Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty — they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
Whirlpool refrigerator purchased at Lowe's, Sherman, TX, and was sold Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty by Lowe's sales person. Lowe's Advantage approved work to be done by Buddy's Plumbing and Appliances in Antlers, OK, on 11 Jan 2007. They promise to pay them for work done after each contact, however they have not been paid by Lowe's Advantage to date. Last spoke to Cory (Supervisor) at Lowe's Advantage today 02 Jan 2008, and was advised that I should not contact Lowe's Advantage again.
More Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
- Lowes - nightmare w floor install
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger