness, if you're that picky don't eat there. Stop being lazy and make your own food. Until Health Agencies step in, the places are considered clean.

• Bu
    BurginR Sep 29, 2009

I went to Long John Silver's drive thru on Friday Sept. 25th 2009.I ordered a super family meal and the service was very poor and the drive thru attendant was quite rude.As it turned out the fries were cold and the cole slaw was dry, along with soggy fish. Ronnie Burgin Gary, Indiana

• Ly
    LynneT Oct 19, 2009

October 19th, 2009<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    My Husband and his worker went into Long John Silver's today, located in Dayton, Tennessee at 7436 Rhea County Hwy. He ordered a 2-piece fish dinner. A piece of chicken and a piece of fish was brought to him. He told Brittney the employee who brought the food that he ordered a 2-piece fish. He was then told no, this is what you ordered and if you want a fish instead of a chicken you will have to pay for one. An employee by the name of Amanda took the order and it’s evident that she punched the wrong order number in. It is not his fault nor should it be his problem if the order was not taken right. All these employees we now have had to deal with were way out of line as far as treating the customer right. There was more difficult attitude and other things said by these two to make a customer not want to ever go there again. They had an awful attitude towards my husband and were by NO means equipped with what it takes to be in the public serving business. I called the Manager after hearing the horrible way he was treated and she had the same difficult attitude defending the two girls as if they had done no wrong. The Manager, Heather, was extremely defensive as if she expected this and was used to this kind of behavior from her employees. It seemed as if the three were in this together sticking up for one another as if they had concord a war of some sort. I called and spoke very briefly to this Heather explaining the situation only to be very rudely interrupted and told she knew all about the situation. She was dead-set on convincing me that he had ordered the item with a piece of chicken on it when I disagreed with her I was hung up on. He did not order any dinner with chicken, he was not treated with any decency when asking that he get what he ordered and paid for, along with being treated like he was completely out of line requesting that this be corrected. He came to your establishment only for a decent lunch, (which I might add he/we as well as many family and friends will not continue to ever do so if there is nothing done about people you employ who treat customers as such)! If I get no results from this contact I will take this further. I hope this email is enough to resolve your problem with employees taking their position with your establishment too far. If your employees cannot treat people decent at the very least then I have no sympathy for your business going down the tubes because you allow such incompetence. Look forward to hearing from you. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    One more bit of information you might find interesting. After getting hung up on I tried calling Long John’s back a few times, either with my number showing or blocked, using different lines going out and co-workers phones. Your Long John Silver’s establishment phones was never answered that afternoon; wonder how many To-Go Call-In orders were lost due to these incompetent, self-centered, disrespectful, unreliable employees of Long John Silver’s. It truly is a shame….

• Lo
    Lorraine Schoch Jan 07, 2012

Thrusday, My girlfriend& I, stop at Long John's Silver to get lunch. We sat by the window's at the front of the building, that's where I guess they had a fake Christmas Tree.at one time, Because the green stuff on the branches were all over the ledge, by the window's, it was real dirty, & so was the bathroom& some of the floor's. Don't anyone know how to clean there, glad I did not check out the kitchen.Sent someone in there, but don't tell them you are coming there.When people know you are coming there, they clean up.If they don't clean up some poor person will come in there, & get real sick, or even die.This happen Jan 5, 2012 Thrusday.It is so bad, we don't want to eat at this place again, we will go to Wilkes-Barre, Penna. when we are in that area again.We live near Hazleton, Penna.18201.Long John Silver is on Route 93, West Hazleton, Penna.18202, I think That's the Zip Code.
    Thank-you, [email protected]

• Ha
    Haroldmm May 11, 2014

Really Bob? In the first place it is not your right or responsibility to tell others how much food they can order at a drive through. Secondly if any business wishes to limit the amount of an order for a drive through they need to post it for the customers. As for telling others that they are stupid or implying they have acted stupidly you should most definitely look in the mirror. How dare you attack a person for being unhappy with poor service, just because you have this safe venue to do so. To also imply that all restaurants are clean at all times unless a health agency steps in as you so stupidly put it. Well I have news for you pal. The health agency's normally come in because of complaints of the public. So why not take your self serving attitude elsewhere? I'm sure there are more like you around so perhaps you can all get together and talk badly about others with no basis in fact to back up your thoughts, just your own unearned superior attitude. Have a Nice Day

• Ha
    Haroldmm May 11, 2014

Another thought for those posting complaints. Try contacting the corporate offices. They are easy to find on the net and you can calmly sit and tell them your concerns. I have in the past found this to be productive towards solving the issues I have faced . Truthfully in most cases I just let it go and choose another place to frequent but there have been a couple of occasions where I felt it necessary to follow through with a complaint and those times I found the corporate offices more than willing to make things right. I always refuse any complimentary gifts from them telling them that all I want is to have the situation corrected, Not free stuff. I don't want them to believe for even a second that they can buy off my dissatisfaction . Anyway just saying, It does work at least most of the time. If not then there are lots of others businesses out there that need my money. Have a great year

• Lo
    Louis Campbell Jul 11, 2014

Our family was in your store (Lon g John Silver/Taco Bell) store on 7/10/2014 at 11:00am . We were over charged, ad the ladies woking
    did not know what they were doing. We ordered your dinner that had, or was suppose to have shrimp, chicken, and fish. Well when they
    called us to come and get the orders they did not put the chicken on the orders. When we asked about the chicken they told us that the
    chicken did not come with the order. When we wanted to get chic ken she said that 4 pieces would cost us $4.00 for the 4 pieces of
    c hicken. On the picture and advertisement it told and showed that you got the chic ken with the order. IS THAT THE WAY YOU DO
    EVERYONE? Then the lady charged us $2.00 for one small picece of c hicken. IS THAT OUTRAGOUS OR WHAT?The cashier
    had a name of Maria T This is the first time we have ever b een treated like this.

smart ### under paid ghetto workers!

I went to get Lobster bites at the Long John Silvers on NW Expressway across from the Incredible Pizza Place in Oklahoma City...I ordered three boxes of Lobster Bites...they were burnt..and tasted like dookie. So I went up as professional as I am, and told the cook, who was sitting at the table tell her NAH NAH Eddie Murphy stories to her cashier friend...saying no I tasted them and that's how they are cooked. I was like okay, cause I didn't want her to throw her weave at me. So Miss Ghetto needs to be fired cause she doesn't know how to cook food, and she said dumb ### cracker to me, I heard it under her breath..I hope her kids get shot.

Chumley Smithers Sep 20, 2007

You are trash, so you should be happy to eat trash.

• Cr
    Crackers White Jan 26, 2008

Crackers Rule!!!

sara Feb 12, 2008

there food is ggggggggooooooooooodddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Is
    iSLx Media May 02, 2008

You call yourself professional? Yet you use the term "ghetto" and "hoping her kids get shot?" Very professional. The fact that you complained to "ghetto" instead of the "manager" shows your lack of professionalism. Next time try posting a complaint that doesn't have a racist undertone, especially when you consider yourself a professional and wants to be taken seriously.

• Bo
    Bob Jun 22, 2008

Haha yea no ###. You're no professional, you're a ghetto wanna be. Grow up idiot. I bet the only reason you even used the word ghetto is because the employess were African American. You deserved to get your food burnt.

Jaimie Sep 21, 2008

how could you ever wish somebody's kids get shot? You are a vile creature.

horrible service and food

My husband and I went to Long John Silvers in Countryside IL... I order the chicken and more with NO SLAW and extra hush puppies my husband ordered the shrimp with a side of the lobster bites. When the woman brought over our lunch she looks at me and says oh I put slaw on your plate but that is ok... I told her NO it is not ok and that I wanted my dinner changed as the slaw was on my fries and chicken and I order extra hush puppies... she had a horrible attitude and came back in about 1 minute and said heres your hushpuppies... extremely rude... my husband lobster bites were old and were nasty. We will not ever go there again. Service was horrible and employee was nasty... you have lost us as customers... I do not believe you really care though

• Do
    Donna Mund Mar 21, 2007

There was an ice storm here in Michigan and the power failed. The local Long John Silvers had power so my husband and I went to the restaurant so that we could get something to eat. It was 9:15pm and they didn't close until 10:00pm. They had the lobby all cleaned up and customers could only sit down after removing floor rugs off of the booth seats. This restaurant closed its doors at 9:45pm and were turning away customers and making us leave. The employees were laughing and cussing behind the counter which offended me and my husband. I called the restaurant the next day and was advised to call the 1-800 number that they gave to me. I called the number and they were supposed to get back with us but they never did. I then went to their web-site and wrote to the company. They never called me back or responded to my email. I then decided to go into the store and tell a manager about what had happened and was called a liar by this manager and was also told that they did not close down early. I told the manager that it is not good customer service to ignore a customer. I also told him that we would not be back. He told me to have a good day and laughed. Obviously, Long John Silvers does not believe in their customers nor do they want to serve them. I won't be back and will also tell everybody that I know not to go there.

• Ge
    George Riedel Apr 18, 2007

I ordered a popcorn shrimp basket and my friend ordered a fish basket. He got his in 5-10 min. I checked with casher after 15 min and asked if they lost my order. after 30 min we had to leave and i asked for my money back cause i still had not been served, at tis point the clerk said its coming up now, would you like it to go. said no, just my money back.

I emailed a&w/long John silvers 2 weeks ago and never got an answer from them. The corp. is as uncaring as the restaurant.

• Mi
    Miss Tay Mar 14, 2008

The five of us went to the aforementioned place to have dinner at about 7.45pm on the 14th of March 2008. It was the manager that served us, yet ironically, he was very rude to us.

Firstly, he told us that our food would arrive promptly, in about 5 minutes. Yet, we had to wait for 15 minutes before we were served, and when it came, my friend’s meal of shrimp prawns that she ordered was uncooked.

Secondly, when we asked to see the person in charge, the manager claimed that he, being the manager, was the person to seek. However, he was very rude about it. As a result, we wanted to look for someone of a higher authority to complain about both the food and the manager to, as even though he was the manager, he did not portray the attitude that a manger should have.

Thirdly, he did not seem to have any sense of propriety and shouted at one of the elderly servers in front of all the patrons. All of us deemed the act unnecessary and such acts of mistreatment should not be tolerated. If indeed such a reprimanding was absolutely vital, he should have either kept it within close doors, or waited until the closing time before he proceeded. Furthermore, she was one of the servers, yet the manager told her to clear up the tables after that. The standard of hygiene in the restaurant is now questioned, if the servers are supposed to shuffle in between serving fresh food and clearing up.

Hence we are thoroughly displeased with the attitude that the manager has shown. Being a manager and therefore one who supposedly knows that the key to expanding the customer patronage is through providing good service, he should certainly have acted for the better. Certainly, Long John Silver’s may merely be a fast-food restaurant and customers are low-paying ones, however, that does not give it the liberty to provide shoddy services. Furthermore, the act of the manager scolding the elderly server does not seem to be in line with the employment industry’s hope that companies employ the older workers so that those who have no family to depend on can have a stable income to live on; hence, one wonders if many companies actually follow this ruling.

What was intended to be a happy gathering for friends turned out to be one of disappointment and anger at the service we received. Thus I would appreciate it if the management looks into the matter.

• Fe
    felicia Mar 17, 2008

I need the number to Quality Care, or which ever department deals with a customer complaint. I went the location that I indicated above and was treated with the utmost disrespect from the Manager of that day-time shift. Not only did the Manager not have on his name badge, but when I ask for his full name he just gave me his first name(Malcolm, so he said) very rudely and denied to give his last name. I understand the company had been under a new owner since the summer of 2007, but I would not think that would affect the quality of the establishment in a negative aspect. When I wanted to receive a refund on the food I purchase, the Manager very rudely ask me why I wanted a refund over and over as I was trying to explain to him why and that I just want my refund back. Then when I ask if I could receive my receipt back, he one again in rude and sarcastic manner said “You did not purchase anything so you don’t get a receipt. This isn’t Wal-Mart or Target where you get a return receipt.” I don’t think that anyone should be treated in that manner and it’s sad to see that type of unprofessional behavior displayed at an establishment that I have been going to for the past 5 years. I love Long John Silver’s and A&W All American Foods but I do not and will not tolerate to be disrespected.

