Boscov's Department Store Logo

Boscov's Department Store

Having problems with Boscov's Department Store?

Boscov's Department Store Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun11:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Boscov's Department Store Customer Service. Initial Boscov's Department Store complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Boscov's Department Store above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Boscov's Department Store. Discuss the issues you have had with Boscov's Department Store and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 05, 2021

Boscov's Department Store — Cashier

I went to Boscov's at 1067 W Baltimore Pike, Media PA [protected]. My receipt information is as follow...

Nov 06, 2020

Boscov's Department Store — Was offered help after fire and received nothing!

To whom it may concern: My name is Elizabeth Arce, my daughter, granddaughter and mother lost everything due...

Boscov's Department Storedaisy fuentes bras

I have purchased numerous Daisy Fuentes bras and lkve except for one thing on them the underwire keeps popping out of the sides and is very uncomfortable and frustrating because when I am out I have to push them back in. When I wash and dry them they are in a bag so they dont get ruined so I don't know what is going on. What is your suggestion on this. I love them a lot but will probably have to go with a different kind.

Apr 19, 2019

Boscov's Department Store — easy spirit vierre clogs

I purchased a pair of these shoes at Boscov's in White Marsh mall in Maryland about 3 months ago. These shoe...

Mar 06, 2019

Boscov's Department Store — sofa

On 03/02/2019 I purchased a lazy boy sofa that was a floor model because none of the stores had any in stock...

Boscov's Department Store — customer service

Just spent 2 hours shopping in the Albany N.Y. Store and after asking 2 separate employees for help finding...

Boscov's Department Store — tv console

I purchased in/around July 2017 for gift for son. He put together, used for TV (38" flat screen) for about 2...

Boscov'scustomer service/online pickup

I ordered a toy online and went to pick it up at my Boscov's at the Galleria Mall in York, PA. I waited in line for 25 minutes until it was my turn. Best sales manager, Karla, came down right as I was at the register to help with a previous order. Hi asked her if it was always only one person for gift wrap, online pick up in lottery. She told me that it was always only one and that she had a corporate phone number for me to call to speak to them about the payroll they give her. Carla told me that Boscov's barely gives her enough payroll dollars to staff her areas. She told me that she had two areas to worry about and that she had no other help and was not able to help take care of the line that now had 7 people waiting. I didn't ask to speak to another manager, but she got on the phone and call down the assistant manager. I spoke to the assistant manager and she told me that that's just how Carla is and that she will talk to her about it. I went in there happy about picking up a birthday present for my son and left there extremely upset because I waited so long to pick up something that I already paid for, that I should've just bought off the shelf

Boscov's — a bunch of things

I have been a faithful employee at boscov's. New hartford location. My girlfriend mary has also worked there...

Boscov'sjersey knit sheets size twin xl

Bought these sheets for daughter for collage. Washed first as I'm sure many people do. They came out all disfigured out of shape. took to school in Philadelphia thinking maybe when put on bed would straighten out, no luck don't even cover mattress. Can't return because of course through out packaging. Wondering if anything can be done. For my waste of money. I think I paid 17.99 for them. If not will not shop at your store again. I can bring the disfigured sheets to the store purchased in hazleton pa. I'm sure they will give me no help being I don't have receipt. Please help me out a little bit or you will loose my business and I will tell everyone my story.

Boscov's — credit checks

Apparently, someone in Boscov's customer service department is running credit checks for people outside of...

Boscov's — customer service

A cashier by the name Lindsey was very rude when dealing with us.. she was loud and kept throwing our shoe...

