Dollar TreeDollar tree survey

B Review updated:

I'm trying to get a list of previous winners of Dollar Tree customer survey. I believe they are running a scam and are not paying out with Ipods and thousand dollar winner"s for taking their survey. I have asked for a list of winner's from them with no reply. There for I believe they are running a scam

• Ar
    Are you all nuts Jun 12, 2021

I just think its funny when people complain about trash outside the buildings or parking lots of dollar Tree's. Do you all really think that dollar tree employee's are out there tossing their trash all over the place? 99.9% of the time its the customers that drops crap and not pick it up or customers from other surrounding store that don't give a [censored] to pick up their crap that they have dropped. Further more, it is not the employees of dollar tree to pick up trash outside of the building, it is the property owners that hire outside companies to clean the parking lots and/or anything else outside the buildings, just like they hire land scappers to put new bark dust in, trim bushes and tree's.

• Jw
    JW Brakebill Dec 13, 2018

They have LOUSY customer service via email! Have an internet form one can fill out, add comments, then when 97% complete WILL NOT forward, just keeps looping back for customer info what has been added, checked, rechecked. It's BULL and a waste of time. I'll see if I get a reply by posting my comment here.

Complaint: I am a senior/disabled amputee. I have trouble getting around. Your Princeton INDIANA store NEEDS something. My last 2 visits I wasn't able to purchase even HALF the things on my list. I.E., Your bread shelf carried "onion HB buns." We liked and purchased several times. Now no longer seems available, EVEN when bread truck is parked right out front and driver standing by registers. The last 2 visits the bread truck driver stands gabbing/shooting the bull, with cashiers and managers, while bread shelves are completely empty. I guess to keep from doing his job. I've spoken with the distributor/driver. He says, "cross the street and buy them at WalMart." ($2.78 vs $1.00 ?) He told me that in front of DT management! Lots of time the store does not even have bread on shelf, even when the bread man is there! Beginning to believe DT only sells bread after being on WM shelf too long, like you're selling 3-4 day old WM leftover Wonder breads. We like & buy Veggie sticks, and several other snacks. Princeton store ran out of veggie sticks maybe 3 -4 weeks ago, filled the spot with veggie puffs that are not selling. Sensibility says, "get rid of the puffs and stock what people WERE buying!" They also have way too many "hot" chips, and remain out of other products that sold and customers like me want. Time and characters will soon prevent my elaborating/ranting about other stock shortfalls. Whether it is store mgmt not ordering or headquarters, sending/buying whatever they want, wherever the fault, needs FIXED. Customers EXPECT consistency & dependability. Right now Princeton is failing miserably. I'm hoping overall sales is dropping to prove my point. When I enter with a list of 8 things that I have purchased there in the recent past, and walk out with only 3 (instead of 12-16 from impulse shopping, ) won't be long until I shop elsewhere and totally stop coming to your store, a place where I usually spend upwards of $40-60/month. And above all I don't expect a bread truck driver to get cocky with me because I expect the store to have on hand just exactly what I have purchased there in the past. He has the truck. He KNOWS the item sells well there, then unless we are buying WM's rejects at DT, I EXPECT him to keep the shelves stocked properly, without lipping off to DT's customers! And DT mgmt should be unhappy/peeved when their distributors refer the customer to their competitor! Either keep the same products in stock at all times, or don't sell in the first place, cause all that does is peeve customers off because they come in expecting to buy and if the walk out disappointed, you lost business, sometimes forever. By the way, WHERE is the SEND button? And WHY does iyou site not accept my contact information, and keep looping back? A VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER!

• Da
    Danadavis May 23, 2017

Hi my name is Dana davis, i visited the store in king nc andon 5/23/2017. Time was 7:25 pm. The manager on duty so so nice and helpful. Everything that I was having trouble finding she went way beyond her call of duty i feel. This is my new store for shopping. Thank you Lisa you and others like you will definitely keep me coming back. She was totally amazing.

