Sears — Master protection agreement - impossible to speak to a human
I've had a Master Protection Agreement for 4 years, never had this horrible of a customer service experience. My dishwasher is no longer heating the water or cleaning the dishes. Have had 3 technicians fail to identify or fix the problem. Time to escalate.
I was told to call the benefits administration team at [protected] to discuss a replacement unit. I have called the number over 4 times, on hold for over an hour each time. Endless hold music, and no one ever answers. I gave up.
I can only connect through the online chat feature, but each time the customer rep tells me to call the number, they cannot help, etc. And to add insult to injury, they tell me they are "escalating the status" of my complaint which means "someone will definitely call you within 24-48 hours." that's happened twice already with no call. I'm currently on hold for 55 minutes and counting... I'm skeptical but if you can help... Please do.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund