Having problems with Courts Malaysia?

Courts Malaysia reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 17, 2009. The latest review Refrigerator - paymnet full done was posted on Apr 5, 2021. The latest complaint Refrigerator - paymnet full done was resolved on Apr 05, 2021. Courts Malaysia has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 132 reviews. Courts Malaysia has resolved 107 complaints.

Courts Malaysia Customer Service Contacts

03-3000 8998 (Customer Service Hotline)
№ 36, Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 53300

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Courts Malaysia Customer Service. Initial Courts Malaysia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Courts Malaysia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Courts Malaysia. Discuss the issues you have had with Courts Malaysia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Courts Malaysia Complaints & Reviews

Courts MalaysiaRefrigerator - paymnet full done

Payment fully settle on 3 march, settlemnet letter requested and ccris still showing mia 2 months. Settlement letter not been provided caused decline of other loan that been applied.
Account number : [protected]
Mohamad najmi bin zahari.
Call had been done to cse, whatsap is send no response. Courts not allowing us to come directly to courts to settle issue.
Keep on saying to wait n wait.. Issue more than 1 month this may lead to us complaint to kpdnkk. Kindly take note.

Refrigerator - paymnet full done

• Courts Malaysia's response · Apr 07, 2021

Dear MOHAMAD NAJMI BIN ZAHARI,

Thank you for contacting Courts Customer Service.

With regards to your request on the settlement letter, we need to check with related department for record. Kindly email us below detail at [email protected] and mention your inquiry number [protected] at email subject.

Full name :
      IC / Account number :
      Contact number :
      Current address :

Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [email protected] or call our careline or what’s app at [protected] between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).

• Updated by norashikin · Apr 07, 2021

I had called customer service and already whatsap no reply its almost a week ready... u guys are not replying and customer service that keep on saying nothing can be done have to wait/ have to wait/ and wait... I need the letter as soon as possible its twice aedy im being patience, I had given the account id and name on previous respond kindly take action and allow me to get my settlement letter..

• Courts Malaysia's response · Apr 07, 2021

Dear MOHAMAD NAJMI BIN ZAHARI,

Thank you for contacting Courts Customer Service.

With regards to your request on the settlement letter, as per mention we need to check with related department for previous record. Kindly email us below detail at [email protected] and mention your inquiry number [protected] at email subject.

Full name :
      IC / Account number :
      Contact number :
      Current address :

• Courts Malaysia's response · Apr 08, 2021

Please be informed that our record clearly stated it will take 14 working days. Your request on 5 April 2021 via WhatsApp to [protected].

Courts MalaysiaDid not receive 'release letter' after payment made as promised within 14days working days

8/Mar/2021 is a date that i've paid full payment for the outstanding ([protected] & [protected]).
    Staff : NUR.
    Sales : S04647
    Trans : [protected]
    Slip No : [protected]

Courts Malaysia, Sungai Petani Branch had promised that i can get the 'release letter' within 14 working days once payment done.
    From the 1st day payment made, i've follow up with collector Kuala Lumpur trough what'sapp [protected] to help me to give release letter as soon as possible but until now still did not get it.
    I'm very disappointed because when you ask me to do the settlement, then i've made it so fast but when you get the payment you just ignore my hope.
    I just want my release letter but why so hard to get it ?
    I just want to clear my name.
    of cause i'll not recommend others people to buy things from your company.
    Just a liar people.

• Courts Malaysia's response · Mar 25, 2021

Thank you for contacting to Courts Malysia.

Pertaining to your email below, we will assist you to get your settlement letter. However, you must fill up details as below for further assistance.

IC Number :

Meantime, please keep this inquiry no [protected] for future reference.

Once again, our apologies for the inconvenience caused and we appreciate for your patience.

• Updated by Kudakokke · Mar 28, 2021

Full nama: Nur Atikah Binti Mohd noor
        IC : [protected]

• Courts Malaysia's response · Mar 28, 2021

Dear Mrs/Ms. Nur Atikah,

Thank you for contacting to Courts Malysia.

Pertaining to your email below, we will check with our Courts Admin Unit about your letter request. Meanwhile, we would like to get your email address as well.

• Updated by Kudakokke · Mar 29, 2021

[email protected]

• Courts Malaysia's response · Mar 30, 2021

Dear Mrs/Ms. Nur Atikah,

Thank you for contacting to Courts Malysia.

Pertaining to your email below, your requested settlement letter has been sent on 29/03/21. You may check your email or junk email of your letter.

