Having problems with Jimmy John's?

Jimmy John's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 20, 2010. The latest review Service was posted on Sep 4, 2021. The latest complaint management was resolved on Sep 17, 2017. Jimmy John's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 93 reviews. Jimmy John's has resolved 6 complaints.

Jimmy John's Customer Service Contacts

2212 Fox Dr. Champaign
Champaign, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jimmy John's Customer Service. Initial Jimmy John's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jimmy John's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jimmy John's. Discuss the issues you have had with Jimmy John's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jimmy John's Complaints & Reviews

Jimmy John'sService

My wife has celiacs and asked fo a little John's meal but can't have bread and asked for the meat to be put in a lettus bowl and we have had that done before but tonight the woman manager got very rude and disrespectful told us she couldn't do that and we told her it's been done before and she said she didn't care the lettus bowls come in the 8 inch size so we walked out and said you just lost our business for good and she said good we will never eat there again and neither will any of our friends and their friends and we are reporting the decremination to the ciliacs

Jimmy John'sSlim 1

I did not receive my full order. When I called, I was explaining the situation when the girl says, "I didn't hear you. I had to put you on hold." Funny thing she never asked me to hold. I repeated myself. She said she didn't hear me. I spoke up loud and she huffed and said, "I heard that part but not the sandwich." With a serious attitude. I NEVER received an apology from her. She just said they would send it over. Now, this was a sandwich for my 6 year old and I was not trying to be rude, but her attitude almost bought me a trip to JJ's to see if her Mama ever taught her any manners. We did get the sandwich delivered promptly, but I won't be ordering from the Waller Lexington, Ky location any longer.

Jimmy John'sNo pay

So made decision to quit Jimmy John's in Scottsbluff nebraska yesterday so for some reason JCA Brands thinks they don't have to pay me for the 118 hours I should of got paid today for this pay period at 7 driving and 12 inshop. Then I have another check for 45 hours. I'm pissed this is bull. I have put my time in a deserve my money. I worked for my pay

Jimmy John'sGiant sub

My daughter ordered a sub on 07/27/21 and when it arrived it was wrong. I called the store that was about to close and the man there took my name and said that he would credit my account and give us a free sub on the next visit. So, I called the store yesterday 07/29/21 after my daughter was told they could do nothing. I spoke to 2 people who said that the GM would have to fix this for me and that they would call me back. No phone call and no resolution.

I paid for a $15.00 giant sub that could not be eaten due to a mistake at the store and now I cant get a fix to this mess.

I would love to have my credit to my account and if possible a free sub for my kid.

Jimmy John'sDelivery

It's been over an hour and a half since my order said it was out for delivery. I still haven't received it. This is a common thing. I'm done with you guys. I've called 3 times and all I get is it's on its way. I order multiple times a week sometimes and no one gives a [censored] about paying customers. I am fed up. This is not customer service. It's pay me and I'll get to you when I feel like it.

Jimmy John'sFailed to deliver

Ordered two wraps at 2:39 pm. Called at 3: 30 pm, said it was on the way. Called again at 3:45 pm, same response. Cancelled order at 3:55 pm. Order # [protected]. Address, 23118 Harper Ave. St. Clair Shores, Michigan. 48080.
            Have been ordering online for years. Manager didn't seem to care. Kept making excuses. These were ordered by my wife who was extremely hungry at the time and got a migraine waiting for some food.

Jimmy John'smy order

04-13-2021 STORE NUMBER 2801 address 1698 country club plaza dr. phone [protected] chk #49 open 12:04pm order giant 3=#12 beach club and a big john total cost was 22.00 plus tax 1.75 = 23.75 my first time to go to jimmy johns my beach club had no flavor none of the ingredients i ordered was not a good sandwich told them acted like they did not care thu it away with the covit 19 hard to get out at my age and when i do i expect to get what i ordered for the money i am a disabled vet 68 years old on a fixed income so my money is important to me and don't want to waste it . i don't understand people . Who get jobs and don't care about there job and our the company that gave them the job to give a good item out for the money .

Jimmy John'sUnethical behavior at restaurant # 1014, keypad entry locks on restroom facilities to discriminant against the area poor & homeless

Jimmy John's restaurant #1014, 4356 N Oracle Rd, Tucson AZ has installed keypad coded entry locks on the restrooms, I'm the weekend security guard for the restaurant and gave the code to a customer who wanted to use the facilities before leaving. The restaurant manager went into a rage reaction and chewed me out for giving the restaurant customer the code 1014, she called him a homeless man, then called my employer and cried about it again. All the commotion over turning restroom facilities into controlled access only is nonsense. He's a homeless man who came to Jimmy John's for day old bread and a soda, he did not make a mess or commotion, he was very sweet and cooperative with security. This is feedback on the store management & her facilities policy, it is discriminatory.

• Th
                    Theresa Andrade Apr 16, 2021

Extremely rude employee, shouted at me at the top of his lungs while making my food. He would not leave me alone to eat and kept talking crazy in an extremely loud voice. Later I saw a man there eating without them bothering him. This was in downtown Chicago. It was discrimination. He did not want me to sit there and eat. At one point he said get your funky [censored] out of here. It was the most aweful experience I ever had at a fast food restaurant. I went back and told him I did not appreciate the way he treated me but he denied what he said and did. I called the phone number on the receipt to ask for a manager, but I am not sure the person I reached was really a manager. I told the rude person since he did not own the restaurant, he had no right telling me to get out of there and I don't need to go there and get treated like that and spend money to get treated like that.

Jimmy John'sunethical treatment of drivers and consumers

Meat being repackaged even though it expires on the same day, dates literally get changed around so meat will last longer and managers won't have to slice. Drivers aren't required to slice but managers will make drivers slice, in shoppers aren't paid fairly managers will not give raises when they pass company policy. Drivers are also treated extremely poorly by managers in the NC franchise.

Aug 08, 2020

Jimmy John's — Derogatory comments, unprofessionalism, hate speech

Around noon on thursday august 6th 2020 I came in to order my sandwich and I heard some workers joking about...

Mar 12, 2020

Jimmy John’s Management Team — management handled online order and delivery service error horrible

The term freaky fast is gone for Jimmy Johns... very disappointed on how management handled my online order...

Jan 27, 2020

Jimmy John's — rude and obnoxious driver

A driver delivered an order here, minutes later a lady from another business near by came in and said that...

Jan 05, 2020

Jimmy John's — employee payroll

I worked for only 3-4 days. I did quit quite soon and I didn't even show up on the 4th day. I only left a...

Jimmy John'sI am complaining about the sandwich made for me

I went in to order a sandwich at the Jimmy John's off of Scottsdale and Indian school before I had work. I ordered A number four with no cheese because I am deathly allergic to dairy products. Just to verify the number four does not come with cheese. And I told the employee no cheese on my sandwich and he was like OK I got it. So I get the sandwich, take a couple bites and realize it has cheese on it and then the next minute I know I am in the hospital with an IV in my arm. All I want to know is, is somebody going to pay my hospital bill because I don't have $1200 for the mistake made by Jimmy John's employee.

I am complaining about the sandwich made for me
                    I am complaining about the sandwich made for me

• Updated by Drew Davis · Dec 01, 2019

I have proof of hospital bills on same day as receipt of buying a sandwich

Nov 03, 2019

Jimmy John's — unacceptable treatment by staff

On 11/4/19 at approximately 8:40 pm, I entered the Jimmy John's from the hotel entrance because I did not...

Oct 26, 2019

Jimmy John's — poor customer services

On October 16, about 11:45 am I placed an order with the Jimmy Johns Store #401 located at 6969 North Port...

Jimmy John'spassword reset on app.

Ive had the app for several years now. Several months ago I tried to order and the password I've always had wasn't accepted. I attempted to use the password reset. The link you emailed me wouldn't load. I was so angry over that I refused to order from you for months. Tonight I decided to make an order and guess what? Same exact drill. You've lost me and anyone I talk to but you might want to fix that app. It's pretty sad when you have decent food but you piss the customers off so bad when they attempt to order that they don't want to deal with you. You would think that thing would've been fixed in all this time.

Jimmy John'skilling elephants for sport!

Really, and you thought letting the world know that killing innocent animals like an elephant is okay. My company nor my self will ever order from jimmy johns. On a weekly basis my company would spend over 200.00 a week on your food. Never again!!! I will pass the word to others to make sure I can single handedly stop people from ordering from an elephant killer.

Jul 11, 2019

Jimmy John's — cleanliness and service

Jimmy Johns is the worst place I have ever worked at. It isn't just the place I love it until we had a change...

Jun 08, 2019

Jimmy Johns in Canton Marketplace — my sandwich

Up until today I have never had a bad sandwich from Jimmy Johns. I don't know if there was a new worker...