A&E Factory Service Logo

A&E Factory Service

Having problems with A&E Factory Service?

A&E Factory Service Customer Service Contacts

1560 Cable Ranch Rd, Bldg A
San Antonio, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with A&E Factory Service Customer Service. Initial A&E Factory Service complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for A&E Factory Service above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about A&E Factory Service. Discuss the issues you have had with A&E Factory Service and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews

A&E Factory Servicerepair service

They are terrible. Two days in a row they did not show up for a scheduled appointment between 1 and 5. The weather was fine. The appt was confirmed via text and email both days. No one called, no one messaged, no one arrived. When I called customer service all they said was "sorry for the inconvenience." They did not really care. And they offered no assistance. They could not ell me why no one showed up. They could not promise that someone WOULD ever show up. I told them that they should be ashamed to work for such a terrible company and provide such terrible service and that they should go find a job at a decent reputable company. There are plenty of repair services out there - use anyone else but these people.

A&E Factory Servicefrigidaire freezer

Failed to show for service appointment . I've had 6 appointment times and tech only showed for one. Ordered part on that visit on 12-23-20 and said he would return on 12-29-20. Failed to show and no reschedule. I called for reschedule for 1-20. Contacted A&E on morning of 1-20-21 and con firmed appointment. Tech was no show
    Worst service available. Will not purchase another appliance with A&E as warranty service

A&E Factory ServiceBad service/sullen apathetic

Have 5 year optiuonal warranty on lowes washer stack unit/ it breaks / they send out A and E/ this genius pulls a part of washer, sits in his truck for 50 mins and then just leaves without a word/ all this after tracking dirt in my condo/ i call service center next day and they tell me its marked as service repair completed and their isnt any replacement part on order!!! Now i go w/o washer for another 2 wks because these dumdums cant be professional/ do NOT use these guys!

A&E Factory ServiceElectrolux Washer

Ray would not offer solutions. He is not a problem solver. He came at 11;40.
        1. A+E is Non communicative company.  Had no information about the problem - water pouring out of the machine and only had info that it was a stackable unit.  It is not a stackable unit. He did not have the parts for this machine anyway. I waited 3 weeks for this appointment someone couldve trouble shot this waste of everyone's time. . ZERO STAR service (service is the wrong word for your Sears company) I see complaints all over the internet about A & E all over the country.
        1. I had to offer to move the dryer because he couldn't gain access to the back of the washer.  I did move the dryer as it's very light.
        2. Ray said it was mouse problem and took a photo and said he would send it.  He did not send the photo.  I called [protected] and spoke with James supervisor who said he would get him to send it to me.
         3. Ray said he couldn't order part or install it  if I paid for the part and a return visit because it would void the warranty. It could be another part I need and he can't be sure cause he wouldn't take the part out  to see if there was a clamp or the pump was damaged..   There were NO mouse droppings on the floor.
        4. Covid- He did not wear gloves, he stunk from cigarettes and perfumed products.  I can't get his stink out of my laundry room.
        5. I will call a more professional company.  I do not want to use A&E ever again.  I have a 5 year warranty and will not use A & E.  It's a BOGUS company and will write to BBB and the internet and the news as others have.

Consider this a complaint and escalate this to someone who can make a difference

A&E Factory ServiceDishwasher

I have tried to call several times and got nowhere 2 twice now they called me emailed me and gave me appointments and twice it was canceled not by me but by a&e appliance the last time I got a call from customer service telling me they can't get the parts anymore they were discontinued so not I has an appointment today they canceled the one today and gave me one for december 2nd between 8am -12 noon this is the third time now I spoke with Lyla this morning and she gave me an id # to get my dishwasher replaces no one would help me I called back 5 time and spoke to idiots asking for a supervisor and the girl I spoke with 10 minutes ago told me all the supervisors were busy talking to customer I wonder why I asked to have a supervisor call me back and they said they don't do that this doesn't make sense

Nov 09, 2020

A&E Factory Service — Service

A & E Factory Service sends technician to house has no idea how to read Samsung codes I had to show him...

A&E Factory ServiceRefrigerator/freezer

I usually have something good to say in writing a review, but not with A&E! My LG 3 years old refrigerator's compressor died a month ago and I was given aan appointment of October 2 for repair. No one showed up and I called A&E to find out where my techician was and they advised me that they had no technician available today and the soonest they could get me scheduled was the October 24th. Despite 2 lengthy discussions no one could help! No one could even tell why I hadn't been contacted! They offer no service and their review are awful; id you make a service appointment, Good Luck!

• Mr
                Mr. Helpful Oct 03, 2020

Unfortunately this isn't the service center's failure. Covid has created a huge problem throughout the entire industry and this is just the top of the iceberg.

Sep 04, 2020

A&E Factory Service — Dishwasher and fridge repair

I contacted my home warranty company about my dishwasher and fridge issues. A service tech was sent...

A&E Factory ServiceRepair service on my lg refrigerator

LG setup appointment for the 8/26/2020 with A&E Factory Service, my refrig has been out since June this year and stop working 6 days after I got it installed, I have tried calling A&E and get put on hold all the time and this time I was on hold for over 40 min, I stall don't know if the repairman is going to show up or not, how can I find out if the repair is going to be done.

• Mr
                  Mr. Helpful Aug 27, 2020

If it stopped that soon, contact the authorized LG dealership you purchased the unit through. They should be able to facilitate an exchange.

May 04, 2020

A&E Factory Service — Samsung refrigerator rf4287hars54 purchased at lowes 06/17/2013

First Visit- End of March 2020- Food freezing up, loud noise. Had same problems three years prior so knew...

Aug 14, 2019

A&E Factory Service — fridge repair

My appointment today is for 8am-12noon. I call you to determine when the tech would be by my house as I am...

A&E Factory Servicelg refrigerator

Technician that sears sent out diagnosed a leak on 8/7/2019 . He tapped into the system said it is definitely a leak and it will be $508 to put in a Die dryer. Then it would be that or maybe more to come back and leak check and replace whatever part is leaking. This refrigerator is only 1.5 years old. I won't pay this much to fix it. I had a different company out. They had to fix the drier that A&E damaged by tapping into it. They charged the unit to factory settings and found that there is no leak but the board is bad. You guys tried to take me for over $1, 000 and then you would have charged me God knows how much for that board. I have kept all the parts and for when I decide how I should proceed with this. At minimum I should get the Diagnostics fee I paid back. At most you should pay the invoice I paid to fix the leak you caused by tapping into the system. $200.

Jul 22, 2019

A&E Factory Service — samsung washer repair

Waited 22 days for service the technician Ben arrived today approximately 4:30pm claimed he was not allowed...

A&E Factory Serviceservice

this company needs to be shut down, the worse I have every worked with. The STUIPVISOR hung up on me twice. They were at my home today and had the wrong paper work (not there fault), LG sent them the wrong paper work. the Tech looked at it and wrote down what was needed to fix and said to call his office and let them know that LG fixed the paperwork. The idiots at A& E wants to send out the tech a second time to look at the problem and then order the parts, then come back a third time to repair it. This company has a 1.2 rating, how much lower can you go? The owner must not care about his business is all that I can say.

• Bo
                      bonnie vandenborre Jul 29, 2019

Worst ever! Called to get my refrigerator fixed, not sure how they got my husband's name and phone number that was disconnected 10 yes ago! When I purchased my fridge under my name and number! Then they canceled the work order. Pieces of ****. Called company I purchased thru told them to send out a different company!

Comments

May 20, 2019

A&E Factory Service — lg refrigerator

3 year old LG refridgerator failed on 5/1. Called LG and they referred us to A & E factory services. Tech...

A&E Factory Serviceextended warranty parts

Unfortunately A&E Factory Service holds our extended warranty for our LG Double Oven. The upper oven no longer heats, filed an extended warranty through Lowes on 11 April. I was called by A&E to ask what was wrong, the representative said he believed he knew what the issue was and order two parts to be delivered to my home. Technician arrives for the first appointment but they sent parts for a single oven (note, they had the model and serial number of my oven). Since it was the wrong part they had to order again, asked for it to be sent overnight, got the part 5 days later. Fast forwarded 11 days, technician arrives this morning, wrong part again, my part should end 01, part they sent ends in 02. Now have to wait another 9 days for the new part to arrive and the first available appointment. Called them again today to ask to have it sent overnight but told they can't do that but they will expedite the delivery. Not holding my breathe that they will ever get this fixed. So we are now going on almost a month of the oven not working. I will say I don't feel as its the technicians fault, just those individuals ordering parts from the headquarters. Technician this morning ordered it after calling LG to confirm what part was really needed. Not sure why they have the extended warranty if they can't even figure out the correct parts (just hope this is the actual reason why the oven is not working, almost like they are just throwing parts at it and hoping it works!).

A&E Factory Servicerefrigerator warranty repair

We have a rental property for which we provide fridge. Sears advised it needs warranty work and sent A&E. They cancelled 2 appointments and gave the tenant only 5 minutes to meet him on the third appointment. I contacted the company and was completely unable to resolve. My request was for the tech and the tenant to simply exchange phone information so they could communicate. The response was completely tone deaf. I tried to escalate but to no avail. I am so disappointed in this company. I never lodge complaints but this is beyond the pale.

Jan 25, 2019

A&E Factory Service — employees

Yes y'all have a gentleman by the name of Sergio Vega Jr working for y'all that is giving out his own...

A&E Factory Service — appointment scheduled and missed by the technician.

Our refrigerator failed on October 19th. We have a Sears service contract and called them to have repairman...

A&E Factory Service — lg dishwasher

Horrible customer service! They seem to install refurbished parts which then break in a short time, they only...