Guess Inc.

Strada Regina, 44, 6934 Bioggio, Switzerland

China
18F, no 288, Nanjing Rd. (W), HuangPu District, Shanghai, PRC

Complaints & Reviews

refund details order: #geu181860339277 date created january 26, 2020 return registration [protected] qty 3 status pending

Hi Guess,

I sent and created a return package on 27 January and I still haven't been refunded with my money. It's impossible to contact you by phone and the only valid number you provide is extremly expensive and I'm not even able to dial it from my phone.

I have emailed you a couple of times and have had no response.
This kind of service is unacceptable! Your return page just says pending all the time, so it's impossible to know what the status of return really is.

geu028657332515

Hi i returned an item that I bought on line on 14/1/20 I spoke to someone regarding this the other week and was told I would get an email when they had received this it's now 3/2/20 and I still haven't had any email or refund, I've emailed twice now but had no response from that, just tried phoning again only to be on hold then cut off this is so frustrating for myself as I'm in the United Kingdom and making phone calls to Italy is costing me money!I would appreciate it if you could look in to this mattter for me ASAP and email me [protected]@yahoo.co.uk to give me an update thankyou regards Nicola, pls find attached the email I received after the first phone call was made and the item that's still saying pending

purse

I went the Bay Ville D'Anjou.
Explain situation and they say. You should contact
Guess Co. because your bill is over 3months old.
We can't exchange your purse.
This is not the first time that the handles of purse tape comes out. I love your design of your purses. But the handle are very way to damege
What can you do? Please help me!
I have couple of your purses always the same problems! Attached a picture

guess handbag

I bought a black Guess handbag 4 months ago which I alternate using with a brown Guess handbag bought at the...

online return

Dear Guess,
I've ordered a pair of shoes online at www.guess.eu, as follows:
Order date -10/22/2019
Order Total - EUR 159.00
Order details -#GEU181319946339
OVILA LEATHER AND SUEDE ANKLE BOOT BLACK / Size: 36 / Qty: 1
Item Shipped 10/24/2019
I've opened a ticket for a return. Details as follows:
Date Created -October 30, 2019
Return Registration -[protected]
Return By -April 26, 2020
Status -Pending
As after a month, the status is still pending, I've sent an email questioning about the case.
Miss Elena Z. from GUESS Customer Service /www.guess.eu answered:
Dear Mrs. Dias,
thank you for contacting GUESS.
Regarding your request, I kindly inform you that you have made the return authorization by yourself. No return label has been sent as the return processed that you made was not correct: when you tried to register the return by yourself, you pressed the box that ensured that you did not need the label. For next purchases, I kindly ask you not to click the box, so that the free return label will be created without any issue.
If you have already made the return by using another label not belonging to us, I kindly ask you to provide us the postal receipt of it as we are unable to track your return parcel. Be informed that if any inconvenience might occur, GUESS does not take responsibility as the label does not belong to us. We remain at your disposal for any further information..

Having this information, I've sent already 3 emails informing that I didn't return the goods and requesting the labels to be able to return the shoes properly. No more answers from Guess.I'm writing to you because I feel I'm being tricked and this kind of behaviour should never be acceptable from a company like Guess - Leaving the Customers without any responses.
Note that if the customer care/service is good, you might not have the need to advise "avoid using CAPS letters.
Please see the attachment.

online return

bags

Good Day Sir This will be last time buying anything from guess unfortunately, My wife was buying bag from...

bag / rounded black bag

I bought a black bag from Namshi application which provides a lot of your products after I used the golden...

dress

I can't believe that an international company like guess treat the customer so bad... my husband order a...

shoes

Hello. I order shoes, but I didn't get it. The Guess company said to me but driver delivery in another address and I am very upset about it. I ask the guess company give my money back and the guess company just ignore me with that and keep telling me but the driver delivery in another address. It was signed by my name and surname. But just tell me how it possible someone signed by my name and surname ? The driver should ask for ID not give the item to everyone. It's not my fault. I really don't need waste my time and look for a month where driver delivered my item and I went to the house, which the guess company said was delivered but over there people said to me buy don't get any delivery by my name and surname.

