KFC - Redford Michigan On Grand River Avecold food, rude customer service

C

I went to eat with my wife who is 7 months pregnant. The air conditioner was set at a very uncomfortable 55 degrees on a 90 degree day. The lady in front of us asked why it was so cold and the manager told her it was to make sure that the staff was comfortable. The manager said that she felt it felt fine to her. I placed an order and she wouldn't raise the temp when I asked either. By the time we got our food, the food was cold because of the A/C. I would not go there again, nor would I recommend that anyone go there. There are much better places who know the meaning of the words "Customer Service".

• Updated by Dakodah · Jun 22, 2017

My complaint is I waited longer then expected and paid for food they didn't have and didn't have any toilet paper or soap in there restroom

• Updated by omydel · Aug 20, 2017

Refuse to serve a paying customer because I'm gay.

• Updated by Foxdiab · Mar 16, 2018

Im complaining about delivery service since everytime I order the order is not complete and its not well done. Yesterday also I was ordering from KFC Sharq Mall - Kuwait and the food came cold and not good also. Please I need a feedback since Im a regular customer to KFC and I dont want to stop eating fron KFC

• Updated by Olive vigno · Apr 02, 2018

Don't waste your money! Go anywhere but there!

• Updated by Lafayette · Apr 08, 2018

This was the KFC in Pensacola Fl on airport manager was very unprofessional and had a very nasty attitude

• Updated by Craig Gee · Jul 04, 2018

no resolution

• Updated by Debbie Rohalla Jaeger · Jul 17, 2018

Rude to other coworkers

• Updated by John R. Ayala · Aug 26, 2018

Riverside, CA, United States
    On [protected] we order 16 piece chicken
    It was so nasty we did not finish it, it tasted stale, dry, and real. Bad
    Store number
    #E791069
    Ticket number
    #3230

• Updated by Iceman 1957 · Oct 18, 2018

We bought some chicken sending you pics and info didn't like the batter wasn't the same. We go to KFC all the time we love the hot wings and buy popcorn chicken and most of the time its a bucket?

• Updated by Iceman 1957 · Oct 18, 2018

We are seriously thinking on not going back to the store to buy the chicken?

• Updated by Davis patricia. Patrick · Apr 29, 2019

Was old hard greasy

• Updated by Cheryl Knight · May 07, 2019

Complaint same issues

• Updated by diane06 · May 13, 2019

I'm sorry they were chicken legs

• Updated by Jake812589 · Jan 01, 2020

For 6 months

• Do
    dom r May 06, 2020

On more than 2 occasions I have noticed a problem with the chicken leg drum sticks in the bucket I received from a KFC niagara falls ontario. The drum sticks are split exposing the long leg bone. Why and how does this happen please and how often? Here are some photos-

Comments

Margot Janse van Rensburg Mar 01, 2020

The worst service ever!! We arrived at the kfc elarduspark in pretoria at 6:40 am on 25 february 2020. After waiting in the queue of 1... Our order was taken 6:45 am... By 7:20 am I had to walk out with no food after we complained.

And to top it all I had to wait from 7:10 am just to get my refund 10 minutes later!!!
    Bad bad bad bad!!!

• Gi
    gil harger Feb 05, 2020

Have enjpyed KFC bowls in the past, tonight puchased two bowls on brundage lane in Bakersfield. The food was covered in a sauce making them soggy, and not tasty. Couldnt eat them and pretty much wasted the money paid for them, if they had put a little sauce in the bowl instead of soaking everything might have been edible .

Comments

• Go
    Gordon petrash Feb 01, 2020

Ordered through drive through.

• Mo
    Motyl Jan 20, 2020

long waiting times for food and very disgusting behavior of employees

• Gf
    GFRobinson Jan 18, 2020

We can go to the Kentucky fried chicken in Fort Oglethorpe Georgia several times during the day and they're always out of extra crispy chicken breast. It looks like a chicken place would keep their extra crispy chicken cooked up ahead of time.

• He
    Heinrich Goliath Jan 12, 2020

4 visits to Kfc Kabega Park, Port Elizabeth in a 6 week period. If they do not have any garnish, they do not have something as simple as an ice-cream with flake, then, human hair fried between the chicken & batter, hot chips that are un-done & fried in old oil, not to mention the slow drive-thru service. This is completely unacceptable!

