Menu
Courts Malaysia
reviews & complaints

Courts Malaysia
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

145 complaints
118 resolved 27 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Courts Malaysia customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Courts Malaysia. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
4:17 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Our aircon spoilt for the 3rd time within 1.5 years. The sensor and signal has problem. Our aircon will on by itself automatically. All 3 times are the same problem. There were a few times when nobody was at home and the aircon was blasting at full strength. Imagine how much electricity we have clocked for that month. We called Courts as our Fujitsu aircon...

6:23 am EDT

Courts Malaysia - Bad service from courts mammoth collection staff

I am very very disappointed and annoyed with collection service from courts mamooth. There was many many times have complain about this worst and rude service hence no any action been taken on the staff. In fact these people willingly reveal my information to 3rd party. On top of it threaten the 3rd party which I never provide any of the contact details.

It seems courts mamooth did not take any action or take any responsibility for this irresponsible things and bad service.

I urge you all to take my complain, investigate further and take an immediate action on the staff.

2 comments
Jul 04, 2022 10:50 pm EDT

Hi Ms Caroline, from the report received, you have been contacted by our collection unit. Please deal directly with the officer in charge and meanwhile they remove all collection activity until full payment is rendered for 4 delinquent accounts. Please do reach us for further assistance.

Jul 04, 2022 2:16 am EDT

Hi Ms Caroline,

We managed to trace your details based on your complaint in the year 2021. We already escalated the case to our collection unit for further investigation. They will reach you at the number you registered with us. Should you have a new number, please WhatsApp our courts' official number at [protected] Mon-Sunday 10AM to 7PM including Public Holiday.

1:31 am EDT

Courts Malaysia - Collector repeated call is anoyying and unrespectful

I bought TV from Courts Mammoth (CM) in Dec 2017 for 60 months installment. I have paid installment without failed for 51 months. Recently I get call from CM due to delay in payment for 52nd Installment. I'm ok with the reminder, however repeated call within 2 days is really anoyying. From my past records, CM should know that I never failed to pay for past 51 months and it's proven that I'm will not run from my responsibility (This is not my 1st purchase from CM). Even though I late, CM will charge me unjustifiable interest. Please stop unnecessary reminder call and please look back my past records and train your staff to respect people privacy. Customer not stupid. My Agreement No : [protected]

J
10:42 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

sofa L shape di pulangkan untuk repair pada bln 5.2021 sehingga kini masih tidak lagi di kembalikan. bayaran di buat seperti biasa. tolong segerakan pembaikan serta pemulangan sofa. sudah masuk 10 bulan. sangat2 mengecewakan.

8:41 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Assalamualaikum dan Hai, Saya telah membuat pembayaran penuh untuk akaun Ali bin Said pada 17 Dec 2021 hari khamis, Dan saya telah meminta surat agreement settlement pada staff court di Bandar Sri Damansara, akan tetapi staff kata tiada sebarang surat akan dikeluarkan. Selepas pembayaran dibuat, Saya telah menghantar resit pada WhatsApp di nombor 018...

J
1:54 pm EST

Courts Malaysia - TV 62inch

I bought a 62inch Samsung TV at Courts Tawau... after one month the TV was broken.. I contacted the Courts Tawau and was told to contact Samsung service myself...
The Courts should follow up on this matter... Courts seem to be out of hand.. The service center said to wait for the Courts' instructions... The Courts also told them to contact the Service Center...
please follow up on this... court salesman tawau en. Sahran..
tq
From :Jon ex Courts mammoth

Update by Jonryn
Dec 01, 2021 1:58 pm EST

Re: Follow up #[protected]
Report number

Courts Malaysia has left an official reply on this complaint.

Courts Malaysia - List of 25 unresolved cases.

Hi Complaint Board Team,

Thank you for your support and we glad the 5 stars rating achievement.

My name is Eneey, I am the admin and reply the interaction for Courts Malaysia's customer.

