Menu

RFA Corporation
reviews and complaints

www.rfacorporation.com
www.rfacorporation.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 14 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for RFA Corporation has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

RFA Corporation reviews 14

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RFA Corporation Amazing team helped me get out of my time share

Amazing team helped me get out of my time share.

M. Rau
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Amazing team helped me get out of my time share.

A. Bednar
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great customer service. They were very attentive to my concerns about getting out of my timeshare and they made it happen. So grateful!

P
P
P. Heaney
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great experience working with RFA! I was able to get out of my unwanted timeshare easily with their help. Thank you!

G. Ryan
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Excellent experience. It took about 90 days of back and forth with the timeshare company, but *** and his staff got us out of our timeshare with zero issues. I can't recommend him enough.

RFA Corporation Great experience and amazing people

Great experience and amazing people. Thank you for all your help! You saved us!

Read full review of RFA Corporation and 2 comments
2 comments
Z
Z
Z. Simonis
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They were easy to work with. *** was our rep and he worked with us to cancel our timeshare. It only took a couple months and we were done! There were not any hiccups along the way. Bluegreen (our timeshare company) tried to not let us out but *** got it all taken care of. I am very happy with the end result of their efforts.

H. Sauer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great overall experience! My time share is a distant memory and I would highly recommend RFA to anyone looking to get out of an unwanted timeshare! Thank You!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RFA Corporation Great experience working with RFA!

D

RFA Corporation Great customer service

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RFA Corporation Great overall experience!

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RFA Corporation Amazing service!

Amazing service! Had been paying years on a timeshare I thought my wife and I couldnt get out of. Rep was polite, professional, and attentive to our needs. Thank you RFA!

RFA Corporation Excellent experience

Excellent experience. It took about 90 days of back and forth with the timeshare company, but RFA Corporation and his staff got us out of our timeshare with zero issues. I can't recommend him enough.

E

RFA Corporation I had a great experience working with RFA Corp

I had a great experience working with RFA Corp. They were transparent, responsive, and professional every step of the way, and Id highly recommend them to anyone looking to get out of their timeshare.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RFA Corporation With help from the team at RFA Corporation, I just got my timeshare cancelled

With help from the team at RFA Corporation, I just got my timeshare cancelled. These professionals are the real deal. They did exactly what they said they would do. I highly recommend RFA Corporation to anyone who wants out of their timeshare.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RFA Corporation RFA Corp was the perfect choice for helping with my timeshare cancellation

RFA Corp was the perfect choice for helping with my timeshare cancellation. They got it done without me needing to pay to the timeshare company even more money. What I paid to get out of my timeshare will save me and my family tens of thousands of dollars. I can't thank them enough for what they did.

RFA Corporation They were easy to work with

They were easy to work with. RFA Corporation was our rep and he worked with us to cancel our timeshare. It only took a couple months and we were done! There were not any hiccups along the way. Bluegreen (our timeshare company) tried to not let us out but RFA Corporation got it all taken care of. I am very happy with the end result of their efforts.

RFA Corporation I enjoyed working with RFA Corporation

I enjoyed working with RFA Corporation. They provided timeshare exit services and completed the job perfectly. I wasn't sure how to get out of the timeshare contract I had but they got me out in a few months. No more timeshare payments and I'm finally free of it. Advice: Do not buy a timeshare! I would work with this company again and recommend them to anyone needing to get out of a timeshare contract.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RFA Corporation I made a good choice when I hired RFA Corp to cancel my timeshare

I made a good choice when I hired RFA Corp to cancel my timeshare. I spoke with their representative and told him all the issues I had with the timeshare company. Plus, the timeshare developer lied to me to get me to buy it. RFA Corp cancelled the timeshare and now I'm no longer paying any money for maintenance fees. The process was relatively easy and all I had to do was sign some documents. I recommend them to anyone and I would definitely hire them again.

R. O'Kon

T. Dibbert
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great experience and amazing people. Thank you for all your help! You saved us!

K
K
K. Hauck

S. Prosacco

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RFA Corporation RFA was phenomenal in helping with cancelling my mother's timeshare

RFA was phenomenal in helping with cancelling my mother's timeshare. I can't say enough good things about the communication and the tenacity of these guys. They were there at every turn to answer questions. After being sold a timeshare in a high pressure way, my mother had tried to cancel it many times over the years and got nowhere. She hired other timeshare cancellation companies and they did not help at all. The best decision we ever made was hiring RFA to do the cancellation. I am beyond satisfied with my experience.

M. Luettgen

A. Hirthe
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

With help from *** at RFA I just got my timeshare cancelled. These guys are the real deal. They did exactly what they said they would do. I highly recommend RFA to anyone who wants out of their timeshare.

J
J
J. Casper

L
L
L. Heidenreich
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Is RFA Corporation legit?

Our verdict: Through its investigations, Complaints Board highlights RFA Corporation with moderate legitimacy concerns, advising potential users to proceed with caution. The advice underscores the importance of meticulous review of RFA Corporation's practices before engagement.

RFA Corporation earns 37% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Trust Alert: Complaints board rates RFA Corporation at 37%. Read reviews and beware of negative issues before engaging.

Exercise caution when using rfacorporation.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

RFA Corporation protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

About RFA Corporation

RFA Corporation, found at rfacorporation.com, is a reputable company that offers a range of services to businesses. With a strong focus on quality and efficiency, RFA Corporation provides solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of each client. From strategic consulting to innovative technology solutions, they strive to deliver exceptional results. With their expertise and dedication, RFA Corporation has established itself as a trusted partner for businesses looking to thrive in today's competitive market. Visit their website to learn more about the comprehensive services they offer.

RFA Corporation Customer Reviews Overview

RFA Corporation, as reviewed on rfacorporation.com, is a highly reputable and trusted company that offers a wide range of exceptional services. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, RFA Corporation has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied clients.

One of the standout features of RFA Corporation is their commitment to delivering top-notch quality. Clients have consistently praised the company for their exceptional workmanship and attention to detail. Whether it's in the field of construction, engineering, or project management, RFA Corporation has proven to be a reliable and efficient partner.

Another aspect that sets RFA Corporation apart is their team of highly skilled professionals. Clients have commended the company for their knowledgeable and experienced staff, who consistently go above and beyond to meet and exceed expectations. With their expertise and dedication, RFA Corporation ensures that every project is executed flawlessly.

Furthermore, RFA Corporation's commitment to innovation and cutting-edge technology has also received positive feedback. Clients have highlighted the company's ability to leverage the latest advancements in their respective industries, resulting in efficient and cost-effective solutions. This forward-thinking approach has positioned RFA Corporation as a leader in their field.

In addition to their exceptional services, RFA Corporation has also been praised for their excellent customer service. Clients have expressed their satisfaction with the company's prompt and responsive communication, as well as their willingness to address any concerns or issues that may arise. This level of attentiveness has fostered long-lasting relationships with clients, who continue to rely on RFA Corporation for their needs.

Overall, the reviews of RFA Corporation on rfacorporation.com are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting the company's commitment to quality, expertise, innovation, and customer service. With a proven track record of delivering exceptional results, RFA Corporation is undoubtedly a reliable and trustworthy partner for any project.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. RFA Corporation contacts

2. RFA Corporation phone numbers
    +1 (800) 460-4318
    +1 (800) 460-4318
    Click up if you have successfully reached RFA Corporation by calling +1 (800) 460-4318 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached RFA Corporation by calling +1 (800) 460-4318 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached RFA Corporation by calling +1 (800) 460-4318 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached RFA Corporation by calling +1 (800) 460-4318 phone number
  3. RFA Corporation emails
  4. RFA Corporation social media
RFA Corporation Category
RFA Corporation is related to the Construction and Maintenance category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone