Having problems with T.J. Maxx?

T.J. Maxx Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 926 6299 (Customer Service)
+44 192 347 3561 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 076 8913 (Australia)
+43 19 287 669 (Austria)
+353 12 476 126 (Ireland)
+31 107 114 866 (Netherlands)
770 Cochituate Road
Framingham, New York
Headquarters, West Campus
300-400 Value Way, Marlborough, MA 01752

Store Locator

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with T.J. Maxx Customer Service. Initial T.J. Maxx complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for T.J. Maxx above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about T.J. Maxx. Discuss the issues you have had with T.J. Maxx and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

T.J. Maxx Complaints & Reviews

T.J. MaxxBehavior of an associate alona

Today I left a doctor's note for my mother Antonia castro at her store 6230 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704  'i think the district manager is derik I believe I have spoken to him in the past I came in to the store and was greeted and i asked for a manager to give my mothers Dr note excusing her for 2 more weeks she has a injury on her back and will be better soon her medication makes her drowsy.   Alona  did not greet me she came and looked at me confused I told her I was there to leave the Dr note and she said it's not valid and my mother has to walk in and give it herself those were the rules and she raised her voice and said  she's not getting PAID !!I never asked enithhing in that nature I was just there to hand her the note she said she is the only one that can give the note and repeatedly said she's not getting paid verry loudly she wanted the employees in the back of us to hear and customers were starring I just said ok I was so horrified of how she talked to me never did she asked how my mother was doing how unprofessional bringing up money in front of employees and customers i was leaving the Dr note and that's it.  my mother doesnt care if she gets paid or not she's on medical leave   . Why does she she thinks it's ok to talk to people this way  .   my email is [protected]@gmail.com. And phone number is [protected] I will be expecting your call thanks

T.J. MaxxOld and ripp of an item

I bough a comforter at TJ Maxx store locate at 3718 Henderson Bl, FL 33629 on February 24, 2021. When I got home then open ...

It look so bad... Old and tear off... I feel so bad... What going on?

Why is a store carry old stuff? I really do not understand. Then i went to the store to return at customer service... they check out then scan...

they said it did not match to the code... they refuse to return... I spoke to Manager at the store to help me out but nothing she can do... She sounds like I put different item in then return...

and do not want to touch the comforter. Her attitude so bad... (She told me put them back... I do not to touch it.

She said.) I am feel so sad... Why was she treat customer like that? I do not have times and free try to get money from store it was not belong from me... I just want fair for me...

I did not do that... I really do not know why is that old comforter at the store and no one know about it. It's seem i am a bad guy. This complain I want the store to investigate this case find out what going on?

Please check the camera from the times i walk in store to the times i check out at 12:41.

I would like TJ maxx fix this problem.

• Updated by Peter Vo · Mar 05, 2021

They need to check every items when stocking the store

T.J. MaxxNo access to online account

I have been attempting to view my account online for weeks now and I cannot access the site at all. I'm now confused as to what email account I used, because in my confusion, I've been trying to use both of my email accounts in an attempt to figure out what's wrong. The account doesn't even come up with either of them. I ordered items online and paid for them weeks ago but can't see anything to know if they are actually on order or what is going on with them. My email addresses are Gloria.[protected]@gmail.com or Gloria.[protected]@outlook.com. I have a Case number CS3496135 and I am a credit card holder. I need help asap. I'm extremely frustrated and don't know what is going on! Please look into this matter at your earliest convenience because I am more angry by the day over it. Thank you for your anticipated response.

Gloria Yatsko

Feb 17, 2021

T.J. Maxx — Customer service

Today Feb 17, 2021 myself and my cousin went into our local TJ MAXX at Kingstowne Towne Center 5950...

T.J. MaxxWork ethics

In times of crisis such as the pandemic, and the closing of the company I worked for, left little to no prospects. TJ Maxx in Venice is a 50 min drive, through construction and traffic. But I hated being on unemployment and the many issues it entailed along with the obscene pittance of income; so, I applied, and during the interview process I was completely honest about my physical abilities. The interviewer, Brenda, stated she understood. I was hired. After orientation I was given a first schedule which stated I was to work the back room and stock. I questioned this with Lisa, who had handed me the schedule. I reminded her that I was not physically capable of lifting, etc. She said "I know, it will be ok, " I took her at her word.

When I arrived for my first day with Vera in the back room, I found her hostile from the beginning. She got right in my face, no distancing, and told me I was the newbie, she didn't do 'smelly things, I was going to do it and get it done!! A part of me wanted to walk out right then. I'm sure this is on video! The entire day brought excruciating pain and aggravated the deteriorated discs in my back and neck. Vera was obnoxious and flinging things into buckets for toy stock swiping me once. Lisa approached Vera, saw me on my knees struggling to get up and then she walked away. (Again on video) At the end of that first shift she (Lisa) asked me how I was doing as she stood by the entrance. I could barely stand straight. I told her I was in excruciating pain and she said, "Don't worry it'll be ok." I said "Does that mean you will put me on the registers now?" Her response to me was. "OH NO YOU STILL HAVE MORE STOCK AND FLOOR WORK TO DO!" That's how we do things!"

