Conn's Home Plus Logo

Conn's Home Plus

Having problems with Conn's Home Plus?

+1 877 358 1252 (Comments, Compliments, or Complaints)
+1 800 511 5750 (Credit Account Information & Payments)
+1 855 266 6349 (Product Repair Service)
+1 877 472 5422 (Online Credit Application Inquiries)
+1 866 765 1513 (Conn's Web Store)
+1 877 472 5358 (Warranty Renewal)
+1 888 614 5627 (Career Hotline)
4055 Technology Forest Blvd, Ste 210
Sun10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Store Locator

Billing Address

PO Box 815867, Dallas, Texas 75234-5867

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Conn's Home Plus.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 27, 2020

Conn's Home Plus — Range delivery and customer service

We purchased a range from the Tyler TX store. The delivery was a nightmare. Was assured the stove was no...

Oct 25, 2020

Conn's Home Plus — Refusal to deliver fridge

I bought a new fridge last Sunday that was supposed to be delivered Saturday and also paid for removal of a...

Conn's Home PlusService repair

My dryer wasn't heating up so I called a technician. He came out said their was no issues. 2 days later still the same problem. I'm very disappointed because I told him it wasnt heating. I called back and you'll said there won't be a technician available until oct 27.. That's not fair because it could of been fixed the first time with a different technician. Cause john specifically don't know what he's talking about. I now have to go to the laundry mat. I paid for warranty but seems like for nothing

Oct 20, 2020

Conn's Home Plus — Customer service / appliances / delivery

It has been a nightmare since the day we purchased our refrigerator and stove. We were given multiple days of...

Oct 13, 2020

Conn's Home Plus — Customer service and delivery

Ordered a refrigerator with white glove service, the unit was dropped off, damage to yard light, damage to...

Sep 28, 2020

Conn's Home Plus — Billing practices

I begin requesting due date changes in July on my account. I was told told by the 1st rep that it would be...

Aug 28, 2020

Conn's Home Plus — Unethical behavior - false information reported to credit bureau

I called conn's and paid off my balance before the promotional no-interest paid expired. I paid it off 2...

Conn's Home PlusFloor model air conditioner

I bought a 500 floor air conditioner from conns 2 weeks ago they took out the down payment but I havent heard anything from them to deliver it and when I call everybodys like we'll have to call you back. So im out my damn money and my product so ehat do I do now? I dont know what to do about getting my air conditioner ir atleast getting my money back.

Conn's Home PlusCustomer Service

This is the biggest most crooked company there is. I called them 8/3 and wanted to pay them off, so I talked to a gentleman he gave me a balance so I proceeded to pay them off. Then a few days later I called and found out that they not only gave me the wrong balance, they put the money in the wrong account, it took days to get it in the right account. Once it was in the right account, I called and paid them another $2046.00 and they told me it was paid in full. Now, my account shows I owe another $2036.00. So we are fighting them again, contacting an attorney and we are going to fight tooth and nail to expose they criminals who prey on people and there bank accounts.They have not heard the last of me and by the time this is over they will wish they had not tried to take advantage of me. Do yourself a favor, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, you will never be rid of them, no matter what you do or how much you pay them. BEWARE!!

Conn's Home PlusUnethical behavior

I have tried to get my dishwasher fixed since may 26th and havent heard from conns yet and cant get no supervisor to call me back I have made serveral attempts to reach out to get it fix and conns come up with 20 excuses for not fixing the dishwasher
        Katherine aubrey
        1408 pintail dr
        Desoto tx 75115
        [protected]

Conn's Home Plus86 in tv

Purchase an 86 in tv and mount from conns back September 2019 had warranty on tv salesman told me it was important to have the warranty! 10 months later tv and mount fell off wall. Called main office made a claim for tv. Two days later office called said they don't offer accidental coverage! And it will cost 1885 to fix outta pocket. So we go store we bought it and explain to the manager told him what happen and he said nothing we can do. So why pay warranty on it if it's not covered. He said call company that they use for tv mount see if they will repair it. I'm sure it's going be bs just like conns. Be last I buy from them.

Conn's Home PlusWorst company/scammer — buyer be aware

Do not finance anything from conns. They are professional "conns - artist". They will put you on a cash plan and make sure you don't get the appliance for the cash price. It's horrible what they do — run!

The email they use is a scam. They will not send a regular email without a link or something that you can't use against them.

They will tell you they are recording the call and if you say I am recording too, they will hang up

They will return your call and the minute you answer they will hang up, so you can do it all over again.

They laugh at you when you call upset over their fraud, then they will act offended — then hangup.

When you pay the balance off, they tell you — oh, were sending a confirmation, you never get it. When its time for the cash pay off, they say oh we sent you a balance to pay off the cash balance, you never get that.

Its a mess!

Conn's Home PlusRefrigerator

I purchased a refrigerator through conns and it broke.. They sent someone 2 weeks ago to look at it!! Instead of replacing it! I've been with out a fridge for almost 2 weeks and noone has come out to service it!!! And they won't even reimburse groceries lost?? What am I supposed to during covid?? I can't keep groceries in my house!! And I keep having to call several times a day!! To only be told someone will come, only to have noone show up!!!

Jun 22, 2020

Conn's Home Plus — Unprofessional / accounting / poor management

I took the risk and went to a Conn's Home store to purchase new couches on Monday June 15th. During thi...

Jun 04, 2020

Conn's Home Plus — Ripoffs, bad service

has anyone on here that delt with conns had a run in with the service tech Raymond T he came in last yr to...

May 20, 2020

Conn's Home Plus — Conns service repair

Conn's is in violation of their own Repair Service Agreement I purchased a GE washer and dryer and paid...

May 02, 2020

Conn's Home Plus — Service

Original delivery date 4-30, that was canceled due to error on behalf of the store. Upon delivery Saturday...

Apr 01, 2020

Conn's Home Plus — Paid for product, warehouse not releasing!

We called the Lake Worth store. Spoke with Nelson. He advised there were 7 freezers in stock at their...

Mar 25, 2020

Conns — Accounting Payments Not applied to account

I am a long time customer of Conns. I have had several accounts with them and paid them all on time. Thi...

Mar 12, 2020

Conn's Home Plus — Accounting

I am a long time customer of Conns. I have had several accounts with them and paid the all on time. This past...