Courts Megastore TampinesPoor service level

Dear Sir/Mdm

I went to Tampines Megastore on 2021.03.07, 7.35pm to look for Mr Fami (didn't got the actual name but he's looking after Yamaha counter), was told he went home. I asked the other sales staffs standing around for help and they told me Yamaha is not their counter so can't assist me. Come on, I am dealing with Courts and I wanted to buy something, so at least you must have a system of standby staff to assist me instead of telling me Yamaha they don't look after. This is a bad image for the Courts as I saw many salesman standing, talking and only look after their own turf and probably commission.

I bought a TV sound bar and subwoofer yesterday, Slip/Receipt: [protected], Trans: [protected], Sales: E30167, and come back to buy another HiFi and Subwoofer.

You are pushing consumers to buy online from Lazada & Amazon etc..

Poor service level

• Courts Malaysia's response · Mar 08, 2021

Thank you for contacting to Courts Customer Service.

First, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused while dealing with Courts.

Pertaining to your complaint, We have forwarded to our Courts Singapore for further assistance.

• Co
          Courts Singapore Mar 11, 2021

Dear Daniel Leong,

We would like to take this opportunity to extend our utmost apology for the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken the necessary corrective action to re-brief and counselled all relevant parties accordingly so as to prevent the reoccurrence of such incidents in the future.

We thank you for your feedback and rest assured that we are serious in providing good after sales service and are doing our utmost to regain your confident in us. We look forward to your continuous support with Courts.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to call our Hotline [protected]. Thank you

Elton Pangilinan
          Customer Service Associate
          Customer Care Centre

COURTS (Singapore) Pte Ltd
          (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
          50 Tampines North Drive 2, Singapore 528766
          www.courts.com.sg
          COURTS Online Store | Electronics and Home Appliances
          Shop online for Home Appliances, Electronics, Furniture & more, and enjoy thousands of great deals in Singapore. Installment Plans Available. Buy Online Now!
          www.courts.com.sg

• Co
          Courts Singapore Mar 09, 2021

Dear Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Courts Singapore.

We are sorry for the inconveniences that have caused you.

Kindly allow us to communicate with our relevant department and we will advise you accordingly.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Hotline [protected]. Thank you

Courts MalaysiaRelease Letter Not Received After Full Settlement Made

I am Abdul Halim Bin Abdul Hamid ([protected]). Upon contacted by a Courts collection agent, I have made a full payment of my long past due, based on full settlement discounted amount as mentioned by the agent, of RM2, 000 + RM143 (claimed to be a legal fee) on the 17/12/2020 and 30/12/2020 respectively. Both payments were made at the Courts Jalan Genting Klang, Setapak Kuala Lumpur.

I was promised by the collection agent, btw, the contact person name is Michael, that the released letter would be ready in 2 weeks time and will be emailed to me. I have also given all my details including my email address halim.[protected]@gmail.com OR halim.[protected]@gmail.com

Now, it has been 2 months, I still have not received the released letter. Appreciate if the Courts HQ could assist me on this.

Thank you.

Email :
            addressed :

• Courts Malaysia's response · Mar 16, 2021

Dear Abdul Halim,

As check, your settlement has been sent to you by our credit control ( Salvage ). You may check your email.

We are apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Have a nice day.

Courts MalaysiaPending delivery

Sales order no. [protected]

We have purchased many items from Courts Malaysia on 29 Feb 2020.
          Delivery was scheduled on 16 Mar 2020. We travelled from Singapore to Desaru on 15 Mar 2020 and waited for the delivery. Courts failed to deliver and we are also not informed by the staff for the unsuccessful delivery. When Malaysia government announce MCO to start from 18 Mar 2020, we rushed back to Singapore on 17 Mar 2020.

After MCO finish, Courts contact my husband for delivery but we cannot travel due to travel restrictions.

We contact Courts sale person (Mohd Daud Bin Baharum, ph: 011 [protected] in Jan 2021. He refers to his manager Idham, ph: [protected]. Idham replied that system already cancel our order and he ask us to top up money for the price difference as he will issue new sale order for our purchased items. Some items are not available and ask us to choose new items. I really cannot accept that we have purchased and paid full, pending delivery only. It is not fair that Courts wants to revise customer's purchased items with new prices. He said he is new and 3 months only joined in that outlet and he doesn't know what happened before. So, I tried to contact our sale person Mohd Daud Bin Baharum again. He said he doesn't know how to solve this problem that's why he referred to his manager. Now they never answered my phone call and never replied for the delivery. I wants our purchased items to deliver as soon as possible as we arrange someone to help us to receive the delivery. I request Courts management to guide these two persons how to proceed the delivery.

Please reply my email [protected]@gmail.com for the response

• Courts Malaysia's response · Jan 27, 2021

Thank you for contacting to Courts Customer Service.

Pertaining to your complaint above, we need your details as below for further assistance.

