Having problems with 7-Eleven?

+1 972 828 7011 (Corp HQ)
+1 972 828 7026 (International)
+1 800 255 0711 (Customer Relations)
+1 405 682 5711 (Oklahoma City)
+1 432 580 8850 (Texas & New Mexico)
+1 435 645 9595 (Park City, Utah)
3200 Hackberry Road

Suite 2400, 13450 102nd Ave, Surrey BC Canada, V3T 0C3

Oklahoma City
2021 S. MacArthur Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73128

Texas & New Mexico
Southwest Convenience Stores LLC, 4001 Penbrook St., Suite 400, Odessa, TX 79762

Park City, Utah
Resort Retailers, P.O. Box 681030, 4575 N Silver Springs Rd., Park City, UT 84060

Hawaii
7‑Eleven Hawaii Headquarters, 1755 Nuuanu Avenue, 2nd Floor, Honolulu, HI 96817

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 7-Eleven.

Complaints & Reviews

7-ElevenNacho cheese

The new nacho cheese sauce is terrible and uneatable. I've been eating nachos from 7-11 for years and this is hard to understand why you would change it. I can get past it being runny, I can get past the unnecessary specs of spices or whatever they are but I cannot get past the disgusting smell and taste of the new cheese. Did you guys taste this? It also does not go well with the chili sauce. Can you please go back to the original cheese.

7-ElevenNacho cheese

I have been coming to get nachos from 7-Eleven since I was around 12 years old, I was excited to see that they were finally selling nachos again after covid, my wife was excited I went to the store second I started putting cheese on the chips I knew it was different. I bought four nachos. We ended up throwing away all of them. I don't know what you guys were thinking but the new cheese is trash. Me my wife would regularly get the old nachos at least a few times a month. I couldn't imagine getting these nachos ever again. I would gladly buy your nachos if you change the cheese back. Fix your mistake

7-ElevenNew Nacho Cheese Tastes Like Vomit

7-Eleven nachos have been my favorite, favorite food in the world since I was a little kid. They were always my reward for good grades, my treat on a Friday night, and now, as an adult, something I would regularly munch on pre-pandemic. I'd been waiting since February to get back into a 7-Eleven and tonight (Sept 12th, 2020) was finally the night. After a long day of work, I decided to reward myself with some nachos and a cheesy hot dog, only to be absolutely disgusted by what I'd bought. I could tell right away the cheese was different because of the red and green (pepper?) coloring in it, but as soon as it touched my tongue - YUCK! It tasted like straight up vomit. After trying for too long to stomach it because it was my only dinner, I ended up throwing the whole thing out. Upon a Google search, I found out that I wasn't the only one who'd noticed this change. What reason do I have to regularly visit 7-Eleven if not for these nachos? Any other gas station or convenience store is just the same now. These nachos were delicious, mouth-watering, and I craved them regularly. Now, they're nothing more than disappointing. Tonight, these nachos were supposed to be something to comfort me while a pandemic wrecks havoc on the world and my mother's sickness worsens. I'll be forever hoping that y'all bring back the original recipe some day, but until I hear it's back, my business here is pretty much done. See ya, 7-Eleven.

7-ElevenCheese sauce

I waited months during the covid shutdowns to have an opportunity to have my favorite snack, nachos with cheese from 7-Eleven. Once I found out the cheese sauce was being served again here in Las vegas, I ran immediately to my nearest 7-Eleven to get some. I was totally disappointed after my first bite realizing the cheese sauce had changed. It's terrible. The new sauce is disgusting. It's thin, and salty with cheap tasting seasonings in it. It is not anywhere near as good as the old sauce. Bad move 7/11! This was literally the only thing I ever bought at 7-Eleven besides coffee. I will not be buying it anymore. You had that same cheese sauce for over 20 years. Why change it? It makes no sense.

7-ElevenThe nacho cheese sucks!

I've been eating nachos from 7-11 for 20 plus years! I loved the old cheese! Went in last week to get some nachos after bragging to my fiance about how good 7-11 nachos were, because she had never had them. Got home and unveiled what looked like powdered cheese mix. Took 2 bites and told her this is the the cheese I remember. She thought I was crazy, she tried it, said it tasted rotten. Please bring back the original cheese, or at least package it for us to buy. I will not EVER buy those nachos again! #missmyoldcheese

The nacho cheese sucks!

