Having problems with Guess?

Guess Customer Service Contacts

1877 444 8377 (USA and Canada)
1800 048 377 (Australia)
800 483 7387 (Switzerland & Europe)
+82 15 221 077 (South Korea)
1444 South Alameda Street
Los Angeles, California
Guess Europe
Strada Regina, 44, 6934 Bioggio, Switzerland

China
18F, no 288, Nanjing Rd. (W), HuangPu District, Shanghai, PRC

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Guess Customer Service. Initial Guess complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Guess above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Guess. Discuss the issues you have had with Guess and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Guess Complaints & Reviews

GuessOrders

Hello there! I order from Guess.co.uk a Bag. Was around 44 pounds + extra 16 pounds to delivery to my address next day ( was 8th of this month, when I made the order ) and supposed to be at home Saturday or Sunday, nothing coming in this days. I text the company they said : The man who delivered cant come this days and your order is coming back in Italy and when the order comes back we will send your money back. Ok that is fine, sometimes things like that happen, but yesterday my room mate text me I got order from guess, and guess what?!? Its my order, late with almost 3 weeks, my 16 pounds extra for delivery ?!? I text them, nothing at the moment ... I am not happy from this situation

Guesshandbag order

hi. i ordered a handbag on 14th January 2021 with amount of 49.5 pounds. the order no. was #GE00642418. I received the confirmation mail and my order was shipped on 15 January. but the tracking number provided to me was invalid. On 20th of January the amount was credited in m account. on the next day same amount was debited from my account and now the order history shows no orders placed.

GuessOnline shopping

Hello, I made a purchase with guess and still haven't received it. The tracking that was given to me is not working. I just want to get back my money!

Online shopping

Guessrefund details order: #geu181860339277 date created january 26, 2020 return registration [protected] qty 3 status pending

Hi Guess,

I sent and created a return package on 27 January and I still haven't been refunded with my money. It's impossible to contact you by phone and the only valid number you provide is extremly expensive and I'm not even able to dial it from my phone.

I have emailed you a couple of times and have had no response.
        This kind of service is unacceptable! Your return page just says pending all the time, so it's impossible to know what the status of return really is.

Guessgeu028657332515

Hi i returned an item that I bought on line on 14/1/20 I spoke to someone regarding this the other week and was told I would get an email when they had received this it's now 3/2/20 and I still haven't had any email or refund, I've emailed twice now but had no response from that, just tried phoning again only to be on hold then cut off this is so frustrating for myself as I'm in the United Kingdom and making phone calls to Italy is costing me money!I would appreciate it if you could look in to this mattter for me ASAP and email me [protected]@yahoo.co.uk to give me an update thankyou regards Nicola, pls find attached the email I received after the first phone call was made and the item that's still saying pending

geu028657332515
          geu028657332515

Guesspurse

I went the Bay Ville D'Anjou.
            Explain situation and they say. You should contact
            Guess Co. because your bill is over 3months old.
            We can't exchange your purse.
            This is not the first time that the handles of purse tape comes out. I love your design of your purses. But the handle are very way to damege
            What can you do? Please help me!
            I have couple of your purses always the same problems! Attached a picture

Dec 24, 2019

Guess — guess handbag

I bought a black Guess handbag 4 months ago which I alternate using with a brown Guess handbag bought at the...

Dec 14, 2019

Guess — online return

Dear Guess, I've ordered a pair of shoes online at www.guess.eu, as follows: Order date -10/22/2019 Order...

Dec 03, 2019

Guess — bags

Good Day Sir This will be last time buying anything from guess unfortunately, My wife was buying bag from...

Oct 22, 2019

Guess — bag / rounded black bag

I bought a black bag from Namshi application which provides a lot of your products after I used the golden...

Oct 13, 2019

Guess — dress

I can't believe that an international company like guess treat the customer so bad... my husband order a...

Guessshoes

Hello. I order shoes, but I didn't get it. The Guess company said to me but driver delivery in another address and I am very upset about it. I ask the guess company give my money back and the guess company just ignore me with that and keep telling me but the driver delivery in another address. It was signed by my name and surname. But just tell me how it possible someone signed by my name and surname ? The driver should ask for ID not give the item to everyone. It's not my fault. I really don't need waste my time and look for a month where driver delivered my item and I went to the house, which the guess company said was delivered but over there people said to me buy don't get any delivery by my name and surname.

shoes
              shoes

Guesshandbag quality

Hi, I purchased a guess handbag from Florida mall Orlando USA. I bought the bag in MAY 2019. I didn't keep the receipt I was happy with the bag at the time. Iv had the bag less then 6 months and it has already started fray on the Handel and fall apart. I'm really disappointed with the quality of your bags, for a brand I really loved this bag has let me down. I'd like to know what can be done about this.
                Shannon Denby

[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Guess Clothing Honoluluwhite guess jacket

I purchased 2 Guess jackets while in Hawaii last year & you may think that in that time i would of worn the jacket a lot thats not the case as it was summer here when i returned so only had this winter to wear it & as i dont go out much i wore it on saturday night for second time.

Plus given its white i tend to be overly careful on where i where things hat are white out. Yes I'm very careful with all my clothes .
                  I was shocked & so embarrassed when a work employee pointed out the sleeve on the jacket & then in numerous other places on back of shoulders where it was dropping off everywhere .

I expect this to happen with a cheap $10 jacket but not one that cost me more then $100 Aus.
                  I wish to be refunded for the price of this jacket as you can see the jacket in great condition everywhere else.

• En
                      engie safwat Nov 05, 2019

I brought a Guess cross bag from Guess store in UAE, unfortunately the skin peeled off, although i take care of it and only used it few times, I hope I could replace it with a new one.

• In
                      Inga Motornova Oct 21, 2019

Date 10.10.2019
                      Order #GEU280067608329
                      I paid an extra £ 16 for 24-48h delivery, but received the ordered item only after 3 days. 14.10.2019 If I pay extra money for fast delivery I want to get my order on time! It is a deception of the people.
                      I would like to get a refund for "express delivery" which I did not receive.

• He
                      hendbayoumi Sep 07, 2019

13/8/2019
                      [protected]
                      Repeat the deduction of the amount of the visa
                      city stars branch

Guessguess

I bought these Guess slippers for my mother. She slipped and broke her ankle. And now she had a broken ankle and has a fracture. After a couple of days she had a stroke due to poor circulation. She's now in ICU and she might be needing a surgery. I'm just wondering why you sell these products. The whole family is devastated and I felt that it was my fault for buying these flip flops for my mother. Hope you get in touch and I'll speak to a lawyer about this.

guess
                    guess

• Updated by Jmo1522 · Sep 04, 2019

I bought these flip flops for my mother and she slipped and broke her ankle. She's nursing a fracture. And due to poor circulation she had a stroke. She's in ICU right now and probably needs a surgery. I bought these flip flops because obviously it's Guess and I was confident that it's a good quality but as soon as she stepped them on the floor she slipped and couldn't get off the floor. So we called an ambulance.

• Updated by Jmo1522 · Sep 04, 2019

Flip flops were too slippery. I bought them for my mother and the moment she stepped them on the floor she slipped and broke her ankle. These are dangerous slippers. My mother is in ICU now due to stroke and because it started with her fractured ankle. I bought them in confidence that they're from Guess so it must be a good quality. I felt awful for giving them as a gift and my mother is in ICU and suffered from stroke. So I am complaining about these Guess flip flops.

Guessguess quilted silver toned wallet

I bought this silver toned quilted beautiful wallet in Aug 2017 and by 2018 july the color of the silver quilted wallet changed to some what silver copper ( patch in some areas) and by 2019 it's a different color . It's sad to see such low quality for products from Guess. I use guess products a lot due to the quality. Unfortunately this product turned out to be a disaster. Hence decided to write. Though I was thinking of sending a note for long but just ignored due to time constrains but decided to send this note now. Hope to see some action

guess quilted silver toned wallet

GuessBags

I bought a bag online and I recieved it on the 21st 22nd August I was out shopping on the 23rd and the zip came off in my hand the metal had come away, I sent it back later that day packaged it up, but they are saying i should of took a picture first and then it gets dealt with, it was brand new so anyone would send it back, I'm not happy that they don't get back to me I am now owed 39.50 I was really happy with the bag till this happened my name is Gaynor kirkham my number is [protected] I have my proof of posting reciept please I hope you can help than you
                        Regards
                        Gaynor kirkham

Guessonline order

Hi !
                          I ordered a bracelet from Guess a few hours ago. I needed the bracelet for a specific date and that date changes after I ordered so I need the bracelet faster which means Id have to change standard shipping with express shipping. I checked the website and it ways that whilst the product is pending I can cancel it and re order with the new details but I'd have to do it via customer service. The customer service is pretty much non existent ! Live chat is unavailable and the number provided is for Milan whilst the website I'm using is for UK . So UK doesn't have a customer service number. Then how do u want me to cancel my order ? I'd like to talk to a manager about this issue. And hopefully you can sort this out . I've seen many complaints about customer service and it is indeed a very bad one. This makes me scared to order from Guess again because I don't want to have to go through the same stress.

Guesssunglasses

I'm just emailing a complaint in how disappointed I am with the sunglasses I bought in New York in January. I cannot find the receipt therefore I can't return but the product it self just isn't what I expected from Guess, the rubber black arm at side is not even on properly it keeps getting stuck in my hair, I've only wear them twice I loved them when I bought them to look at but I can't even put them on me so sore to wear, I have several cheaper pairs and these have got to be the worst I have bought by far.

Guesscustomer service

I bought a Guess handbag and paid $90 for the bag from Guess outlet store. But cashier gave me handbag without putting it in the bag. She said they ran out of the bag. It looked so cheap to me and never happened before.
                              I wanted to return it back but I really needed it so had to keep it. She didn't even bother to say sorry about it. What a customer service.