Kindly provide the information requested below for verification purpose :

Name :

10) FCC FORNELLO 2000 CERAMIC COOKER
              11) FCC FORNELLO 2000 CERAMIC COOKER

• Courts Malaysia's response · Feb 02, 2021

Thank you for contacting to Courts Customer Service.

Pertaining to your complaint above, we have escalate to our Courts Management to look into this matter and will update to you accordingly after we get solution for your order.

• Updated by Thin · Feb 12, 2021

Hi Courts Malaysia,

I am waiting for the solution. Please kindly update quickly since already 2 weeks.

Thanks and regards
              Thin

• Courts Malaysia's response · Feb 15, 2021

Dear Valued Customer

Thank you for contacting to Courts Customer Service.

Pertaining to your complaint above, we are in the midst checking with the buyers to get the original price as some of the item has been discontinued and we are trying to get the suitable replacement with the earlier price given to you.

• Updated by Thin · Feb 22, 2021

Hi Courts Malaysia,

I am waiting for the solution. Please kindly update quickly. It's about 1 month since I posted it in 27 Jan.

Thanks and regards
              Thin

• Courts Malaysia's response · Feb 23, 2021

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Courts Malaysia.

First of all, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. As inform earlier, since some of the item already discontinued. We have communicated with Furniture and Electrical Buyer to get possible recommended replacement as per actual price paid.

So far we already get feedback from our Electrical Buyer and pending feedback from furniture. We will update the store manager once we get feedback from them and he will contacted you on this.

Again we apology for the inconvenience caused that has happened to you.

Executive - Customer Service

Courts MalaysiaMeja solek tidak di hantar sampai sekarang

Hello, here is my detail.
            Name: Nyawai Anak Tagai
            Tel:[protected]
            I been file my complaint since january 2020 at court mammoth. I buy one set of bilik tidur punya almari. During delivery the set of meja solek was damaged and I ask for new one. I been updated on june and october and november but still not updated regarding the meja solek. I been called [protected] multiple times but no one answering.

• Courts Malaysia's response · Dec 10, 2020

Thank you for contacting Courts Customer Service.

We apologized for the inconvenience happened during your interaction with us.

With regards to your concern, much appreciated if you can provide us the full details of purchase for further checking and verification

IC No:
                Mobile Phone :
                Address registered with courts :
                Place of Purchased:
                Items:

Courts MalaysiaRefund not received after one month - sales order [protected]

I have submitted a refund request for sales order [protected] at courts (tesco e-gate penang) on 10 nov 2020. To follow up on refund status, I submitted whatsapp query to courts customer service on 2 dec 2020 but the customer service left me unattended after I answered the date & store I went to for refund.

I am seriously frustrated with the series of disappointment for this single purchase. Multiple times of delays caused by wrong order delivered (2 times) and now delay in getting refund.

Please look into this issue and reply to me soon. TQ.

• Courts Malaysia's response · Dec 09, 2020

Thank you for contacting Courts Customer Service.

With regards to your refund, kindly provide below detail for verification and further assist.

Account / NRIC :
                  Contact Number Registered :
                  Registered Address / One Item Purchase / Branch Location :

• Courts Malaysia's response · Dec 10, 2020

Hi Ms/Mrs. Ho Mun Yee,

Thank you for contacting Courts Customer Service.

Upon checking, your refund has been process on 30/11/2020 and your will receiving your refund within 14 working days.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Abdul Qayyum Bin Tangga Raja
                  Courts (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd

Aug 03, 2020

Courts Malaysia — Perkhidmatan

Saya telah membuat bayaran settelement pada 24hb Julai 2020 yang lalu di courts Melaka Saya memohon untuk...

Courts MalaysiaMonthly paid..

During this mco can u please be considered? Never missed bayar pun.. Now smua mana da kerja.. Majikan dah la haram pun tak byr gaji. Cam ne nak byr ni.. Dah la call mcm along.. Kasar2 call org.. Isit like that your customer service.. Thats why I never answer your call.. Very rude... Dh laaa kena kan tunggakan tgh bulan.. Pelik! First and the last I will buy things from courts.. Luckily tu pun hp.. Do something with it.. Smua org bermasalah.. Bank pun kenakan tangguhan.. Please do something untuk beberapa bulan ni.. Bukan takda duit.. But pikir dulu nak makan.. Berkeperimanusiaan la ckit.. Dan jangan suka2 call org kedua.. Ingat sikit masalah org

Monthly paid..
                Monthly paid..

• Courts Malaysia's response · Jul 26, 2020

Salam Sejahtera Pelanggan Yang Dihormati,

Terima kasih kerana mengirimkan emel kepada Khidmat Pelanggan Courts.

Pertama sekali, kami ingin memohon maaf di atas kelewatan untuk memberikan maklumbalas.