Jake812589 Jan 07, 2020

They don't put any spices in the original fried chicken...,

• Sv
    SVAnu Jan 01, 2020

As per the adv. At the order counter 15percentage off no axis bank card payment, attached order for the same. We order for 1475 but the offer was not considered.

When asked the manger said that it was effective only for al carte orders.

But the adv. Showed 15 percentage off for purchase of 850 inr .

Kindly look into the matter and resolve.

• Sh
    shakkkkeeb Dec 26, 2019

half cocked kfc gived also not hot like old chicken and not taste smel not good

Kaitl'n Potter Dec 26, 2019

My sister in-law has been Throwing up since have the double tenders burger at 1:30-2 pm on the 16/12/2019 and had dyaria is well and a temp of 39 and would like a refund

This has happened before due to a different product and she has been like this since then

• Mi
    Micheal Shaw Dec 14, 2019

I love KFC but am turned off by the cleanliness of all the stores in the Waco area. It seems to be the standard because they are all the same. I've been trying to determine the least dirty one to continue purchasing but am having a hard time. It must be a way to raise the bar for cleanliness.

• Sc
    Scott19881690 Dec 09, 2019

There was a sue out the door of kfc. But very very few places to sit. When myself and my fiance sat upstairs the security guard threatened us and phoned police. 12 officers escorted us out of the premises. The most ridiculous thing iv ever been involved in. Something needs to be done about the way customers are treated at 1 of your stores

• Mi
    Michael benson Dec 08, 2019

They have very slow service don't get your order right very often and there attitude sucks!

• Ba
    baskar sridhar Dec 04, 2019

I will order Delivery is very bad and waiting for more than time 1 :40 minutes waiting and I will calling At the time not responding so very bad condition and is KFC

• Ni
    Nichole Olivier Dec 03, 2019

The music is so loud in the lobby you the cashier can't hear to take anybody's orders. I can't hear anything. I've asked 3 times to turn it down and all the staff said they don't know how to turn it down. Surely there are instructions to turn it down.

• Bo
    bob fosco Nov 30, 2019

Store manager said to cancell online order and rebook at pick-up to get sen=
    Ior discount. Could not cancell on line order and asked he do so-was to;d he=
    Could not. Asked for sr discount but he could not allow any? Additionally si=
    De was omitted from packages

Rjfosco=20

• Hi
    [email protected] Nov 30, 2019

ordered the $20 fill up meal legs and thighs did not get legs & thighs got breasts, wings was old& cold I drove almost 6 to7miles just to go to kfc was very unhappy with a my meal

• Pa
    P. Alexander Nov 25, 2019

Your attempt at making wings really did fail worst wings I have ever eaten anywhere. I have never seen anything that is as badly made as the chicken wings from KFC'S.

• Ab
    Abdoul Nov 20, 2019

This after ordering one order we get half of it, it is not delievery btw, then we get the next half boiling and extremly hot after waiting 15 minutes which really awful and not acceptable. We always get either cold chicken or extremly hot. This is land mark branch kfc in Qatar.

• Ms
    Ms Marie Nov 18, 2019

I purrchased two (2) full up box meals at approximately 17;00 at the drive thru window. When I got home at 17:30 I saw that the meat was completley dried out as if it was cooked much earlier in the day rendering the meal unedible. I do not see myself returning to that establishment anytime soon. Product like I received should have been discarded.

Annie Driggers Nov 18, 2019

It's ashamed how school kids are up there after 11:30 during school nights they should not be up there that late they have school the next morning at 8am I have talked to a manager about a month ago about this and the same is still going on this needs to be fixed kids in school should not be up there no later than 11 pm.

joshhall5494 Nov 13, 2019

There was a roach in my grannys food the burnt looking spot is the bug

• Pa
    Paula Heitner Nov 12, 2019

My family and I ordered a 16 piece family meal and when we got the sides they were the size of small. I have 7 people to feed and they hardly got any potatoes coleslaw or Mac and cheese. This is the second time I have had a problem with the kfc in clermont fl on Hwy 27. Please make it right or stop doing the sides

• Th
    Thiago Henrique da Silva Nov 12, 2019

We ordered for the first time and we are really desapointed!!! The order took an hour and a half to arrive and came cold!!! Never more!!! It's a desrespect!!!

