3324 Elsie Faye Heggins St, Dallas, TX, 75215, US
Thu:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family DollarUnethical behavior by assistant manager

I went to the Family Dollar located @ 3324 Elsie Faye Heggins Dallas Tx, 75215 and the lines were extremely long with only two people at the register, the cashier Velvet a white lady was very polite and overwhelmed with a lot of customers. The assistant manager was behind the right side of the store behind the counter and I the customer asked her politely to please hand me some Tylenol from behind the counter. The assistant manager screamed at me and told me to get back in line and wait for the cashier for any items behind the counter. She cursed me out and told me she didn't give [censored] about me filing a complaint on her about her service to paying customers. I am a frequent customer of family dollar and would like to be able to speak with the Administration regarding her rude and unethical behavior. She should not be in management and should not represent family dollar as a leader in the chains of family dollar. She also threaten to fight me because I pointed out her lack of customer service. Please take care of this problem.