• Ne
    Neuble 1963 Dec 03, 2016

Evening Why and How is it the Proclaimed Winner's are Nevertheless pick from Nashville Tn. We are especially me, are Loyal Value Customer

• Se
    senuka25 Jul 28, 2016

just as Deborah answered I'm shocked that anyone can make $8691 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you read this site http://www.mac22.com

• Jg
    jg216 Jul 28, 2016

My Mom and I went to this store on Sept.19th in the afternoon, not sure of time since we didn't get to purchase anything. I needed to use the restroom first so I went to the back to do so but there was no key to get in. I had an emergency but went to the cashier upfront and asked for the key and she and another cashier said if there wasn't any key in the lock then it had to be stolen. I asked again for help and no one would do anything. So I and my Mom had no choice but to leave. I went to my car and as my Mom got to the door, she heard one woman employee say to a male employee, that's the lady right there going out the door that caused a problem. How dare they? Neither one of us had said anything out of the way. I have a medical condition where when I need to go, it's right now. Can't be helped.I know the employees have to be able to use the restroom, I think they didn't want the public using it but it's always been available before and they didn't say it wasn't.

• Why The Long Faces Jul 25, 2016

If you want help ask for it. Off the clock means I am on my own time, and when I am in line, you best not bother me, regardless of if I am in my uniform or not. Disabled does not give you the right to be a ### to them.

• De
    Denise Pauling Jul 25, 2016

I buy Crystal Geyser water by the case at Dollar Tree in Hemet, Ca. I went in to shop and was trying to get the cases of water into my cart, which was very heavy. One employee told me he was off work and couldn't help me. He was in line to purchase something. The cashier was the manager of the store, her name is Dineen. She never said a word to me nor did she ask if I needed help. I got the water into my cart, this was my second cart I had to fill. Now with two carts to get out the door I was still not asked if I needed help to my car or out the door. A gentleman that was in line behind me helped with the door. It took me sometime to get the water into my truck which I had to take out of the cases to do. I am very disappointed in the service of the manager and the employee that was off work but still in the store. I am continuously shopping at Dollar Tree and am considering shopping elsewhere because of being disabled I need to shop where there will be help. Please inform the manager that she should do a better job helping others. Thank you

Mandi.D Jul 24, 2016

The worker's keep over charging me everytime I go. I tell them and most of them aren't very nice when I bring it up to them. I am not making it up.

The Strangers Apr 09, 2018

@Mandi.D LOL. Why would you continue to go to a store who kept overcharging you? [censor].

• En
    enyeart Nov 30, 2015

I live in Winchester Indiana I visited your Richmond Indiana strore a couple times in last week or so and you have a employee that works there well both times I saw her she look like she was on something or high her name tag said crystal on it I think someone should keep an eye on her . thank you

• Re
    Reviewer29178 Oct 14, 2015

I hated working at the dollartree. they treat their employees. like trash; I wouldn't ever work for them, ever again.. they use people, like toilet paper. once they wipe their butts, they throw you away..My advice, to anyone who applies for them, save your energy, for a place, that doesn't use people, but truly wants you.

• Ti
    TiaBia312 Sep 02, 2015

Why does that list of "weekly" winners stop in June of 2015? And why aren't there 3 winners for each week if 3 people were awarded. This STINKS of SCAM!!!

• El
    Elizabeth1973 Mar 02, 2015

Actually, you can see the list of winners right at www.dollartreefeedback.com. Bottom of page says: previous winners, click on it and there it is...

• Mk
    MkStItCh Jul 15, 2014

I work in an automotive shop and the waiting room did not have AC until 2 years ago... I do NOT recall anyone ever complaining about it... Now when it is down they all complain.