handbag quality

Hi, I purchased a guess handbag from Florida mall Orlando USA. I bought the bag in MAY 2019. I didn't keep the receipt I was happy with the bag at the time. Iv had the bag less then 6 months and it has already started fray on the Handel and fall apart. I'm really disappointed with the quality of your bags, for a brand I really loved this bag has let me down. I'd like to know what can be done about this.
Shannon Denby

[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

white guess jacket

I purchased 2 Guess jackets while in Hawaii last year & you may think that in that time i would of worn the jacket a lot thats not the case as it was summer here when i returned so only had this winter to wear it & as i dont go out much i wore it on saturday night for second time.

Plus given its white i tend to be overly careful on where i where things hat are white out. Yes I'm very careful with all my clothes .
I was shocked & so embarrassed when a work employee pointed out the sleeve on the jacket & then in numerous other places on back of shoulders where it was dropping off everywhere .

I expect this to happen with a cheap $10 jacket but not one that cost me more then $100 Aus.
I wish to be refunded for the price of this jacket as you can see the jacket in great condition everywhere else.

• He
    hendbayoumi Sep 07, 2019

13/8/2019
    Repeat the deduction of the amount of the visa
    city stars branch

• In
    Inga Motornova Oct 21, 2019

Date 10.10.2019
    Order #GEU280067608329
    I paid an extra £ 16 for 24-48h delivery, but received the ordered item only after 3 days. 14.10.2019 If I pay extra money for fast delivery I want to get my order on time! It is a deception of the people.
    I would like to get a refund for "express delivery" which I did not receive.

• En
    engie safwat Nov 05, 2019

I brought a Guess cross bag from Guess store in UAE, unfortunately the skin peeled off, although i take care of it and only used it few times, I hope I could replace it with a new one.

guess

I bought these Guess slippers for my mother. She slipped and broke her ankle. And now she had a broken ankle and has a fracture. After a couple of days she had a stroke due to poor circulation. She's now in ICU and she might be needing a surgery. I'm just wondering why you sell these products. The whole family is devastated and I felt that it was my fault for buying these flip flops for my mother. Hope you get in touch and I'll speak to a lawyer about this.

• Updated by Jmo1522 · Sep 04, 2019

I bought these flip flops for my mother and she slipped and broke her ankle. She's nursing a fracture. And due to poor circulation she had a stroke. She's in ICU right now and probably needs a surgery. I bought these flip flops because obviously it's Guess and I was confident that it's a good quality but as soon as she stepped them on the floor she slipped and couldn't get off the floor. So we called an ambulance.

• Updated by Jmo1522 · Sep 04, 2019

Flip flops were too slippery. I bought them for my mother and the moment she stepped them on the floor she slipped and broke her ankle. These are dangerous slippers. My mother is in ICU now due to stroke and because it started with her fractured ankle. I bought them in confidence that they're from Guess so it must be a good quality. I felt awful for giving them as a gift and my mother is in ICU and suffered from stroke. So I am complaining about these Guess flip flops.

guess quilted silver toned wallet

I bought this silver toned quilted beautiful wallet in Aug 2017 and by 2018 july the color of the silver quilted wallet changed to some what silver copper ( patch in some areas) and by 2019 it's a different color . It's sad to see such low quality for products from Guess. I use guess products a lot due to the quality. Unfortunately this product turned out to be a disaster. Hence decided to write. Though I was thinking of sending a note for long but just ignored due to time constrains but decided to send this note now. Hope to see some action

