Having problems with Nordstrom Rack?

Nordstrom Rack reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 10, 2014. The latest review Address this employee was posted on Apr 8, 2021. Nordstrom Rack has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 69 reviews. Nordstrom Rack has resolved 0 complaints.

Nordstrom Rack Customer Service Contacts

Thu6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nordstrom Rack Customer Service. Initial Nordstrom Rack complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nordstrom Rack above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nordstrom Rack. Discuss the issues you have had with Nordstrom Rack and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nordstrom Rack Complaints & Reviews

Apr 08, 2021

Nordstrom Rack — Address this employee

Hello, on April 7, 2021, around 6:30pm, I went to Nordstrom rack Warwick RI store to browse. The store wa...

Feb 03, 2021

NordStromRack — Clothes, bags, shoes, website, inventory and refund issues

In the last 3 months, i've had about 10+ orders cancelled due to inventory issues but that's only...

Nordstrom RackOrder #: [protected]

Placed the order on december 15th 2020: 2 items and paid in full

December 23rd, 2020 - received one item

December 26th, 2020 - still waiting for the item listed below to arrive. Store has this item in stock.

Free people - maven pintuck jacket
Rio red / x-small

Usps
Dec 16 - wed 12: 00 am
Pre-shipment info sent to usps, usps awaiting item

Nordstrom RackCustomer service

I placed an order the 9th of December, and was advised it would be delivered before Christmas.
    I spoke with a representative after only receiving one item from the order with no update on the additional items. She assured me of Christmas delivery.

I placed a follow up call and was advised that they have no information to provide. I requested a refund of the order because it was a Christmas present and I now have to go find one on Christmas Eve. I was advised that I could not get a refund, could not speak with a supervisor, and the rep refused to give me her name or the supervisor she claimed to be speaking with.

As a valued customer of Nordstroms', this behavior is unacceptable. I was a refused a refund for items I have not received. I not only want a refund but further investigation into why I was refused my money or the names of the customer service team.

Nordstrom RackDelivery deadline not met and customer service

Dear Sir or Madam,

Hope you are well.

I would like to complain about an issue with delivery and following customer service.

I placed an order, [protected], on the 12th of December, trusting your statement on the website that the items will be delivered before Christmas.

On the Canada Post website, the delivery date was estimated to be 23rd but was changed to delayed. It appears that it would not be possible that the parcel would make Christmas.

I want a refund of the order because it was a Christmas present and I wouldn't have placed the order if I knew that it wouldn't arrive before Christmas. The terms that you've provided have been breached.

Also, I was not satisfied with the customer service provided. Please find the screenshot attached.

My request to talk to a manager was ignored, as well as the action the customer service representative said that he would take -to email to check if the parcel was lost-, and most importantly, he mocked a customer.

I am quite disappointed that the customers of your companies are treated in this way.

I would like an apology from the representative, please.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
      Julie

NordStromRackApparel price change

Order #[protected] purchased called less than 24 hours because price dropped and representative Kevin told me he could not refund told me to just rebuy it and return not acceptable customer service. The supervisor would not get on the phone. He made every excuse and every reason to why he could not. The merchandise have not even been processed at this time.. Company like notrrom poor consumer care. I would like the coat for 119$ oppose to 159$ price changed in less than 24hrs

Apparel price change

Dec 07, 2020

Nordstrom Rack — Pricing

On 12/6/20 at approximately 4:50PM at the Baybrook Nordstrom Rack store the cashier (I didn't get her...

Nordstrom RackOnline order

Hi, I have purchased boots on Nordstromrack.com and few days later ( before the item was delivered), the item went on sale. I have called customer service to have the price adjusted, but was told it was not an option and that they only match competitors prices, but not their own. I was frustrated and have asked to speak with the supervisor and expressed my concerns about the poor price adjustment policy to the supervisor and in return I've heard from the supervisor :" I understand and I never shop on our site" and there is nothing she can do to help me. I was speechless and very dissatisfied by the poor customer service I've received after being a loyal customer. I don't feel like shopping at Nordstromrack ever again

Nov 14, 2020

Nordstrom Rack — Discrimination against person with medical condition

I, Alicia Biggers walked into Nordstrom Rack store on Saturday afternoon on November 14, 2020 and was stopped...

Oct 03, 2020

Nordstrom Rack — Security guy follows me around

I shop at Nordstrom rack quite often and have noticed every the time I go to Nordstrom rack (located in...

Mar 07, 2020

Nordstrom Rack — poor customer service

I had the worst shopping experience of my life today. It was an emotional rollercoaster. And I left bawling...

University Park
            Feb 04, 2020

Nordstrom Rack — employee

Hello I have a complaint about an employee (Tamara Rogelstad) who was fired for using her staff discount for...

Calgary

Nordstrom Rack Onlinelauren lorraine booties

I initially ordered the boots I wanted on Jan. 5th, in a size 9.5. I received the boots on January 10th, but they were in a size 8. I called customer service (who was very nice) and asked for a return shipping label and I went back online and ordered the booties again. I also added a pair of the same booties in black while I as back on line. The 2nd order was placed on January 10th. I received my order on January 17th. The pair in the black were in a size 9.5, once AGAIN, the silver pair arrived in a size 8! This was very upsetting to me that this happened TWICE. The customer service agents were as helpful as they could be but couldn't assure me that my 3rd order would arrive in the correct size! If this is TRULY a Nordstrom company, this would have been corrected and a discount or other incentive would have been offered. I don't believe I will be continuing to shop with Nordstrom Rack!

Dec 18, 2019

Nordstrom Rack — fitbit – ace kids activity tracker

I ordered a Fitbit Ace Kids Activity Tracker +8 for my grandaugher. The order number was [protected]. I received...

Nordstrom Rackonline order

DONT SHOP AT NORDSTROM RACK, HORRIBLE company. I placed an order for 3 sweatshirts and 5 pairs of boots for Christmas. Two of the sweatshirts were not even close to what I ordered, they canceled one of the pairs of boots shortly after I ordered them, and the other 4 pairs of boots never came. When I called them, I found out that they never had enough boots for the orders they accepted. They didn't inform me of this until I called looking for the order. DONT shop here if you want items for Christmas !!! The manager Phil was NO help in filling the order !!! They just ended up cancelling my order because it was convenient to them!!!

Nordstrom Rackgift card ordering online not accepted without bank or credit card number-disagree, bought my item elsewhere!

My issue complaint is Nordstrom Rack's Online ordering requirement with gift cards. I disagree with being forced to enter my bank or credit card information when I had a gift card with an amount clearly over the purse purchase I attempted to make. My gift card was $95.00. I attempted to order a Lucky Brand purse, online, with was $78.00 about three weeks ago. The online form wouldn't let me. I chatted with an online agent who stated I must submit either a bank account number or credit card. I disagree, this was unacceptable. Nordstrom Rack LOST a sale on this purse. I found exact same purse on Poshmark at a cheaper price! I will NOT refer anyone to this Nordstrom Rack website...forcing possible customers to submit financial information which is not needed. Nordstrom Rack needs to rethink this, change bank card/credit card requirement when gift card clearly covers purchase! You LOST my business and referrals!

Nordstrom Racknordstrom rack online shopping

It was my first order from Norstom Rack. I ordered a pair of black shoes and waited for more than a week! I received different color of shoes. I called the customer service and spoke with manager Jennifer. She said that they don't have the color and told me to go to a Norstom Rack store to get refund. Why do I have to go to a store to return them if I order them online??? What's the point? I could have gone to a store in the first place. Why did they sell the shoes if they didn't have the color I wanted? I waited for more than a week!!! And I need shoes to wear this week. This is a bad experience. I am going to write this experience online to share with other people. Norstom Rack doesn't know how to do online shopping!!!

nordstrom rack online shopping
                  nordstrom rack online shopping

• Lo
                      lorraine d Dec 08, 2019

Nordstrom Rackaccount

Be warned!!! Nordstrom rack will close accounts without warning if they they a customer purchases and returns too much. There are no guidelines on the dollar amount or percentage of returns but they have and will continue to permanently close accounts without warning!!!
                    I have had numerous calls with customer service representatives to explain the terrible customer service they provide by shutting down accounts without warning. They agree but refuse to reopen accounts.

Nordstrom Rackonline purchase

Not price adjusting is not fair to your customers who shop exclusively with you and online only. I made a huge purchase only to have most of the items go on a serious clearance the next day. I called and spoke to an Associate, a Manager, and then someone in the Executive Office to no avail. Consider me now a disappointed long time customer who will no longer shop at Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack.

Nordstrom Rackshoes

I recently purchased school shoes for my daughter online through Nordstrom rack, the shoes came and do not fit. The letter inside the shoe box says that I can return the shoes to any Nordstrom rack, it does not specify that you cannot return to Nordstrom rack Canada. I drove 45 mins to the only Nordstrom rack here in Canada and they would not take them as they said they have to be returned in the US or through mail. Then I proceeded to call to get a shipping label for which they said they will take $11 off of the return for this label!! This is terrible customer service. I will not be able to order again for shipping to Canada as $11 to send something back that doesn't fit is absurd. Canadians beware!