KFC - Redford Michigan On Grand River Avecold food, rude customer service

C Review updated:

I went to eat with my wife who is 7 months pregnant. The air conditioner was set at a very uncomfortable 55 degrees on a 90 degree day. The lady in front of us asked why it was so cold and the manager told her it was to make sure that the staff was comfortable. The manager said that she felt it felt fine to her. I placed an order and she wouldn't raise the temp when I asked either. By the time we got our food, the food was cold because of the A/C. I would not go there again, nor would I recommend that anyone go there. There are much better places who know the meaning of the words "Customer Service".

• Updated by Dakodah · Jun 22, 2017

My complaint is I waited longer then expected and paid for food they didn't have and didn't have any toilet paper or soap in there restroom

• Updated by omydel · Aug 20, 2017

Refuse to serve a paying customer because I'm gay.

• Updated by Foxdiab · Mar 16, 2018

Im complaining about delivery service since everytime I order the order is not complete and its not well done. Yesterday also I was ordering from KFC Sharq Mall - Kuwait and the food came cold and not good also. Please I need a feedback since Im a regular customer to KFC and I dont want to stop eating fron KFC

• Updated by Olive vigno · Apr 02, 2018

Don't waste your money! Go anywhere but there!

• Updated by Lafayette · Apr 08, 2018

This was the KFC in Pensacola Fl on airport manager was very unprofessional and had a very nasty attitude

• Updated by Craig Gee · Jul 04, 2018

no resolution

• Updated by Debbie Rohalla Jaeger · Jul 17, 2018

Rude to other coworkers

• Updated by John R. Ayala · Aug 26, 2018

Riverside, CA, United States
    On 8-26-2008 we order 16 piece chicken
    It was so nasty we did not finish it, it tasted stale, dry, and real. Bad
    Store number
    #E791069
    Ticket number
    #3230

• Updated by Iceman 1957 · Oct 18, 2018

We bought some chicken sending you pics and info didn't like the batter wasn't the same. We go to KFC all the time we love the hot wings and buy popcorn chicken and most of the time its a bucket?

• Updated by Iceman 1957 · Oct 18, 2018

We are seriously thinking on not going back to the store to buy the chicken?

• Updated by Davis patricia. Patrick · Apr 29, 2019

Was old hard greasy

• Updated by Cheryl Knight · May 07, 2019

Complaint same issues

• Updated by diane06 · May 13, 2019

I'm sorry they were chicken legs

• Updated by Jake812589 · Jan 01, 2020

For 6 months

Anastasia Sep 24, 2007

I do happen to work at a kfc/a&w store, no where near where you are, i'm in california, but you have no idea how hot it gets back there. there's 5 firers going all day, there's 2 warmers constantly being opened, and the heated display, then the running around trying to serve people and make them happy while you're trying not to drip sweat in their food. would you rather eat and be a little cold, or eat someone's sweat? yes, it's gross. our temperatures get to 120 though, so maybe you'd understand a little better in that case.

Annoyed one. Oct 11, 2007

I too work at a kfc/a&w. I fully agree with Anastasia. It's HOT in the kitchen, that and having people running around generates a lot of heat. We have to move fast, so theres more heat. Our customers don't seem to mind if we have the AC going. There are much better people out there that know the meaning of, "worker comfort".
    What, you want the people serving you to not only bend over backwards to please you, but die of heat? Thats okay, go to McDonald's.

• Tr
    Tracy Bruce Mar 13, 2008

I know she was chilly but come on 55. It is impossible to get it to that temp. with an a/c unit. The unit will ice up and then the temp will hit 90.

Take the meal to go, that is an option.

• Wh
    what the hell Oct 18, 2008

You lucky they had air condition at all. I wouldn't have changed the temp neither. I think it's funny how it's one sided. They should set the Temp. so you're comfortable but when they set it so their comfortable its a different story.

• Ki
    Kitscott Aug 13, 2018

I stopped to get my usual Sunday dinner and was told there wouldn't be any for 15-20 minites

• Su
    Suzanne Cheetham Aug 14, 2018

Ordered two piece dark meat grilled chicken meal! When I looked at it there were 2 drum sticks the size of my thumb in the box. I haven't eaten there in years and I will not go there again. I was looking forward to the meal. Huge rip off and disappointment.

• La
    Lawrence Blamo Aug 14, 2018

I bought some popcorn chicken yesterday a d almost broke my tooth. The chicken was to hard and tough. I really didn't want KFC but I was rushing to work and wanted something to eat. The worst thing I did.

