McDonalds / health issue/customer service
First, and foremost id like to say i have never in my life subjected a complaint towards a Mcdonalds resteraunt.
On December 23 of 2008 at 740 pm myself and my boyfriend were out looking forlast minute christmas gifts at Mcleod Trail walmart, and deceided to grab something to eat.
Before we get any further, as a former Mcdonalds employee I know what the standerds of Mcdonalds are.And lets just say the Health inspecter would have a hayday!
So we order and get our food which should have been alot faster but i guess thats what happens if the person who is serving you has their friends in line in front of you.
So as i get my food i look around and are apalled by the floors and tables so being considerate(and by the way their were customers with children under the age of 2 and their seats and tables as well were a disgrace!)
I ask for the tables to be washed so i didnt have to eat what the person before me had eatin as well.
The clerk washed his hands so i thought he was going to help me out..but instead he whent onto the next order..as orderd by the manager on duty who ignored me as well.
So i go up to ask if they were going to wipe down our table but before i got a chance to the clerk HANDED ANOTHER CUSTOMER the cloth to pass to me so I CAN WASH THE TABLE MYSELF. I AM DISGRACED that is unsanatary as well as awful customer service.
Needless to say i will be thinking twice before stepping foot in one of your locations again.Especially that one.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - unable to get food
- McDonald's - The service at McDonald's has changed so drastic since the kiosk have been installed.
- McDonald's - Owner
- McDonald's - Breakie wrap with sausage
- McDonald's - Wrong takeout order.