Complaints & Reviews

JC PennyReturn of boots and blouse

I returned a blouse and boots on my personal visa/ debit card with receipt and all tags boxes etc. This was on March 1 st. No money has been refunded to my acct this is now March 2 nd. When I made the purchase it immediately was taken from my acct. You have the merchandise... and my money. I' ve read jc penny does this to people in their chsrgfv
Deborah Ott
[protected]@outlook.com

Jc penny’sCustomer Service

Both Audrey and Jeri were incredibly rude separately to my friend and I when checking out. They were angry with my friend for having a return and a gift card. Would not let her use a gift card and get 20% off if she used it. Also, jeri turned to Audrey and complained about gift cards. What the heck? Pay is pay. Not kind, not what you want as your representatives.

• Ra
    Ratery Feb 29, 2020

Oh grow up. Just because someone said "no" to you does not make them rude. Also why are you and your friend shopping without parental supervision?

JC PennyReturned item

Back on 12/20/19 I purchase a men's travel kit with colon samples for a gift at the Sephora counter . I took the package home . My wife look at the item in the bag it was never opened by anyone. she saw the photo on the sleeve said to return it it wasn't what she had in mind. On the next day I returned to the store to return the purchase. The clerk opened the package tells me the coupon is missing, I know nothing about the it I haven't even look at the kit other then the sleeve attach to the kit. She calls supervisor who I might add never talk to me or came to the counter. The clerk was told not refund the $75.77 I paid so I told the clerk its of no use to me if there is no coupon and I don`t want the item Im out $75.77 . By this time I'm angry because number 1 why would I return something on opened, supposedly with out a coupon and request refund. If the refund had been done the purchase would be nell and void so no one could have used the so call coupon of which I never saw nor did I open the kit. I left the kit with the clerk at the Sephora counter. Further more now I get a letter saying I have to pay for a item I do not have nor a so called coupon I don`t have . The item is H19MENS VOC 455/5769/010901 UPC N0.[protected] purchase at store 2826 term.071 Trans :1044 Date. 12/20/19 on JCP Card ending 3381/00. My name is James J Cahalan email address machen.[protected]@outlook.com. phone number is [protected]. Either refund the purchase price or give me the so called coupon, The purchase is at the store fore mention. I will not pay for something I neither want or have. Thank You Mr. JJ Cahalan

Synchronybank/JC Penny Credit Card PO Box 965011 Orlando FL. [protected]

• Ra
    Ratery Feb 25, 2020

No need to make an issue over this.

• Mr
    Mr. Helpful Feb 27, 2020

Hi Mr. Cahalan.

Do you have any documentation to show the merchandise was returned?

• Mr
    Mr. Helpful Feb 27, 2020

@Mr. Helpful I'm sorry, but without such documentation, we have to assume you still have the merchandise. You'll want to address the said charges or face additional interest, late payment and collection fees.

Arizona Jean CompanyArizona Jeans

Purchased a black pair of jeans in August 2019 at JC Penney in Clarksburg, WV. They were only purchase to be worn to work which is at a grocery store. Did start wearing them until September as he was off due to a broken leg. About a month after wearing them, the butt of the jean by the seam was ripped very badly. The jeans were not roughly treated. A second pair either purchased in August or at Christmas time, was just taken out of the washer today, February 24 and they're ripped by the right back pocket.

JC Penney Company — service in the men's shoe section

On Sunday 2/16/2020 I went to the store to purchase a pair of penny loafers for my son. I asked the floor rep for help and he asked the other rep what kind of shoe I was asking...

JC Penney Company — sales associate

My name is Terri Harden and on Jan 3, 2020 I purchased a pair of shoes at Monroeville mall. I told the associate I was using my JCP mastercard because I saw others getting a...

JC Penney Company — hair salon customer service

On 2/8/20 at 12:15pm I went to have my hair wash, blow out and flat iron at JC Penney Hair Salon in Middletwon, NY. During my entire time sitting in the chair, having this proce...

