Wendy's / spoiled food, or poor employee hygiene!
My husband and I were traveling from DFW airport to SFO airport on 6/29/07. We were traveling out of terminal C. There was a Wendy's restaurant in that same terminal. I ventured to get an egg, bacon, and cheese biscuit before getting on the plane. The plane ride was 4 hours long. Upon arriving to San Francisco to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary we checked into our hotel room, and 2 hours later I began vomiting uncontrollably from Friday until Sunday. Just in time for us to leave to return home. Due to unsanitary conditions at this restaurant my entire weekend anniversary vacation was ruined. This was the only thing I ate on Friday, and I am 99.9% sure it was the cause. I am now out two grand and will never get back my 5 year anniversary. Thanks a lot Wendy's! Perhaps you should encourage all employees, even those at airport chains to wash their hands and properly cook the food.
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendys Restaurant - poor and rude service! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - abysmal franchise in dacula, ga 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service/ health 
- Wendys - baconator 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - ugly customer service experience
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - the employees and how they handle stuff there.