I noted, on the display front page, 25 unresolved cases. I would like to understand further and help our customer. From our record,
all has been resolved.

Looking forward a reply from you to help our customer .

Thanking you in advance and have a great day

Regards, Eneey

Desired outcome: need the list to follow up (if any) and reason still unresolved

Update by Courts Malaysia
Nov 22, 2021 11:29 pm EST

Hi Complain Board Admin, Kindly assist, further

4:36 am EDT

Courts Malaysia - Hand Phone

How to send an email to Courts management for request of reduction on Courts items which bought 8 years back.
Anybody knows the email ID.
I have send to their officer.

Even Bank giving a big rebate on bad payment during last couple of years to settle the entire case.

I would like to request for a rebate on items bought 8 years back as now the item has no value.

And please help to people who are single mothers or OKU and etc. We are helpless and need some good deed from Courts management to help out.

9:14 pm EDT

Courts Malaysia - Return/exchanges [protected]

Send an email to claim return and exchange as we bought extended warranty. Courts responded few days later with approval to exchange one-one but we dropby Tampines Megastore but being rejected. Back home, we reply back the email to clarify it but till now no response after a week. Very frustrating and bad customer service. If we willing to pay extended warranty, do courts honor the agreement?

Y
5:08 am EDT

Courts Malaysia - I am complaining about sofa sets

I am complaining about the sofa set that I buy at courts mammoth bentong Pahang. My sofa was on leather brown and dark black colour with two sets. The condition and the quality of the products was so bad since I buy the products. As I said bad conditions, the reason was the sofa mattress easily tear up, fabric was not so good, fabric Pilling, spring on the cushion are out. This is the reason that I need to complain about it. During this pandemic time I can't complain at office thats the reason I complain here by online through. ASAP I hope get the answer from your department. Thank you. And also we pay it monthly the payment of sofa and insurance to. They promised that we do the work but didn't came out. It's like cheating. So we stopped to pay. If still didn't consider when see the message I going through social media...

Desired outcome: Repair my sofa

W
10:06 am EDT

Courts Malaysia - cancelled order 6 months ago but refund not received yet

On 27/1/21, I made a purchase on Courts website online store. However, on the next day 28/1/21, I emailed Courts to request for the order to be cancelled and also a refund. On 29/1/21, I received an email reply from courts customer service saying that they had forwarded my request to their online department for further assistance. A few days after that, I received a call from Courts confirming the cancellation of my order and that my order will not be delivered. They also said that my refund will be processed. However, up to today, no refund has been made to me and my credit card is still being charged monthly for the installment payment. I have not received the purchase item either. I have sent an email to their customer service but there were no replies whatsoever. Please assist in getting my refund back. Thanks.

inquiry no. [protected]

Contact number : [protected]
Address : ​6891, Taman Clonlee, 73000 Tampin, Negeri Sembilan

5:22 pm EDT

Courts Malaysia - Harassment by collection officers

I have written to Anurag and team with no response, Im requesting for a settlement amount and no one is responding. On the other hand Collection officers are calling my employer althought i have been making payments.

I have been receiving numerous calls from different officers on the same day. This is harasment although I have explained many times.

i need immediate respond as I have been paying more than 7years now.

Desired outcome: Call me

B
10:46 pm EDT

Courts Malaysia - Belum terima surat utk settlement sejak 20 Mei 2021

Nama Penuh : Baharin Bin Pari'at
Nombor IC/Akaun/Nombor badan : [protected] / RF122320(B)
Alamat terkini : Kampung Parit, Pulau Serom, Sungai Mati, 84410 Tangkak, Johor.
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
Nombor telefon : [protected]

DH MOHON SEJAK 20 may 2021.

masih belum terima.

dah BERATUS KALI whatsapp BUT STILL ASKING SAME STUPID RESPOND.

N
12:47 am EDT

Courts Malaysia - Refrigerator - paymnet full done

Payment fully settle on 3 march, settlemnet letter requested and ccris still showing mia 2 months. Settlement letter not been provided caused decline of other loan that been applied.
Account number : [protected]
Mohamad najmi bin zahari.
Call had been done to cse, whatsap is send no response. Courts not allowing us to come directly to courts to settle issue.
Keep on saying to wait n wait.. Issue more than 1 month this may lead to us complaint to kpdnkk. Kindly take note.

Desired outcome: i need ccris to be cleared as soon as possible, demand urgent release letter

Update by norashikin
Apr 07, 2021 7:06 am EDT

I had called customer service and already whatsap no reply its almost a week ready... u guys are not replying and customer service that keep on saying nothing can be done have to wait/ have to wait/ and wait... I need the letter as soon as possible its twice aedy im being patience, I had given the account id and name on previous respond kindly take action and allow me to get my settlement letter..

K
6:13 am EDT
Courts Malaysia has left an official reply on this complaint.

Courts Malaysia - Did not receive 'release letter' after payment made as promised within 14days working days

8/Mar/2021 is a date that i've paid full payment for the outstanding ([protected] & [protected]).
Staff : NUR.
Sales : S04647
Trans : [protected]
Slip No : [protected]

Courts Malaysia, Sungai Petani Branch had promised that i can get the 'release letter' within 14 working days once payment done.
From the 1st day payment made, i've follow up with collector Kuala Lumpur trough what'sapp [protected] to help me to give release letter as soon as possible but until now still did not get it.
I'm very disappointed because when you ask me to do the settlement, then i've made it so fast but when you get the payment you just ignore my hope.
I just want my release letter but why so hard to get it ?
I just want to clear my name.
of cause i'll not recommend others people to buy things from your company.
Just a liar people.

Desired outcome: I want my release letter by A.S.A.P.

Update by Kudakokke

D
9:14 am EST

Courts Malaysia - Poor service level

Dear Sir/Mdm

I went to Tampines Megastore on 2021.03.07, 7.35pm to look for Mr Fami (didn't got the actual name but he's looking after Yamaha counter), was told he went home. I asked the other sales staffs standing around for help and they told me Yamaha is not their counter so can't assist me. Come on, I am dealing with Courts and I wanted to buy something, so at least you must have a system of standby staff to assist me instead of telling me Yamaha they don't look after. This is a bad image for the Courts as I saw many salesman standing, talking and only look after their own turf and probably commission.

I bought a TV sound bar and subwoofer yesterday, Slip/Receipt: [protected], Trans: [protected], Sales: E30167, and come back to buy another HiFi and Subwoofer.

You are pushing consumers to buy online from Lazada & Amazon etc..

Desired outcome: 2 or more persons should form a buddy system and look after a few counters in case any personnel on emergency or sick leave

2 comments
Mar 11, 2021 3:43 am EST

Dear Daniel Leong,

We would like to take this opportunity to extend our utmost apology for the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken the necessary corrective action to re-brief and counselled all relevant parties accordingly so as to prevent the reoccurrence of such incidents in the future.

We thank you for your feedback and rest assured that we are serious in providing good after sales service and are doing our utmost to regain your confident in us. We look forward to your continuous support with Courts.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to call our Hotline [protected]. Thank you

Regards,
Elton Pangilinan
Customer Service Associate
Customer Care Centre

COURTS (Singapore) Pte Ltd
(a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
50 Tampines North Drive 2, Singapore 528766
www.courts.com.sg
COURTS Online Store | Electronics and Home Appliances
Shop online for Home Appliances, Electronics, Furniture & more, and enjoy thousands of great deals in Singapore. Installment Plans Available. Buy Online Now!
www.courts.com.sg

Mar 09, 2021 1:47 am EST

Dear Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

We are sorry for the inconveniences that have caused you.

Kindly allow us to communicate with our relevant department and we will advise you accordingly.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Hotline [protected]. Thank you

H
2:42 am EST

Courts Malaysia - Release Letter Not Received After Full Settlement Made

I am Abdul Halim Bin Abdul Hamid ([protected]). Upon contacted by a Courts collection agent, I have made a full payment of my long past due, based on full settlement discounted amount as mentioned by the agent, of RM2, 000 + RM143 (claimed to be a legal fee) on the 17/12/2020 and 30/12/2020 respectively. Both payments were made at the Courts Jalan Genting Klang, Setapak Kuala Lumpur.

I was promised by the collection agent, btw, the contact person name is Michael, that the released letter would be ready in 2 weeks time and will be emailed to me. I have also given all my details including my email address halim.[protected]@gmail.com OR halim.[protected]@gmail.com

Now, it has been 2 months, I still have not received the released letter. Appreciate if the Courts HQ could assist me on this.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Halim Hamid

Desired outcome: To receive the Release Letter in 1 week time from today 1/3/2021.

T
4:00 am EST

Courts Malaysia - Pending delivery

Sales order no. [protected]

We have purchased many items from Courts Malaysia on 29 Feb 2020.
Delivery was scheduled on 16 Mar 2020. We travelled from Singapore to Desaru on 15 Mar 2020 and waited for the delivery. Courts failed to deliver and we are also not informed by the staff for the unsuccessful delivery. When Malaysia government announce MCO to start from 18 Mar 2020, we rushed back to Singapore on 17 Mar 2020.

After MCO finish, Courts contact my husband for delivery but we cannot travel due to travel restrictions.

We contact Courts sale person (Mohd Daud Bin Baharum, ph: 011 [protected] in Jan 2021. He refers to his manager Idham, ph: [protected]. Idham replied that system already cancel our order and he ask us to top up money for the price difference as he will issue new sale order for our purchased items. Some items are not available and ask us to choose new items. I really cannot accept that we have purchased and paid full, pending delivery only. It is not fair that Courts wants to revise customer's purchased items with new prices. He said he is new and 3 months only joined in that outlet and he doesn't know what happened before. So, I tried to contact our sale person Mohd Daud Bin Baharum again. He said he doesn't know how to solve this problem that's why he referred to his manager. Now they never answered my phone call and never replied for the delivery. I wants our purchased items to deliver as soon as possible as we arrange someone to help us to receive the delivery. I request Courts management to guide these two persons how to proceed the delivery.

Please reply my email [protected]@gmail.com for the response

Desired outcome: to delivery as per sales order no. [protected]

Feb 22, 2021 10:15 pm EST

Hi Courts Malaysia,

I am waiting for the solution. Please kindly update quickly. It's about 1 month since I posted it in 27 Jan.

Thanks and regards
Thin

Feb 12, 2021 6:10 am EST

Hi Courts Malaysia,

I am waiting for the solution. Please kindly update quickly since already 2 weeks.

Thanks and regards

11) FCC FORNELLO 2000 CERAMIC COOKER

N
2:22 am EST

Courts Malaysia - Meja solek tidak di hantar sampai sekarang

Hello, here is my detail.
Name: Nyawai Anak Tagai
Tel:[protected]
I been file my complaint since january 2020 at court mammoth. I buy one set of bilik tidur punya almari. During delivery the set of meja solek was damaged and I ask for new one. I been updated on june and october and november but still not updated regarding the meja solek. I been called [protected] multiple times but no one answering.

Y
10:52 pm EST

Courts Malaysia - Refund not received after one month - sales order [protected]

I have submitted a refund request for sales order [protected] at courts (tesco e-gate penang) on 10 nov 2020. To follow up on refund status, I submitted whatsapp query to courts customer service on 2 dec 2020 but the customer service left me unattended after I answered the date & store I went to for refund.

I am seriously frustrated with the series of disappointment for this single purchase. Multiple times of delays caused by wrong order delivered (2 times) and now delay in getting refund.

Please look into this issue and reply to me soon. TQ.

Courts Malaysia contacts