Sears / Ge Christmas Light Show / process between store and catalog orders
I purchased in Store several of the Christmas Light shows, I also ordered two boxes of GE Christmas light shows multi function through your catalog and paid for them in advance... Lights arrived on time - went to test them and one set did not function. I returned the one set to the store. I was informed they could not order me a replacement set for the same price that I paid for at the time of purchase (the price had gone up) even though I had bought the insurance for two years of any defect replacement. I guess the insurance is a rip off. I only had the light set one day and it cost me about another $16 dollars to re-order the replacement. Not COOL.
I support Sears because of what you do for our Troops and it pains me to write this. I know I will get over it. I had planned to buy a couple of extra sets but changed my mind.
More Sears / Ge Christmas Light Show Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - ge dryer
- Sears Brands - kenmore refrigerator
- Sears Brands - customer support
- Sears - maintenance agreement
- Sears Home Appliance Service - sears in-home appliance service