Boscov'stravel center

I went to the Selinsgrove, PA location and I was treated as if there was no time for me she claimed this was her busy season and she was the nly one there and didn't really want to take the time to check on more than one place. I got the I can give you books and you can chose from there deal. So I went on line and send an email 2 days ago requesting a quote for a cruise to Bermuda and a trip to Jamaica with no results. I called again yesterday to set up an appointment and I get well I am only here till 7 and I have no time today. She didn't offer for someone else to take care of me or even try to help me. I gave her dates and what I wanted down to the resort name room type where to fly out of she said she would get me a quote an email it to me. here we are again another day and I have nothing!! I could go to liberty today an book without any issues. I wanted to use my Boscovs card to earn the points towards something else and pay it in full within the 30 days I have saved the money and have the cash but that don't seem to be her interests? She judges people by how they look and unfortunately she saw me as someone who wasn't going to pay upfront! Very disappointed in the treatment I got there and at this point myself and the other 4 families that we travel with will be using another travel agent. I do all the bookings for us and they rely on me to get the best deals. very upset right now!

Boscov'sjunior's/misses/women/entire store

Today while shopping at boscov's I was followed throughout the whole entire bottom floor. Instead of asking if I needed help, I was constantly followed. Working in coustmer service myself, I learned asking or even offering help can stop a shop lifter. Ummmm will in this case... I wasn't offered any help, seemed like everyone on first floor had attitudes. If they don't like their job, I think you should hire new employees. Good luck

Boscov'sseasonal department

I was shopping at the fair grounds mall seasonal department at boscovs when I encountered a beautiful young woman named Kristy, I don't like speaking to strangers because of my PTSD, but she seemed kind. I had a few questions regarding trees and lights. Her attitude was disgusting and she proceeded to tell me how terrible her life and job are.. at this point I really didn't think much of it and said I was sorry for how she felt. I didn't purchase the tree or lights because my PTSD was triggered. Someone should have a talk with her. Thanks

Boscov'ssales desk clerk

I was in the Boscov's store on Eatontown, NJ this afternoon, Oct 27, 2017. I often shop there and I'm very pleased with the merchandise and service. Today I was buying a pocketbook and went over to the sales desk by the women active wear since I could not find a sales person by the pocketbooks. 2 young women approached and said a sales clerk was on her way over. The clerk said hello then immediately reach over me to grab the merchandise from one of the 2 women. The clerk said 'you don't mind if I take them first' and grabbed their merchandise without giving me a chance to respond. She was very rude and didn't provide an explanation about her actions and ignored my presence. The 2 young women had approached the sales desk from the left and the clerk had approached from the right. I was unaware that the clerk may have been assisting the 2 women. When I said that I was next, the clerk said 'oh well'. I never encountered such behavior. The staff have always been so courteous and friendly. I felt very insulted and alienated. I asked for the sales clerk's name and said I was going to report her and she responded with 'whatever'.

I never encountered such an ill-mannered person working in your store before. She acted with such indifference!

Avis Holmes

Boscov's — to bed pillows and a 24 x 60" bathroom rug

To bed pillows and a 24 x 60" bathroom rugyesterday I was that boss calls in camphill pennsylvania and when I...

Boscov'srunning shoes

I bought a pair of nice sneakers for church and I started to wear them and the right shoe has a lump in the shoe and it caused me a lot of pain. I tried to return them and I don't have a slip on them. I don't have a lot of money and I really like the shoe. I would like to be satisfied with my purchase. My email is [protected]@hotmail.com edward walsh 408 grant st. Olypant pennsylvania 18447 phone# [protected]

Boscov'snever shop there

I bought shoes and after a couple of days changed my mind deciding to give it back to the store. Money was charged, of course. It occurred that they simply have no policies for returns and agreed to refund. But it would take me 8-9 business days. Customer service seems too careless to resolve issues, so if you want to buy something from them, think twice whether you need this stuff or not due to lack of return policies.

Boscov'shorrible

This site is terrible, do not bother ordering from boscov's!! I bought a pair of boots from them and they sent me the wrong pair. That was their mistake and they were supposed to fix it, but when I asked them for help they said that there was nothing they cold do and told me to keep the shoes. You can't even imagine how many time I wasted arguing with them until they finally agreed to send me a replacement. I'm very disappointed with this store and especially with their terrible customer service. I will not buy from them again!