• Ho
    hot store Jul 15, 2014

THE A/C DOESNT WORK AND THEW ONLY FAN THERE IS THE CASHIER AND I ASKED THE CASHIER WHICH WAS NICWE ABOUT IT SAID THEY WERENT GOING TO FIX IT

• Ba
    Barrett Yandell Jun 16, 2014

The Dollar Tree in downtown Sacramento on S Street has been here for at least three years, and never had a policy where you must leave a bag from another store or a backpack at a front counter. I was asked, rather abruptly, to do so today. My problem with this is that this is a highly pedestrian town, and people carry bags from store to store as they walk and do their shopping. No other similar store in the area- Target, Safeway, Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid, Grocery Outlet- have this policy here. Nor does any Dollar Tree I have ever been in. To top it all- everything is a damn DOLLAR! If I were going to steal, it would be an item worth more than a dollar. It is an incredible turnoff for a store selling dollar items, some of which I wouldn't take for free, should have such a c****y policy.

• Kl
    klosma Apr 21, 2014

This is nasty and awful whos responsible

The Strangers Apr 09, 2018

@klosma Thank the disgusting customers for that.

• Kl
    klosma Apr 21, 2014

I wentIndollar tree on (5th ave ntington wv and one the store diDnt have the
    Two things thaT i went for the store was Empty but the main complaint is the outside of the store is awful there was trash evrrywHere which makes the stoRe look ridiculous something nEedS to happen the manager needs ro clean or they need to make the employEes take pride in the store and the job that pays their bills and supports their family

Marcos Zapatero Oct 30, 2020

@klosma Hello. I'm older than God's parents but can still remember being at the stage in life wherein the majority of these reviewers reside and in my day, we were far too busy having real, hot, honest, deeply plunging sex to waste any of it authoring this drivel. So go back to watching those Chuck Norris movies and whipping one's Skippy all the Doo Dah Day Long!

• Up
    upskusted Nov 23, 2013

Been a employee of dollar tree for 2+ years and never had any kind of write up. Recently was called in about a customer complaint. Was suspended and told until further investigation. I have been ratting out the 2 employees that are continusley coming back from break smelling of pot and feel that they just want to get rid of me. Was called back the next day and had to sign a final warning saying if another complaint occurs you are fired. So glad that my attorney has agreed to get to the bottom of this so hopefully this kind of treatment will be ceased in the future. Watch out dollar tree.

justalike0420 Nov 15, 2013

On my end, no transportation. So after getting off from work, i had to walk a few stores down (like a shopping center). Trying to get the important stuff plus keeping an eye out for the bus, yes I should have paid closer attention but who doesn't have a day like that. I wasn't mad about the situation once I seen the receipt. I kindly called talked to one of the managers from the store on that day, she got my information (name) then she kindly told me that she would report this to the manager for tomorrow (because she wasn't going to be in). Agreeing to her, "that's fine, ill come by tomorrow after work, also getting her name). Went by the next day after work, talked to the M.O.D. & she had no idea what I was talking about, she just looked shocked when I told her the other managers name.
    She went into the office, moments later she peeked her head out the door saying, "she's
    not answering(all snooby like), I can't do anything since I don't know what's going on",

• Mk
    MkStItCh Nov 14, 2013

WOW... It is almost as tough to read the comments on the complaint as the complaint itself.
    It is very simple... She had the items rung up, was charged too much and still paid. All she needed to do was go back to the store and make the complaint. Instead, she called and was brushed off by the manager on duty with the statement that the manager was off for the day.
    That said, that's not what the complaint was about.
    She said the attitude and lack of communication was the reason for the complaint.

Fine Young Aiden Nov 13, 2013

Then how come she did not come in to work then if she was innicent.

Fine Young Aiden Nov 13, 2013

that is because they changed the amount after she paid with the creditcard that is hou creditcard farud works

• La
    Laura BG Jun 29, 2017

@Fine Young Aiden You cannot change a credit card amount after it's been tendered.