I am 62, and need to work. I am upset that a company from my first day working, would act like that. I cried all the way home unsure of what to do. The next five work days I was pushed to the limit physically beyond my capability and this set my medical situation back years. I ended up at the Drs. and am now under going at home physical therapy again and back on meds that I had managed to discontinue taking five years ago.

I was honest with management but apparently they had to prove me wrong and retaliate and bully me by forcing me into unsafe working conditions. (If there was an emergency or fire I may not have made it out of the back room being surrounded by racks and buckets and boxes. see the video of my first day 12/11/2020) At one point I was told to get on my hands and knees to remove Kaboodles from a shelf at floor level. I was told to reach way under and grab them. THIS WAS PURPOSFUL!!! WHY??
        ONLY ROSE WAS WILLING TO HELP ME when she saw how much pain I was in. WHY was I forced to do this when I applied for a cashiering position and they were aware of my physical limitations?

If I was diabetic would they have told me not to eat if I needed to or take insulin if the situation required it?? (Just a blatant example)

I did not file WC because I know from others they benefit the company not the injured employee. I want to know why TJ Maxx allows this type of behavior and has no problem purposely putting someone's health at risk. I would have been fine just cashiering no heavy lifting, twisting, etc. Many of the customers already knew me from my other company and bragged about me. Maybe mgmnt didn't like that? The damage was already done so being up there I was already incurring back spasms and sciatic pain.

I would really like an answer as to WHY, the mngmt of the Venice TJ Maxx felt it necessary to bully a 62 year old, or anyone, knowing their limitations. I would still have a job if they hadn't put me in danger. Now I have to leave my house with no options to live somewhere else during this pandemic and lack of decent employment.

• Th
            TheMechanic Jan 22, 2021

You weren't exactly bullied. You were just expected to do more then you were physically ready to do, and seemingly unwilling to become physically capable of doing. I've never shopped a TJ Maxx but assume they are basically like Dollar General. At these stores you are expected to do everything, there is no such thing as a simple cashier position.

T.J. MaxxThe lose of my great A.S.M.

Good evening my name I Michael Brown, [protected]. TJMAXX 1434. Mine is not a complaint but a concern to myself and at least 15 other staff. We do not want to lose our A.S.M. Ms. Ashly Munoz. Ms. Munoz is a great reason for 1434 original success in achieving number 1 status from the start. We all ask too keep Ms. Munoz. I will find away to send our Petition collected from our staff. Thank you for the opportunity to voice our concerns.

Jan 10, 2021

T.J. Maxx — Customer service

I have shopped three times at TJ Maxx 1495 Old York Rd. Abington PA 19001. Ricky the Front Desk coordinator...

Abington
            Jan 05, 2021

T.J. Maxx — Return without receipt

All the stores - Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Sierra don't have their dressing rooms open. All my family member...

Dec 19, 2020

T.J. Maxx — Manager behavior

I'm upset by the behavior of the manager named mike. Not only was he stopping every employee assisting...

Dec 03, 2020

TJ Maxx — I am an employee at tj maxx store

I am an employee at 225 East Swedesford Rd, Wayne PA 19087 been working there for 3 weeks the first day I...

Oct 31, 2020

T.J. Maxx — I’m complaining about an employee, not a product or service

While I was at work, as every day i'm in & this other person is working, this individual paulette...

Oct 14, 2020

T.J. Maxx — Employee

10/12/2020 around 14:15 As I walked into the store I was greeted not so nice. Because I'm petite. She...

T.J. MaxxRefused check

I was told to call company to see why check denied that is outrageous since I have sixteen thousand currently in my checkbook and was humiliated in store never happened to me in my 64 years!! Why would I have to call the imbeciles who put me in this position? Was told by customer service that's my only option I have been a loyal customer for many years and this is the kind of treatment I receive I will be sure to let all of my more influential associates know exactly how I was treated!

Sep 14, 2020

T.J. Maxx — Refusal to return or exchange item with original tag and receipt

Date: Sept. 12, 2020 Time: approximately 6:00 pm Location: T.J. MAXX 140 W Dares Beach Rd Prince Frederick...

T.J. MaxxOnline account is blocked

My online account has been blocked over a year ago, I contacted tjmaax customer service more than 20 times since and they refuse to unblock it
              I opened one on the name of my husband after placing 2-3 orders successfully they also blocked it.
              I called again and talked to two different managers Kat and Lori but nothing had been done.
              I fell like my right as a consumer has been taken away from me

Jun 30, 2020

T.J. Maxx — Cashiers

I was shopping today at TJ Max in Middletown, NJ, Route 35 waiting in line to check out there were two...

Feb 18, 2020

T.J. Maxx — re: veronica williams - store manager and associate danielle

There are plenty of businesses who value their customers. To purchase a product only to find out it'...

Feb 15, 2020

T.J. Maxx — Shopping experience and help from manager

I am here right now at this tj maxx location i live in las vegas and i won 2400 dollars at the casino so i...

Feb 14, 2020

T.J. Maxx — Merchandise return

I went to this location on 2/12/20 to return 2 items I bought at a different location. The cashier and two of...

Jan 19, 2020

T.J. Maxx — rea dunn

I work in the Longview store and the Rea Dunn people that come in are stirring up so much unnecessary drama...