Lowe's Home Improvement / terrible experience!
We purchased $4000.00 worth of Georgia Pacific Lumber from July to September for a Deck project. My contractor used a laser level and installed all the lumber properly (this was not his first deck to build!) he knew what he was doing, at the half way point he realized the lumber was not uniform, one piece might be 7 1/2" wide and the next was 7 3/4" wide. Of course this made the finished product look bad. Lowes/Georgia Pacific came out took pictures and samples of the wood and said they would do what it took to make me happy. After 2 months of trying to talk to them, they lost the pic. and wood and now say My contractor is to blame. WHAT A CROCK OF!!! I am getting a lawyer! I will take the deck apart piece by piece and nail by nail to get my money back if necessary!
More Lowe's Home Improvement Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - unethical behaviour
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - cooktop electric 30 inch with downdraft
- Lowes - lack of employees/ new ceo incompetence
- Lowe's Home Improvement - store order
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - Extended Appliance Warranty