Fine Young Aiden Nov 13, 2013

call the cops this is creditcard farud

justalike0420 Nov 13, 2013

Sherman, texas not sherman, connecticut

justalike0420 Nov 13, 2013

I have been going to the dollar tree for many years and have never had a problem. Went in yesterday afternoon to purchase a few things. Everything went good, the co-workers were nice and helpful but when arrived home, noticed on receipt that I had been charged for multiple items when I hdad just purchased one. As soon as I saw that, I called & was able to talk to an hopeful manager named Shelby. She told me that she wasn't going to be in the next day but she will leave a note (first & last name) letting the other manager know what happened.
    So, I went back to the store & the other manager was present. Told her about what had happened yesterday (not looking too happy to help), continuing the details. Manager started saying that the other manager never told her about the situation but she'll give her a call. After a minute of waiting, manager comes out & says, "she's not answering".
    The reason for my complaint is because I feel like the managers should have better communication skills when incidences occur during previous shifts. I had money tooken off my card that I had no intention on spending & the M.O.D. wasn't as hopefully as I thought she could have been.
    Love this store but very unhappy with last visit...

• Wh
    WHATtheDevil! Jun 01, 2013

The employees are keeping personal, opened bottles of water in the ice cream freezer at the head of the checkout line! I have photos!!

The Strangers Apr 09, 2018

@WHATtheDevil! Are you *ucking kidding me? If you worked in those stores you would know there is usually no fridge in the back so how do you expect them to keep their drinks cold for 8 and 9 hour shifts? You're the type of person that makes most employees working there hate the clientele. Get a mf life.

• Ad
    Adavid Oct 31, 2012

I was in the Dollar Tree in Southern Pines, NC on Sunday 10-28-12. There was a man obviously of some upper management position dressing down the staff in front of all us customers in the most derogatory way I have ever witnessed in public. I put back everything I had in my cart and left. This is a new facility, but the staff was mostly familiar from the old building. The store was pretty and clean and well stocked. I can't imagine my boss coming in my store and making such a scene. I would never recommend anyone go to work for such a company that treats employees in this way.

Anonymous Lady Oct 18, 2012

I don't not believe in the word profanity. I believe there would not be words labeled as profanity if society did not label them that way. However, there are still some things that just should not be mentioned or said in a workplace. I also think that any manager that uses the sales floor to yell or even tell employees they are not doing a good job should be fired on the spot. No customer should hear these things. Regardless of whether or not the manager had the employees in the back room or the sales floor, she should have never called her employees worthless. She is the one that hired them so it should be her that is being called worthless. But then again this is just my opinion.

• Ge
    georgiana amatuccio Oct 05, 2012

I went ino the dollar tree store to get supplies.I was standing in line and the line was very long...The line was going 1/2 way through the store.Aprox. 30 costumers. The sales associate "Amanda" was asked by several costumers to open another register and she said she had several times. A manager by the name of "Mark" was working in the back. At least 5 people left the store due to waiting. One lady with a baby left crying she was so upset. There was another employee who happened to be shopping herself in the line. She got on some speaker and tried to call him up front. " NO SHOW" Then this other girl who was in line... went to the back...then came back up front and the manager Mark followed. He was rude and nasty and instead of opening up a line he went to the balloon section to help someone else who just got there. Finally he opened another line. If it wasn't for the other employee...which I found out her name was :"Shalisa Weisz" But if she hadn't taken control over the situation a lot or people would have left..All of us were thanking her dearly...But I personally think she should be the manager. She wsn't even working at the time and went above and beyond. She is the kind of person you want taking care of you..I know for me..I was extreamly stressed and ready to walk out also and she was reassuring and made me feel better. Knowing she actually works there I will return. Otherwise I was ready to not return and tell friends not to also...Thank You for accepting my complaint...and hopefully that young lady "Shalisa" will get to be a manager.

