Menu
Eureka Forbes
reviews & complaints

Eureka Forbes
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

149 complaints
37 resolved 112 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Eureka Forbes. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
5:17 am EDT

Eureka Forbes - Dr. Aquaguardᴿ Fusion Hot N Ambient N Cold Water Purifier

i am residing at chennai,i brought this Dr. Aquaguardᴿ Fusion Hot N Ambient N Cold Water Purifier from eureka forbes on 15th september 2021 for a price of around Rs.39000,the machine started to malfunction and it was giving low water output from the month of february 2022 i gave complaint to their customer care but till now no one visited to repair the product.i think the company just sells this kind of high tech machines and dodges from repairing it.i am spending huge amounts of money by buying water cans due to this.i am in a process of taking legal action

Desired outcome: either replace the machine with a new one or with lower end RO water purifier machine without hot and cold function or refund the money

View 0 more photos
6:11 am EDT

Eureka Forbes - Water purifier

Eureka fobes company cheated me, I bought 9 stage purifier on 16 November 2020 with 2 years maintenance contract and they done only 2 services in these period. my contract is finishing on November and they want to me to renew this contract. getting slow water and now saying that need to replace tank with AED 700. they are misleading people and trying to get continue contract and getting money. so please do not buy from them. Now I am trying to complaint in Dubai consumer court.

View 0 more photos
U
5:09 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We had purchased a water purifier from Eureka Forbes and even after several follow ups no one called or visited. Very bad and pathetic customer service and poor quality of communication. Very unsatisfactory and a terrible experience

D
3:24 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a Forbes Jazz Vaccum Clearner Sr. No. 049094 from M/sBharat Distributors on 28-09-2020 vide Invoice No.2678 dt. 28.09.2020. This vaccum cleaner stops working and I raise a complaint vide complaint No.[protected] dt 23.06.2021. After one day Engineer came and checked and told me that its motor is out of order and will be replaced within 2 or 3...

10:55 am EDT

Eureka Forbes - Cheated by Eureka Forbes UAE

I took Eureka Fobes yearly contract to do maintenance, these persons do not know how to fit filters, I only told him with the help of youtube, last one and half month I was trying to call them but not getting a positive response.

sometimes they did not pick the phone and some people blocked my number.

I felt that this company/organization is not genuine.

9:47 am EDT

Eureka Forbes - AquaGuard

I bought a AquaGuard on November 2019 till then I have to call for servicing for three times the product is not up to the mark and it has some defect
The light blinks pinkish

9:26 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Complaint Against - Eureka Forbes Water Purification UAE I have made a booking yesterday (November 13th 2019) with Eureka Forbes UAE for a 9 Stage RO Water Purifier (Same Company) and gave them an advance of 300 AED. Total device cost was 2300 AED. It was a RO+UV+Alkaline Flagship model. But Luckily last night I got this complaints blog where everyone...

T
9:28 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been a customer from Jan 2017 until.now. as per contract and AMC they are supposed to.come for servicing every 2 months, which they never do.unless u call. Also the water taste changes many times as well as the water stops.coming. they ask.for extra money for.repairong saying it's not.under warranty, however what is in the contract is not being...

N
1:19 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Fraud company, not real and no office to trace in Sharjah. Only mobile numbers and bunch of Pakistani guys only. lady calls from Sharjah and misbehaves if any complaint or wants to talk any senior. Every time makes a service contract, takes money and again ask money to change the filter. Lady who calls and boys comes keeps making cool. You are forced to...

V
7:29 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I want to bring up my worst ever consumer experience with EurekaForbes aquaguard here. They are completely insensitive to your concerns. I have called customer care like 10 times and still I don't see any solution coming up. Details: Product Name: Aquaguard Superb IR: [protected] I have purchase this product 2 months back. Then I have requested for...

2:23 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Eureka India have "customer don't care" numbers because EF india ops simply doesn't cares. they just give you false assurances, fake escalations and fraudulant local service providers apart from highly irresponsible. All they care is how to trick you signing AMCs. Had been getting these messages after repeated followups but no service at all. Your service...

W
10:55 am EDT

Eureka Forbes - dr. aquaguard classic+ with booster pump

I made online purchase of Dr. Aquaguard Classic+ with Booster Pump on 7th Jan'2018 from Eureka Forbes Website.

Within one month the purifier started giving issues. It stopped intermittently within few seconds after switching it ON.

I call customer service to log my request. Technician visited and informed that installation guy had made mistake while installing which resulted in damage of sensor and corrosion of parts inside.

Since, it was Eureka Forbes representative mistake of improper installation, I requested to change the purifier on immediate basis over phone to customer care. I never got any assurance nor proper reply to resolve my problem.

Now again since 21st Mar'18 it started giving issues and I have buy to package drinking water for daily need.

I feel cheated and fool that I made decision to buy Dr. Aquaguard Classic+ with Booster Pump as service and customer handling of Eureka Forbes is pathetic and worst.

Please help me refunding my money spent on purchasing the purifier or at least replace it at the earliest.

Update by wassyy
Mar 24, 2018 11:05 am EDT

I called customer service to log my complaint (Complaint No - [protected]). Technician visited and informed that installation guy had made mistake while installing which resulted in damage of sensor and corrosion of parts inside.

1 comment
Aug 07, 2018 1:08 am EDT

Most unreliable, untrustworthy team of Aquaguard have come across

4:12 am EST

Eureka Forbes - water purifier

We installed a unit of Forbes Intelligent Water Purification System [e-boiling+) in 2012.

Upon replacing the Filter Cartridges, one of the cartridge cap was supplied without the O-Ring and now there is water leakage upon fixing the cap which is causing water overflow in the unit and on the platform.

The Dealer does not stock the O-Rings and cannot arrange for the same.

I have tried many Hardware shops but none of them has it ... Also, tried using Teflon tape but, no use.

The unit is now non-functional.

The Dealer is suggesting changing the entire cartridge which is really not needed and is a major expense.

Would appreciate a solution from the company as they must ensure that proper spare parts / items are readily available either with the dealer or in the local market.

B
9:40 pm EDT

Eureka Forbes - eureka forbes amc is a scam

We have purchased two years AMC plan for our Magna RO + UV and spent more than nine thousand rupees. Now for more than one week machine is not working and after repeated calls and escalation no one is doing anything. This is disgusting and ridiculous that after spending so much money my parents are buying water from outside. Do not buy Eureka Forbes Product.

1 comment
N
Oct 11, 2017 2:25 am EDT

I totally agree with you . I think AMC customers are taken for granted. The service has gone from bad to worse. They say someone will attend you within 48 hours(two days) time after me making regular calls of reminders. I think they should clearly mention that it is after 2 days and infinity . Pathetic and horrible service. They have outsourced the service outlets and the service staff who attend are part timers or college students working in the evenings only. God help Eureka Forbes. I can tell my children in future how a great company like Eureka Forbes went in drains due to their after sales service. I will never buy any product of Eureka Forbes in future; P.S. Also not to get carried away by their sales men who promise the sky and stars while selling. Cheaters!

11:49 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My PAN card has been dispatched by post on 03/05/2017.But till date i.e. 30/08/2017 I have not received my PAN Card. Requesting the NSDL to re-despatch the PAN CArd and oblige. My acknowledgement receipt no. issued by NSDL is [protected] dated 12/05/1995. My fathers name is Ravinder Kumar. Reason is showing Consigniee not available . Regards Priyanka Rani [protected] [protected]

M
11:42 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have purchased any aquagard from eureka Forbes. Its the worst company I have ever seen. Firstly they didn't started ecs for 6 months then when they started deducting amount, I don't get any intimation for the same because of which one of mine installment got bounce. Then 1 person gaurav started calling who was very rude. He started torturing me. They...

4:00 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We have purchase machine from Eureka Forbes in Sharjah. Details are below : Head Office Sharjah Tel: +[protected], +[protected], Fax: +[protected] For Demo Call: [protected] / [protected] For Service WhatsApp: [protected] Office 14, Tiger Building, Al Mussalah, P.O. Box: 49575, Sharjah UAE There is Spanner which comes with...

D
7:15 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

At the onset of summers, the dear filter stops working. This is the filter which has been serviced three months back and is under AMC. Complaint lodged on April 29 and we get a response after two days and told that some Karthik ([protected]) is supposed to come to service the filter. No one turns up that day. No one turns up the next day. When we call...

1:13 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I write through this medium to highlight the plight, a common man subjected to erroneous service rendered by M/s Eureka Forbes Ltd. I would like to put it on record and imply; that a company of repute would conduct in a tardy manner and harass a gullible customer, victim to the falsification of promotions and advt of a dedicated and committed service. I...

1:09 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

There is this company in Sharjah with the same name run by Pakistanis but has nothing to do with the real Forbes company nor their Indian Partner Eureka Forbes. Never be cheated, they would say this is a US company with operations in several other counties but all that is LIEs. If the company itself is fraudulent what trust can you have on their product...

Eureka Forbes contacts