JC Penney Companyprice matching

I ordered 3 dresses. A day after the order was placed the price of the dresses was lower with the use of an online coupon. I called customer service to try to get the lower price but was told that because the lower price was due to an online coupon the policy is that they could not adjust the price. It was suggested that I return the order and reorder it. That is not a customer friendly policy and is a complete waste of time. I will return the order but will not reorder it or anything else.

JC Penney Company — service

So on this beautiful Saturday Feb 1.2020, in Eugene, Or. My family and I walked in to JCPenney and 3 minutes after I walked in, an older women grabbed her walkie talkies and said...

JCP store — unethical behaviour

1-24-20 I went to JCP in Castleton, Indianapolis for an Optical Appointment. I arrived early and the optical office was closed. I went and did some shopping for my grandson. At...

Arizona Jean Companyjeans

I purchased two pairs of Arizona jeans a few months ago and really loved the way they fit and felt, however one pair has gotten multiple holes in them. I would understand if I was up and about walking or working in them but I am an accountant and sit at a desk all day when I have them on. For the amount the jeans cost I would expect them to last a lot longer!

JC Penney Company — hair color

I went in and told the girl i wanted the same as 2 months earlier which was half blonde half mocha she wS ok she put bleach around 2 pm and removed it at 6 pm not even checking 1...

Arizona Jean Companyarizona men's mid-rise loose fit jeans, web id 5234425

I have been purchasing Arizona Men's Mid-Rise Loose Fit Jeans, Web ID 5234425 from JC Penney for several years. Size 38x36, color dark tint. Today I discovered they are on clearance and being discontinued. This is extremely disappointing. I can see no reason to discontinue this jean. Most of your other jean models offer the color Dark Tint. Why would you discontinue the most popular color? You also manufactur the identical jeans (Arizona Men's Loose Fit Jeans, Web ID: 5234121) in colors Light Tint and Dark Rinse. Please add Dark Tint as an option.

Also, many of your jeans show as available when selecting the size and color on line, only to find out they are out of stock when you try to check out or call JCP. Please keep your stock up to date or improve the JCP website.

I was referred to this website after contacting JC Penney customer service.

Thank you.

Steve Mayernick
[protected]@msn.com
[protected]

JC Penney Company — unfair treatment

My husband and I just got married and were looking at mattresses to purchase. As we are pushing down on a couple of them with our hands to get a feel of them we were laughing and...

Arizona Jean Companymen’s jeans

Over the past year I have purchased around 6 or 7 pair of jeans from jcpenny here in Harrisonburg Va. I have always been a big fan of Arizona jeans. But now I am really considering never buying another pair or even buying anymore clothes from Jcpenny. I now out of the pairs I have bought over this year I have 3 pair now. Every pair I have had. Has split open around the back pocket or in the crotch of the jeans. And then it is a hassle to get anything switched out. I am really disappointed in Arizona jeans right now. You guys were my favorite jeans.

Arizona Jean Companyarizona women's luppo flat heel slip on booties

I purchased these booties for the inclement weather we have in the North East. I bought them in store at the Warwick Rhode Island location of JCP.These booties are unwearable due to the rubber smell which is overpowering. I am a valued regular customer of JCP and these booties are not in line with JCP quality. I would be happy to send them back to you for a store credit. Please advise.
Regards, Wendy H. Feinstein

arizona women's luppo flat heel slip on booties

[Resolved] Arizona Jean Companyarizona low rise bootcut jeans no longs!

Is their a reason why longs are no longer available? I am tall and a 30in inseam does not work. I've always bought arizona jeans in longs from jcpenney and loved them.  I'll have to shop elsewhere now for Jean's, but it sucks because Arizona were a great fit. I've looked at a bunch of places where Arizona jeans are sold and no longs are available anywhere. Tall people exist!! I'd rather not have high water pants.

• Resolution Statement

All good.

