Having problems with 7-Eleven?

7-Eleven reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 6, 2006. The latest review Intentional overcharge was posted on Oct 23, 2021. The latest complaint overcharged on item was resolved on Feb 22, 2017. 7-Eleven has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 745 reviews. 7-Eleven has resolved 50 complaints.

7-Eleven Customer Service Contacts

+1 972 828 7011 (Corp HQ)
+1 972 828 7026 (International)
+1 800 255 0711 (Customer Relations)
+1 405 682 5711 (Oklahoma City)
+1 432 580 8850 (Texas & New Mexico)
+1 435 645 9595 (Park City, Utah)
3200 Hackberry Road

Suite 2400, 13450 102nd Ave, Surrey BC Canada, V3T 0C3

Oklahoma City
2021 S. MacArthur Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73128

Texas & New Mexico
Southwest Convenience Stores LLC, 4001 Penbrook St., Suite 400, Odessa, TX 79762

Park City, Utah
Resort Retailers, P.O. Box 681030, 4575 N Silver Springs Rd., Park City, UT 84060

Hawaii
7‑Eleven Hawaii Headquarters, 1755 Nuuanu Avenue, 2nd Floor, Honolulu, HI 96817

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 7-Eleven Customer Service. Initial 7-Eleven complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 7-Eleven above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 7-Eleven. Discuss the issues you have had with 7-Eleven and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews

7-ElevenIntentional overcharge

I am a repeat customer of 7-ELEVEN STORE# 25653. and on 10/18/2021 I visited 7-ELEVEN store# 25653 to purchase something to drink. Before making my purchase, I had confirmed with the person behind the counter (whom I think is the store manager/owner) the advertised price for two 20 FL oz bottles of Pepsi is 2/$3.50 is correct. But today (10/22/2021) came across the receipt from 10/18/2021 and realized I actually had been charged $2.89 each for 20 Fl oz bottle of Pepsi plus a ten-cent deposit totaling $5.88. This is the second time I was charged more than the marked price of the product I purchased at this store.

The first time I caught an overcharge was at the time of purchase. When was presented with the total I was surprised?
because it was more than what the price that was marked/advertised. I asked the store clerk why so much? They said that's the price, but it wasn't so I pointed out the marked price and was met with a change in tone of voice as well as body language that I felt was negative and it made me feel uneasy so I didn't push the issue. and instead, I just left This is the first time. However, I am sure there are many other times I have been overcharged and didn't catch it. I will be mindful to check price, confirm marked/advertise prices are correct and current on any future purchases I make at all 7-ELEVEN if I decide to stay as a loyal customer to 7-ELEVEN.

Good Day
Stay Safe
Ms. Deann

7 Eleven Garden Avenue Seremban 2 MalaysiaExpired Drinks

I am writting to complaint about the expired drinks been sold from your outlet (7Eleven Garden Avenue Seremban 2, Malaysia) that I purchased drinks which brand of Tropicana Twister on 15.10.2021, been already expired date 13.10.2021. Im very dissapointed and I hope you will take my complain seriously. I hope to hear back from you about this incident. I can be reached by phone at [protected] at any time or by email at [protected]@gmail.com

Expired Drinks

7-ElevenService

Wow I don't know who owns and operates this 7-11 located on West Broward Blvd, but they need to come in and watch how their employees act and carry themselves at a work environment. For management to be dishing out their money to employees whom clearly don't care for the patrons as well not trying to draw more business. Just right down pathetic how they are dragging a good company to the ground and seriously if you care for your business you need to investigate.

7-ElevenStaff behaviour

I went to 1291 Hawthorn today at 2110 pm. The customer service agent name is Kumar (Indian) and his behavior is one of the worst I ever experienced with 7-Eleven. I am with 7-Eleven last 11 years and I never had any issue with any service agent. This guy was used f* word on me when I ask for apps discount. He is telling me that he can't scan from window then when I request him he told with rude tone that my apps discount is not valid and don't even tell me to lock the price which can be done with 30secend. His face was no smile and I feel like I am the most unwanted customer. Please watch your CCTV footage so that u can see his face reaction.

Staff behaviour

7-ElevenMelton high street 7 eleven

I have gone into this 7 eleven multiple times and the past 3 times I've been there and this old lady with grey hair has been working she says the 7 eleven app isn't working and it's only ever if she is working, my mother just went in and the same thing happened to her and she didn't even attempt to help her so I believe she is just doing this to make sales, disgusting and will be taking this further if nothing is done about it.

Sep 30, 2021

7-Eleven — Entire morning staff

I am filing a complaint on the entire morning staff because of their terrible and rude attitudes, as well a...

Sep 29, 2021

7-Eleven — I was assaulted by a co-worker

On [protected], I arrived at work located at 401 E. 33rd St. Baltimore Md. Kyra and I changed words back and...

7-ElevenCustomer service

Pl, i dont have anymore small bill but i have my coins. I chose 1.90 almond drink and used my coins to pay. To be exact - i used 3pcs of 20 cents and 13 pcs of 10 cent coins. I was humiliated by the cashier and verbalise that she don't got no time for me to count and even say they have the right to reject my coins. Is this true? So it means- a poor person who don't have paper bill cannot be entertained? It is so inhumane to think this way. Then we should have ask to stop making coins when it is there is no more value to people especially the cashier in [protected] store in orchard left side near the escalator.

7-Eleven7 Eleven In Livingston, Texas 77351

I have recently visited the & Eleven in Livingston Texas and i must say that as a customer i will not be eating anything there I notice that the area around the deli area was filthy and not being cleaned Also the bathroom are filthy This is not Hippa Standards there is too much Covid-19 going around to be taking this kind of risk with your customers I will not be eating again that that store other than to buy gas, This needs to be look into because you are risking some life. Location is 1605 W Church Livingston Texas 77351 Phone # is409 377 5854

Aug 23, 2021

7-Eleven — Treated wrongly by an employee due, to filling a complaint against him

I file a complaint against a specific employee for refusing to provide a service I was paying for. Ever...

Aug 21, 2021

7-Eleven — Employee treatment

Refusal to follow the requested schedule of an employee, despite that employee making it very clear upon...

Aug 19, 2021

7-Eleven — Card loading

7-11 in Redmond, OR. Is refusing to load paypal cards. They will load any other card, but not paypal. I think...

Aug 10, 2021

7-Eleven — I am a former employee that did not get paid what I was suppose to. I am missing multiple hours out of my check.

I put in my resignation to my manager on August 4th, 2021. I receive my direct deposit of 104.00, but I...

Jul 21, 2021

7-Eleven — Clerk

I was in there Monday and the blonde lady is very rude and it's not the first time but I'd like to...

Jul 12, 2021

7-Eleven — Lottery cashier person

I was in the store and the cashier "was running numbers for a guy on the lottery machine for $300...

Jul 11, 2021

7-Eleven — Charging different prices on cigarettes with or without a coupon

I've been buying Pall Mall Light 100's here for a long time, sometimes they take coupons off...

7-ElevenComplaint with my Gcash payment for ₱131.00 the lady store keeper sys that their terminal did not receive the payment

My name is Melalie Gonzales, working as a call center agent at Capitalone Philippines Northgate filinvest Alabang muntinlupa city with cp#[protected]. I have a complaint with regards to my transaction. At 7/11 fast bites Northgate filinvest Alabang muntinlupa city on July 9 2021 at around 6:30pm manila time amounted to ₱131.00 only. The lady who helped me with my transaction mentioned that their terminal did not accept my payment even thought I have my Gcash reference number. The lady and the guy whom I've seek assistance were not helpful at all. I want my money back please.

7-ElevenNachos

When I was a child we had two 7-11's in our small town, growing up I have always loved the nachos because of the cheese . Many years back the stores were purchased and changed over to Maveriks.
                  Now that I am grown and have a family of my own we seek out a 7-11 store whenever we are on vacation just to enjoy the nachos.
                  Sometimes traveling 30 minutes out of the way. Upon one of the visits to the stores we realized the cheese had been changed. We assumed it was just that store, we ventured to several other stores and unfortunately we found it was a corporate decision that all the cheese had been changed. We are sorely disappointed with the change and no longer visit 7-11 stores. We hope that someday the cheese will return and bring back the joy that the nachos once brought our family.

Jul 08, 2021

7-Eleven — Overcharge and unethical behaviour

7/7/21 at 8:48 pm I stopped at the 711 store at 1200 N Town Center, Las Vegas, NV to purchase 3 packs of...

7-ElevenNacho Cheese

It is such a disappointment that 7-eleven changed their nacho cheese. My family and I used to get specifically those nachos, especially during summer. Whoever decided to change the cheese, I do not know, but wow what a mistake it is. The new cheese tastes absolutely disgusting. I wish they would bring the new cheese back. I have also tried to research what brand the old cheese was since my family and I used to get those nachos so much. I haven't been able to find anything. I even tried to contact 7-eleven and nobody reached back to me. All I want to know is the brand of the cheese 7-eleven used to sell for their nachos.