Lowes / feedback contest

1 6 PCanton, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 828/648/4560

No complaint. My wife says she may sue Lowes for alianation of affections. I spend more time at Lowes store than I do with her.

receipt# [protected]

Comments

• Mo
      12th of May, 2009

No complaint.I allways shop at Lowes.

• Mo
      12th of May, 2009

I can find just about everything I need at Lowes, The slogan my grandson saids Lowes knows.

26th of May, 2009

No complaints here. Lowes has pretty much what I need for home and yard projects as well as helpful, friendly employees to answer questions I may have.

Receipt #05880-52209-50652

• Su
      28th of May, 2009

I was shopping for plants to fill a large area in our yard and, darn, if I didn't find the perfect tree. Wouldn't you know that Lowe's has mis- marked the price - instead of 50% off it was 75% off. You can imagine how upset I became... overjoyed!!! Thanks Lowe's

• Fo
      22nd of Jun, 2009

with all what has been said above, my experience with LOWES sucks
    At least in the Anderson branch in South Carolina, customer support was so bad and even the store looked better than Home depot byt i think if the attitude toward customers remain the same as i have been treated i think lowes will loose big time.

• Bk
      6th of Jul, 2009

Lowe's has had everything I have needed for home and yard care. It's nice and clean, and their employees are very eager to help you.

• Mr
      6th of Jul, 2009

Is it just me or did no one get the joke?

• Ti
      22nd of Jul, 2009

love the harriman store. can find everything fast and simple. your products saved my garden as well..

store code- 18000-72209-14780

27th of Jul, 2009

things went great

• Tc
      6th of Sep, 2009

you might want to check your reciepts because my last two trips i've been charged twice on items. my problem is i live 25 miles away.

• Sw
      7th of Sep, 2009

Lowes is the only place I shop; they have everything I need and want and always find things I didn't know that I needed.

• Ca
      1st of Oct, 2009

We went to Lowes here in Billings, Mt we spent a sum of 1, 240.00 and was treated poorly. We shop there frequently and would like for LOWES TO know that when a customer shops at there store no matter how much they spend they should be treated with respect . A person that shops there is working and has enough to deal with without being treated poorly hope that Lowes in Billings mt will talk to there employee's and fix the problem. thank you have a great day!

6th of Oct, 2009

lowes I have built most of my house out of this store people are wanting to help you when I shop there.

• Ro
      12th of Oct, 2009

I like your store, but you run out of items alot.

• Br
      13th of Nov, 2009

We shop all the time there, but the biggest problem we have is finding help with different idems. We really like your products, when we have a project. Just have your empoyer around Brenda Harker. this is the store :code: 25201-11309-09298.

MY ID # 09298 2520 317

• Bu
      21st of Feb, 2010

I have always liked going to Lowe's. So when we wanted to put in new rug, I went to Lowe's
    My rugs had not been in a year when I kept getting runs in them. The rug installer showed
    me how to stop this. But it keeps happening over and over. I called the Thomaston Store
    in Maine 04861. They told me to bring in a piece of rug. I did so and they sent it away.
    They told me it's not the rug companies fault. End of story. My rug keeps running and I didn't
    get any where's with them. I will NOT buy again or finish my house with their
    rugs or flooring

17th of Mar, 2010

I have shopped at the Sevierville, TN Store for the past 2 years. The associates and the store manager have a lot to be proud of.. I am in this store 2-3 times a week with a list of things to buy that I know little to nothing about. The associates always greet you and are very willing and ready to help. We have been through a long 21/2 years trying to move, build a house and run back and forth to UT Hospital where my husband had a life threating illness. This in itself was just about more than I could handle. However, the people at Lowes helped us just as much as they could and were an emense help to me in trying to keep everthing rolling while my wrote the lists and I was the runner. Congratulations to the store manager (which I understand is a woman!!) and the staff for a job well done. My thanks to them. Yes "Lowes Does Know" No complaints here. See ya tomorrow!!

• Sc
      8th of May, 2010

I am looking for the site to enter the survey as you have indicated on your receipts. How can i find this easily. In that other home improvement store, they don't jerk you around as you do and i can right to the survey site. The salespeople I met were helpful, but I would like to tell you about them and have the opportunity enter the survey contest for $2500/