Dollar Treedollar tree survey

B Review updated:

I'm trying to get a list of previous winners of Dollar Tree customer survey. I believe they are running a scam and are not paying out with Ipods and thousand dollar winner"s for taking their survey. I have asked for a list of winner's from them with no reply. There for I believe they are running a scam

• Ge
    geesi Jul 23, 2011

i found this link that provides names of the winners
    for the dollar tree contest

• Ca
    Carolyn spencer May 14, 2017

@geesi Http://contestwinners.empathica.com/contestwinners.aspx?prize=c

• Co
    Cosmo Mick Jul 09, 2018

@geesi I have monitored their so called winner's list on a bi weekly basis for 16 years straight. After 16 years of never ever seeing any winner/s from my state of Rhode Island. I contacted their corporate headquarters via certified mail which I know they received as I got the green card time stamped and signed by someone in their offices. The mail I sent was an inquiry as to why there are never any winners from my state and I challenged them to prove if there were any winners. Geographically profiling a state as either non existent or not large enough to warrant winners is wrong. That was months ago that I sent the certified mail and I never heard from them. Willing to bet my life that the names on their winners' list are all fake and the contest is a marketing ploy of fake promise of possible rewards solely to entice people to come into their stores.

• Co
    Cosmo Mick Jan 21, 2019

@Cosmo Mick Updating my comment from July: Every state has a gaming commission in which any store or party must go thru in order to have any contests going on. Usually, the best place to start looking for such a commission would be @ your state's lottery office. Last month, I had results given to me from the RI state lottery commission. According to them, they contacted the corporate offices of Dollar tree stores and corporate was unable to prove a single winner from RI to their so called contest. My state commission said that Dollar Tree stores have been in Rhode Island for 19 years and that the odds of no one ever winning are does not jive at all. A legitimate contest ongoing for that many years would glean at least 10-20 winners locally in that time span. They told me that I should file in the US District Court an action requesting the Court to investigate this and at the same time file what is called a "preliminary injunction" which would force Dollar Tree to stop advertising contest/s upon the receipts and possibly prevent the Corp from operating it's biz pending outcome of the action. I believe that I will certainly follow up and seek to file an action. Clearly, other stores do the same thing in which they advertise a contest which never really has winners...dollar tree isn't the only store making promises of contest winners or incentives to get the people to come in and buy from their store. IDGAF what anyone says, to me it is very underhanded to mislead the public the way that they do. Wal mart is another lying store in regards to contests.

• Ed
    Eddie Albert Apr 20, 2019

@Cosmo Mick Read the fine print, the "contest" is "SPONSORED ACROSS MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS" of Empathica, Inc, probably in the business of harvesting NAMES, EMAILS, PHONE #s. You are likely competing for $1, 000 with 100's of MILLIONS of customers world wide.

• Mi
    mikeymike020388 Aug 21, 2011

I shop at this dollar store frequently, i have heard some profanity being used but it was never anything serious, it be like an associate would drop something and S*** would slip out of their mouth, but it was nothing like I exsperenced when I had my 9 year old cousin shopping with me. I was shopping one day with my 9 year old cousin, to get him some toys and such, when i overheard the store manager cussing and yelling at her employees telling them how much of a worthless job they do... i told my little cousin common we'll get you something at another store. This is highly unprofessional and i have not returned to the store since. I tried calling the complaint number but it's always bussy, and you have to leave a voice mail, so I e-mailed dollar tree and have yet to get a response back

The Strangers Apr 09, 2018

@mikeymike020388 That's because no one gives a *uck about your complaint. They can't get people to stay cause of the crap they have to deal with so you trying so hard to get someone fired isn't gonna work. Get over it.

• Ro
    roseredtina Nov 08, 2011

That is a link to canadian winners and it doesn't mention dollar tree

• Mn
    mnks Sep 01, 2012

was in a dollar tree store when a cashier was waiting on my daughter & i when the manager came up to cashier & demanded some kind of reading the cashier had no idea what she was talking about & manager pro ceded to yell at her rather horribly, when it was done the manager told her to punch out the poor girl didn't deserve it. i told her she had no right to talk to her that way especially in front of us.so i asked her name the managers name was Janeta it was the dollar tree in saugus ma route #1

foxygrandma Sep 01, 2012

I don't understand why customers want to get involved with employer/employee disputes. It isn't any of your business.

The Strangers Apr 09, 2018

@foxygrandma Because these customers are lame as crap and have to find something to nag about. They all need to get lives. Oh, and some birth control while you're at it. They sell it in the store actually but you'll probably just steal it.