Arizona Jean Companyjeans

I have had these jeans for approximately three years and they are my best pair. I had just noticed today that they had a tear from the back seam of the seat of the pants and I had been walking around in public. It looks like the material got torn from the seam! Maybe it was a bad sewing of the back seam itself? The rest of the jean material is fine. I would like to get a replacement. Hopefully the same make and design. They are size 9
Tina Ames
173 Rt 16B
Ctr Ossipee NH

JC Penney Company — eye glasses

I want to JCPenney's and had an exam and everything was fine I went back to get my glasses they said that they offered a 10% senior discount. I found the glass frames that I liked...

Arizona Jean Companyarizona boys coat

My son has had this coat for less than 2 months and the zipper recently fell off because some of the teeth are missing towards the bottom of the coat. I bought a larger size so he could grow in to it and also wear it next winter and now he can't even wear it this year because it will not zip up properly. I am unable to take it back to JC Penney because of their 45 day return policy. I would like a full refund or a new coat!

arizona boys coat

JC Penney Company — penney employee

On December 1, 2019, I wanted to purchase a sweater(item # 8424231) (in medium) (color: frost) for my granddaughter the only one that they had was on the mannequin the salesclerk...

JC Penney Company — kitchen suite

Purchased kitchen suite in oct 2018 along with warranties. Late oct/ early nov called in to file a claim for diswasher (heat system not working & mold on multiple dishe...

JC Penney Company — ambrielle bras

I have been buying ambriell bra's for years from JCPENNEY in The Auburn Mall in upstate NY, I pay a lot of money, love The fit and I am big busted and need the support, The...

Arizona Jean Companyarizona boys jeans/pants

My 7 yr old has had random holes poke through all of his Arizona jeans. All in the crotch/butt area and nothing along the seams. This is odd, and the only clothing that has done this in our family of 5. He is not have rough on clothing and the knees almost split with in a month of purchasing. First time purchasing and I will never purchase this brand again. CHEAP MATERIAL!!!

arizona boys jeans/pants
arizona boys jeans/pants

JC Penney Company — men's pants

> Ordered 2 pairs of Haggar men's dress pants. Both were ordered in my size (36x31). One pair was fine. The other pair was the wrong color at AND wrong size - by a lot. Went...

JC Penney Companyorder number [protected]

I ordered Christmas presents from JC Penney website on 11/9/2019. Order# [protected]. The items were a J. Ferrar kinit beanie, Claiborn Mens Y neck long sleeve cardigan, cubic zirconia 3 stone engagement ring, white sapphire pendant necklace and a mickey mouse pendant necklace.

I spoke to a JC Penney representative on 11/16/19 because I was wondering what was taking so long for my items to arrive. I was informed the items had been delivered to an old address: 1860 Corte Amarillo in Oceanside CA. an address where I no longer reside. I live in a different state now (see address below) and I explained to the representative I can not retrieve my packages. He gave me your UPS tracking info and number said maybe UPS could help me. Needless to say UPS was not helpful and said there is nothing they can do to recoup my money and they will not return to the address to pick up items unless instructed to do so by JC Penney.

I would like replacements on the items if possible or a credit for the 114.49 charged to my card. Please let me know if you are willing to help me recover the items or compensate me.

Melba Dubose-Donaway
3038 Blantyre Bend
Round Rock, TX 78664
[protected]@yahoo.com

P.S.
I waited several days to cool off because I also sent an e-mail to your customer service and got no response. also, I was very angry but did not want to take it out on a telephone operator who doesn't have any power to fix my issue.

Arizona Jean Companyarizona jeans tearing after a few wears

I have bought at least a dozen pair of men's Arizona Jeans in the past year and EVERY pair except two of the darkest wash have torn on the inside of the back pocket. These are the original bootcut. VERY disappointed in the quality. These are the only jeans I can find for my son since he wears a 28x36. Lots of money wasted. Your jeans use to be better than this.

arizona jeans tearing after a few wears
arizona jeans tearing after a few wears

• Sc
    ScottKawiBoy1428 Dec 04, 2019

Same exact spot, left rear pocket ripped exactly like those 2 pictures, 5 pair of brand new jeans, wtf!

