Sears, Roebuck And Company / worst retailer in the country!

Sears Roebuck and Company. Gaithersburg Maryland 20877 I have been a loyal Sears customer for many years. In the last 3 years I have bought A plasma tv, three lawn mowers, two stoves, two refrigerators, 1 microwave, telephones , as well as many articles of clothing and other items. I have paid several thousand dollars for their items. Sears use to be a very reputable organization but I've noticed a drastic decline in the way I personally have been treated. On one refrigerator I bought There were two deliveries of dented merchandise and the drivers got upset because we did not want them. I bought a microwave oven from them about a year ago and could not install it because of personal reasons and they would not honor this item that their lying salesman told me had been tested and was fine. Sure I should have tested it, so much for trusting any of their associates. When calling the manufacturer about the item they said they would repair it for free as a item still under warranty. No problems at all when talking to the manufacturer but when dealing with the idiot Sears associates all I got was a bunch of crap of what I did wrong as the customer. Perhaps it did not help that their associates speak broken English and just don't understand about customer loyalty on this country nor their products. As a matter of fact I was not even talking to the one associate and he decided to barge in on my conversation. I must admit that when I called the supervisor the supervisor was helpful and curious but still the burden of getting it fixed was placed on me on this item that I was assured by Sears Associates that was Ok. The jest of this ordeal is that SEARS has lost a very loyal customer and I will never frequent their stores and I will tell everyone I know about Sears. I have been reading about Sears problems financially and see why they are having them. They use to be the BEST retailer in the country and now they are the worst. Sears, I see your fate as being the same as Montgomery Ward, Hechingers, The Hecht Company, and others that just don't give a damn about the consumer and you too will be a thing of the past.

Comments

• Ju
      8th of Dec, 2011
    Sears, Roebuck And Company - REPAIRMAN
    SEARS SERVICE AND REPAIR
    Windsor
    North Carolina

THE REPAIRMAN CAME OUT TO REPAIR MY WINDOW UNIT AND HE ALSO HARASSED ME. THIS IS MY E-MAIL. 112levone@centurylink.net