Walau bagaimanapun dalam usaha untuk kita meneruskan lagi, amat dihargai jika anda boleh menyediakan kami dengan nombor akaun atau nombor kad pengenalan pembeli untuk semakan kerana kami tidak dapat mengesan apa-apa rekod dengan maklumat yang disediakan dalam e-mel anda di bawah.

Kami perlukan beberapa verifikasi melalui emel seperti berikut :

Nombor Kad Pengenalan Pemegang Akaun :-
                    Hubungan dengan Pemegang Akaun :-
                    Alamat Yang Didaftarkan Dengan Courts :-
                    Nombor Telefon Yang Didaftarkan Dengan Courts :-
                    Barangan Yang Di Beli di Courts :-

Sekali lagi, kami memohon maaf diatas kesulitan yang dihadapi dan amat menghargai kesabaran anda.

Untuk maklumat lanjut mengenai perkhidmatan kami, sila layari www.courts.com.my. Selain itu, anda juga boleh menghubungi Pegawai Perkhidmatan Pelanggan, dengan menghubungi talian bebas tol kami di [protected], Isnin – Ahad, 10 am – 7 pm ( Termasuk Cuti Umum ).

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Qayyum Bin Tangga Raja
                    Senior Executive, Customer Service

COURTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
                    (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
                    No. 36 Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur
                    Toll Free : 03-[protected]
                    www.courts.com.my

Apr 25, 2020

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — Debts collector courts mammoth too much

Courts mammoth patut kena prihatin sedikit masa moc pun ashik call minta hutang. Macamana nak bayar tak boleh...

Mar 01, 2020

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — Product and services

hi I am one of your customer that I have purchase some items some time ago under NRIC number [protected]. If...

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.myRepair my tv

Hello, saya buat laporan tv rosak & tv telah Di ambil oleh technician pada 31/1/2020 jam 1.05pm oleh sebuah syarikat laser electronic enterprise. Masalah sekarang sampai sekarang tv saya belum siap, why take too long for repairing. Last update from them say no spare part, 3 week only check for spare parts. Buat keje lembap, dah la tak update saya, asyik saya je call Tanya. Itu Hari cakap Ada spare parts, last-last 3 week tunggu cakap tak Ada spare parts. Tolong settle cepat, 3 minggu tak Ada tv beli dah la mahal. PLEASE DO SOMETHING. THANKS

Repair my tv

• Courts Malaysia's response · Mar 02, 2020

Salam Sejahtera En. NIK MOHD HAFIZI BIN NIK MAN,

Terima kasih kerana menghubungi Khidmat Pelanggan Courts.

Pertama sekali, kami memohon maaf di atas kesulitan yang berlaku.

Merujuk kepada emel anda, kami telah memanjangkan kepada bahagian Jaminan Lanjutan (AIG) untuk semakan selanjutnya. Anda akan dihubungi secara terus daripada pihak tersebut untuk maklum balas aduan anda.

Untuk sebarang pertanyaan sila hubungi kami di [email protected] atau hubungi careline kami atau what’s app di [protected], Isnin – Ahad, 10 am – 7 pm ( Termasuk Cuti Umum ).

"Terima kasih kerana memilih Courts."
                      Nur Suhaida Yasmin

Feb 17, 2020

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — stupid staffs calling to work place but not calling to personal handphone where i'm already updated my latest contact number.

I'm kogilavaani chandrasagaran.. From ipoh Perak.. I bought two items from courts... TV n washing...

Feb 09, 2020

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — zanussi 4 burners

I was looking at this zannusi 's 4 burners. It cover was opened /flip- up on display. After look see, I...

Feb 01, 2020

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — delivery service

Pada 22 Jan 2020, saya telah membeli Peti Sejuk dan juga Mesin Basuh. Mesin basuh mereka telah maklum kan...

Jan 10, 2020

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — unethical behavior

Hi, i want to complaint about BAD ATTITUDE of bukit tinggi branch manager when dealing with customer. I...

Dec 10, 2019

Courts Mammoth — servis

Saya adalah salah seorang rujukan utk seorang peminjam courts mammoth. Pada 10/12/19, saya telah dihubungi...

Nov 27, 2019

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — hq

Untuk perhatian pihak hq setapak. Sila ambil serius. Nak cek outstanding balance nak buat full settlement...

Nov 13, 2019

Courts — gangguan daripada debt collector yang menipu

Pada 12/11/2019, jam lebih kurang 11.00pagi saya telah menerima panggilan daripada pemanggil yang dikenali...

Oct 29, 2019

Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — really bad service for delivery tv 58 inch

On monday 22oct i've sign agreement in courts nilai for philips tv 58". Agreement no [protected]. Seller...