• Mrs Bean Dec 08, 2018

@foxygrandma It may not be your business but being reprimanded, degraded, verbally abuses in public does nothing for anyone. Not the victim, not the culprit, not the witnesses not the establishment.

Power hungry are a55h0les.

Juju1946 May 16, 2019

@foxygrandma Do you work for DT?

• 4t
    4terare May 17, 2019

@Juju1946 Oh grow up child. Just because someone tells the OP that they are wrong does not mean that they work for the company. Mommy needs to ground you from using the internet and give you a good slap across the face for lying. If you were not so immature you would know to click on her username and see she has been on this site long before this was posted. That she has replies to OTHER companies. You kids are silly.

• Brenda* Sep 01, 2012

Who was minding your business while you were minding theirs and making baseless assumptions?

• Ge
    georgiana amatuccio Oct 05, 2012

I went ino the dollar tree store to get supplies.I was standing in line and the line was very long...The line was going 1/2 way through the store.Aprox. 30 costumers. The sales associate "Amanda" was asked by several costumers to open another register and she said she had several times. A manager by the name of "Mark" was working in the back. At least 5 people left the store due to waiting. One lady with a baby left crying she was so upset. There was another employee who happened to be shopping herself in the line. She got on some speaker and tried to call him up front. " NO SHOW" Then this other girl who was in line... went to the back...then came back up front and the manager Mark followed. He was rude and nasty and instead of opening up a line he went to the balloon section to help someone else who just got there. Finally he opened another line. If it wasn't for the other employee...which I found out her name was :"Shalisa Weisz" But if she hadn't taken control over the situation a lot or people would have left..All of us were thanking her dearly...But I personally think she should be the manager. She wsn't even working at the time and went above and beyond. She is the kind of person you want taking care of you..I know for me..I was extreamly stressed and ready to walk out also and she was reassuring and made me feel better. Knowing she actually works there I will return. Otherwise I was ready to not return and tell friends not to also...Thank You for accepting my complaint...and hopefully that young lady "Shalisa" will get to be a manager.

foxygrandma Oct 05, 2012

Why didn't you personally count them. If most of them had a shopping cart, it probably wouldn't have taken 30 customers to make a line going half way to the back of the store, and the people that didn't have carts would have had so few items that it wouldn't take long to check them out. As for the woman with the baby who left crying, there was more going on than just having to wait in line. If she left crying for that reason, she isn't mature enough to have a baby. I can't figure out why people that shop at dollar stores expect extremely good service. I am below the poverty level and I don't set foot in any dollar store.

Juju1946 May 16, 2019

@foxygrandma Some of these stores are very small and it is possible for 30 carts to take up that much space!!

Anonymous Lady Oct 18, 2012

I don't not believe in the word profanity. I believe there would not be words labeled as profanity if society did not label them that way. However, there are still some things that just should not be mentioned or said in a workplace. I also think that any manager that uses the sales floor to yell or even tell employees they are not doing a good job should be fired on the spot. No customer should hear these things. Regardless of whether or not the manager had the employees in the back room or the sales floor, she should have never called her employees worthless. She is the one that hired them so it should be her that is being called worthless. But then again this is just my opinion.

• Ad
    Adavid Oct 31, 2012

I was in the Dollar Tree in Southern Pines, NC on Sunday 10-28-12. There was a man obviously of some upper management position dressing down the staff in front of all us customers in the most derogatory way I have ever witnessed in public. I put back everything I had in my cart and left. This is a new facility, but the staff was mostly familiar from the old building. The store was pretty and clean and well stocked. I can't imagine my boss coming in my store and making such a scene. I would never recommend anyone go to work for such a company that treats employees in this way.

foxygrandma Oct 31, 2012

I have to agree with Tasha. On the other hand what you considered a dressing down, might not be considered that by somebody else. Also if you were only a customer, it isn't any of your business.

• Wh
    WHATtheDevil! Jun 01, 2013

The employees are keeping personal, opened bottles of water in the ice cream freezer at the head of the checkout line! I have photos!!

The Strangers Apr 09, 2018

@WHATtheDevil! Are you *ucking kidding me? If you worked in those stores you would know there is usually no fridge in the back so how do you expect them to keep their drinks cold for 8 and 9 hour shifts? You're the type of person that makes most employees working there hate the clientele. Get a mf life.

• Brenda* Jun 01, 2013

So? How is that 'unsanitary'?

