Complaints & Reviews

bad client service

Yesterday April 20, 2018 my friends and I went to the Little Caesar's inside Kmart. We were all eating and being normal when a Filipino lady started to scream about valid ids to us. My friend was wearing this jacket with the colors blue white and red and that was apparently the problem. The lady was telling us that our clothes didn't make us US citizens and that only a valid ID and birth certificate did. The employees did nothing to get her out and we felt attack and shocked. This was the worst experience and I'd just like to say how tragic it is that people around us saw this whole racist act happen and not even the employees did a thing to help.

bad pizza! lied to us.

On Mar. 28, 2018 at Lehigh Acres Fl we received a pizza that we were told was a fresh pizza. We each ate 3 pieces each. The following for both of us.

Massive and bad flatulence.
Very bad indigestion. (Drank ginger tea and ate plain oatmeal. I was still burping it up!)
Wife had the above plus bloating and slight nausea.
We were both very tired and hungry so we ate it even though it tasted off as far as freshness.
It even bothered our sleep!

Worst pizza we have eaten!

unethical behavior, discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination

The circumstance of the above mentioned reason(s) for this complaint, started approximately around the date...

unwelcoming staff

I visited their store in Silverdale, WA and it was terrible. I placed an order but after a couple of minute...

Hot n ready service

Hey did you know if you write something on their Facebook page, they hide it and you need to click on...

Poor service

Recently I went to Little Caesars and was very disappointed with their service. I was there with my friend and we ordered two pizzas. We asked the waitress how long will it take and she said about 25 minutes. 30 minutes passed and there was no pizza and waitress said that our order was almost ready. Then she simply disappeared and other waiters were to busy and didn't had time for us. As a result we waited our pizza for over an hour and when we finally received it pizza was cold!!
What a terrible service! They simply forgot about us and didn't even apologize!

Hair in pizza

I have ordered three pizzas from Littleceasers. When we started eating them, my son discovered that there is a hair in his pizza. My husband took this pizza back and they refused to change it. My husband then called to health department as no one in the pizzeria had hair nets.

Terminated and did not receive LAST PAYCHECK

I worked for Little Ceasars Franchise @3107 Greene Ave Ste. 222 B Fort Worth, TX [protected] for exactly 13 days as a part time cashier. My very first night working an employee stole over $30 out of drawer and was telling me how to steal money by not ringing up Crazy Bread and Wings and just pocket the money to make exta cash during the two week pay period. I was so shocked that an employee was doing this in front of me my first night of work an she had been a worker their for over 7 months.

My Store Manager also told me that there are ways of stealing money but you just had to be careful and know how to do without getting caught. I noticed there where no cameras in our store so i knew immediately i was not going to stay and work there for long because i knew that the employees and manager were thieves. I worked as cashier for 13 days before i came in one shift and my manger told me i was short $100 in one of my deposit bags she didnt call me early morning to let me know this info. she waited til 5:00 next day to tell me this.She also told me to not worry about the $100 missing because she knew i did not take it because all my other shifts i have been accurate and correct end of every shift, and i told her i did not take any $100 and how was i short if i dropped all my cash from drawer. Something was not right about how she went on about the situation. She took me off schedule and didnt not let me know before all this was told to me. She also said that at first my safe drops were correct and she didn’t know were the $100 WAS coming up missing from. She just kept giving me the run around about the whole situation.

So i call Corporate in Carrollton TX and they were very rude to me and also told me i was terminated. My manager never told me i was terminated and that she would put me back on schedule but instead she fired me. I cannot receive my last check because of investigation which is wrong because in the sate of Texas you cannot withold an last check after six days of termination and its been way over 2weeks since i been fired. Corporate in Carrollton TX will not call me back or give me any answers on my check. Corporate told me i had to do an EXIT interview to get last check but will not respond to my messsages or calls. I am really hurt about the whole situation because how i was treated and falsely accused of taking $100 from drops. I ve never stolen anything in my life and i worked in customer service for almost 15 years and has never been short on any cash drawer ive worked on. I was a new worker at a new job and feel like i was taken advantage of because of NO CAMERAS in WORKPLACE.

I feel like my manager accused me of taking $100 from the drops but kept telling me i was fine and she knew i didn’t take anything. She is the KEY HOLDER to the SAFE DEPOSIT BOX and has ALL ACCESS to the SAFE and could have EASILY TAKEN that $100 out of one of my drops that very next morning and could have tampered with my paperwork to make me look $100 short before anyone came in. She also DID NOT call me that very morning after and give me NONE of this info regarding shortages like any other PROFESSIONAL MANAGER would have did a procedure to let the employee know all shortages that was made . She did NONE OF THE ABOVE. I feel that she TOOK the money and was trying to get me the NEW GIRL to pay it back to cover her butt before her bosses get all on her for her. I DID NOT TAKE ANY $100 and will not pay $100 that i DID NOT take. NO CAMERAS (my word against their word) NO PROOF of what goes on in that store and i know for a fact employees take money from drawers as a EYE WITNESS. I Will FIGHT this until i get some answers and my LAST PAYCHECK because I AM NO THIEF.

Every worker that works at that location is age 16-21 NONE have FOOD HANDLERS CARD, the store is very DIRTY NASTY workplace, old pizzas all stacked up on floor were the public can see So GROSS, the workers DO NOT use gloves or WASH HANDS throughout shift NASTY. I will never eat there because this is what i witnessed as working there. NO CAMERAS NO GLOVES NO HAND WASHING these teenagers and young adults are FREE to do whatever at this location. SMOKE WEED/CIGARETTES during non busy shifts out back NO CAMERAS.

• Ba
    bad news bear29 Dec 03, 2012

that seems to be going on alot all over the company to be honest. in my store i was working the gm was texting everyone and having any convo they wanted. one day a employee texted me and i responded why u texting me so late in the night her answer i was bored... and other was talking about drinking in a parking lot after hrs and where to go. but i got fired because i responded to a text but also for a comment i made about drinking., how is this fair when employees date managers and soon as something they dont like they all gang up on one person to get rid of that person. this company is a very shady shady place to work i will never never let any of my friend family or others who thinking about ownen a little caeser go there cause its a scam. u play by there rules do what they say yall be fine soon as u go out side there rules ur fired for no reason

• Pj
    Pjam67 Aug 27, 2013

I too worked at one in Ohio, no gloves... That made me ill but what I thought was worse was at the end if the night, instead if giving employees, or anyone for that matter, the left over bread or pizza, they would open the pizza box and toss the pizza in the dumpster, the saved the box to reuse it!

Employee: female mexi-amer

Ordered a pizza (23 feb 2012) was told it would be "ready n 10 mins". I came bak nn 20 mins and it was not...

Cheating Employees & Racism

Misrepresenting themselves to unsuspecting new employees, lying to them about hiring positions, and not...

Hot and Ready

Dear Little Caesars, I would like to inform you that on the day of Friday 1/07/11 my Hot and Ready wa...

hard pizza crust-broken tooth

We bought a sausage pizza and brought it home right away for dinner. As I was chewing on the crust, I bite...

Nasty food, only suitable for dogs

Every now and then, I would visit 'Little Ceasars Pizza'. I did this 04-10-09 in St. Louis, Mo., at the one on Chippeawa and So. Kingshighway. I ordered 2 bottles of soda, an order of their ribs and some buffalo wings. Little did I know that the rubs come with NO sauce and the wings NO dressing. When I asked the Young man said NONE comes on the ribs, just dry ribs. I started to asked for a refund but instead I got my order and left, highly not happy. The food was nasty but my dog ate it with no problem. I WON'T BE BACK!!!

Poorly Made Pizza

I went into Little Caesars to get 1 of their hot and readys.Its $5.25 where I live and I was 1 cent short.The cashier told me so and I go well cant you take 1 penny from the tip jar or just forget about it, Its just 1 penny and He looks at me like Im crazy and then I have to go to the car and get a penny just to satisfiy him.I understand that they gotta make money but its just a penny.Ive seen restaurants take money from donation jars to cover for bills.

Another complaint is I went there for another Hot and Ready and it wasnt even close to Hot and Ready.It was dry like it had been sitting there for days and It was mainly cold with only parts of it being warm/hot.

I really think Little Caesars needs to rethink their entire buisness because they are very corrupt.Their pizza isnt even that good, Its just cheap.The crust is too hard and rubbery, The pepperoni are way too spicy, and the Pizza falls apart when you have a lot of toppings on it (Extra Cheese for example).

• Ra
    Randy Grose Sep 05, 2014

What part of a pizza is fresh.
    I called little caesars and asked them to make me a fresh pizza and wings and I live only a few blocks away from them, when I got home my pizza was cold and so were the wings I ordered. What part of your advertising is true none of it. I will never eat any of your stinking food ever again. Your food is the worst food in the pizza world. You done this to me three times. I think you should go out of business. And give me my money back for the three times I had to throe your food in the trash because it sucked.

• Ca
    carolyn leggett Oct 12, 2014

I bought 4 pizzas last night and there was hardly no sauce on 3 of them and no sauce on the 4th one I will never buy pizza there again and I advise every one else not to there pizza sucks

chloe135 May 14, 2017

I went to little Caesars pizza place I ordered they told me 7 to 10 minutes for a deep dish pizza I said okay I will wait 20 minutes later I ask is my pizza done they gave it to someone that just walked in and ordered a deep dish pizza. I ask for my money back which was paid with a debt card the young 16 year old manager said it will take 7 to 10 days it will be back on your debt card. The didn't say sorry here's a pizza not a thing. Oh she yelled out the door have a great day...After working 16 hrs and waiting 30 minutes for a pizza you want to yell have a good day.. Wow I will never go to that place again. They need adults to be managers.

Crazy Breads

Little Caesars offers Crazy Breads (8 sticks for $1.50) which are very delicious. My students and children...

WRONG ORDER

I WAS RIGHT THIS FEMALE IS PURPOSELY CAUSING ERRORS NOT ONLY TO ME BUT TO OTHERS AND LYING ON TOP OF IT...

