Complaints & Reviews

JC Penney — Hair service

Does good customer service even exist anymore? I was scheduled for a relaxer service with Jimmy at the JC...

JC Penney — Unethical behavior

This is a terrible experience and nightmare with JC Penney "in home custom decorating." On February, 2020, we...

JC PenneyWebsite

Your sales would probably skyrocket if you would spend what you have to fix the neverending broken website!!! Very pissed when I try month after month and can never order anything or if god forbid it works then your out of stock after spending hours just trying to get to said item!!! Have been a customer for over forty years... Fix the damn site!!!

JCPenney — Return not credited back in a full month

Order Date: June 19, 2020 Order Number: [protected] Part of an order was returned via UPS. The proof of...

JCPenneyStore manager

I've had issues with the manager before
    Not until now I decide to speak up
    I have had to call out or exchange days that I'm scheduled to work due to my child care provider being closed due to covid

When I do have to call out I text my manager directly because she is the one that does my schedule.
    She gets upset/bothered when I do have to call out and acts rudely towards me, examples; she won't speak to me directly she completely ignores me and lets me know that she's bothered by ignoring me to my face. She will not greet good morning when she's upset and it's something she does constantly even when she's having a bad day
    I'm here to speak up for myself
    I have gone to human resource as well and he spoke to another manager and said they would handle it.

JC PennyReturn of boots and blouse

I returned a blouse and boots on my personal visa/ debit card with receipt and all tags boxes etc. This was on March 1 st. No money has been refunded to my acct this is now March 2 nd. When I made the purchase it immediately was taken from my acct. You have the merchandise... and my money. I' ve read jc penny does this to people in their chsrgfv
      Deborah Ott
      [protected]@outlook.com

Jc penny’sCustomer Service

Both Audrey and Jeri were incredibly rude separately to my friend and I when checking out. They were angry with my friend for having a return and a gift card. Would not let her use a gift card and get 20% off if she used it. Also, jeri turned to Audrey and complained about gift cards. What the heck? Pay is pay. Not kind, not what you want as your representatives.

JC Penny — Returned item

Back on 12/20/19 I purchase a men's travel kit with colon samples for a gift at the Sephora counter . I...

Arizona Jean CompanyArizona Jeans

Purchased a black pair of jeans in August 2019 at JC Penney in Clarksburg, WV. They were only purchase to be worn to work which is at a grocery store. Did start wearing them until September as he was off due to a broken leg. About a month after wearing them, the butt of the jean by the seam was ripped very badly. The jeans were not roughly treated. A second pair either purchased in August or at Christmas time, was just taken out of the washer today, February 24 and they're ripped by the right back pocket.

JC Penney Company — service in the men's shoe section

On Sunday 2/16/2020 I went to the store to purchase a pair of penny loafers for my son. I asked the floor rep...

JC Penney Company — sales associate

My name is Terri Harden and on Jan 3, 2020 I purchased a pair of shoes at Monroeville mall. I told the...

JC Penney Company — hair salon customer service

On 2/8/20 at 12:15pm I went to have my hair wash, blow out and flat iron at JC Penney Hair Salon in...

JC Penney Companyprice matching

I ordered 3 dresses. A day after the order was placed the price of the dresses was lower with the use of an online coupon. I called customer service to try to get the lower price but was told that because the lower price was due to an online coupon the policy is that they could not adjust the price. It was suggested that I return the order and reorder it. That is not a customer friendly policy and is a complete waste of time. I will return the order but will not reorder it or anything else.

JC Penney Company — service

So on this beautiful Saturday Feb 1.2020, in Eugene, Or. My family and I walked in to JCPenney and 3 minute...

JCP store — unethical behaviour

1-24-20 I went to JCP in Castleton, Indianapolis for an Optical Appointment. I arrived early and the optical...

Arizona Jean Companyjeans

I purchased two pairs of Arizona jeans a few months ago and really loved the way they fit and felt, however one pair has gotten multiple holes in them. I would understand if I was up and about walking or working in them but I am an accountant and sit at a desk all day when I have them on. For the amount the jeans cost I would expect them to last a lot longer!

jeans

JC Penney Company — hair color

I went in and told the girl i wanted the same as 2 months earlier which was half blonde half mocha she wS ok...

Arizona Jean Companyarizona men's mid-rise loose fit jeans, web id 5234425

I have been purchasing Arizona Men's Mid-Rise Loose Fit Jeans, Web ID 5234425 from JC Penney for several years. Size 38x36, color dark tint. Today I discovered they are on clearance and being discontinued. This is extremely disappointing. I can see no reason to discontinue this jean. Most of your other jean models offer the color Dark Tint. Why would you discontinue the most popular color? You also manufactur the identical jeans (Arizona Men's Loose Fit Jeans, Web ID: 5234121) in colors Light Tint and Dark Rinse. Please add Dark Tint as an option.

Also, many of your jeans show as available when selecting the size and color on line, only to find out they are out of stock when you try to check out or call JCP. Please keep your stock up to date or improve the JCP website.

I was referred to this website after contacting JC Penney customer service.

Thank you.

Steve Mayernick
                [protected]@msn.com
                [protected]

JC Penney Company — unfair treatment

My husband and I just got married and were looking at mattresses to purchase. As we are pushing down on a...

Arizona Jean Companymen’s jeans

Over the past year I have purchased around 6 or 7 pair of jeans from jcpenny here in Harrisonburg Va. I have always been a big fan of Arizona jeans. But now I am really considering never buying another pair or even buying anymore clothes from Jcpenny. I now out of the pairs I have bought over this year I have 3 pair now. Every pair I have had. Has split open around the back pocket or in the crotch of the jeans. And then it is a hassle to get anything switched out. I am really disappointed in Arizona jeans right now. You guys were my favorite jeans.