• Ri
    RIco21 Dec 27, 2019

Me too Same exact spot. Wore them 3 maybe 4 times. What will Arizona Jeans do for this? I cant take them back to JC Penny.

JC Penney Company — being watched by employees on 2 occasions

I am a long time customer of my local Moreno Valley, ca mall J.C. Penney. On 2 occassions recently I was watched by an employee when shopping there. I'm appalled at this treatment...

JC Penney Company — jc penney credit card

For as longs as I have been shopping at jcp and for the two years i've had the jcp credit card, i've never gotten that "extra" 20% or more off my puchase by using my jcp card!...

JC Penney Companyquality

I have St. John's Bay jeans and decided to order more pairs online since my size and the type was not in the store in Calumet City IL. I had to return them because one was marked with 2 different sizes and the other did not fit the same as the ones I had. Then I had to return an area rug because it came apart during the first wash. They are called, "Washable Rugs". I found a comforter that I really liked and ordered it. I didn't hear anything for a couple weeks and then contacted JC Penny after about a month. First there was no record of it then it was suddenly found after I told them how upset I was. I washed the comforter. All the bunting inside clumped up into bumps and it shrunk on the top side making it loose between the buttons sewn into it. It looks horrible. I am done with JC Penny.

Arizona Jean Companygirl’s black winter coat

I purchased an Arizona Jean Company winter coat for my daughter less than a month ago. I hoped it would be her winter jacket for the whole season. She has worn it about a dozen times and has not done anything strenuous in it- mostly just to and from school. She is generally not hard on her clothes either. Today I saw it already has 2 seams ripped out. I am generally disappointed in the quality for how much I spent on the coat.

Arizona Jean Companyfiesta and sina boots

I purchased these boots at the Century 3 Mall location in West Mifflin Pennsylvania. I have wore the Fiesta today in the rain and my feet were soaked!!! My sister wore the Sina and stepped in a puddle and her feet were soaked. Why would you sell boots in the East if they aren't waterproof??? It is EXTREMELY uncomfortable to walk around with water in your shoe sloshing around!!! I bought these because I've worn similar boots for winter with absolutely NO PROBLEMS!!! I WILL NEVER BUY YOUR BOOTS AGAIN!!!

JC Penney Companyonline order #[protected]

Re: order #[protected]

Didn't have shirts on sale in store, had to order on line.
Ordered 8 shirts, different colors.
Took 6 days to get email stating order was shipped.
Took 2 days to get email stating package was delivered.
Didn't get package.

Called in to say no package.
Was instructed to call back in 3 days if no package arrived. Was instructed to file a complaint was USPS.
Did not receive package in 3 days. Called back. Was instructed to call back "tomorrow" if still didn't arrive, due to weekend.

First attempt at USPS was unsuccessful, didn't know shipping from address and did not see the box for shipping address unknown. Second attempt to file a claim with USPS was successful and is in process.

Called back next day and was given a rude customer service operator. I was put on hold multiple times and kept being instructed to answer the same question repeatedly.

I was told I could have a refund. I said I wanted the shirts.
I became angry, frustrated and could no longer communicate adequately.
I told the service rep that I would hang up.

I still haven't gotten the shirts.

JC Penney Companyhaggar trousers

Problem:
Purchased online one (1) pair of Haggar Work to Weekend PRO Relaxed Fit Pleated Pants item #[protected] ordered on 27 September 2019.
When trying them on one day after delivery I discovered a very small hole (perhaps a flaw in the material weave) on the front of the left leg. Returned them to J C Penney per printed instructions on the shipping paperwork, using the enclosed return shipping form, and including a statement of the problem.
Penney imposed a penalty on the return price, and neglected to pay return shipping via USPS.
I assume you will wish to correct this apparent error.

