944 N Main St, High Point, NC, 27262, US
Thu:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family DollarObtaining appropriate change from purchases

I am writing regarding my visit to Family Dollar Store #07974, 944 No. Main Street in High Point. On my visit today, the store was unable to give me change from the amount tendered. My total purchase was $21.28, and I gave the cashier $22.00, which meant I was owned $0.72. The cashier told me she was unable to make change. I had a similar experience at the store last week. I just assumed that this was a one time happening; but it happened again today. Perhaps $0.72 isn't that much; but it can add up to lots of revenue if all customers are being cheated out of their change.

This practice is totally dishonest, and unethical. A lot of people are being cheated. The company should be ashamed to have such a practice!
I don't plan to shop at this store again.

Sincerely,