guess quilted silver toned wallet

Bags

I bought a bag online and I recieved it on the 21st 22nd August I was out shopping on the 23rd and the zip came off in my hand the metal had come away, I sent it back later that day packaged it up, but they are saying i should of took a picture first and then it gets dealt with, it was brand new so anyone would send it back, I'm not happy that they don't get back to me I am now owed 39.50 I was really happy with the bag till this happened my name is Gaynor kirkham my number is [protected] I have my proof of posting reciept please I hope you can help than you
Regards
Gaynor kirkham

online order

Hi !
I ordered a bracelet from Guess a few hours ago. I needed the bracelet for a specific date and that date changes after I ordered so I need the bracelet faster which means Id have to change standard shipping with express shipping. I checked the website and it ways that whilst the product is pending I can cancel it and re order with the new details but I'd have to do it via customer service. The customer service is pretty much non existent ! Live chat is unavailable and the number provided is for Milan whilst the website I'm using is for UK . So UK doesn't have a customer service number. Then how do u want me to cancel my order ? I'd like to talk to a manager about this issue. And hopefully you can sort this out . I've seen many complaints about customer service and it is indeed a very bad one. This makes me scared to order from Guess again because I don't want to have to go through the same stress.

sunglasses

I'm just emailing a complaint in how disappointed I am with the sunglasses I bought in New York in January. I cannot find the receipt therefore I can't return but the product it self just isn't what I expected from Guess, the rubber black arm at side is not even on properly it keeps getting stuck in my hair, I've only wear them twice I loved them when I bought them to look at but I can't even put them on me so sore to wear, I have several cheaper pairs and these have got to be the worst I have bought by far.

customer service

I bought a Guess handbag and paid $90 for the bag from Guess outlet store. But cashier gave me handbag without putting it in the bag. She said they ran out of the bag. It looked so cheap to me and never happened before.
I wanted to return it back but I really needed it so had to keep it. She didn't even bother to say sorry about it. What a customer service.

watch

We bought a geuss watch. After a few years the enamel of the watch is coming off. I believe for a good original quality geuss watch this is not acceptable. Do you perhaps feel this is acceptable. I have photos supporting my complaint. I do believe a cheaper version wpuld be acceptable how ever this is brought from an American swiss shop in menlyn south africa. I hope you could assist me with this complaint. Jaco. [protected]@gmail.com

bag

I bought a bag for my wife dated in February 2019 as a anniversary gift, and after only four months the bag began to peel off as per the attached photos,
We returned to the store with the reset and the seller told us that he will send an email to the factory, after one week he told us by phone that we cannot change the bag and he will try to fix it,
We refused this way and need to take the correct way to solve our complaint.

product complaint

my wife is a frequent shopper at guess stores she has purchased many guess items over the years such as bags, watches, jeans, tops, shoes jackets and never has never had a problem until now all her items are in boxes or covered over
last night we went out for dinner my wife decided to wear this item MUCH TO HER SURPRISE this is what she found one off her jackets in terrible condition she spends good money on clothing would not expect this to happening to a guess item
kind regards
matthew r bastian

[protected]@hotmail.com
unit 1/1792 albany hwy kenwick
perth wa 6107

a keychain i’m buying

I know this may not seem like a huge deal but to me as a customer buying your product I'd appreciate a lot nicer emails then the one I reserved today, I have a keychain held in my bag rn cause I haven't got my paycheck yet and I reserve an email saying " you've left something in your cart just because they're in your bag doesn't mean they're on hold, complete your order. Extremely rude in my opinion.

Pocketbook

Hi have a beautiful Guess pocketbook. Its Rose Gold Metallic. I only used it a short time and the straps.. (one worse than the other) starting flaking. It looks terrible and i really can't use my bag any longer. The entire bag is in perfect condition except for this problem. Please help me out.. i love my pocketbook and i love Guess clothing and accessories

Hi,

A couple of years ago I got a Guess purse from Dubai, and left it in its box in my closet as I had no use of it then.

To my surprise, I opened the box a week ago and I found the leather in flaky condition. When I tried to get it out of it box, it was literally dissolving in my hands.

