Having problems with Fred Meyer?

Fred Meyer Customer Service Contacts

1800 576 4377 (Customer Service)
+1 855 489 2502 (My Prescriptions)
+1 800 576 4377 (Gift Cards)
+1 866 594 3644 (i-wireless)
+1 866 265 8419 (Prepaid Debit Cards)
+1 877 300 7797 (Rewards Debit Cards)
+1 800 928 2274 (Coinstar)
1014 Vine St.
Thu8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat8:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 9:30 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fred Meyer Customer Service. Initial Fred Meyer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fred Meyer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fred Meyer. Discuss the issues you have had with Fred Meyer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fred Meyer Complaints & Reviews

Jan 23, 2021

Fred Meyer — The rudeness of an employee at the meat department

I would like to report what I have experienced at the Fredmayers store at 2041 148thAve NE, Bellevue WA at...

Nov 06, 2020

Fred Meyer — Discrimination

I was discriminated against on fred meyers 3805 se hawthorne at approximately 9pm on 11/05/2020 by the...

Fred Meyer PharmacyNew web page

When I go on to the site to refill RX's I get a choice of 2 questions . #1 call my doctor #2 transfer from another pharmacy. I'm sorry this needs to a #3 refills.

Since last year when you made personnel changes, I have had a problem with a med that causes with drawl when not taken . I was almost 2 weeks without it and did not know it could cause this problem. When I called My DR he said the pharmacist should have known better that this would happen and given me a few to hold me over for what ever reason they could not fill it. Now I no longer get phone calls that my meds are ready for pickup, I have signed several permission papers for this to happen. Just like it did for almost 20 years. I have always been happy with F/M pharmacy until this new web site and Personnel happened .

Kroger Fred MeyerStores should be closed when air index rates above 300

Current air quality in wa and or are so hazardous that businesses are closing to protect the health of their employees yet kroger remains open telling their employees its alright.
    Please close these stores until the air quality changes.

Kroger remains committed to continually harming their employees by placing them in hazardous conditions with no support.
    Management does nothing to try and help - and with the threat of being fired, employees are scared to say anything yet continue to cough and complain.

Currently in vancouver wa the air quality shows 363. Last night at 1130pm is was at 520.
    The weather may change by sunday... Today is tuesday.

• Updated by WrigglyMonkey · Sep 15, 2020

As air pollution levels in Clark County remain hazardous, Southwest Washington Clean Air Agency has extended its air pollution advisory through Thursday.
        Regular garbage, recycling and organics/yard debris services have been canceled in Vancouver and the rest of Clark County, and transfer stations will close early.

THIS IS HOW TOXIC THE AIR IS

Aug 11, 2020

Fred Meyer — Why are associates being treated like crap!

Hi, I am speaking up for all of the associates who work for Fred Meyers in Washington state and it seems that...

Jun 13, 2020

Fred Meyer — What is really going on at this shoreline fred meyers?

Hi, it seems that the shoreline Fred Meyer in Washington state, 98133 location has too many changes it seem...

Fred MeyerToo much bullying!

HI! I work at this location in Shoreline, Washington 98133 and it seems that I have been getting bullied and picked on every single day that come to work at this place, I am getting bullied alot in apparel and cosmetics, and this has not stopped, and it seems that Aneila Malano, and Elizabeth (Liz) Moore have been bullying associates and they want everything to go their way, it is not fair and this needs to stop. They treat associates like their slaves and make sure that they are the ones bouncing around and being a ping pong ball and what not. It has never been this bad at this location. It seems that there are too many special needs and homeless and people that steal at this store. This needs to stop or I will have to report this L and I and the police department. So something needs to be done or else. Thank you for your time.

Apr 01, 2020

Fred Meyer — Pharmaceuticals

On April 4, 2020 I walked into a Fred Meyers pharmacy to pick up my dad prescription drugs and a lady helping...

Mar 31, 2020

Fred Meyer — Pharmacy practices

I am a physician who is retired due to a disability (so I have intimate knowledge of the inner workings of...

Fred MeyerI would like to know why it's still open during this "shelter in place" command.

The Starbucks counter at the Bothell, Washington, Fred Meyers is still open. And I would like to know WHY?
        From reports I've recieved: The customers do not respect social distancing
        mandates or sanitary measures concerning currency exchanges.
        The employees have not been issued appropriate protection.
        A Starbuck's counter in Fred Meyers is NOT a critical service and your disregard for human safety is a great concern!
        The Starbuck's Corporation has stated they are very concerned about employee safety...do they know the jeopardy your Fred Meyers is placing their employees and customers in?
        I believe this is serious enough to alert information and news networks about. It's been well-documented that many of the people who have Covid-19 aren't aware of it in the initial stages. Even if one infected person every three hours comes into the store/Starbuck's counter--there are not adequate measures in-place to protect other Customers or Employees.

Mar 07, 2020

Fred Meyer — Customer Service/ Money Services

I was at my local Fred Meyers, waiting in line at Customer Services/ Money Services for well over an hour to...

Feb 19, 2020

Fred Meyer — Unfair pricing that is concealed. Unfair advertising in store.

I have had more problems at the Hillsboro store on TV highway then I have ever had lately. I have shopped...

Feb 05, 2020

Fred Meyer — unethical behavior, bad customer service and information

Last night (2/4/20) I came into Fred Meyer to buy a Dyson vacuum cleaner that was on sale for $499.00 with a...

Dec 24, 2019

Fred Meyer — bought 4 jams and jellies and the cash register lady did not give us our grocery

So on 12/23/19 I purchased like 4 jams and jellys and included with that $350 dollars worth of stuff. The...

Dec 13, 2019

Fred Meyer — Advertised amazon fire 7 kids edition, advertised as a special

Yesterday Thursday December 12, 2019, I visited the local Fred Meyer Store to purchase their Amazon Fire 7...

Nov 15, 2019

Fred Meyer — women's clothing

Absolutely no selection in women's apparel. I was told that you purchase apparel one year ahead of time...

Nov 07, 2019

Fred Meyer — gas

They put a $76 hold on my acct yesterday and it is still there this morning! Usually it is put back on in...

Oct 25, 2019

Fred Meyer — I am complaining about a dangerous property located at your shopping center that caused a massive traffic accident.

Around 12 pm on August 7, 2019, I was driving my SUV to leave Fred Meyer parking lot at 158th Street in...

Oct 14, 2019

Fred Meyer — charged for item I never bought

On 10/12/19 I went to Bonney lake Fred Meyer bought 24 items there was a item on my receipt for 11.99 which...

Oct 10, 2019

Fred Meyer — pharmacy

My husband and I normally get out prescriptions filled at another local pharmacy. My daughter is on a...