• Mn
    mnks Sep 01, 2012

was in a dollar tree store when a cashier was waiting on my daughter & i when the manager came up to cashier & demanded some kind of reading the cashier had no idea what she was talking about & manager pro ceded to yell at her rather horribly, when it was done the manager told her to punch out the poor girl didn't deserve it. i told her she had no right to talk to her that way especially in front of us.so i asked her name the managers name was Janeta it was the dollar tree in saugus ma route #1

• Ro
    roseredtina Nov 08, 2011

That is a link to canadian winners and it doesn't mention dollar tree

• Mi
    mikeymike020388 Aug 21, 2011

I shop at this dollar store frequently, i have heard some profanity being used but it was never anything serious, it be like an associate would drop something and S*** would slip out of their mouth, but it was nothing like I exsperenced when I had my 9 year old cousin shopping with me. I was shopping one day with my 9 year old cousin, to get him some toys and such, when i overheard the store manager cussing and yelling at her employees telling them how much of a worthless job they do... i told my little cousin common we'll get you something at another store. This is highly unprofessional and i have not returned to the store since. I tried calling the complaint number but it's always bussy, and you have to leave a voice mail, so I e-mailed dollar tree and have yet to get a response back

The Strangers Apr 09, 2018

@mikeymike020388 That's because no one gives a *uck about your complaint. They can't get people to stay cause of the crap they have to deal with so you trying so hard to get someone fired isn't gonna work. Get over it.

• Ge
    geesi Jul 23, 2011

i found this link that provides names of the winners
    for the dollar tree contest

• Ca
    Carolyn spencer May 14, 2017

@geesi Http://contestwinners.empathica.com/contestwinners.aspx?prize=c

• Co
    Cosmo Mick Jul 09, 2018

@geesi I have monitored their so called winner's list on a bi weekly basis for 16 years straight. After 16 years of never ever seeing any winner/s from my state of Rhode Island. I contacted their corporate headquarters via certified mail which I know they received as I got the green card time stamped and signed by someone in their offices. The mail I sent was an inquiry as to why there are never any winners from my state and I challenged them to prove if there were any winners. Geographically profiling a state as either non existent or not large enough to warrant winners is wrong. That was months ago that I sent the certified mail and I never heard from them. Willing to bet my life that the names on their winners' list are all fake and the contest is a marketing ploy of fake promise of possible rewards solely to entice people to come into their stores.

• Co
    Cosmo Mick Jan 21, 2019

@Cosmo Mick Updating my comment from July: Every state has a gaming commission in which any store or party must go thru in order to have any contests going on. Usually, the best place to start looking for such a commission would be @ your state's lottery office. Last month, I had results given to me from the RI state lottery commission. According to them, they contacted the corporate offices of Dollar tree stores and corporate was unable to prove a single winner from RI to their so called contest. My state commission said that Dollar Tree stores have been in Rhode Island for 19 years and that the odds of no one ever winning are does not jive at all. A legitimate contest ongoing for that many years would glean at least 10-20 winners locally in that time span. They told me that I should file in the US District Court an action requesting the Court to investigate this and at the same time file what is called a "preliminary injunction" which would force Dollar Tree to stop advertising contest/s upon the receipts and possibly prevent the Corp from operating it's biz pending outcome of the action. I believe that I will certainly follow up and seek to file an action. Clearly, other stores do the same thing in which they advertise a contest which never really has winners...dollar tree isn't the only store making promises of contest winners or incentives to get the people to come in and buy from their store. IDGAF what anyone says, to me it is very underhanded to mislead the public the way that they do. Wal mart is another lying store in regards to contests.

• Ed
    Eddie Albert Apr 20, 2019

@Cosmo Mick Read the fine print, the "contest" is "SPONSORED ACROSS MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS" of Empathica, Inc, probably in the business of harvesting NAMES, EMAILS, PHONE #s. You are likely competing for $1, 000 with 100's of MILLIONS of customers world wide.