• De
    Deborah Taylor Apr 08, 2008

I took my godbrother up hear to long john's on April 6, 2008 to get his manger's book and while me and my sister waiting in the car along with my neice this other worker that's work up their came outside with a cup of pespi with ice ine it and threw it at my car for no reason I ask the worker why did he do that and he wouldn't tell me nothing so I went in their and told his boss than he ask the worker did he threw anything at my car so he lie and said he didn't so I got in his face and ask him again he than shove me and my head hit the wall so he still work their and I call their boss name mark downey and he couldn't do anything saying that it was a personnel matter so I am trying to fine a attorney to file a lawsuite asgainst this worker and this company.

• Re
    Regina Johnson Apr 16, 2008

they have the same problem at the Rogersville, TN Long John Silvers store the manager named Crystal has a very ugly mouth towards customers and employees. But the manager named John just laughs when ever someone says anything about her and calls the complaints all lies, but i have heard her myself.

CHRIS L Sep 17, 2009

I TRYED CALLING THE LEBANON IN. LONG JOHN SILVERS STORE AND NO ONE WOULD ANSWER AND TALK TO ME OVER A HOUR I KEEPED CALLING THERE BECAUSE MY WIFE WORKS THERE AND IT SOUND LIKE SOMEONE WOULD ANSWER AND HANG UP. I HAD TO TAKE MY STEP CHILD TO THE HOSPITAL AND I COULDNT EVEN GET A HOLD OF HER, WITCH MADE MY STEP CHILD HAVE TO STUFF FROM A ASMA ATTACK EVEN LONGER THAN HE SHOULD HAVE HAD TO, (OVER A HOUR LONGER TO BE EXACT)..THIS REALLY GETS ME...

CHRIS L Sep 17, 2009

my child had to suffer from a asma attack, over an hour longer than he had to because they would not answer the phone (this goes with the above statment )because it didnt type out right

undercooked fish

I went into a Long John Silvers/AW establishment on Saturday March 10th located at 21st and Garnett in Tulsa Oklahoma. After much confusion from the cashier by being told combos dont come with drinks which they do I decided to get my usual I order at at different Long John Silvers I usually frequent. After receiving rude service at the checkout I ordered the lobster bite combo as to avoid any more problems.When I received my meal I noticed the breading was mushy on the bites but I ate them as I was very hungry.The fish smelled awful like it was rotten so I didn't eat it. I decided to wash down with tea which tasted like it had been sitting for 2 weeks. So I am now just beginning to recover from this horrible experience after a 3 day bout with diarrhea vomiting fever chills and body aches. I reported this Saturday night and was told I would hear from a manager and I still haven't heard a word.