Richard Donley

• Su
    sumengxue Oct 16, 2019

I saw a pair of pants on the Internet before, very comfortable, affordable, especially the service, very thoughtful, recommended to you:
    Http://surpassa.ebcoo.net/product/hot-big-pockets-cargo-pants-women-high-waist-loose-streetwear-pants-baggy-tactical-trouser-hip-hop-high-quality-joggers- Pants/

• Su
    sumengxue Oct 16, 2019

@sumengxue There is also that design sense, so I can't see it. There is a matching recommendation, which is quite good:
    Http://surpassa.ebcoo.net/product/simplee-split-striped-lady-wide-leg-pants-women-summer-beach-high-waist-trousers-chic-streetwear-sash-casual-pants-capris- Female/

• Ft
    ftt Oct 16, 2019

Our shop has many styles of trousers, both men and women, free of mail

• Ft
    ftt Oct 16, 2019

@ftt I received the goods from her, the quality is very good, recommend everyone to buy

JC Penney Company — store manager

Hi I am an associate that works for your JCPenney store here in Palmdale California, and I just wanted to bring to your attention how much of an unpleasant work place this really...

JC Penney Company — fitting room

There is no privacy in the fitting room I have witness a male and female recording people while they are trying on clothes. When I asked them about it they said they are from lo...

JC Penney Companymattress

We bought a Mattress thru your store in Brighton, MI. We had it less than a year and the mattress caved in. It took 6 1/2 weeks of calling, going to the store 3 times because no one called back and finally had the pick-up done on 10/8. Huge relief or so I thought. On 10/11 rec'd a call on my vm to confirm that pick-up had been done, I called back and spoke to Danielle and confirmed that the pickup had been done, end of story or so I thought. I come to today, receiving a call from JC Penney Corp to tell me (now that my mattress has been picked up and taken away) that because we have not contacted them to confirm the pick-up they were cancelling in...SAY WHAT. This is horrible customer service - all the time we have put in, all the calls, all the in-store meetings and now I have no mattress and you are cancelling the pick up. So I call again, speak with Ashley, she put me on hold, for 15 minutes I sit on hold, no one ever comes to the line. So I hang and call back get put on hold again, this time a Supervisor comes to the phone by the name of Tana, she also states that she saw all the communication going back and forth between me and the Co about this pickup and how hard I was to track down, not true I said - I rec'd no call because they were to call my husband and not me...but of course that is in their records but it is fabricated, just wow - it would have been nice to have a sincere apology, but no that wasn't happening with her. So she states that she sees that the mattress has been picked up and the credit will be 10 business days ( I was told from the store 4-5 business days) So the joy I get is to call back because obviously this company will not be proactive and doesn't care about customer retention.. Will not ever buy anything else from here again. You can't even find out who to escalate this stuff to. No accountability must be nice. I would just like my refund and trust that I will get it. If JC Penney really cares about their customers, can they tell me how they are going to make this right. I feel like I was a bother to most of the people I dealt with which is odd as most companies would like you to buy from them.

JC Penney Company — instyle beauty salon.

I want to start off by saying the staff and stylist at the salon are fantastic. However, the Decor is really dated and boring. I feel like I'm in a geriatric salon at an assisted...

JC Penney Companynot receiving my order

Ordered on sept 21...its oct 3 and I have not gotten my order...it was to be del to my home door...cust ser wont help..they passed me off to ups...but ups wont help because its penney policy to pass the pkg from ups to the post office instead of del to my door...now I have been passed off to post office...am now on 45 min hold to speak to person because I only have ups tracking..no post off tracking number...no one will help me ...penneys lied to me...they said its ups policy to pass off pkg...but ups said its penneys policy...they assured me it would be del to my door...now they told me I have to find my pkg and go get from where ever it is????...I am old and dont have a way to go find my pkg...if I did I would not have ordered on line. Penneys cust service is very rude and just dont care...wont help. What am I to do now...my phone will die before the post off ever answers the call.

JC Penney Company — men’s slacks

I bought men's slacks in valdosta georgia. It was a instore purchase. They didn't fit me they were to large, so I tried to return them approximately two months later in...