Menu
Guess
reviews & complaints

Guess
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

176 complaints
11 resolved 165 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Guess. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
12:23 pm EDT

Guess - I’m complaining about the manager and other worker

I went with my family to buy clothes and the manager made us feel uncomfortable just watching us the whole time the cashier was the one helping us out checking in the system if we had the size we where looking for,we spent 360 dollars between all of us and I think the manager should be the person showing the example by dressing property she was wearing a short that her [censored] was showing

R
8:06 am EDT

Guess - Guess handbag

Hello

I have bought guess purse from dubai on 30th may 2022, I stay in delhi ,I came back to my home on 31st may when i opened this purse packet i found so many scratches on guess purse buckle as if they have given me old purse i have spent 10,090 rs in indian rupees on this purse this is very wrong what to do now what the solution for this ?

Im sending u purse pics and payment details pics as follow :-

8:45 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is Symon william, I have already sent an email to an email address given to me at the store but wanted to make sure that it was sent again incase I do not hear from anyone. I was in the o2 store in London England at approximately (15.43). I saw a pair of black trousers which I liked and wanted to try on and went into the changing room. While I wa...

9:21 pm EDT

Guess - Watching me in to the point I felt uncomfortable and left

I went into your store for Mother's Day. But my mom was on her way. For 20 minutes I felt workers staring at me. They followed me around the store. I felt them staring. I caught them looking at me at the side of their eyes. The manager stood by the exit and was watching me even when I I tried to look at purse at the front before I was leaving. A white family came in and not one of them was harrassed. My Mom eventually came to the store. And we waited for anyone to help me. My mom said everyone walked passed her to help the 1 white family. My mother was so humiliated on Mother's Day. I just wanted to buy her a purse for mother's Day. And now I have to take legal action.

Desired outcome: I want your manager fired. And two workers.

Guess - On lIne Order

I placed an order in February. A dress that came in the wrong color. I ordered Blue i have Pink. Three times i was told i would recieve a call tag with my Blue dress i have ordered. Never came! I went to Florida where i wanted the dress for my business meeting. I wanted to retur n the dress 2 locations CLOSED. They told me on the phone to bring it to Ellingtomn MAll Guess, I did that they would not take it. So on the phone for an hour and a half they were now sending a call tag 3 times i never recived. So i went to my other business meeting in West Palm and went to a REAL Guess store and on the phone and it EXPIRED and they said i would revieve a email for return. LMAO Again never recieved. aFTER THAT I CALLED ONM MY 2 DAY BEFORE FLYING OUT AND AGAIN A CALL TAG WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ISSUED NEEVER RECIEVED! I want my refud and some that has half a brain to cantact me!

Desired outcome: i want a refund asap

Update by [email protected]
May 07, 2022 7:07 pm EDT

Frustrating to no end

V
3:46 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased 2 ladies purse of guess. I used them rarely. So called leather has ripped off both the purses

10:58 am EDT

Guess - Hand bag 👜

I bought this Guess bag 194 SG751219 F-60 in Dec 2019. There came pandemic n the bag was kept because all were at lock down. When I'm able to use the bag in 24th March for a wedding I was so devastated. The was peeling off. What's the problem? A branded bag should be good n lasting... Why is it peeling? Please help to solve this .

Stella Benjamine

Desired outcome: Please refund or replace the bag.

P
12:14 pm EDT

Guess - Guess Purse

I bought a purse at a Guess store in Loulé, Portugal in September 2021. After 4 months the leather was scaling. I returned it and waited for over 2 months for a generic reply (unsigned and undated). The reply confirmed that this is the normal wear and tear of the product and even though it is within the guarantee period, it cannot be substituted. Seriously? I thought GUESS was a quality product, not something one can buy at any corner shop!

Desired outcome: Substitution of the product.

A
6:04 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Leather of jacket is completely rotten. Didnt expect this from a renowned brand. Its really bad to see product used just once and it got rotten.

