1405 N 6th St, Wausau, WI, 54403, US
Fri:8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family DollarService cashier

To whom it may concern I am a 60 year old woman and a school bus driver living in Wausau Wisconsin I was pleased to see you opened a store recently closer to my neighborhood but today I was just talked to so disrespectfully and so rude I will never be back to purchase anything from store # 12422 located at 1405 N. 6th street Wausau, Wisconsin thank you hoping you find a cashier or manager that wants to work for you soon? Before you have to close this store? I saw no business traffic out in the parking lot and I assume the issues are as I stated above being the cause? I know times are hard but there is no excuse to be rude anyone right now! Anyone I know is glad to be working! and all I know who are not working would rather be! Sincerely Ruth D. Tel.# [protected]