• Na
    Nathaniel.s Aug 14, 2018

I work at KFC in Middletown New York on route 211..They said there is no pay check there for me..Friday you get paid..I went in on Saturday and no pay check..So if I don't get it buy today I will go though with a law suite

[email protected] Aug 14, 2018

I bought a Oreo crusher yesterday on the 14 of July 2018 at KFC Grobler street Polokwane 0699. When I received it there was a huge chunck out of it like it was half eaten. Was not happy to pay R24 for a half crucher.

Why do we receive bad service.
    My contact number is 0735754120

• Da
    Dale Bagley Aug 15, 2018

2nd time went to KFC 10185 SE Sunnyside Rd Clackamas Or Odered bucket of original. Get to drive in window and no breasts available. JUST TOLD THEM TO FORGET IT. Not offered anything to compensate and the only reason I go to Kfc is for the breasts. From now on will go to Popeyes. Now I am being told my complaint is too short are you kidding me.

• 95
    956tx Aug 15, 2018

Everytime I go to KFC in Harlingen, Texas, which has been 4 times in the last 2 weeks, theh don't have any chicken ready. I don't understand what it is that your employees do all day but you are a fast food business that specifically sells chicken but yet never has chicken.

JoeCooper911 Aug 15, 2018

All employees need to be trained properly on clean food handling and hand washing practices ( putting glives on dirty hands defeats the purpose of wearing gloves in the first place) also putting hands in pockets then loading bags of food.

Debbie Rohalla Jaeger Aug 15, 2018

Geneseo NY KFC / Taco Bell. I was recently in this store on Saturday evening and I was appauld how the young girl working there was being treated my supervisors and other team workers. I watched sarcasm in her direction. This young girl had dark hair and glasses and handled herself very well. I would not recommend employment at store.

• Ho
    Holly Lapiinte Aug 15, 2018

I have had problems at KFC several times with cold food and wrong orders. This evening again not only was my 3piece cold the famous bowl had no chicken. We have had problems to many times to count. They have offered to replace our food before. However I do not feel we should have such bad quality of food so often.

• Dl
    DLamb214 Aug 15, 2018

After placing my order and paying, they delay delivering the order by 10 minutes, they forget the condiments, and give me the wrong side dish. After going back in to get the right side-dish, they were less than friendly at the bother I was asking. Disappointing service.

• Th
    Theunis A Aug 15, 2018

I went to satisfy a 3 to 4 month pang for a 3 piece KFC meal and I normally do get a satisfying meal albeit not the healthiest fix.

But I can truly say tonight was a cure for any future pang's I might get it brought me back to the time I spent in Jamaica jerk greasy chicken

• Je
    Jenny2018 Aug 15, 2018

I bought food and my biscuits were undercooked I called and guy answered phone said he noticed they were but still put in my order, he asked if I wanted a biscuit? And mashed potatoes were old and dry like if they were prepared and sitting there. Never will I go again

• Mh
    MHunt84 Aug 15, 2018

I came across this video via Facebook about employees at a KFC in Byram, Mississippi. Employess at this location were making fun of a deaf couple and were being disrespectful. Something needs to be done take a look at this video thank you

• Ne
    NeAunderia Noel Aug 15, 2018

I purchased a 5 dollar fill up today my order was wrong. I went inside to correct it your cashier was very rude and very unprofessional I'm located in Nashville Tennessee

• Br
    Brannick Aug 15, 2018

I had a coupon for 12 pieces legs and thighs for 14.99 I only got 10 pieces and the thighs were incredibly small. Saying that by time I got home and NOTICE that everything was not what I ordered it was too late as on the receipt the time and date it wasn't no need for me to go back because they were closed. This is why I came to the KFC site.

• Sw
    SWhite06 Aug 15, 2018

I went to KFC June 22 at 11:47 am CST Ticket #1021 I ordered Fill up Box with Breast, Potato Wedge, biscuit, MED Pepsi and Cookie. The Chicken Breast Tasted old, dry and the potatoe wedges were old too. When I go to this location 828 Greens Springs Highway Birmingham, AL it is usually good, but not today. The employees were very nice today. Thanks

Jamie1676 Aug 15, 2018

I went through the drive-thru Tuesday morning and the assistant manager whose name I don't remember told me to go fuck myself and told me he did not need my business.

• Yy
    Yy675 Aug 15, 2018

The batter on the chicken is uncook so I imagine that the chicken is also uncooked.

• Ke
    Kendie Aug 15, 2018

Literally took over 30 minutes to get food. Staff cussing at each other throwing out the F BOMB!!! Trash behind the counter ON FLOOR AND COUNTERS. YOU NEED TO SHUT DOWN THIS STORE!!! CLEAN IT START OVER WITH PEOPLE THAT WILL REPRESENT YOUR COMPANY!!!

• Fa
    Fallyn Aug 15, 2018

You never put enough gravel in them. And it is to dry.

• Cr
    Craig Gee Aug 15, 2018

My wife went to KFC here in Ashburn Va on 7/3/18, usually the chicken is great but when she arrived home and we opened our 3 piece meals...the chicken was over cooked and dry. We called back to the KFC but no result. We usually eat there at least once a week but after this experience we will probably take our business elsewhere.

• Co
    Courtney Porter Aug 15, 2018

Opened my box to find my mashed potatoes turned sideways and dumped out.

Debbie jaynes Aug 16, 2018

The last 5 times I went to KFC they didn't have livers! They never have livers. Are they doing away with them? Is there a shortage of livers? They act like they don't care, like they don't want to cook them! Take the off the menu if you're never going to have them! It's so disappointing & frustrating!

• Ro
    Robbie Cee Aug 16, 2018

The back where they where preparing food was disgustingly dirty the sit down area hadn't been cleaned. Unacceptable for a large franchise

• Ca
    Canderson87 Aug 16, 2018

I ordered a NH Ckn Little without pickles because they make me sick. I received a plain Ckn Little with extra pickles. I didn't know it until I got home.

• Ct
    CTP86 Aug 20, 2018

Went there to get food and the person taking my order was very disrespectful. I got my food and my order was wrong i take it back to fix it and the manager comes out and starts yelling at me as i explain myself. I have never been to a taco bell like this one its always dirty in the lobby and every employee is disrespectful and im not going back..

JacksonMichelle Aug 20, 2018

I find your commercial with the man on the boat saying that the chicken is extra crispy just like me offensive to African Americans and if it is not pulled I will file a class action suit against KFC that's like saying black people are extra crispy my name is Michelle Jackson (951)329-6346 email [email protected]

marie1122 Aug 20, 2018

I went to KFC to buy me a chicken pot pie I am a when I got home but I was full of vegetables but no chicken that is not good for me I called back and they said sorry so I won't be going back to that KFC anytime soon $5.49 is a lot to spend for a cup of vegetables

• Lu
    Lucyperez Aug 20, 2018

I went to the KFC on west vine and everytime I go there they have hard chicken it's not eatable they over cook the. Hockey they don't even give receipts.

• Ka
    Katiemorgan Aug 20, 2018

I spent over R200 tonight at kfc northcliff for dinner, everything I received was below average, the order was wrong but how am I meant to sprinkle a solid peice of spice over my sprinkle pops ? I Tried to hit it with a spoon to try break up a bit, it didn't even crack! How old is the stuff you are serving ? And how do you expect us to eat this ?

• Ki
    Kimberly Sue Mills Aug 20, 2018

Never answered phones telling me they don't sell hot wings. Food is never fresh and there attitudes and they customer service is unprofessional and uncalled for. Dont think i will ever eat there again.

• Ti
    Timtherrien Aug 20, 2018

Every time I buy KFC I feel cheated.

The pieces are small with not very much meat.

Wal-Mart has better chicken than KFC.

I'm not eating anymore KFC. Your commercials show that you have big pieces, and that just isn't the truth in Edmond Oklahoma on2nd st.

• Pa
    Paul Hoye Aug 20, 2018

i consistently get short changed 1 cent here, might not seem much.. but if i didnt have it i wouldnt get the food.. something needs to be done here... and they need trained in english.i feel very unhappy with this and it can spoil my experience.. can you please get back to me.. regarding any changes made to how things operate at this store..

• Le
    Leej2 Aug 20, 2018

03-22-2018
    11:19 am
    I was dining at the KFC in Del city, Ok today for lunch, got the $5.00 meal and it comes with a biscuit, I took one bite out of the biscuit and it tasted like it had dishwashing soap in it, left that tingling taste in my mouth, and of course I brought it to the attention of the manager.

Lee J

Debbie Valdivia Aug 20, 2018

I want you to watch this post. It is a sad day when your employee would laugh at deaf people