McDonalds / safety

Kingston, ON, Canada Review updated:

I am a regular at the Mcdonalds in Kingston Ont on Gardiners Street. Last night on Thursday April 5th, I was dropping in to get my usual after work meal and was shocked to see that the whole store was over run with youth. The lobby was full and there was a particully large, loud and slightly violent group of them hanging around the front dorrs, blocking other customers from entering the location. I decided that I would just go through the drive thru as I did not want to have to deal with this. But unfortunatly I could not avoid them, their were a few cars ahead of me, but the whole drive thru was over run with yet more teenagers, who were clearly under the influence and blocking the flow. As I was sitting at the window waiting for my order, finally after all the kids moved, stopped screaming and acting out, I could see and hear them inside as the server left the window open. I could clearly hear them calling the staff outrageous things that I have not heard since I myself was in hightschool. I sat and watched as they would try to walk behind the counter and bully the staff into giving them food. Once I finally recieved my order adn pulled around to leave the location, I noticed that the group outside had gotten bigger and more crazy. They started to throw drinks and things, screaming at the staff, and starting to involve the normal customers. I witnessed them almost hit another customer with their drink. I am normally not a complainer but I just so happen to notice that this is a weekly occurance. Every weekend that I go to this location I am greeted by massses of rude, drunk teenagers. and I would just like to ask... when is Mcdonalds going to deal with this? I understand they are trying tomake money and so on, but I as a loyal customer should not be scared out of a restaraunt or to enter one, and the staff sure dont deserve to be treated like this repeatedly. McDonalds really needs to come up with a game plan that involves the saftey of the customer and the Staff who work there over night. I am really dissapointed wwith the fact that anyone is put in that position and that it had carried on this far. Mcdoanlds if your going to be open 24 HRS, you really need to consider some sort of solution to this problem. Quite frankly... its REDICULOUS.

Comments

• Ed
      6th of Apr, 2012

really I think your rediculous, keep ur stupid comments to urself as u have no idea whats going on in my town.

6th of Apr, 2012

I wasnt really talking to you. but carry on.

• Fa
      6th of Apr, 2012

If it is really as bad as you say and if you are not exaggerating call the police yourself and tell them this happens everyday. Or stop going there.

6th of Apr, 2012

It is common knowledge at our police station. Yet they refuse to deal with this issue

• Fa
      6th of Apr, 2012

Then I just would not go there. Tasha is right in a way. They probably care more about the money they are getting from all those teenagers than the safety of the employees or other customers.

6th of Apr, 2012

If you've ever looked deep into what goes into McDonalds hamburgers and chicken McNuggets you will never ever go back again! I know I won't and that includes Burger King too. You want a little spit and sawdust on you hamburger and fries? Have it your way, and you don't even have to ask for it. That should solve your people problem, and night time snack or supper problem real quick. It did mine.

• Ge
      2nd of Sep, 2013

Then go to Jack in the Box or Burger King. You have options, stop complaining.