Sears Home Central — poor customer service!
Do not use Sears Home Central for any home repair work. I contracted with them for an air conditioner in June. The unit was installed after the promised time on the contract which is not actually the complaint.
They promised to obtain the necessary permits which was never done. My uncle had the same problem with them when he had a furnace installed. It has been 6 months and we still are without a permit. We have contacted the Better Business Bureau and they do not seem to care about that either. They have done nothing to solve this problem and we do not have the necessary information to complete the permits. I didn't think this was that hard of a problem to solve.
More Sears Home Central Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund