Having problems with Saks OFF 5th?

Saks OFF 5th Customer Service Contacts

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 10327, Jackson, MS 39289

Returns
25 Keystone Blvd, Pottsville, PA 17901

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Saks OFF 5th Customer Service. Initial Saks OFF 5th complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Saks OFF 5th above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Saks OFF 5th. Discuss the issues you have had with Saks OFF 5th and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Saks Off 5thshoes

Never received order and was told mumbo jumbo about an investigation. Spoke with 3 different reps and was told 3 different things. I am disputing with my credit card. Also they don't use fedex as indicated but local post office pick it up from fedex.
Never ordering anything online from them again. Not trustworthy and extremely poor customer service. One of the reps hung up on me.

Saks Off 5thOrder never received and never got a refund even after multiple calls

I never received my order from saks off 5th. The order was sent back to them, I followed the tracking number. It shows the last known address as being in Atlanta. But its been like that for the past 2 months.
    Customer service is awful. I have called many times and get the same run around. Last week I did finally talk to someone who said they were going to refund me the money but I never received it and then I got a letter saying it has not been approved!!!. I used to work for this company too!. Its shocking and disgraceful treating customers like this!.
    Order number is [protected]. Case number [protected]

Order never received and never got a refund even after multiple calls

Saks Off 5thCanceled Order Did Not Occur

An order was canceled by Customer Service last Sunday upon my request, due to the fact that I had purchased the $267 down jacket with a 2 Day delivery, and it was going to be delayed by more than a week. I was informed that I was refunded and that it would take 7-10 days.

Then yesterday, I was charged again for the item without being alerted,
      which has left me with a negative bank balance, as I used my debit card for the purchase originally, and am currently unemployed due to COVID and on a tight budget.

I then asked Customer Service yesterday how that could have happened and if I could at least receive a discount on the amount I was re-charged yesterday and I was informed that it would not be possible.

I also received numerous emails from Customer Service informing me that my issue had been resolved, when it hadn't.

This is the worst Customer Service that I have ever experienced. I am shocked at the dismissive attitude and callousness.

• Updated by Rona S · Dec 11, 2020

What is the point of offering 2 Day delivery when you cannot guarantee it?

Furthermore, what is the point of having a Customer Service department when they don’t assist customers with issues?

Nov 28, 2020

Saks Off 5th — Covid19 concern

I was at the Saks Off 5th in Ontario Ca. The only reason I felt safe to go is because it had an outside...

Nov 24, 2020

Saks Off 5th — Refunds

I placed an order on september 29, 2020 for 5 pair of pants I only received 2 pair. after numerous phone...

Oct 30, 2020

Saks off fifth — Stuart weitzman shoes

On the evening of 10/29/20 I placed an online order for a pair of shoes with the understanding that they were...

Saks Off 5thRoberto coin 15k y dia drop hoop earrings

order # [protected] My name is Nancy Wolfe and you can verify by my order number. I ordered these ear rings and received them and I was shocked how I received them. I know Roberto Coin product because I have bought them from Las Vegas to Mexico to Philadelphia... I love them and I know how they should arrive. These ear rings were by no means inexpensive... they were over $2, ooo. oo. When mine arrived the came in a plastic bag and in a box with cotton. Tacky. It looked like something I bought from The Dollar General Store. No Roberto Coin packaging. These ear rings had a chain with them.. very unique.. it's a wonder it wasn't tangled. Not very tasteful and I wonder how the designer (Roberto Coin) would like how his merchandise is represented. I've gotten jewelry from Neiman Marcus and it's never arrived like this. I expect more for something in excess of $2, 000.00. You can reply to either this email (my husbands) [protected]@verizon.net or my email on file with you [protected]@gmail.com

Saks Off 5thCompany acknowledged system issue but declined to give refund

I ordered 2 items from the store mid July - didn't fit and I decided to print a shipping label from the site early Aug. The return label (which was printed from the Saks Off 5th site and asked me to pick the items I was returning) said I had until Sept 15th to return my items. I returned them right away mid Aug and was delivered to them end of August.

I got my items back with a notification saying they couldn't accept returns beyond 30 days. When I called customer care (3 times after waiting for :30mins each time) they acknowledged that the Sept 15th date was given to me in error by the system (umm excuse me?) and that they cannot issue a refund for me. I have an email as proof with the date I was given.

I'm assuming there is likely a class action suit that could follow since I'm not sure it's not just me that was impacted by this issue. I need my refund ASAP.

Saks Off 5thMichele watch

I purchased a watch and saks mistakenly it was sent to the wrong address. I'm now being told that I have to wait for my order to be investigated before I get a new watch. Why do I have to wait due to a mistake on the stores end? I'm being held accountable for what they did. This is crazy all I want is my watch. They don't have to worry about me ordering from them again!

Jul 31, 2020

Saks Off 5th — 2 items came damaged that you no longer carry

I received a hugo boss hoody with the tag ripped half way off. There is no way it happened in transit bc of...

Saks Off 5thOrdering policy and poor customer service

I have on 4 sperate occasions place orders with off 5th ave and have had my orders cancelled without reason on explanation. I have verbally contacted written and email off 5th avenue with no response. The only thing customer service can do it forward an email to tje verifications department which they have advised me they did or re submit the order which is a waste of time and has cause me to have holds on serveral of my accounts as a result. The lack of response and the fact that is is continuing to happen makes me not want to order or do business with saks again.

Jun 15, 2020

Saks Off 5th — Haven't received my refund for multiple orders and had to call multiple times

I am not a happy customer with Saks off Fifth and spoke to multiple customer service agents since March about...

Jun 01, 2020

Saks Off 5th — Product not shipped. Complete ignorance by customer service

Hello, I placed an order number #[protected] on May 24th 2020. I was told my order was partially shipped (two...

May 07, 2020

Saks Off 5th — A refund for order # 9998287

Hello I placed this order on April 5, 2020 with one of your representatives. When I received the delivery...

Saks Off 5thSaks Off 5th - returns

I purchased a designer dress on 2/10/20. It arrived on 2/13/20. It was too small and I returned it with tags attached on 2/14/20. It was returned to me with a letter saying it was unsalable, but there was no explanation no as to why. I called their customer service number and was told that it had black marks. I looked closer at the dress and saw black smudges inside the bodice. This was a dress that I tried on right after a shower, in my bare feet, on my bedroom carpet, and I had to pull It over my head to get on & off. How the hell did it get black smudges? I have never had anything returned to me before. They told me to send it back for a reinspection, which I did, and it came back to me again with the same letter. I see someone else had the very same thing, with black marks, happen to her. This "black mark" scam is an attempt to reduce their losses. In the meantime, I am out $613. I would never purchase anything from Saks Off 5th again, and I hope they go out of business. I am also complaining to the Attorney General of Virginia.

Saks Off 5thRoberto Cavalli Wool Blend Scarves

I ordered a total of four (4) Roberto Cavalli Wool-Blend Scarfs, (Nero Rosso, 2 Grigio Nero, and 1 Leopard-print (Beige), all were to measure (advertised) as 40"w and 180"L. All the scarfs I received sadly, measured 15"w and 75" long. order #'s [protected] and [protected] respectively. What a disappointment for a planned gifts. I ask how could this happen? I know you advertised different Cavalli scarfs that measured less and as far as I am concern less appealing. With that said,
                  The only desirable resolution is for me to receive the products (scarfs) per advertised measurements 40"w and 180" in L.

Jan 23, 2020

Saks Off 5th — clothing / merchandise

I placed an online order over the holiday period (Dec. 27th). The website experienced problems and did two...

Saks Off 5threturns

I have made the mistake of purchasing online from this scam of a company. I purchased 3 blouses and returns them in 2 separate packages a few weeks apart. Both came back with a letter saying they are not refunding and the items are not in sellable condition. One of the blouses was returned to me with black grease marks!!! I didn't send it out with marks! One of the blouses had makeup marks when it arrived!!! Bad experience and I will not buy from this company again.

SaksSucks Mar 07, 2020

The same thing, with the black marks, happened to me.

Dec 19, 2019

Saks Off 5th — unethical behaviour

Order# 9041079 I bought a winter jacket on black Friday and on cyber Monday price drop more so I decided to...

Dec 07, 2019

Saks Off 5th — service - unacceptable behavior / attitude

So, what was going to be a great Christmas shopping experience turned into a sour one due to the store...

Simpsonville