[email protected] Nov 09, 2019

I am a good customer although I think I have to give in a second thought about coming to kfc. There has been a advert going around saying that you can get 20 chicken wings for £5.99 but unfortunately I have been to 3 branches and they have all given a different branch. I think it is ridiculous according to what I have heard.

• Ta
    tasmia Nov 06, 2019

The kimberley barkly road branch never have crushers always saying the ice cream machine is broken.Its so frustrating to hear the same story over and over again.And if we complain then they say complain to the board because they are aware of the problems with the machine.kindly assist

Kaylerr Nov 03, 2019

Hi.
    10/28/19 My family ordered 2 buffalo chicken sandwiches and 2 (4) piece chicken strip box meals. All of our chicken was dry and chewy, same with the biscuits! On top of that all 4 of our drinks had no carbonation in them whatsoever. We got the order to go so we didn't know until we got home and now we're not enjoying KFC on this monday night.

• Va
    Vanessa S. Nov 03, 2019

Went to KFC and ordered the 12 piece tenders family meal and got what appeared to be chicken that was pulled apart to attempt looking like the tenders. I have a couple of pics. Also the biscuits were hard and not very edible. When this location first opened they were great, but now they are getting sloppy! I am not a satisfied customer.

• Di
    Diane Parker employee Nov 02, 2019

My name is Diane Parker. I activated my paycard. But it wont let me log on website. Im not receiving my pay from oct 1 2019. Diane Parker
    I was give ph nu to call. Left a voicemail. But no one called back.
    Brenda [protected]
    Help! My Manager is Juana. My bank says for kfc to put a trace on funds. DP [protected]

• Ga
    Gabriel3999 Nov 02, 2019

My girlfriend and I visited KfC @ 4:29pm and we're going on a long trip and received 0 napkins or utensils with our order! How outrageous. Food is delicious ..

• Gd
    GD71 Oct 29, 2019

As I was eating my baked beans I almost swallowed a piece of metal that I had put into my mouth that was in the baked beans! I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE FOOD FROM ANY KFC LOCATION, I will not ever eat there again!

• Er
    Eric Schouten Oct 21, 2019

We got to kfc right at 5pm for dinner not exaggerating at all 1 piece of chicken potatoes had crusty film on them gravy had chunks in it and there were no biscuits at all I asked for these things to be corrected all they did was put 4 pieces of chicken and some biscuits out did not fix potatoes and gravy we just left cause we were so mad

• Af
    Afsar99 Oct 19, 2019

Hi Sir my order no 2278. The washrooms at KFC Branch were dirty. Hygienicall worst. Please look into it wanted to write it at the branch but couldn't find any comments /suggestions card etc. You are requested to look into the hygiene and cleanliness of washrooms please.

Adeel Malik
    Email [email protected]

Sammip Oct 16, 2019

The recipe has changed and is no longer moist and savory, it is dry and
    has no flavor. What happened to the original recipe. I just paid $36 for a 12 piece
    meal that taste just like any supermarket chicken. Such a shame.

• Ad
    Adbly Mohd Oct 16, 2019

Bad service as manager(10/10/2019) manager shif malam..tiada resit diberi..please take action

Jorgeina Oct 16, 2019

Very poor service, employees are extremely rude. Miguel was store manager but I tried to contact him and he gave me rude service and I demand some employees be fired. This is a very serious manner and I want this handled immediately. Also food is poorly made and cold. This is the Harlingen Store and I repeat I want employees fired for this manner

christina crabtree Oct 14, 2019

My daughter works in the Oneida TN KFC and the management is treating her unfair. She told the manager a week prior to needing Sunday off for her senior pictures. Now they are telling her that if she doesn't come in she is fired...… Is this how KFC management is suppose to be? Payton is the manager telling her this.

Janiceispissed Oct 14, 2019

For the second time they forgot my cinnabons, received them half frozen another time. You wait forever in the drive thru. This time I felt I was inconveniencing the clerk because she had to do her job and answer ? This KFC needs an overhaul on trading. Rt 484 Ocala Florida

• Ca
    Carlbl Oct 13, 2019

Asked for grilled chicken they said not offered no more then I asked if they hade anything with out weet witch I can not eat they got made at me!! I told them I am a customer why are you treating me like this and drove off. Kfc advertise a healthy menu grilled checkin false advertising what's going on?