• De
    Derrick Flynn Apr 01, 2008

On March 9th 2008 I had stopped by the Van Buren Arkansas. Long John Silvers and received raw chicken. I had Bought 6 Pieces of chicken and 6 shrimp. I ate 2 pieces before a waitress at the restaurant I worked at brought it to my attention that I was eating raw chicken...I just thought it was soggy. I took it back the cook and the manager told me I was the Second person to get some raw food that day due to the fact that the fryers where not cooking to temp. Keep this in mind because it comes into play later in my story. I go to work and I feel fine really I didn’t get off till around 8pm that night and even though it was gross and turning my stomach it was pretty much in my head I was sure of it. I went home played some videogames and went to sleep. Later that night around 4 a.m. I woke up with a terrible stomach pain and I had soiled my couch (which is where I fell asleep) I was a little embarrassed and sick as a dog with cramps and diarrhea. I didn’t eat anything but the chicken and shrimp and for me that wasn’t a lot so pretty soon I was just pooping what looked like water but I couldn’t get off the toilet. I know that this is a little graphic but it’s an accurate depiction of what was going on and that’s important. My Stomach was hurting I was on the toilet for 30 and 40 minutes at a time. I took some Imodium Ad and it help but not with the cramping and went to bed and called in for work. Around 11am on the 10th I called the store and told them what was happening and they informed me that someone would be getting back with me a woman named Janet who I guess was the district manager, I don’t really know I only really talked to her twice she was pleasant though and professional. But it was a few weeks before I even heard from her. I was told by a manager that they would get back with me that day. I told the manager that I wanted to get to a doctor but couldn’t afford to pay for it. Because let’s face it there raw chicken made me sick it’s only fair that they pay for a doctor visit. Well nothing happens I miss four days of work. My boss is cool about the thing so I don’t get the whole you need a doctor’s note thing from him I just don’t get paid for those days (which is fair). Sometime around the 16th or 17th I go to the Long John Silvers website and complain. I had the time I was at work and thinking about the whole thing while I was late on some bills since I missed about four days of work. So I email a complaint…The next day or the day after I can’t remember which a guy who was really apologetic and real nice “Mike” called me and informed me that Mr.Raheal of Raheal Foods, INC the company that owns the LJS down in Van Buren Arkansas was very sorry to hear of my situation and Janet would be contacting me….after a brief speak with Janet that afternoon. Debbie called me the next day and wanted my information to make a workman’s comp claim. Now for those of you following you’re probably asking if I work for Long Johns since she is filing a Workman’s comp claim. I asked the same thing she assured me that she “knew what she was doing and did it all the time.” The next day she called me with a phone number to AIG with a claim number. I called at which time I was informed there is no active policy that would take care of this claim. SO the next day I called Debbie again. She called some number and again told me to call the same number and try again…this went on for a week. Finally I got a hold of Josh at AIG who told me that not only did they not have a General Liability Policy with them but Debbie (the one who knew what she was doing.) had made several claims with them that had been denied since they have a workmans comp policy but no general liability. I just went back to my phone called Mike the nice guy from Florida that called me originally and he got things straight…after a little phone which was no fault of the claims adjuster I had just been busy this week. I got a hold of Alicia with Central Insurance who denied my claim since I never went to the doctor and could not prove that it was the raw chicken that made me sick. Now never mind the fact that I was waiting on someone to contact me from LongJohnSilvers to get me some insurance information in order to go to the doctor for about 2 weeks and they never thought of the liability created by not acting promptly. Nevermind the fact that I was served raw chicken and got sick .It’s what can you prove. Here is what I did I saved some of the chicken they served me and froze it in the freezer. A lawyer that contacted me has agreed to take on this case pro-bono. And he is talking about thousands of dollars in reparations. I was only wanting a visit to the doctor and some minor reparations for my time spent away from work. The lawyer that contacted me is a local guy who got my number from a client of mine who I was telling this story too. SO now due to the fact that no one wanted to accept responsibility to there mistakes. Like I don’t know running me around for 2 weeks instead of doing something about all this they went from maybe a couple hundred dollars so that I could catch up on some bills to having to pay legal representation to justify there actions in court. To be honest about the whole thing I don’t really believe in suing and doing all that stuff but look how easy it is and look how Long John Silvers themselves make it almost necessary. I have talked to at least 8 people from Long Johns Side of things just to be told to piss off politely. And one lawyer on my side of things that says hey it won’t cost you a nickel to sue these jerks. What do you think I should do?

• Ro
    Robert Sutliff Oct 30, 2008

We wish we had one of your shop here in Oceanside California in the area of mission and El Camino Real as we have on fish placeses like your's around here.
    Your's
    Robert Sutliff

• Gl
    gloria j smith Oct 25, 2014

We were in SUMMERVILLE GA on 10/25/14 got out of my vehicle there lay a dead mouse, I should have gotten back in right then
    and drove away. Instead we went in, I ordered a fish sandwich bread was so hard you could not eat it, shrimp wasn't cooked well, fries cold. Now, I see why every time you go by the parking lot is empty. What would happen if you had an inspection and they found a dead mouse whether inside or outside.

Resolved horrible meal was served up by a nasty employee!

Went to new Long John Silver's Restaurant and bought take out meal. Girl taking order was nice, got to...