• Do
    Don Tarr Jun 01, 2013

Obviously you never worked as a cashier--they are "chained" to their register for hours. Lighten up!

foxygrandma Jun 01, 2013

The lid is on the bottle. I have heard it is illegal to go around in stores taking pictures. Unless you were getting something out of the freezer, you didn't have any business in there.

justalike0420 Nov 13, 2013

I have been going to the dollar tree for many years and have never had a problem. Went in yesterday afternoon to purchase a few things. Everything went good, the co-workers were nice and helpful but when arrived home, noticed on receipt that I had been charged for multiple items when I hdad just purchased one. As soon as I saw that, I called & was able to talk to an hopeful manager named Shelby. She told me that she wasn't going to be in the next day but she will leave a note (first & last name) letting the other manager know what happened.
    So, I went back to the store & the other manager was present. Told her about what had happened yesterday (not looking too happy to help), continuing the details. Manager started saying that the other manager never told her about the situation but she'll give her a call. After a minute of waiting, manager comes out & says, "she's not answering".
    The reason for my complaint is because I feel like the managers should have better communication skills when incidences occur during previous shifts. I had money tooken off my card that I had no intention on spending & the M.O.D. wasn't as hopefully as I thought she could have been.
    Love this store but very unhappy with last visit...

• Mrs Bean Dec 08, 2018

@justalike0420 Should have just grabbed the remaining items to make up the difference.

justalike0420 Nov 13, 2013

Sherman, texas not sherman, connecticut

Fine Young Aiden Nov 13, 2013

call the cops this is creditcard farud

Bellamie Nov 13, 2013

Why didn't you notice the difference as you were paying. Surely you would have seen that the amount owed was more than what you expected...

Fine Young Aiden Nov 13, 2013

that is because they changed the amount after she paid with the creditcard that is hou creditcard farud works

• La
    Laura BG Jun 29, 2017

@Fine Young Aiden You cannot change a credit card amount after it's been tendered.

• Mrs Bean Dec 08, 2018

@Fine Young Aiden Wtf is farud????

• Mrs Bean Dec 08, 2018

@First Born Triplet Him writing it once is a typo. Him writing it twice is idiocy in it's heydey.

• Mrs Bean Dec 12, 2018

An 8 year old should not be on here. And many adults here complain about non-problems, wanting Waldorf service for soup kitchen prices. It wouldn't surprise me if those folks are forever between jobs and are always getting into scrapes with the law.

Bellamie Nov 13, 2013

That is not what the letter states. It states items were rung up more than once. That would be on the total prior to payment. Therefore that would be something the purchaser would notice when handing over their card.

Fine Young Aiden Nov 13, 2013

Then how come she did not come in to work then if she was innicent.

Bellamie Nov 14, 2013

Because she had the day off? She said she wasn't going to be in... people are entitled to a day off.

• Mk
    MkStItCh Nov 14, 2013

WOW... It is almost as tough to read the comments on the complaint as the complaint itself.
    It is very simple... She had the items rung up, was charged too much and still paid. All she needed to do was go back to the store and make the complaint. Instead, she called and was brushed off by the manager on duty with the statement that the manager was off for the day.
    That said, that's not what the complaint was about.
    She said the attitude and lack of communication was the reason for the complaint.

• Mrs Bean Dec 08, 2018

@MkStItCh I would have just got the items I was charged for to make up the difference and be done with it. It's already paid for.

Bellamie Nov 14, 2013

Yes - BUT the point is, if she was charged too much, she should have noticed at the cash. I know when I go to a dollar store, I have a general idea of how much the items cost. By going back after the fact, they cannot prove that she DIDN'T buy those items and now wants to be refunded for items that she actually purchased but never returned.

justalike0420 Nov 15, 2013

On my end, no transportation. So after getting off from work, i had to walk a few stores down (like a shopping center). Trying to get the important stuff plus keeping an eye out for the bus, yes I should have paid closer attention but who doesn't have a day like that. I wasn't mad about the situation once I seen the receipt. I kindly called talked to one of the managers from the store on that day, she got my information (name) then she kindly told me that she would report this to the manager for tomorrow (because she wasn't going to be in). Agreeing to her, "that's fine, ill come by tomorrow after work, also getting her name). Went by the next day after work, talked to the M.O.D. & she had no idea what I was talking about, she just looked shocked when I told her the other managers name.
    She went into the office, moments later she peeked her head out the door saying, "she's
    not answering(all snooby like), I can't do anything since I don't know what's going on",

• Up
    upskusted Nov 23, 2013

Been a employee of dollar tree for 2+ years and never had any kind of write up. Recently was called in about a customer complaint. Was suspended and told until further investigation. I have been ratting out the 2 employees that are continusley coming back from break smelling of pot and feel that they just want to get rid of me. Was called back the next day and had to sign a final warning saying if another complaint occurs you are fired. So glad that my attorney has agreed to get to the bottom of this so hopefully this kind of treatment will be ceased in the future. Watch out dollar tree.

