Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

1860 266 1177 (Customer Service)
+91 703 988 3333 (Customer Service)
+91 804 663 6363 (Online Sales)
+91 224 882 1700 (Head Office)
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
India - 500028
Mon9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tue9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wed9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Thu9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eureka Forbes.

Complaints & Reviews

Eureka ForbesAquaGuard

I bought a AquaGuard on November 2019 till then I have to call for servicing for three times the product is not up to the mark and it has some defect
The light blinks pinkish

Nov 14, 2019

Eureka Forbes — complaint

Complaint Against - Eureka Forbes Water Purification UAE I have made a booking yesterday (November 13th...

Jul 27, 2019

Eureka Forbes — ro water filter machine

I have been a customer from Jan 2017 until.now. as per contract and AMC they are supposed to.come for...

Jul 12, 2019

Eureka Forbes — water purifiers

Fraud company, not real and no office to trace in Sharjah. Only mobile numbers and bunch of Pakistani guy...

Oct 20, 2018

Eureka Forbes — aquaguard superb

I want to bring up my worst ever consumer experience with EurekaForbes aquaguard here. They are completely...

Hyderabad

Oct 15, 2018

Eureka India — water purifier innova

Eureka India have "customer don't care" numbers because EF india ops simply doesn't care...

Pune

Eureka Forbesdr. aquaguard classic+ with booster pump

I made online purchase of Dr. Aquaguard Classic+ with Booster Pump on 7th Jan'2018 from Eureka Forbes Website.

Within one month the purifier started giving issues. It stopped intermittently within few seconds after switching it ON.

I call customer service to log my request. Technician visited and informed that installation guy had made mistake while installing which resulted in damage of sensor and corrosion of parts inside.

Since, it was Eureka Forbes representative mistake of improper installation, I requested to change the purifier on immediate basis over phone to customer care. I never got any assurance nor proper reply to resolve my problem.

Now again since 21st Mar'18 it started giving issues and I have buy to package drinking water for daily need.

I feel cheated and fool that I made decision to buy Dr. Aquaguard Classic+ with Booster Pump as service and customer handling of Eureka Forbes is pathetic and worst.

Please help me refunding my money spent on purchasing the purifier or at least replace it at the earliest.

• Updated by wassyy · Mar 24, 2018

I called customer service to log my complaint (Complaint No - [protected]). Technician visited and informed that installation guy had made mistake while installing which resulted in damage of sensor and corrosion of parts inside.

• Su
        Sunita Correa Aug 07, 2018

Most unreliable, untrustworthy team of Aquaguard have come across

Eureka Forbeswater purifier

We installed a unit of Forbes Intelligent Water Purification System [e-boiling+) in 2012.

Upon replacing the Filter Cartridges, one of the cartridge cap was supplied without the O-Ring and now there is water leakage upon fixing the cap which is causing water overflow in the unit and on the platform.

The Dealer does not stock the O-Rings and cannot arrange for the same.

I have tried many Hardware shops but none of them has it ... Also, tried using Teflon tape but, no use.

The unit is now non-functional.

The Dealer is suggesting changing the entire cartridge which is really not needed and is a major expense.

Would appreciate a solution from the company as they must ensure that proper spare parts / items are readily available either with the dealer or in the local market.

Eureka Forbeseureka forbes amc is a scam

We have purchased two years AMC plan for our Magna RO + UV and spent more than nine thousand rupees. Now for more than one week machine is not working and after repeated calls and escalation no one is doing anything. This is disgusting and ridiculous that after spending so much money my parents are buying water from outside. Do not buy Eureka Forbes Product.

• Na
            Narsimh Oct 11, 2017

I totally agree with you . I think AMC customers are taken for granted. The service has gone from bad to worse. They say someone will attend you within 48 hours(two days) time after me making regular calls of reminders. I think they should clearly mention that it is after 2 days and infinity . Pathetic and horrible service. They have outsourced the service outlets and the service staff who attend are part timers or college students working in the evenings only. God help Eureka Forbes. I can tell my children in future how a great company like Eureka Forbes went in drains due to their after sales service. I will never buy any product of Eureka Forbes in future; P.S. Also not to get carried away by their sales men who promise the sky and stars while selling. Cheaters!!!

Eureka Forbes Ltd — pan card not received

My PAN card has been dispatched by post on 03/05/2017.But till date i.e. 30/08/2017 I have not received my...

Eureka Forbes Ltd — aquaguard

I have purchased any aquagard from eureka Forbes. Its the worst company I have ever seen. Firstly they didn't...

Delhi

Eureka Forbes — spare parts received with machine taken away to get compulsory service after warranty

We have purchase machine from Eureka Forbes in Sharjah. Details are below : Head Office Sharjah Tel: +971 6...

Sharjah

Eureka Forbes Ltd — water purifier

At the onset of summers, the dear filter stops working. This is the filter which has been serviced three...

Eureka Forbes Ltd — complaint against eureka forbes, ref no. [protected] dt 05/04/2017

I write through this medium to highlight the plight, a common man subjected to erroneous service rendered by...

Eureka Forbes — UAE

There is this company in Sharjah with the same name run by Pakistanis but has nothing to do with the real...

Sharjah

Eureka Forbes Limited — Water Purifier

My Water Purifier Enhance UV+ is not working properly since I purchased it. The company does not bother to...

Eureka Forbes Trendy Steel Vacuum CleanerWorst post sales service

I purchased this model 15 months back.

From the day 1 faced two problems as bellow-

1. The Floor-cum-carpet brush: while cleaning floor, the lever (which is set to 'Brush' face) automatically releases (unlocks) and moves from 'Brush' to 'Smooth' face.

2. The Cord Winder: The cord winder functions abnormal. When cord is pulled out, it rewinds automatically.

I need to put some effort to find out customer care contact details. I sent mail which was still neither replied nor acknowledged. I tried 'Chat' option from website several times which fetched further disappointment as it remains always 'closed'. Finally I could able to call their 'call center'.

After few days one representative visited inspected the machine and told me that he would bring a engineer. Again after a week he came back with a engineer who solved second problem i.e. cord winder and for brush they told it will be replaced and needs to be called from Company. Till today I have not received the brush. Further to add my disappointment the cord winder after few days of proper functioning again started giving the same problem.
          I logged the complaint in Feb 14 and till today it is pending. Worst customer service I ever experienced. I purchased because of the 'Brand' but now I am regretting.

• Eu
              Eureka Forbes Care Jun 23, 2015

Hi Swapnil,

We are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to give us another chance to serve you. Please allow us to have this checked, we will look into this matter and help you with the best we can. Please provide us with your contact details, our representative will get in touch with you to ensure adequate resolution of your concern. We will try our level best to not disappoint you with our services and look forward to a long term relationship with you.

Regards,
              Eureka Forbes Team

Aquaguard - Eureka Forbes — Poor Service and cheating

Well this comes as a last resort from a distressed customer who has been ignored and harassed by Eureka...

Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Enhance Ro Uv — Rip off with AMC charges

I bought EurekaForbes Enhance RO-UV in 2013 December for 16, 800INR. Today the service person visited for AMC...

Eureka Forbes Acqua Water PurifierOriginal bill not given for purchase

I bought an Acquaguard water purifier from your Franchisee M/s Acqua Royal Ag., Ashok Nagar, Chennai on 15.6.2014. The payment of Rs.14000 was made through credit card. I was assured that the original bill would be sent within a month. Till date I have not received it. I have been contacting the personnel at your Franchisee, but none of them appear to give the original bill till now. The bill is required for me for reimbursement purpose from my Office. I hope you would direct the Franchisee to forward the bill. After all a Consumer is entitled to get the bill for every purchase. The image of a reputed company like yours is getting tarnished due to lackadaisical attitude in servicing the customers by Franchisee. Till the product was sold out to me, the Franchisee was very quick in delivering the service, but after the product is sold out, the customer is forgotten. Please talk to the Franchisee and arrange to forward the original to me. My contact No.[protected].

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices