902 N Horner Blvd, Sanford, NC, 27330, US
Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family DollarCustomer service

On Tuesday night December 29, around 8:55 pm, I was entering the door at the Family Dollar store at 902 North Blvd., Sanford, North Carolina 27330. An employee immediately says" we are closed". The store was not closed. The door was unlocked. She was rude and very unprofessional in her approach. She came towards me when I was coming in the door in an unpleasant, disrespectful way. Basically she was running me away. I have been a regular shopper at this store for many years and have never been treated so badly. I was only going to pick up something urgently needed and had drove across town to get there. I was thoroughly disappointed in the employees' conduct. I wanted to promote peace so I turned around and went back to my car. I think she then locked the door. Meanwhile, someone else drove up in front of the store, perhaps to run in, which they could not do if the store was locked up before closing time. It seems we were an inconvenience to the employee. The employee was a very short, caucasian female. She had on big glasses and had sandy brown hair. She looked middle aged and was not friendly at all. Hope she gets some help with whatever is causing her to be so unfriendly and difficult.