3215 Williamson Rd, Roanoke, VA, 24012, US
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family Dollar"Unethical behaviour"

I went to the Family Dollars Store at 3215 Williamson Rd. In Roanoke VA. I'm checking out I put my items on the checkout desk the cashier reaches over from the plexus glass to get my items I say to him aunt you suppose to wear your mask he mumbles I have one which I see he has one hanging on one ear so you should be wearing it. The virus can be spread in the air he laughs and said she said it's in the air then this lady jumps up from sitting on a footstool behind the counter yelling to me you don't know what the hell you talking about, this store following the orders then I ask the woman if I could I speak to their manager she then says I'm the manager, I say to her then maybe you need to be doing something else. The manager still yelling at me. I said if we wear our mask out of respect to them then they should do the same for us. The manager said i'm the reason the store is open that the store was closed the people that use to work there didn't care about the store they wouldn't. Open up until 11 am close at 6 pm when they should be opening up at 8 am. I tell the manager I don't care about that. She said the store would not hire black people until they hired her that's why the store is open now, I tell her the store is open because of me and the customer and that's why she has a job there. The manager then comes around to where i'm pushing. The cart out the way and tells me get your old [censored] out of my store I say to her I leaving anyway, she says to me don't bring your old black [censored] in my store anymore. She follows me out of the store and cussing at me calling me a [censored] a [censored], hoe I say to her no you the [censored] hoe the manager calls my mother a [censored] hoe then she tells me to get the [censored] off her property and if I come back to her store that she gonna call the police on me then she said to me you one them upper [censored] that goes to church every sunday acting all holy.. I feared for my life because she follows me to my car and never wore a mask the whole time and spit flying from her mouth. The manager walks away saying to the two black men who work there oh she said my momma a hoe I told her yea my momma a [censored] hoe that why I don't have [censored] to do with her [censored] [censored]. All this with the customer in the store and people going into the store and sitting. I'm having a hard time sleeping because this manger valuated me I want this manger to be fired as soon as possible. And I hope you don't want someone like this representing your business and working at your store. I'm going to file a lawsuit. Please respond to me at [protected]@aol.com, I will be posting this in our Newspaper and our TV, station and will boycott too. My name is Barbara Myers. Thank You.