Is this an expected Guess product attitude, knowing that I kept it exactly in the conditions received from the Guess Shop?

Regards,
Rawda Yousri

2 necklaces

I bought 2 necklaces and 2 pair of earrings at of the jfk shop in new york airport in may 2019.I have worn both necklaces twice. There is a stone missing out of one of them. The other one is tarnished. I have bought jewellery from guess before and nothing like this has ever happened before. The necklaces were not cheap. I have worn the earrings quite a few times the earrings are fine

I am complaining about a shoe

I purchased my guess shoe from citycenter shop Alexandria Egypt and I wore it only 3 times.. to my surprise this happened on my 3rd time all torn and marked black color all over my foot ..
i am so disappointed as i loved Guess so much and its my first time to experience something like this i have guess bags cloth shoes .. but this was my shock

Annie Tutungian

customer service

I've made purchase the other day in UK, if you spend £180 you will get free gift bag. 4 days later they've send me email one of items is not available so my purchase is £150, after kindly asking them to add something else or just cancel whole order, they've refused to do so and also did not wanted to send me gift bag.
A month ago, I've bought a pibk backpack from them, after just a week one part fell off I've asked them to replace it or refund me, they didn't as they kept asking for picture before and after, how am I supposed to have pic before if it's broken already? Never resolved any problems.

product and service from customer care team

Hi I purchased a black Guess handbag in Australia approx 3 yrs ago which I have cherished and used only for special occasions
It's still in perfect condition but sadly the material on the handles have actually started flaking and falling off. I got in touch with customer care in Australia to see if they could fix it for me but despite sending pictures showing the perfect condition of the bag and the tragic condition of the handles in comparison I was very rudely told by "Cristelle" that there's nothing that could be done about it. I asked her if I could have this case escalated as it does not make sense to me that such a reputable company such as yours would not care that their products May have defects and that they don't care that loyal customers are unhappy with their after sale customer care. She basically said sorry but we can't help you. This is just not acceptable from your team. I have been buying Guess products for many years and have never complained about your products and I am so disappointed with the response I got when I did question why the handles have disintegrated when everything else is still perfect.
Regards
Shandi Parker

product and service from customer care team

bad product but the customer service is worse

2 months ago i bought a bag the material start peeling off. After lots of emails i could send it back for this i got a code to buy online something new but only in their online shop. After long searching i found a wallet of 59 euro the bag was 60 euro as i bought this on sale. I put this in the basket but i stayed in the basket. Again email after email. Again i had to send pictures now of the online purchase. Then i got a mail my purchase has to be more the 60 euro otherwise it doesnt work rediculous! I want my money back very bad service never buy there again unbelievable how they treat someone

handbag

have a guess bag brought from Chandigarh from an exclusive showroom... But i am greatly dissapointed as d leatther at d edging started peeling nd now d front portion from where we snap d bag d edges strted to come out resulting in making d bag useless... I never expected such poor quality and fabrication of d bag... Even mediocre companies selling dere bags within 5000 give better qualty nd hav a proper channel thru which they sort out their customers grieviances...i have Just used the bag twice or thrice and this suddenly happened..whats the purpose of buying such expensive bag when you can't even use it for more thn 4 times..
I am extremely upset wid d product and its quality...

carmel t-strap sandles

I purchased the carmel t-strap sandles in black a few weeks ago and when I was walking yesterday 5/1/19, the strap came apart and I fell on the sidewalk. The style numer is gfcarmelas. I'm very upset because I just purchased these sandles and they tore already. I love Guess and have made several purchases in the past because of the quality. I would like a replacemt pair or a refund. My phone number is [protected]

still have not received my refund

I still have not received my refund in almost a month now for my order. every time I all I keep getting the run around by customer service. they keep telling me it still has not been processed by the guess warehouse and refused to let me talk to a manager or give me the corporate office phone number . I am very disappointed in the service I have been given by the company. I should not have to wait a month for a refund. if Houston had a local guess store I would have taken it in to the store. now I see why all the Houston stores closed down...horrible customer service

guess bag for $350

my name is Muna El Cherid and I am residing and working in Singapore at an International School. My daughters, who live in Cologne, and I, we are big fan of Guess and very often buy Guess clothes and bags.