• Kl
    klosma Apr 21, 2014

I wentIndollar tree on (5th ave ntington wv and one the store diDnt have the
    Two things thaT i went for the store was Empty but the main complaint is the outside of the store is awful there was trash evrrywHere which makes the stoRe look ridiculous something nEedS to happen the manager needs ro clean or they need to make the employEes take pride in the store and the job that pays their bills and supports their family

• Kl
    klosma Apr 21, 2014

This is nasty and awful whos responsible

The Strangers Apr 09, 2018

@klosma Thank the disgusting customers for that.

• Ba
    Barrett Yandell Jun 16, 2014

The Dollar Tree in downtown Sacramento on S Street has been here for at least three years, and never had a policy where you must leave a bag from another store or a backpack at a front counter. I was asked, rather abruptly, to do so today. My problem with this is that this is a highly pedestrian town, and people carry bags from store to store as they walk and do their shopping. No other similar store in the area- Target, Safeway, Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid, Grocery Outlet- have this policy here. Nor does any Dollar Tree I have ever been in. To top it all- everything is a damn DOLLAR! If I were going to steal, it would be an item worth more than a dollar. It is an incredible turnoff for a store selling dollar items, some of which I wouldn't take for free, should have such a c****y policy.

• Ho
    hot store Jul 15, 2014

THE A/C DOESNT WORK AND THEW ONLY FAN THERE IS THE CASHIER AND I ASKED THE CASHIER WHICH WAS NICWE ABOUT IT SAID THEY WERENT GOING TO FIX IT

• Do
    Don Tarr Jul 15, 2014

So don't shop there.

• Re
    redhatterb71 Jul 15, 2014

So what did you do before stores had air conditioning? Where I live it was well into the 60s before a lot of stores had A/C. Back in the day some of the stores had ceiling fans, but a lot of them didn't.

• Mk
    MkStItCh Jul 15, 2014

I work in an automotive shop and the waiting room did not have AC until 2 years ago... I do NOT recall anyone ever complaining about it... Now when it is down they all complain.

• El
    Elizabeth1973 Mar 02, 2015

Actually, you can see the list of winners right at www.dollartreefeedback.com. Bottom of page says: previous winners, click on it and there it is...

• Ti
    TiaBia312 Sep 02, 2015

Why does that list of "weekly" winners stop in June of 2015? And why aren't there 3 winners for each week if 3 people were awarded. This STINKS of SCAM!!!

• Re
    Reviewer29178 Oct 14, 2015

I hated working at the dollartree. they treat their employees. like trash; I wouldn't ever work for them, ever again.. they use people, like toilet paper. once they wipe their butts, they throw you away..My advice, to anyone who applies for them, save your energy, for a place, that doesn't use people, but truly wants you.

• En
    enyeart Nov 30, 2015

I live in Winchester Indiana I visited your Richmond Indiana strore a couple times in last week or so and you have a employee that works there well both times I saw her she look like she was on something or high her name tag said crystal on it I think someone should keep an eye on her . thank you

Mandi.D Jul 24, 2016

The worker's keep over charging me everytime I go. I tell them and most of them aren't very nice when I bring it up to them. I am not making it up.

The Strangers Apr 09, 2018

@Mandi.D LOL. Why would you continue to go to a store who kept overcharging you? [censor].

• De
    Denise Pauling Jul 25, 2016

I buy Crystal Geyser water by the case at Dollar Tree in Hemet, Ca. I went in to shop and was trying to get the cases of water into my cart, which was very heavy. One employee told me he was off work and couldn't help me. He was in line to purchase something. The cashier was the manager of the store, her name is Dineen. She never said a word to me nor did she ask if I needed help. I got the water into my cart, this was my second cart I had to fill. Now with two carts to get out the door I was still not asked if I needed help to my car or out the door. A gentleman that was in line behind me helped with the door. It took me sometime to get the water into my truck which I had to take out of the cases to do. I am very disappointed in the service of the manager and the employee that was off work but still in the store. I am continuously shopping at Dollar Tree and am considering shopping elsewhere because of being disabled I need to shop where there will be help. Please inform the manager that she should do a better job helping others. Thank you

• Mrs Bean Dec 08, 2018

@Denise Pauling Is an off duty personnel hurts himself then company would not pay for the injuries/insurance/Whatever. Why do all you people need cases if plastic water anyway?