Nasty food

• Am
    amy Nov 15, 2008

I am very sick and tired of the little ceasars in Romeo, MI. This place always has under cooked pizza and it always flat as a pancakes with no sauce i have been to this place many times, but now i am sick and tired of it my pizza i ordered over the phone was still awful for the third time and they never even offered to fix it at all that place should be looked into, it is not being ran right. Sincerely-very pist

• Bn
    Bnae Aug 10, 2009

I know exactly were you talking about. its located by petsmart and quiznos. Actually he lied the ribs come with sauce and the wings do 2 except the dipping sauces, Just lazy

bad service and old food

I placed an order at 8pm and gave them my phone number. When I had gotten there at 8:45pm my pizza was not ready .I was told that the pizza had been thrown away because I called in at 7pm. The "manager" argued with me and said she could not sell old pizza. She said taht I'd have to wait for more to be made.During my wait I asked why didn't they call before it was "thrown away.".I was told that I did not leave a number . Then I asked to see where the order had been place.She told me it had been thrown away.Well after I got home one of the boxes at the back had the time where I place the order, guess what ? 7:59 pm.She was lying through her teeth and I will never return to a Little Ceasar because of the poor and rude service recieved.I also called the corporate number and askt to speak to someone.My info was taken and was told that the owner would return a call----- never heard from anyone!!

• Kr
    krispix318 Jun 20, 2009

I used to work as a receptionist for a company in the restaurant industry and fielded complaints from customers. I can assure you that no owner (or anyone high up in the company) will ever call. Our company is much smaller than Little Caesar's and complaints to us were funneled down to the district manager in charge of the restaurant who got the complaint. As far as I know, they always returned calls. But just be prepared not to hear back from any executive.

• Up
    upset kauaian Aug 27, 2009

i went buy food at little ceasars kmart lihue today. the cashier over there has a bad customer service. we ordered take out but my kids decided to eat in. when i go to the register and pay for the food she heard the kids telling that they will eat in, then she tell us in sassy attitude that we just waisting their supply and she said next time make up our mind first. i stayed cool but everytime i go over there she always has that kind a attitude towards me. i work in the same environment as her but we are tought of a good customer service. just wondering if your company teaching your asssociate a good cutomer service and a good gesture towards customer. i want this get an action because it will give a bad impression for your company. by the way the reciept says that the cashiers name is Brittany. I BEGGING YOU GUYS TO PUT HER IN A CUSTOMER SERVICE CLASS. I WONDER WHY YOU KEEP THAT KIND OF WORKER IN YOUR COMPANY.???????? SHE MAKING YOUR COMPANY LOOK BAD!!!

Bad service

I worked at the Little Caesar's in Winona, MN for a few months and witnessed
some horrible things. Most involved the store manager and how they treated
customers. One thing that I was shocked by and would like for people to
know, is how cruel they were one day to some homeless people we saw digging
in the dumpster. After they had left she took a half eaten pizza and put
some applications in the pizza box after marking them with dots so even if
they filled them out the manager would not hire them. Then they put the box
out on top of the dumpster. It gets even worse. After closing the manager
came up with the idea of spraying cleaner on the leftover pizzas before
throwing them out. It was enough to at least make someone ill if they ate
any. After seeing the look on my face they told me not to worry because if
someone did try to eat it they would be able to smell the cleaner right away
and not eat. I don't know about anyone else but when I'm hungry I don't take
the time to smell my food and even if no one did eat it, what about the
animals that sometimes like to dig in the trash?

I would also like to say how horrible they are to the employees that work
there. Most days people have to work at least 9 hours, though usually
because there's not enough people scheduled they have to work 10 and
sometimes even 11 hours. Most days there's also usually at least a few hours
where you are the only person in the store. So you're left to help
customers, make pizza, and run the video store next door all by yourself,
which is fine if there's hardly any customers but when it's busy it's hard
to keep track of what you're supposed to be doing and you're running around
constantly. Another thing I would like to point out is that they didn't give
me my W2's and after asking more than a few times I still havn't gotten them
and have had to file my taxes without them.

• Ad
    adfasdfasdrawerwe3 Jan 13, 2010

lol ### tag

• Ad
    adfasdfasdrawerwe3 Jan 13, 2010

LOL LITTLE CEASERS FAIL

• Je
    JESSICA72 Feb 01, 2012

I WENT TO THE LITTLE CEASARS OVER ON MEADOWBROOK, FORT WORTH TEXAS WHERE THE MANAGER YULONDA ARGUED ME DOWN AND TOLD ME I WAS WRONG THEN BEGAN TO ARGUE WITH ME I HEARD HER CALL ME OUT MY NAME AS SHE TURNED AWAY I AM HIGHLY NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS SERVICE AND WILL MAKE IT MY DUTY TO GET THIS PLACE INSPECTED THEN I REGRET PAYING BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

Awful place

I contacted Little Caesar's through their website about very disturbing behavior by one of their...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices