Family DollarDiscrimination to employee

K Dec 10, 2020

My son was hired by family dollar. He started on monday at 6am. Hes 18 years old and goes to morton high school. He started with the manager named eric whom he was told he quit. So the new manager derrick hired him. He started the day the truck came in on a monday the day he started at 6 anyway he unloaded the truck up until like 2 o clock. He admits to taking a couple of 5 min breaks. My daughter called to find out what time lawrence got off. At this point the assistant manager was present. Lawrence told his sister like 4 o'clock. But the assistant manager with the dreads told him no u get off at 2 derrick said u clock out at 2 or when the truck is finished. I was contacted at that point to pick him up at 2 or 230. Which I did. I katrina lawrence mom pulled in family dollar store 1228 at like 210 220. I got out my car and proceeded to walk into the family dollar and the assistant manager and two other employees were standing in the doorway. One employee said to the assistant manager i've been wanting to send his fat [censored] home several times today and the assistant manager says I know right.