Menu
CB Fast Food Chains Long John Silver's 6201 Crawfordsville Rd, Indianapolis, IN, 46224, US
Long John Silver's company logo
Long John Silver's
reviews & complaints
Long John Silver's company logo

Long John Silver's

6201 Crawfordsville Rd, Indianapolis, IN, 46224, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
S
7:38 pm EST

Long John Silver's - Bad customer service/messed up order

My husband and I went to this LJS tonight and while putting in our order at the drive through my husband said he wanted 6 shrimp and 3 pieces of fish and hushpuppies, the lady at the drive through had a attitude from the begining and in a nasty way told us the number of hushpuppies we could get. When we got to the window she said our total was 7.28 and my husband stated that there is no way that you could get 3 pieces of fish the shrimp and 2 hushpuppies for that price, when we got our food it was of course all in one box there was only one piece of fish the shrimp was fine but i am not sure if i will back to this LJS again with her attitude she did not ask if we wanted any condiments and to me she should not even be working the drive-thru. I have always had good experiences with LJS but this was absolutely horrific the person that weighted on us her name was Wilhelmina she is definately not customer service worthy. The date of the incident is 03/09/2019 and the time was 6:51:01PM i would appreciate either a gift card or a full refund of my 7.28 and i would like her to have training in customer service. I do appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.
My name is Sharon Benning

K
KMarra
, US
Oct 24, 2019 4:19 pm EDT

I just got home from going through the drive thru at long john silvers on Crawfordsville toad Indianapolis Indiana. I ordered the baked cod meal with 2 sides and 2 Hush puppies. When I opened my food box at home I did not have baked fish rather your traditional fish and o did not receive a revolt. I have now tried to get someone e to sneer the restaurant phone 3 times and no response. We can only eat baked or grilled. I repeated my order twice and was charged for the baked meal. What can you do to help me get a refund?
Kathy Marra