Y
6:45 am EST

Guess - Orders

Hello there! I order from Guess.co.uk a Bag. Was around 44 pounds + extra 16 pounds to delivery to my address next day (was 8th of this month, when I made the order) and supposed to be at home Saturday or Sunday, nothing coming in this days. I text the company they said : The man who delivered cant come this days and your order is coming back in Italy and when the order comes back we will send your money back. Ok that is fine, sometimes things like that happen, but yesterday my room mate text me I got order from guess, and guess what?!? Its my order, late with almost 3 weeks, my 16 pounds extra for delivery?!? I text them, nothing at the moment... I am not happy from this situation

7:08 am EST

Guess - handbag order

hi. i ordered a handbag on 14th January 2021 with amount of 49.5 pounds. the order no. was #GE00642418. I received the confirmation mail and my order was shipped on 15 January. but the tracking number provided to me was invalid. On 20th of January the amount was credited in m account. on the next day same amount was debited from my account and now the order history shows no orders placed.

Desired outcome: I have not received any reply from the company

6:05 pm EST

Guess - Online shopping

Hello, I made a purchase with guess and still haven't received it. The tracking that was given to me is not working. I just want to get back my money!

Desired outcome: Refund

6:35 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Guess - refund details order: #geu181860339277 date created january 26, 2020 return registration [protected] qty 3 status pending

Hi Guess,

I sent and created a return package on 27 January and I still haven't been refunded with my money. It's impossible to contact you by phone and the only valid number you provide is extremly expensive and I'm not even able to dial it from my phone.

I have emailed you a couple of times and have had no response.
This kind of service is unacceptable! Your return page just says pending all the time, so it's impossible to know what the status of return really is.

N
1:28 pm EST

Guess - geu028657332515

Hi i returned an item that I bought on line on 14/1/20 I spoke to someone regarding this the other week and was told I would get an email when they had received this it's now 3/2/20 and I still haven't had any email or refund, I've emailed twice now but had no response from that, just tried phoning again only to be on hold then cut off this is so frustrating for myself as I'm in the United Kingdom and making phone calls to Italy is costing me money!I would appreciate it if you could look in to this mattter for me ASAP and email me [protected]@yahoo.co.uk to give me an update thankyou regards Nicola, pls find attached the email I received after the first phone call was made and the item that's still saying pending

C
1:08 pm EST

Guess - purse

I went the Bay Ville D'Anjou.
Explain situation and they say. You should contact
Guess Co. because your bill is over 3months old.
We can't exchange your purse.
This is not the first time that the handles of purse tape comes out. I love your design of your purses. But the handle are very way to damege
What can you do? Please help me!
I have couple of your purses always the same problems! Attached a picture

1:46 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a black Guess handbag 4 months ago which I alternate using with a brown Guess handbag bought at the same time. The rubber stripping that seals the sewing on one strap on the black bag has worn and now the seam is shredding and the rubber is stripping off. Please see attached picture. I have never purchased a Guess handbag before but I can say it...

E
2:14 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Guess, I've ordered a pair of shoes online at www.guess.eu, as follows: Order date -10/22/2019 Order Total - EUR 159.00 Order details -#GEU181319946339 OVILA LEATHER AND SUEDE ANKLE BOOT BLACK / Size: 36 / Qty: 1 Item Shipped 10/24/2019 I've opened a ticket for a return. Details as follows: Date Created -October 30, 2019 Return Registration...

K
9:37 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good Day Sir This will be last time buying anything from guess unfortunately, My wife was buying bag from city center branch on 28 of November so she found an offer and bought 2 bags so that women on store told her you can visit us anytime if you want to exchange it so i came today to exchange one of 2 bags ( AS SHE SAID ) they refused and told me it...

J
3:30 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a black bag from Namshi application which provides a lot of your products after I used the golden hand get rusty !!! How could this be ? I paid a lot of money for it and I went to guess store in Egypt/Cairo / Cairo festival city branch They told me it's not from this branch and you didn't buy it from Cairo so we can't help you I think I'm not...

A
6:32 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I can't believe that an international company like guess treat the customer so bad... my husband order a dress as a surprise for me and is the worst surprise ever because of guess store. Two weeks ago he order a dress I saw on the mall in Dubai he make it on line as surprise the delivery took more than 2 weeks finally arrive to Dubai first I don't...

Guess contacts

Phone numbers

1877 444 8377 1800 048 377 More phone numbers

Website

www.guess.com

Most discussed Guess complaints

On lIne Order
(opinions to this review)