Coles Supermarkets Australia Logo

Coles Supermarkets Australia

Having problems with Coles Supermarkets Australia?

Coles Supermarkets Australia Customer Service Contacts

1800 061 562 (Customer Care)
1800 876 553 (Abandoned Trolleys)
131 116 (flybuys)
1800 455 400 (Online Shopping)
+61 398 293 111 (Head Office)
+61 130 030 6397 (Coles Credit Cards)
+61 130 030 4990 (Coles Gift Cards)
+61 130 072 5159 (Corporate Gift Cards)
+61 130 026 5374 (Coles Insurance)
+61 398 295 111 (National Switchboard)
800 Toorak Road
Hawthorn East, Victoria
Australia - 3123

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coles Supermarkets Australia Customer Service. Initial Coles Supermarkets Australia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coles Supermarkets Australia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coles Supermarkets Australia. Discuss the issues you have had with Coles Supermarkets Australia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews

Coles Supermarkets AustraliaService and Products-Bega

Too many incidents to recall times and dates. Sick and tired of Bakery Department and the Seafood/Deli Department, and Front End Service.

I have tried time and time again with the Manager-Brendan to stress the point about W.H.S standards and hygiene overall ( sometimes Seafood/Deli department looks gross and stinks from the seafood), as well as, customer service- he is somewhat nice but hopeless as it appears that the workers have more control of what happens in the workplace. About a week ago, I went in there first thing in the morning and I lucky saved myself -nearly had a bad fall because they forgot to place big mat under the table and the guy(worker) was like whatever, oh well, until the other fellow told him to put it away. The Manager before was O.K, who moved on to BIG W. At least it was not as bad as now.

Some, not all workers are at times rude and dismissive with their poor attitudes/behaviours towards providing decent customer service and talk too much when they like someone or if it's their friend, etc. They at times don't take care with packing and are slow at times depends on who you get- attitude thing. It is by far the worst Coles Supermarket. They only care to have the store clean when head Boss comes in to inspect- then everything is above board including having shelves filled up. It's worrying, as there are a lot of elderly people that shop there and with COVID- it does not make much of a difference for them to care. However, they (COLES) cover yourselves because they do comply with hand sanitiser and wipes for trolley. And to sign in QR app. Yet, some of the workers are not showered (B.O and stinky cigarette smell) and clean and take care with keeping their bay clean- it is offensive.

Just today I had an incident with the so-called Supervisor- stinking attitude Samantha. All I asked if she could please open another register as there were a lot people waiting. She was peed off and yet when I asked to speak to the Manager she quickly decided to open up and attend my mum with whom I was with. I spoke to the "Assistant Manager"- Hannah and she was dismissive (who cares attitude as well as trying to downplay with hearing about problem) with what I was saying to her, as the Manager was attending a call apparently. People have the right to have a job but companies have a duty to make sure of not only compliance but to keep high standards up and employ the right people.
Afterall, it is about caring for each other as well as making money and having jobs available to help with economy. People have not much choice but to shop at supermarkets and I have to say it looks like some people not just myself are planning to shop at Woolies instead as they are not as bad.

Coles Supermarkets AustraliaDisposable Face Masks (Inflated pricing since NSW Gov. orders compulsory)

Upon shopping at my local Coles this morning (The Entrance, NSW) I noticed pricing for a box of 50 disposable face masks had now increased from $30-00 (3 days ago) to $45-00 (06/01/2021)
    Nice way for COLES to profit on a Government directive that makes face masks mandatory in most buildings.

The Entrance is a heavily populated area of elderly residents that struggle enough to cope as it is, without having necessities such as face masks ridiculously inflated .

Corporate greed at its best.

Dec 06, 2020

Coles Supermarkets Australia — Reusable plastic bags

Since banning plastic bags on delivery it was optional to receive the bags, so I opted out as we had so many...

Hawthorn

Coles Supermarkets AustraliaRefund

Order number [protected] placed Sept 20 several items were missing. We contacted you and refund arranged, only part was paid, contacted you again advised on or about 21/9/20 refund was being processed, still never refunded on the 3rd Oct was again advised it would be refunded. Again on the 14/10/20 was advised case would be "escalated" it is now the 23/10 and it still has not hit my account.
      How do you stay in business with this very poor customer service.

Coles Supermarkets AustraliaMeat

Visited the Coles Hornsby store this morning which is a reasonably large store. I wanted to buy three pieces of scoth fillet for myself and my two boys to have a BBQ tonight. Pre packaged as two pieces so I asked if there was a butcher on hand. The staff member pointed me to the butcher. I approached him and asked him if he would cut me one slice. He said no and that I should select the pre packaged. Instead I went to the Woolworths in the same complex that was more than happy to provide me with what I wanted. Why bother having a butcher employed if he will not do his job. Might as well truck pre packaged in every day but then you will miss premium cuts and will have to match the Aldi price.

Aug 08, 2020

Coles Supermarkets Australia — Refund not received

Hi where is my refund for my order number #[protected] if this was woolworths I would have had an instant email...

Jun 14, 2020

Coles Supermarkets Australia — Coffee capsule

The wentworth point store manager (Daniel) refused to return an invalid size of coffee capsule. I brought a...

Wentworth

Coles Supermarkets AustraliaSelf service

Hi
          I would like to know when your staff will be able to do their job again and provide the service of packing our bags. There was only two registers open when I went shopping last night and while your staff stood around looking at the ceiling I was packing my own bags with customers waiting. There is no COVID in South Australia. They have already touched all my groceries so not sure what the difference is them putting it into a bag instead of the counter. Is this a sneaky way of bringing this in or will you do the right thing and bring back the service of staff packing the bags?

Coles Supermarkets AustraliaColes online service

As of May 14 when I tried to place an online order for some items, Coles 2L full cream milk was not listed. 1L and 3L bottles were Iisted. I decided to abandon the online order and went in to the store instead where there was plentiful supply of Coles 2L full cream milk!!
            Is Coles trying to force customers not to buy 2L bottles of this milk?
            I looked again today May 16 on their website and it is still not listed.
            Check it for yourself here:
            I note that when items are not available, they are listed but with a note that they are not available.
            Coles should update their database to list items that are clearly available.
            The store I use is Hornsby NSW 2077.

May 15, 2020

Coles Supermarkets Australia — Harassment

On or about 2p/m today I attended the Coles New Town / Hobart supermarket. I was lured there by a Fly Buy...

May 12, 2020

Coles Supermarkets Australia — Removal of tea gardens nsw 2324 deli

Many customers are horrified that our great deli has disappeared...Just loved buying small quantities of many...

May 07, 2020

Coles Supermarkets Australia — Social distancing

I am making a formal complaint about Aurora village coles Victoria. I have spoken to the "store...

Coles Supermarkets AustraliaSocial distance

I was in coles trinity village store today and was shocked to find 6/7 sales staff all in one isle chatting I said excuse me and only one moved when I got to the till I enquire d if it was still the way at the moment as I am asuming there is still a risk of covid 19 and the till operator said i'm no longer scared are you??? A lady named jasmine till 4 time 14.34 29/04/2020 absolutely dissgracfull

Apr 25, 2020

Coles Supermarkets Australia — Nuttvia hazelnut spread

I went to coles on the 24th of april 2020 to do some grocery shopping around 9pm. I bought a jar of the...

Surfers Paradise
                Apr 23, 2020

Coles Supermarkets Australia — Their attitude in quarantine time

Hi I'm writing with regards to Coles supermarkets in Australia. For nearly a month, they made a huge...

Perth
                Apr 11, 2020

Coles Supermarkets Australia — online priority service

The restrictions on who can access Online Priority Service are ridiculous. Although we are in late...

Apr 08, 2020

Coles Supermarkets Australia — non existent or invisible stock

For weeks now there has been a shortage of toilet paper in all of your stores in the surrounding suburbs. We...

Coles Supermarkets AustraliaOrder no [protected]

I placed an order on Saturday 7 march. My toilet paper order was cancelled twice went from 4 packs to 1 pack then zero. I was lied to twice bad customer service.
                Then on Friday 13 march was on the phone to customer service for 2 hours 46 mins 13 secs. Bad customer service again. Then on Saturday 14 march got a text from the driver that my order is coming. I texted back to send order back to coles. Driver rang me and I said that the order needs to be sent back. I expect a $100 gift voucher for this disgraceful customer service. Email address iceman.[protected]@gmail.com
                3 hours of my valuable time was wasted.
                Not Happy Customer Simon Fenton Mobile no [protected]

Mar 25, 2020

Coles Supermarkets Australia — The above customer service was appaling and disgusting

I'd like to submit an official complaint against Coles Chirnside Park. This morning, just before noon...

Coles Supermarkets AustraliaRisk of infection by COVID-19

It seems not possible to finish a machine checkout without placing a finger on the screen "Pay now" button. Every customer using that machine has thus been required to place a finger on that same corner of the screen. This is likely to transmit CON-19 virus particles between customers as the screen is not disinfected between customers.

• Mu
                      MumaMia Apr 11, 2020

I want to highlight the fact that Coles is the last supermarket multinational to move on protecting their staff and their customers during COVID.
                      My daughter who is immunosuppressive was instructed to remove her mask and gloves while working in service!!
                      Such disregard for staff safety. Shame on you Coles for your lack of progressive action while our country is in crisis. Well done Woolworths, Aldi and the Reject shop for installing service screens. The prices are down, down but so is their invisible screens. Shame on you Coles