7-ElevenCheese

Thanks for not informing the public about destroying the nacho cheese. I went to a new location and threw out my food as the cheese was terrible. Then just recently went to my normal location and had the cheese come out runny and smelling rotten. I asked if they are using something other than cheese in the machines. I was informed that corporate changed the cheese. Well I will no longer buy any nachos and or hot dogs ever in the future. It was the main reason I go to your establishment. I feel I may only go for slurpees in the future unless you go back to what the people like.

Cheese

7-ElevenNacho cheese

I loved thier cheese a d craved it all the time. Since they changed the formula. it's horrible. Runny I dont like all th extra little chunks of whatever and the taste is horrible. Will not be buying them anymore. I'm sad

7-ElevenNacho cheese

Please take change the nacho cheese back to original I have been eating this for years and really like the other cheese better I don't know why people all across america are changing products I think it's because that they serve the jalapeño peppers and now they don't have to because they put it in the cheese so it's cheaper for them I think it's stupid and that register they have a snack for years and everybody likes it and you sell it and then you turn around and change it it's stupid

May 07, 2020

7-Eleven — Nacho cheese

Just getting home from my local 7/11 since I was craving my nacho goodness snack. The new cheese is straight...

Sheridan

7-ElevenNacho cheese

The new nacho cheese is horrible I couldn't even finish my nachos it was disgusting, three people in my household bought nachos and they all said it was disgusting answer their nachos away what a waste of money, it's the only nachos I eat from 7-Eleven and I can't eat them anymore which means I probably won't be going to 7-Eleven anymore and make any purchases. I've been eating nachos from 7-Eleven for 40 years and this is the second time I've seen that cheese change, Corporate is making a horrible decision please bring that cheese back thank you!!

Apr 19, 2020

7-Eleven — Nacho cheese

Please change your nacho cheese back they were literally my life and my comfort food lmao I did not...

Apr 16, 2020

7-Eleven — Lack of social distancing 6ft & refusal of service

4/16/2020; time: btw 12:05p - 12:15p 2 male customers including me & female customer. 2 female employee...

Apr 05, 2020

7-Eleven — Owner

April 5, 2020 I walked in to the 7-Eleven around 4:15 PM I was getting things and I went to checkout Owner...

7-ElevenUnsanitary

It is very unsanitary to find the staff who handles cash among other dirty things giving out slurpee cups. I will never go back to the Broad and 14th location in Regina Sask again with the unprofessional staff.

7-ElevenThe Nacho Cheese

What happened???? This new cheese is not good. Bring back the original one! I'm a tax accountant stuck in the middle of busy season, in the midst of this Corona virus crisis! All I wanted after a long day was to treat myself with some tasty nachos from 7-11. So disappointing to walk out of 7-11 with these wack nachos. I grew up on these nachos! Good day? Treat myself with these nachos. Bad day? Cheer myself up with these nachos. Please don't do me like that. Im so outrage, not even the clear shelves of toilet paper made me this upset.

7-ElevenNacho Cheese

I've been eating cheese from 7-11 for 30years...
                        Very Very Disappointing.
                        It doesn't stay warm for very long and was not tasty..
                        Icee's and Nachos are like a go to snack for us retro people.
                        Your not gonna save money by switching cheese if we stop buying them.

• Updated by Smontoya12 · Mar 12, 2020

I've been going to 7-Eleven for over 30 years eating nachos and icy a favorite to go to snack. I recently went to your location and got my favorite nachos and discovered that the cheese looked not right and it tasted different and not what I was hoping for. Very very disappointing that is like a comfort food for people why change something to save money when now no one's going to buy that because it's disgusting. Very Very Disappointed.

7-ElevenNacho cheese

The nacho cheese has been replaced with the WORST nacho cheese I've ever had. This is very sad and disappointing. I've enjoyed seven eleven nachos since i was a little girl. I even put it on my hot dogs. I literally thought the cheese was spoiled. I've read other reviews of people disliking this new cheese. Please reconsider this change.

7-ElevenNacho cheese sauce

Why end a food thing? The cheese was amazing until you all needed it. I hate this new crap.! Has no flavor, has no effect for the taste buds, and just the opposite if it actually of wanting to vomit.

GET BACK THE REAL 7/11 nacho cheese

So nasty is the new cheese you brought in. It is runny and gross and has things in it.

Ugh or loose me business and that's it

Nacho cheese sauce

Mar 01, 2020

7-Eleven — Stealing customers change

First time it happened I spent four dollars on two monster Java's and five dollars on gas I gave them $20 and...

Feb 21, 2020

7-Eleven — No pet sign on window or door

There is no sign. I walked it with my small dog in my arms, picked up the item I wanted to buy, and was asked...