For the first time I have been very disappointed when I bought this handbag (see attachment) at BUGIS JUNCTION in Singapore, which was quite costly around 350 S$, and realized just after using it a couple of times that it started to fall apart and like disintegrate. Literally I have never seen something like that. I went to the store and showed it to the saleswoman and she asked to report it to you.
I have always so much trusted Guess that I did not keep the receipt.

I would like you to look at the matter and compensate me for this big loss.

Thanks and best regards
Muna El Cherid

mismatched shoes

On 9/19/18 I purchase a pair of shoes on the paramus mall one shoes was size 8 and the other size 10 one is bigger than other I went couple of times to exchange the shoes, every time I used to go one of the employee used to said to me the manager wasn't there to come back, I wen couple of times, finally I find the manager I show her the shoes and also I give her copy of my credit card charge, I explain the shoes was for my sister and I find out two weeks later I bought them that these shoes don't match the size they are different I will like to see if anybody return a similar problem, she said sorry I cant not help you, I even have the shoes with the original box she didn't care, this is the reason why im writing and sending to you this complain with pictures attached, because im not going to used this shoes, I want my money back, I wait to long for this people at the store to make me come back I was back an for, I waist my time even to ask my credit card for help, it pass the time limit for the cc. I hope you could get a solution to this problem. If you neeed any additional documentation please feel free to contact me at [protected].
Thank you for you attention on this matter
Dalva vega

guess bags

I purchased 3 guess bags in last few years and to my surprise all of them are in bad shape.
I kept it very nicely under cupboard and when i opened it after few months they wer all tornfrom evrywhere.
I was shovked too see the condition of the bags which were hardly used by me.
It was very dissappointing from a big brand like yoi to delievr such a bad quality product.
I can send you the picture of the bags of you want or give me the contact details of your CEO so that i can show him the picture.
Thanks
Kanika ghai

guess bags

customer service lies on your website

So order a pair of boots 31stjan at 12.03 am paid for express delivery stated will be with me by the 1st a...

product quality

Dear all, I'm form Portugal and I buy many products of your brand. I was quite a fan. I'm contacting you...

I am complaining about guess t-shirt

Unfortunately, I have to file a complaint referring to my shopping on 06.07.2018 in Alessandrini Di...

Guess

service complaint about an employee’s bad attitude

I went to the store in Westland Mall to return an item and I was in line with other customers for more than...

collection of items for return

Dear sir/madam
Earlier in Oct I bought some items from guess.eu and unfortunately due to small size i had to ask for return. Two months have passed and nobody from customer care representatives which i call everyday took care of informing courier for pick up. I confirm this since I checked with dhl personally 3 times and told me no request was made from ur end. The worst service ever!! I am passionate on guess but due to all this incompetency I am no longer buying a guess piece! I wasted my time, my money on international calls.. none and not less I wanted to re order the items but havent done anything yet before u pick up. I lost all special discounts too.
Please treat this as an urgent matter as a formal case at the eu costitutional court is being opened and a bad name to guess brand is being done too.
Ludvig Camilleri
Order No:
GEU777543814724

order still not received

I want a refund for my order: #GEU115317652414 I ordered online and really wished i hadn't. You have not provided me with my items, not responded to my emails, not responded to my requests online, your helpline for the UK is not working and i think your entire company is abysmal customer service at best, in fact your company, judging by the amount of complaints raised online show absolutely NO customer service whatsoever.

I want my refund and i want it within 24 hours otherwise i will take this further through both trading standards and the Consumer Dispute Resolution Limited (CDRL) as per regulations act 1995.